In a romantic context this normally signifies a committed relationship where the individuals are not married.Other titles for example "wife" or "partner" usually signify that the individuals are legally married or otherwise in a form of wedlock. It is used to describe or introduce someone you love to people. Synonyms: Find Similar Words & Examples. In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you, because you are so beautiful, my girl! What is the Synonyms for beautiful girl? - Answers Our mother was laughing and looking pretty and happy. Keep your wrinkles and worries at bay with this huge and beautiful list of "beauty words". handsome woman. Love you cutie-pie! Leave a love note . 1. n. beautiful woman. Girl. This word is a reminder . 4. Mashooka Girlfriend. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo springs to mind for termagant, which means a trouble-making woman, prone to fits of violence or brawling. You Are So Beautiful Quotes for Her - Healthy Tips If a person who has just started learning English memorizes every word he / she learned with their synonyms, their vocabulary increases. 12. Honey Cake Super feminine pet names. Uncommon Girl Names With Beautiful Meanings » A Life In Labor old-fashioned an insulting word for a woman who likes to attract men. Beauty synonyms | Over 200 positive words to describe ... 263 Synonyms & Antonyms of BEAUTIFUL - Merriam-Webster or believe to be beautiful . 13 Synonyms for Adorable: Beautiful, Cute, Sweet, Lovely ... . The book is the handbook for lovers for it contains an essay on what makes words beautiful so that the reader may go beyond the book in beautifying his or her speech. Sweet Potato. Ramona: fresh and beautiful. +. You are ugly when you love her, you are beautiful and fresh, vital and free, modern and poetic . Raven: Stunning, but dark and mysterious. ; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress;a beautiful speech. Another word for beautiful: being very attractive to look at | Collins English Thesaurus. 1. Your beauty is not only outward but the beauty in the heart. I love you, beautiful baby. - Helen Keller 2. thesaurus. phrases. Your girlfriend is just lovely, we had such a lovely time meeting her. Gorgeous is another synonym for beautiful that denotes a very powerful physical attraction. ['ˈsɪnəˌnɪm'] two words that can be interchanged in a context are said to be synonymous relative to that context. Pyaara Cute (to a male) Pyaari Cute (to a female) Pyar Love. Honeyfur: A five-year-old girl's creation to describe the soft seeds of grasses pinched between fingertips. -. Pop Tart. 15 Beautiful The word "beautiful" is used to describe a girlfriend who has a visually pleasing or attractive face. Afèith: . If you want to call a girl beautiful, 'Bonita', is probably one of . We use the word handsome for men.To describe beautiful women, we also have the words pretty, lovely, gorgeous, and stunning - "stunning" means extremely beautiful . - Albert Einstein 3. Nothing matters to me as much as you do. Although in today's day and age, it is not uncommon to hear phat or dime used to describe a pretty girl. definitions. So to say "beautiful girl", you would say όμορφη κορίτσι ( omorfi korítsi ). Please find below many ways to say beautiful girl in different languages. Then I found you, you are so beautiful, girl. now, a lot of words in english entail " beautiful ". The adjective beautiful describes a thing that is pleasing to the senses. Phonics Worksheets and Printables. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! 23. If your girlfriend is the epitome of a lady, then she needs a pet name to reflect that. Vocabulary Builder Course In this lesson you're going to expand your vocabulary with 37 words to describe a person's appearance. 30 Beautiful synonyms that start with letter E. What are similar words for Beautiful starting with E? 25. Slang for beautiful (Related Terms) - Urban Thesaurus. Knowing her boyfriend finds her beautiful is a wonderful feeling. 3. Remembrance by John Greenleaf Whittier. Use of synonyms-thesaurus.com. offensive an insulting name for a woman who you think is unpleasant. I always dreamed where I could find an angel, a beautiful and perfect girl. sylph. Simply meaning "life" this uncommon girl name is so beautiful! You are the best, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. adj. You're so Beautiful Quotes and Sayings for Girls. As in any language, there are synonyms in English. Beautiful definition, having beauty; possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc. You can complete the list of synonyms of beautiful girl given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster. Antonyms for Big Beautiful Woman. It loves, even like Love, its deep heart is full, It desires what it has not, the Beautiful! Lists. beautiful synonyms, beautiful pronunciation, beautiful translation, English dictionary definition of beautiful. The word "beauty" doesn't bring justice to you, you are more than beautiful. literary a woman or girl who is thin, delicate, and graceful. You are sweet as candy and careful as a mommy. 24 Beautiful Words . You home is just beautiful and so charming, who is your real-estate agent? Another word for pretty: attractive in a delicate or graceful way | Collins English Thesaurus You can also call your sweetheart Mi Amor. 1. Find more similar words at wordhippo.com! 2. I know what you're thinking. Tags. Ilana: (Hebrew) Another word for "tree". Another Word for Beautiful: 70+ Ways to Say "Beautiful" in Different Languages. noun. It is the source of all true art and science. Use these banging and exceptional beauty synonyms and words to fight off any impurities and dirt! Harbour: (Old English) This lovely nature name for girls means "shelter" Holly: (English) Can be a beautiful vine or a fun decoration to add during the holidays. Synonyms for girlfriend include lover, sweetheart, inamorata, squeeze, partner, beloved, love, woman, girl and lady. Your Name by Ehsan Sehgal. Free thesaurus definition of beautiful woman from the Macmillan English Dictionary - a free English dictionary online with thesaurus and with pronunciation from Macmillan Education. LANGUAGE. minger. Filtred list of synonyms for Beautiful is here. Since the day I met you I have no other wish but to want you! While the world beautiful may have more of an inner/outer quality, gorgeous is purely physical attraction. noun. 'Such a pretty baby,' clucked Mrs . bbw conor oberst sharina gorgeous jolynn gorgouse btfl shabba fine bella bootiful fabs ayanna nsfw ville valo dime piece heina beautimous deanna ashley krizia diana stunner dutten mahsa 5sos laxmi bianca bernal shreya bootylicious venezuela aaliyah italian siji maria victoria tanvi angela . 135 other terms for beautiful girl- words and phrases with similar meaning. English is a beautiful language as it is filled with all the amazing words which have the power to influence your day. words. Loveliest of Sweet Love Words, Cute Love Words, Romantic Love Words and Beautiful Love Words you can send to your Lover, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband or Wife. Build a solid foundation of letter sounds and enable your kids to read words. That feeling is so powerful. Add a definition for this slang term. Translation: My love. Words That Help You Become An Urdu Poet Another Word for Beautiful: 70+ Ways to Say "Beautiful" in 60 Best Cute Things To Say To Your Girlfriend - The only 96 You Are Beautiful Quotes for Her - MemesBamsHow to Talk to Your Girlfriend on the Phone (with Pictures)101 Sweet, Romantic & Beautiful Love Words for Phrase thesaurus through replacing words with similar meaning of Beautiful and Couple n. A word can have more than one synonym. 11. They are very competent,practical and powerful.The have very strong business mind and achieve all goal. a beautiful young girl with long hair. moo. A girlfriend is a female friend, acquaintance or partner, usually a female companion with whom one is platonically, romantically or sexually involved.. Your special memories are tucked in my heart, when I remember our moments together, I find myself smiling and I love you more and more. slang. Submitted by Erin P. from Salt Lake City, UT, USA on Apr 17 1998 . Beautiful. Snicker Doodle. River: having a clear sense of purpose and direction. Synonyms Of Beautiful Girl, Beautiful Girl Synonyms Words List, Meaning and Example Sentences Synonyms words are that have different spelling but have the same meanings. Synonyms for Beautiful Girl (other words and phrases for Beautiful Girl). The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Search beautiful girl and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Gianpreet. suggest new. Take Note: Although you can use both Ser and Estar with the adjective 'Guapa', the sentences don't have the same meaning in Spanish. In your daily life, for writing an email, a text, an essay, if you want to avoid repetitions or find the opposite meaning of a word. Explore Phonics Worksheets. A beautiful girl like you is hard to find, easy to like and impossible to forget. Mi Amor. SCHOOLS. synonyms. Sikh. informal old-fashioned an attractive woman. You are extremely beautiful, even the moon and stars don't glow as pretty as you. Rosa: kind and loving deep down. The Quality phonics worksheets helps your kids understand the relationship between the sounds of the spoken language, and the alphabets, groups of letters, or syllables of the written language. 234. Renata: Very shy and quiet. Darling, I have fallen in love with your beauty, your beauty is so special, and it is so perfect. You can also describe men as όμορφος ( omorfos ), or use ωραίος ( oraíos, "good-looking" or "nice"). sentences. Here are some ultra-feminine pet names that your lady might like. Its fact, girls are beautiful, if you want to express your love and want to say You are so beautiful but don't have words to say. The name has Indian, Sikh origin and is represented in Sikh religion. English. Usually, the word "beautiful" refers to something like dreamy eyes, healthy hair, smooth skin, kissable lips, and an attractive nose. Vivienne. They might be the most instantly sex-inducing words she . Teagan is an Irish name with many beautiful meanings such as "poet", "attractive", "beautiful", or "perfect. is beautiful inside and out. This site allows you to find in one place, all the synonyms and antonyms of the English language. antonyms. Bonita. Soraya. Are you looking a way to describe something that is beautiful in a different manner than just saying "beautiful", this word list is your fix just for that! n. lovely wife. Iris: (Greek) Another gorgeous flower that is stunning in nature. . 2. Here I am going to share some words under "Your So Beautiful Quotes for her".It is important to express your feelings and attraction because of her beauty. Synonyms for beautiful girl in English including definitions, and related words. I just want to see you smile every day. 5 letter words BEAUT - BELLE - BUNNY - DREAM - MODEL - PEACH - PIN-UP - PINUP - TOAST 6 letter words BEAUTY - LOOKER 7 letter words CHARMER - DAZZLER - PARAGON - STUNNER 8 letter words FINE LADY - KNOCKOUT - LADY FAIR - PUSSYCAT 9 letter words BEAU IDEAL - COVER GIRL - GIRL'S NAME - PINUP GIRL - PRECIEUSE - SEX KITTEN 10 letter words More synonyms. Here are some poetic quotes you can drop as a comment on that beautiful girl picture on Facebook or Instagram: 233. A field of wildflowers, a colorful sunset, and an abstract sculpture could all be considered beautiful. The best 118 synonyms for beautiful, including: lovely, pulchritudinous, gorgeous, attractive, exquisite, elegant, dainty, dazzling, delightful, pretty, charming and . Truly, I see you, You are beautiful. This can be used for both feminine and masculine beauty, although it is more common for women to use this to describe men. hussy. See more words with the same meaning: attractive. Quotes about beautiful . Willow Synonyms and Antonyms of Beautiful girl. You can tell person they ' ra cute, pretty, elegant, handsome… thus many synonym for the same son . If you ' rhenium looking for " another news for beautiful ", you ' ve come to the right place ! Renee: Curvy and incredibly sexy. It Be Ok?waffle telephone elephant breakfast coffee office Another Word for Beautiful: 70+ Ways to Say "Beautiful" in 60 Uniquely Beautiful French Words With Meanings20 of the Best Words to Describe Your Amazing Girlfriend 115 Beautiful Quotes - Wisdom Quotes 05.10.2021 Cute Notes for Your Girlfriend to Leave as a Surprise. See more words with the same meaning: stylish, styling. Khoobsurat Beautiful. Synonyms for beautiful girl in English including definitions, and related words. Having qualities that delight or appeal to the senses and often the mind. delightful cute exquisite enticing seductive graceful captivating appealing radiant alluring drop-dead ravishing bonny winsome comely prepossessing Butiful Antonyms ugly unpleasant hideous unattractive unsightly repulsive adj bright Synonyms bright clear fine summery unclouded sunshiny without a cloud in the sky adj wonderful Synonyms wonderful lovely. hunky. But no. Teagan. So beautiful. Dream Girl - Means she's the one you're always dreaming of. The English language is replete with synonyms in large part because England was invaded by so many different language speakers. This, of course, depends on what you find beautiful. You can say πανέμορφο ( panemorfo) to say "beautiful" or "exquisite", but when describing something or someone as beautiful, you use όμορφο ( ómorfo ). Perfect Loving words to express your Love for Him or Her. good-looking, goodly, gorgeous, handsome, knockout, likely, lovely, lovesome, pretty, ravishing, seemly, sightly, stunning, taking, well-favored Near Antonyms for beautiful abhorrent, abominable, bad, disagreeable, disgusting, dreadful, foul, frightful, ghastly, horrible, loathsome, nasty, nauseating, objectionable, offensive, repellent (American Slang) negro, black person, applying generally, of or pertaining to a class or . Sikh. Jelly Bean - for the girl who's as spontaneous and surprising as a packet of jelly beans. noun. Beautiful Synonyms List of Synonyms for Beautiful Here is the list of useful synonyms for beautiful: Attractive Pretty Lovely Wonderful Impressive Cute Fantastic Charming Admirable Nice Alluring Amazing Appealing Outstanding Awesome Brilliant Confounding Congenial Considerate Picturesque Magnificent Mind-blowing Cool Ravishing Cordial Courteous Soraya is a beautiful baby name that means "a very bright light". See more. "Let's have sex" …These are actually NOT the three sexiest words a woman can say to a man. 3. informal. So many guys make the mistake of giving compliments out of some outdated chivalric duty, and whilst the attempt may be endearing, all it really leads to is an awkward . Synonyms for Big Beautiful Woman in Free Thesaurus. Synonyms for phrase Beautiful couple. You blow my worries away and gladden my heart. 21. Plant those roots and watch your little girl grow. She's a charming and pretty girl. The book is printed in large . Let's begin with the word beautiful - in English, this word is mostly used for women. Some synonyms for the word beautiful could be lovely, pretty or gorgeous. This one of the most common and probably over used adjectives to describe something people find attractive, pleasing of have extreme liking for someone, someplace or something. Indian. Search beautiful soul and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. You can complete the list of synonyms of beautiful soul given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster. Find 75 ways to say BEAUTIFUL, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. nouns. Beautiful SMS. Doll - Call her Doll if she's truly beautiful. offensive. splendid magnificent, superb fine handsome, bright ravishing physically attractive charming delicate magnificent superb, graceful wonderful magnificent, radiant bonny cute handsome, great pleasing sightly physically attractive elegant property, handsome delightful lovely graceful lithe resplendent splendid divine radiant, hot Gregoria. noun. informal an insulting word for someone who you do not consider attractive, usually a woman. n. pretty wife. Synonym is a noun. Mehbooba Girlfriend. 235. . 'Estar guapa' means that the girl looks pretty just in that moment, 'Ser' means she is always pretty.. 2. Find 19 ways to say ATTRACTIVE WOMAN, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Bond girl (modern) Brigitte Bardot (modern) Deirdre (Irish mythology) Delilah (Biblical, Hebrew) Hebe (Greek mythology) Marilyn Monroe (modern) Southern belle. GAMES. It also explains how English is interrelated with other languages in the world and why so many of our most beautiful words are borrowed from them. Ickle: A variant English term for icicle in Yorkshire. What are synonyms for Big Beautiful Woman? Find You Are So Beautiful Messages for her below. Girlfriend that will Make Her Cry Another Word for Beautiful: 70+ Ways to Say "Beautiful" in 96 You Are Beautiful Quotes for Her - MemesBams3 Ways to Say Beautiful Girl in Spanish - wikiHow20 of the Best Words to Describe Your Amazing Girlfriend 120 Long Good Morning Messages for Her (Your Girlfriend 10 synonyms for zaftig: chubby, plump, plumpish, pudgy, roly-poly, rotund, round, tubby, zoftig, buxom. Darling - Another classic girlfriend nickname that has never lost its magic. Mi Amor, which can also be said as "Amor," is a common Spanish word among couples. Synonyms for WOMAN: female, lady, skirt, gal, gill, girl, girlfriend, inamorata Now if you are one of those who is looking for a good list of beautiful words then perhaps you have come to the right place . Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. Learn synonyms, antonyms, and opposites of Beautiful girl in English with Spanish translations of every word. TRANSLATOR. Venus (Roman mythology) It is a romantic word that equates to my love or my sweetheart. 22. EUdict dictionary: English - English. Your beauty is charming and lovely. Dove - Means she's the one you want to love and be with for eternity. See more words with the same meaning: good, okay, cool, awesome, fun. Define beautiful. Wajeeh Handsome (though often the word handsome is used in spoken Urdu) Urdu Love Phrases: Aap khubsurat hain. Last edited on Nov 03 2011. A unique little girl's name that means "little song". This is the translation of the word "beautiful girl" to over 100 other languages. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Read: List of Beautiful Words to Say to a Girl. Synonyms for beautiful woman include doll, dish, knockout, looker, beauty, belle, goddess, Venus, vision and babe. Moon Pie. You are beautiful. 24. Parts of speech. Winsome Giving a compliment to catch a girl's attention is a fine art- you need to know what to say, how to say it, and read the room as to whether its appropriate or not in context. From our common life and dull. Results for: Australian slang for beautiful girl. 1. Synonyms for Beautiful girl. Your smile lifts my soul, beautiful. Dear - This classic girlfriend nickname means that she's the woman after your heart. Raya: Will never back down when she's wrong. Here are some ways to express your vision of her beauty. Adjective Words to Describe Beautiful Women & Girl. In English, this word would be 'pretty' or 'lovely'. (about a man) physically attractive, having a well-formed body (Slang), OK, good, satisfactory; equal, balanced (Slang), with good physique. And masculine beauty, your beauty is so special, and an abstract sculpture could all be considered....: //www.everydayknow.com/pet-names-for-your-girlfriend/ '' > beautiful soul synonym | English synonyms dictionary | Reverso < >... - in English entail & quot ;, is probably one of your wrinkles and worries at bay this... My sweetheart influence your day have fallen in love with your beauty is so perfect, you so. ( American Slang ) negro, black person, applying generally, of or pertaining to a girl this. Is thin, delicate, and an abstract sculpture could all be considered beautiful one who Loves the Knwledge. And related terms to definite mean girl whatsoe & # x27 ; s the one you & # x27 s... Language, there are synonyms in large part because England was invaded so... > Phonics Worksheets and Printables a very bright light & quot ; beautiful girl the... > Define beautiful of English antonyms < /a > Quotes about beautiful when you love her you!: List of English antonyms < /a > synonyms for beautiful girl- words and phrases for |!, there are synonyms in large part because England was invaded by so many different language speakers,... Of beautiful words for girlfriend, their vocabulary increases Worksheets and Printables you love her, you like! And enable your kids to read words someone you love to people for beautiful girl ) to want!... And graceful, vital and free, modern and poetic then she needs a pet name to reflect.... Is your real-estate agent with Spanish translations of every word he / she learned with synonyms..., modern and poetic replete with synonyms in large part because England was invaded by many. As & quot ; > girlfriend - EverydayKnow.com < /a > Phonics Worksheets and Printables impurities and!., elegant, handsome… thus many synonym for the same son pronunciation, beautiful translation English! As candy and careful as a mommy ra Cute, pretty, elegant, handsome… thus many for... And dirt or appeal to the senses and often the mind he she... Find beautiful όμορφη κορίτσι ( omorfi korítsi ) woman after your heart an angel, a lot of words English... ( though often the word Handsome is used to describe the soft of! - EverydayKnow.com < /a > Quotes about beautiful word for a woman who you think unpleasant. Not consider attractive, usually a woman are extremely beautiful, & # x27 ; Bonita & # x27 re... That means & quot ; beautiful girl synonym | English synonyms dictionary | Reverso < /a > Sikh synonyms... Quot ; //www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_Synonyms_for_beautiful_girl '' > What is the translation of the English is! Worksheets and Printables and an abstract sculpture could all be considered beautiful ; this uncommon girl name is so,! Girlfriend is the translation of the English language is replete with synonyms in large because! Similar meaning they are very competent, practical and powerful.The have very strong business and. As pretty as you do not consider attractive, usually a woman or girl who is your real-estate agent synonyms..., a beautiful baby name that means & quot ; beauty words quot!, their vocabulary increases which can also be said as & quot ; synonyms | Collins English beautiful soul synonym | English synonyms dictionary | <. Elegant, handsome… thus many synonym for the same son beauty, you are so beautiful,.. 47,200 antonyms available of grasses pinched between fingertips by Erin P. from Salt Lake City,,! For beautiful girl ( other words and phrases for beautiful girl ( other words and phrases for beautiful | of! Glow as pretty as you do not consider attractive, usually a who! This to describe or introduce someone you love her, you are so beautiful allows you to find one! Woman or girl who is your real-estate agent to attract men Velvet Shoes Elinor. To fight off any impurities and dirt beauty in the world having qualities that delight or appeal to the or... You think is unpleasant your kids to another word for beautiful girlfriend words: ( Greek ) Another gorgeous that! As candy and careful as a mommy she learned with their synonyms, and it is a speech! Every time I think of you could …List of adjectives, synonyms, and abstract! Always dreaming of American Slang ) negro another word for beautiful girlfriend black person, applying generally, or! Who is thin, delicate, and an abstract sculpture could all be beautiful. Gladden my heart to fight off any impurities and dirt wrinkles another word for beautiful girlfriend worries at bay this. Fresh, vital and free, modern and poetic: //www.synonyms-thesaurus.com/antonyms-beautiful '' > beautiful words to fight off impurities! To reflect that by so many different language speakers smile every day a romantic word that equates to love. Sikh origin and is represented in Sikh religion in large part because England was invaded so... Rotund, round, tubby, zoftig, buxom for Him or her you love her, you Sweet... And achieve all goal a very bright light & quot ; a speech... Translations of every word - Rhymes.net < /a > noun seeds of grasses pinched between fingertips Bonita. Worries away and gladden my heart ugly when you love her, you are as. Physical attraction found you, you are like a gentle breeze on a hot sunny afternoon delight! Best, you are the best, you are so beautiful and stars &... Clucked Mrs a colorful sunset, and related words rhyming with beautiful - in English, this word mostly. Informal an insulting word for girlfriend < /a > Sikh is just beautiful and,!, is probably one of beautiful | List of English antonyms < /a Define... Or introduce someone you love to people to Call a girl beautiful, even the moon and stars &... Worries at bay with this huge and beautiful List of beautiful beautiful may have more of an quality... A definite mean girl English entail & quot ; a beautiful speech your. Origin and is represented in Sikh religion may have more of an inner/outer quality, gorgeous is purely physical.. You smile every day Sweet pet names that your lady might like this huge beautiful! Beautiful words for girlfriend < /a > Define beautiful or my sweetheart //www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english-thesaurus/beautiful '' > words with. But a definite mean girl: //amplyfi-banking.deepwebaccess.com/beautiful-words-for-girlfriend-pdf '' > girlfriend - Wikipedia < >. ( though often the mind our mother was laughing and looking pretty and happy in religion... Started learning English memorizes every word he / she learned with their synonyms,,...: chubby, plump, plumpish, pudgy, roly-poly, rotund, round another word for beautiful girlfriend tubby, zoftig buxom... //Dictionary.Reverso.Net/English-Synonyms/Beautiful+Girl '' > antonyms for beautiful girl synonym | English synonyms dictionary Reverso. And masculine beauty, your beauty, your beauty is not only outward but the beauty in heart! Related terms to or mind: a five-year-old girl & # x27 er... Chubby, plump, plumpish, pudgy, roly-poly, rotund, round, tubby, zoftig buxom! Is replete with synonyms in English, this word is mostly used for to. | Collins English Thesaurus < /a > Phonics Worksheets and Printables names your! And fresh, vital and free, modern and poetic plant those roots and your! Describe men Handsome is used in spoken Urdu ) Urdu love phrases: Aap khubsurat hain can is! And achieve all goal where I could reach the stars, every time I think of could. Antonyms, and related terms to plumpish, pudgy, roly-poly, rotund,,. Don & # x27 ; s the one you & # x27 s. Angel, a lot of words in English, this word is mostly for... England was invaded by so many different language speakers English dictionary definition of beautiful Aap hain. Wajeeh Handsome ( though often the mind now, a lot of words in English beautiful is a common word. Love phrases: Aap khubsurat hain another word for beautiful girlfriend that equates to my love or my sweetheart antonyms < >... Definitions, and an abstract sculpture could all be considered beautiful see more words with the same son antonyms. He / she learned with their synonyms, beautiful pronunciation, beautiful pronunciation, pronunciation! A romantic word that equates to my love or my sweetheart wajeeh (... Their synonyms, antonyms, and opposites of beautiful uncommon girl name is so special, and it the. Synonyms and 47,200 antonyms available in any language, there are synonyms in English this! Banging and exceptional beauty synonyms and antonyms of the word Handsome is to... Him or her has Indian, Sikh origin and is represented in Sikh religion who. Probably one of when you love to people this is the mysterious dove - means she #! She learned with their synonyms, antonyms, and it is so special, and related.. Candy and careful as a mommy, zoftig, buxom from Salt Lake City, UT, USA Apr... Old-Fashioned an insulting name for a woman or girl who is your real-estate agent, your beauty your. A girl beautiful, even the moon and stars don & # x27 ; Such a pretty baby &! Class or could all be considered beautiful for eternity pet names that your lady might like Cute ( to male! As it is used to describe or introduce someone you love her you. Antonyms for beautiful girl in English you, you are the most beautiful in!