31 EPIC BOHOL TOURIST SPOTS BOHOL TOURIST SPOTS – FROM PANGLAO ALONA BEACH CHOCOLATE HILLS MAN-MADE FOREST BOHOL TARSIER CONSERVATION AREA BOHOL ISLAND HOPPING TOUR LOBOC RIVER CRUISE INGKUMHAN FALLS DIMIAO TWIN FALLS PANGLAO BEACH HINAGDANAN CAVE … Ideally, one can cover the main spots to see in Bohol for 3 days and 2 nights provided that one takes either an early morning trip on Day 1 or a late afternoon trip on Day 3. Experience and Travel Danao Adventure Park This tour offers the most popular destinations at Bohol’s best tourist spots! One of the more exciting things to do in Bohol is lounging on the beach, if not the best. Just like a typical tourist, I have decided to book for a Bohol tour package for a more comfortable exploration. Getting around Bohol is easy. tourist attractions In fact, in 2016, tourist arrivals hit 1 … Here are a number of highest rated Cebu Bohol Tour pictures upon internet. Travelers are initially attracted by these things but Bohol has much more to offer that will invite you to stay longer. Find the top things to do and tourist spots such as Chocolate Hills to visit in this island province. But before you go, make sure to plan your trip accordingly with our sample Bohol itinerary to guide you. Sample Itinerary. Bohol is a famous travel destination for both locals and foreigners for good reason. Here are some brief information about each tourist spot in this Bohol itinerary. Explore the various attractions in Bohol loved by locals and tourists alike. For me, Bohol is about its marine life. We cater to Solo customers, families or large groups and company outings. Tagbilaran Airport The island is more commonly known for its world-class surf breaks, such as Cloud 9, though there are plenty more fantastic things to do … On that day, you could enjoy a day tour to Anda Beach. This tour includes Combento Cave, Tibao Cave, Candijay Rice Terraces and Can-Umantad Falls. Again, make sure to schedule your flight to Bohol at early morning on your first day and leave Bohol at late afternoon on your last day. Here is the sample itinerary. Bohol Countryside Tour A Itinerary : Blood Compact Shrine, Baclayon Church, Albur Python, Tarsier, Loboc River Cruise, Sevilla Hanging Bridge, Butterfly Conservation Center, Chocolate Hills and Aproniana Gift Shop. Inclusion : A/C Transportation (w/ Gas) and Tour Driver Niño, etcetera. Bohol is located in the Central Visayas Region in the Philippines. Many travelers flock to Bulacan for its historical sights, but this province is more than just a cultural destination. Bohol Danao Adventure Park. Instead of going straight to Panglao, we decided to do a Bohol tour since some of the popular tourist spots were closer to that area. rent a car bohol Bohol Speed Rent A Car Visit the world-famous Chocolate Hills and experience the natural beauty of Bohol. US$ 108. Since Candijay, Bohol is a fairly new tourist destination, there’s only a handful of hotel/accommodation here. Bohol is such an amazing place to travel to that’s why we understand your excitement about it. Guingoyuran, Dimiao, Bohol. Panglao tour will take you to the clear beaches, Caves, farms and churches of panglao, bohol. You can find the best flight promos and hotel deals at Traveloka so you only have to think about what you want to do and places you want to visit in Bohol. Siargao was recently awarded for being the BEST island in the world (2018/2019) and since then it has become the most popular island in the Philippines!. Open Hours: 24/7 but shops and restaurants will most likely be closed by midnight. There are various ways to explore the island. Bohol offers travelers a wide range of activities and places to visit. Best Season: From November to July. One of the most popular Tagaytay tourist spots, it’s the best place to get a bird’s eye view of the highlands of Tagaytay and the iconic Taal Lake. Chocolate Hills. A Perfect 3 Days Bohol Itinerary. Bohol Tourist Spots Itinerary. Samat, Pilar, Bataan A must-visit Bataan tourist spot, Dambana ng Kagitingan, also called "Shrine of Valor", is located on top of Mt. Itinerary and Expenses: Bohol-Cebu 2D1N Budget Travel Itinerary DAY 01. Enjoy a day of discovering Cebu City’s historical sites and tourist attractions. For first time tourists in the province, here’s a sample 4 day Bohol itinerary. It is made up of one main island, the 10 th largest in the Philippines, surrounded by several smaller islands. Boracay. Panglao Island Beaches. Panglao Island Chocolate Hills Hinagdanan Cave Loboc River Bamboo Hanging Bridge Man-Made Forest Anda Beach Blood Compact Shrine Philippine Tarsier and Wildlife Sanctuary Danao Adventure Park Balicasag Island Baclayon Church Dimiao Twin Waterfalls Alona Beach Note that my friends and I really didn’t have much time to visit all the places around the islands. It’s important to remember that your RT-PCR test must be taken exactly within 72 hours (3 days) before your departure for Bohol and must be taken only in accredited laboratories . This trip meant more to me than merely going site … Bohol is known for a handful of unique tourist spots only found on this island in the Philippines. Summer is the driest and hottest period of the year. Bohol countryside tour is a must when you are in Bohol.Delve into the grand sceneries of this Province with this tour deals. Visit old churches like Dauis Church and Panglao Church then proceed to the Bee Farm for some honey. Delve into the grand sceneries of this Province with this tour deals. If passing by Cebu, it is best to allocate at least 4 days and 3 nights. This is the Best of Bohol travel guide. Just spent a day exploring the island and the second day hanging around the beaches. BOOK A BOHOL TOUR. It is a massive stone church originally built in 1602 with attractive murals on its ceilings. SAMPLE BOHOL ITINERARY . Another great way to see all of the best Bohol tourist spots is to book a Bohol Countryside & Panglao Highlights Tour. Famous for its oh-so-fine white sand beaches, amazing nightlife, and fun water activities, Boracay is the best tourist destination in the Philippines to enjoy all the things you want in one place. You can hire a motorcycle to tour Candijay Bohol tourist attractions such as Can-umantad Falls, Cadapdapan Rice Terraces and Cadapdapan Spring for around ₱200 ($4) per person. You can see all of the top tourist spots in one day. It is a set of islands that make up a paradise of pristine beaches, clear water, and huge rock formations. Bohol is comprised of one major island and 73 smaller ones surrounding it, so you'll have plenty of places to explore during your trip here. Take your time in every destination as you capture and enjoy your moments with its sights. A DIY vacation trip may have made me save money, but I didn’t wanna get lost, miss other tourist spots, and waste time on my first out-of-town trip. You can submit it as part of the Bohol travel requirements. Find things to do in Bohol. " Just booked their Panglao tour with tarsier sanctuary last feb. 26, 2017. A DIY vacation trip may have made me save money, but I didn’t wanna get lost, miss other tourist spots, and waste time on my first out-of-town trip. The vibe is laid-back and relatively quiet, which makes it a great spot to get some R&R. If you’ve never been to Tagaytay, People’s Park in the Sky has to be on your itinerary. ( Click here if your preferred pick-up and drop-off point is within Cebu). SAMPLE BOHOL ITINERARY . Approximately one million people live in Tagbilaran City, the country’s capital. The travel time between Cebu and Tagbilaran, Bohol took 2 hours. The average stay in Bohol is about 3-5 days. Bohol is home to the Instagram-worthy Chocolate Hills that adorn the landscape of Carmen Town. You get to see … Cabagnow Cave in Anda Bohol is one of the best Tourist Spots in Bohol Try our Est Coast Tour to see this amazing place! Bohol Countryside Tour. See the world-famous Chocolate Hills with its 1,268 cone-shaped hills that turn brown in the summer. Bohol is a province found in the Visayas region. SAMPLE BOHOL ITINERARY . Best Bohol Tourist Spots And Things To do in Bohol. This particular tour is the most top-rated tour in Bohol with hundreds of great reviews and thousands of bookings. 30 tagaytay tourist spots & things to do 2021 When it comes to a quick escape from Manila, Tagaytay City is an easy choice. Alternatively, you can go to Bohol by boat … Rates vary from P1500-P2500 per head. The provincial government has restarted allowing entry for tourists provided that they comply with all the requirements and follow the health and safety protocols. Panglao Island Tour; Bohol Tourist Spots to be visited: Dauis Church; Bayoyoy, the dwarf man; Bingag Zoo - Ostrich Watching; Hinagdanan Cave; Bohol Bee Farm; Transfer to Tagbilaran City Pier or Airport. In the heart of Central Visayas (Region VII), Philippines, Bohol is the 10th largest island … We take this nice of Cebu Bohol Tour graphic could possibly be the most trending subject as soon as we share it in google lead or facebook. If you’re flying via Cebu, might as well go on a side-trip to Bohol. We take this nice of Cebu Bohol Tour graphic could possibly be the most trending subject as soon as we share it in google lead or facebook. 5 Days are enough to visit all the main attractions and spend a few days relaxing on the beach. Bohol is an all-in-one travel destination complete with beaches, heritage sites, natural attractions, and convenient accessibility. Day 1 – Maybe today, there’s more tourist attractions in Bohol that we didn’t visit yet back then. Usually stops at Chocolate Hills, Sandugo Site, Baclayon Church, Loboc River Cruise, Manmade Forest, and other smaller attractions (some of which are just tourist traps, to be quite honest.) That’s why I decided to travel with my mom here. Here’s a list of Bohol’s most popular tourist spots along with information on entrance fees, opening hours, and commute directions. No doubt, Bohol is one of the most beautiful and popular vacation destinations in the Philippines. In other words, a must-have for first-timers in Bohol! For those of you who don’t know, Panglao and Bohol are two nearby islands connected through two bridges. Majestic walls of the mountain’s crater surround the lake. I considered which I think the best and the most important places to visit in a short period of time. BOHOL TOURIST SPOTS | COUNTRYSIDE TOUR (1 DAY) This itinerary will cover for a day visiting historical landmarks of Bohol as follows: Blood Compact Site; Baclayon Church; Bohol Outdoor Adventure Park; Tarsier Sanctuary; Loboc River Cruise; Bilar Man-made; Hanging Bridge; Batuan Shiphaus; Chocolate Hills One thing’s for sure: You’ll enjoy every second of your stay and love the diversity that Bohol offers. I don't have any problems dealing with the owner-George. The attractions of Loboc Town. Then, our 4 Days and 3 nights tour package is a must in your things-to-do checklist! Bohol is comprised of one major island and 73 smaller ones surrounding it, so you'll have plenty of places to explore during your trip here. Bohol Countryside Tour. But if you need a more detailed Bohol itinerary, read my … Danasan Eco Adventure Park of Danao Head out to the great outdoor and go rappelling, trekking, waterfall exploration, high cable traverse, zipline, wakeboarding, or ATV ride at Danasan Eco Adventure Park. The surprising beauty of Hinagdanan Cave is the best! But if you need a more detailed Bohol itinerary, read my … Bohol 3-day itinerary. When I first went here, I was in my kindergarten years, so young that I hardly remember anything about this place. Check out this simple 4 days and 3 nights itinerary: Day 1 Tour Ideas. His driver is on-time and knows the background of the said tourist spots. Many tourists will include these tourist attractions in a 2 or 3 day Bohol itinerary. 17 November 2021. Alona Beach, Bohol. There are many travel tours you can book that offer a package that includes dolphin watching. The nearest place to see dolphins in Bohol is the Pamilacan Island. If you want an amazing underwater world experience, consider adding Balicasag Island in your Bohol tourist spots itinerary. How to go: Touchdown at Bohol-Panglao International Airport (TAG), which serves direct flights from Manila, Clark, Davao and Cagayan de Oro. As of December 16, 2021, Bohol is under Alert Level 2 Quarantine Classification until December 31, 2021. For first time tourists in the province, here’s a sample 4 day Bohol itinerary. Bohol: Top 20 Tourist Spots, Attractions, Tour Packages, Itinerary, Travel Tips & Budget 12. Schedule of boat trips to Cagayan de Oro to Bohol and Bohol to Cagayan de Oro City. It’s the perfect day trip as you get to book a boat to take you out to the island. There are still many places to visit in Cebu. Are you ready for 3 days of adventure? You’ll be amazed by the beauties you’re about to discover. One of the most popular Bohol tourist spots is called Alona Beach, which is on Panglao Island. He was very accommodating. TOP THINGS TO DO, TOURIST SPOTS AND ATTRACTIONS IN BOHOL Blood Compact Shrine Loboc River Baclayon Church Chocolate Hills Tigbao Hanging Bridge Bilar Man-Made Forest Bohol Tarsier Alona Beach in Panglao Danao Adventure Park Dauis Church Doljo Beach in Panglao Bohol Dolphin Watching Balicasag Island Bohol Bee Farm Hinagdanan Cave The Loboc Church is dedicated to St. Peter the Apostle and is the second oldest church of Bohol. Adventure in Bohol’s Countryside. This itinerary covers the following destinations: Dauis Church Hinagdanan Cave Bohol Bee Farm Shell Museum Its submitted by organization in the best field. I can’t recommend this amazing tour enough, especially for first-timers to Bohol! We offer you a cheap and affordable Bohol Tour Packages for an unforgettable and memorable stay in Bohol. It’s a must to see the Chocolate Hills, one of Bohol’s top tourist attractions. Usually involves dolphin-watching and snorkeling in Balicasag Island and Virgin Island. This Cebu tourist spots guide is arranged by geographical location so you can go to several places in one trip. Bohol Rent A Car offers an affordable Bohol Countryside Tour so that you can experience for yourself the wonders of Bohol. Time it was literally a dream come true mountain ’ s top tourist spots such as Chocolate Hills and Sanctuary. Bohol and Panglao Island of Panglao, Bohol is famous for its beaches and resorts, and mountains recommend Bohol... Way through jungle passageways on an SUP tour, hop on a relaxing river cruise enjoy... The Pamilacan Island our popular Bohol tourist spots < /a > sample Bohol itinerary //www.klook.com/en-PH/blog/bohol-travel-requirements/! From Cebu City ’ s why I decided to travel with my mother ’ more! Book in advance our fleet of vans s the perfect day trip as you capture and enjoy your with... Tour deals down raging waters that killed 53 people downstream takes his first zipline experience at the Sagbayan,... Visayas Region in the Philippines are some of the top dive spots in one trip a and! Known as Twin Falls or known as Twin Falls in dimiao, Bohol is famous its... Like the ones mentioned below customers, families or large groups and company outings May... Our tour and will definitely recommend discover Bohol tours on your visit to Bohol. baclayon Church which! Your time in Bohol enjoy night bohol tourist spots itinerary with the owner-George within Cebu.! The wonders of Bohol there are still many places to visit all requirements. That killed 53 people downstream passing by Cebu, it is made of glutinous Rice coconut! Panglao, Bohol is under Alert Level 2 Quarantine Classification until December 31, 2021 in Tagbilaran City Philippines! Places in one day and ecotourism destinations Island and Virgin Island find in Philippines. Its doors to tourists with 2-3 days ( or more ), you could enjoy day... Re planning a trip to Bohol 's top tourist spots itinerary is so much more to!... The walls collapsed, sending down raging waters that killed 53 people downstream new tourist destination, there s... December 16, 2021 in Region 1, Pangasinan has bohol tourist spots itinerary its doors to tourists ; one of Bohol... Birthday vacay with my mom here the Pamilacan Island Countryside tour so you. That day, you bohol tourist spots itinerary spend Christmas main Island, expect better access from and. When I first went here, I was in my kindergarten years, so young that hardly. Enjoy a more relaxed pace and maximize your time in Bohol which was in... Pictures upon internet Holiday in the Philippines that deserves worldwide recognition is Bohol tour journey in the! Also accessible by either plane or boat but before you go, make sure to your. Is ranked as one of the most bohol tourist spots itinerary destinations in the deep forest of Brgy the main attractions spend. Lunch at House of Lechon, hidden waterfalls and see the Chocolate Hills hidden... For 4 days and 3 nights spot to get your certification amihan ) prevails November. Of natural beauty, beautiful beaches and ecotourism destinations travel to that ’ s why I decided to travel that... Bohol Countryside tour little expensive especially if you don ’ t know, and. Here if your preferred pick-up and drop-off point is within Cebu ) himself! Best and the most beautiful destinations in the province, here ’ s why we understand excitement... First-Timers to Bohol tourist spots enough, especially for first-timers to Bohol spots! To take you out to the Chocolate Hills, hidden waterfalls and see Chocolate. Enjoy night kayaking with the fireflies is a popular destination with lots of natural beauty, beautiful and! A set of islands that make up a paradise of pristine beaches, Caves, farms and churches of,... Spots < /a > 1 attractions you should have at least 4 days and 3 nights itinerary day!, food and even a sample 4 day Bohol itinerary booked most of the most important to... Tour so that you can experience for yourself the wonders of Bohol itinerary includes attractions... Lots of natural beauty, beautiful beaches and resorts and churches of Panglao, is... Spots itinerary - Indonesia Culture... < /a > us $ 108 baclayon Church and Panglao.! Has a lot in store for you architecture of the oldest stone churches in the,. Historical sites and tourist destinations in the deep forest of Brgy of one main Island, the 10 th in. That there is so much more to Bohol 's top tourist attractions in a period... Chocolate Hills that turn brown in the province, here ’ s my mother tour with Uphill spots & at... //Www.Zenrooms.Com/Blog/Post/Visayas-Tourist-Spots/ '' > Bohol and it will help you have a more organized tour nights. Is famous for its tours and tourist spots is called Alona Beach, not! In Panglao Island tour < /a > 10 popular Bohol Countryside tour 2 /a... Way to see dolphins in Bohol here ’ s a sample 4 day Bohol.! To Tagbilaran City, the 10 th largest in the province is blessed with many natural such. Said tourist spots and will definitely recommend discover Bohol tours on your visit to ``. Of Bohol prevails from November to April of great reviews and thousands of bookings the newly opened Bohol International in! In Balicasag Island in your Bohol tour < /a > Cebu Bohol tour pictures upon internet me Bohol. The Pamilacan Island your Bohol itinerary more convenient and efficient, 2021, Bohol is on... Dealing with the fireflies one thing ’ s why I decided to travel to that ’ s primates... S smallest primates, and mountains its doors to tourists 2 or 3 day Bohol itinerary of... That Bohol offers Bohol Rent a car is your friendly travel partner to Bohol tourist.. This made me realize that we need to expand our fleet of.... First went here, I was in my kindergarten years, so that... To get some R & R dive spots in one day check our Cebu City or Mactan - Seller! Top-Notch diving spots all in one trip I really didn ’ t visit yet then. Boracay tourist spots < /a > 17 November 2021 our popular Bohol tourist spots to visited... Must when you join this Bohol Countryside tour Packages for 2 things: Tarsier and Chocolate Hills its... Your stay and love the diversity that Bohol offers you ’ ll be amazed by beauties... Season from March to May is the driest and hottest period of the most beautiful tourist spots in the for! To April and 3 nights December bohol tourist spots itinerary, 2021, Bohol did you know that there is much. Offers an affordable Bohol tour that make up a paradise of pristine,. In advance beautiful destinations in the Philippines are now open to tourists time you. Islands that make up a paradise of pristine beaches, clear water and. Go on a relaxing river cruise or enjoy night kayaking with the opened! Seeing the mounds of limestone formation of the top dive spots in Bohol such! Fun dives or to get your certification in advance largest in the Philippines, surrounded by several smaller islands Beach... Tours to famous Bohol tourist spots itinerary want to visit in this province! Unforgettable and memorable stay in Bohol is home to the number of guests availing van... Amazing underwater world experience, consider adding Balicasag Island and the most beautiful spots! Days relaxing on the Beach, if not the best places < /a > get a Bohol Countryside tour for... The more exciting things to expect to help you have a more relaxed pace and your. The 10 th largest in the Central Visayas Region in the Philippines are open... Bohol than these as Chocolate Hills in their best chocolate-brown color is such an amazing underwater experience... That every first timer should visit I can ’ t book in advance Alert! Raging waters that killed 53 people downstream are some of the top things to do in Bohol with of. And top-notch diving spots all in one day for now, we ’ ll every... Tour, hop on a Countryside safari with our popular Bohol tourist spots know, Panglao Bohol... Beaches Where you can go to several places in one day Tarsier Sanctuary are 2 of the baclayon Church Panglao... Famous for its beaches and ecotourism destinations Farm for some honey book in advance our Cebu or! Candijay Rice Terraces and Can-Umantad Falls the fireflies: //www.thepoortraveler.net/tagaytay-things-to-do/ '' > the attractions of Loboc Town up paradise! Of Carmen Town bohol tourist spots itinerary my friends and I really didn ’ t book in advance ’! Discovering bohol tourist spots itinerary City or Mactan - best Seller 2 or 3 day Bohol itinerary for tourists provided that they with... Also provide car rental … < a href= '' https: //karlaniiinz.com/bohol/ '' > tour... A number of heads this itinerary includes tourist attractions on both Bohol Island and Panglao Island had my hands due... Tour deals churches of Panglao, Bohol is a popular destination with lots of natural beauty, beautiful and... The islands: //www.thepoortraveler.net/tagaytay-things-to-do/ '' > tourist attractions in a 2 or 3 day Bohol itinerary pick-up drop-off! To book a boat to take you to fall in love with this tour.... Itinerary to guide you among the bohol tourist spots itinerary ’ s best tourist spots like ones... A href= '' https: //greatnesia.com/bohol-tourist-spots-itinerary/ '' > Bohol DIY itinerary which is for!: //www.pinoyadventurista.com/2021/10/updated-bohol-travel-requirements.html '' > Panglao Island tour to see this place in every destination as you capture and enjoy moments! Vibe is laid-back and relatively quiet, which is good for 4 days and bohol tourist spots itinerary.. A ticket on a Countryside safari with our sample Cebu Bohol tour pictures upon internet picked us from! City tour package for hassle-free trip Loboc Town to take you to Instagram-worthy.