BLAST OFF into another adventure with NIBBLES, the book monster! Clermont, FL 34715 . Spend only £25 this Christmas & qualify for FREE UK Delivery. Usborne Books & More Top 10 Best Sellers - Direct Sales ... What was a very serious book about very serious dinosaurs is suddenly interrupted by a hole - a nibbled hole - in the book. Join my son and I on an amazing adventure! Buy Aussie Nibbles in Singapore,Singapore. Join him as he causes chaos, meets a dragon, and makes a brand-new friend. The book monster and nibbles: Nibbles the book monster books. Nibbles the Book Monster Book Review and Activities By: Molly Nibbles the Book Monster written and illustrated by Emma Yarlett is brand new book for 3-8 year olds. This item: Nibbles The Book Monster. Biblio.com | Used Books and Rare Books from Antiquarian ... Check his collection out by clicking here! My kids laughed out loud at every page (so did my husband) and we all left knowing more about dinosaur poop than I think any of us thought possible. Nibbles is a little yellow monster who loves to eat BOOKS. Dragon Post Hardcover CDN$23.25. It is a simple story but it works well. Speaking nonfiction, Monster Myth or Fact is a Scholastic Level 2 Reader that is a favorite for my higher readers. Click and Collect from your local Waterstones or get FREE UK delivery on orders over £25. Uncommonly good books found here. Nibbles: The Book Monster Collection - YouTube Join him as he causes chaos, meets a dragon and makes a brand new friend…. read more. Text Complexity. Nibbles: The Monster Hunt (Nibbles, #3) by Emma Yarlett Amazon.com: Nibbles: The Monster Hunt: 9781788814003 ... It seems like it has multiple books on the inside and that helps with the storytelling. BLAST OFF into another adventure with NIBBLES, the book monster! Nibbles: The Book Monster. Ages: 3-6; We have and recommend the hardcover version of this interactive book. by Emma Yarlett Paperback. The yellow Nibbles monster mischievously nibbles his way through books while participating in outrageous adventures with fairy tales, dinosaurs, and now numbers! BLAST OFF into another adventure with NIBBLES the book monster! This really exciting reading experience is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Children will love to lift the flaps, peek through the peep holes, and chase Nibbles through a fantastical world of books, in this quirky story, exquisitely illustrated by Emma Yarlett ( My Daddy's Going . nibbles the book monster - it's that book My kids love this book so much they barely will let it out of their sight. Nibbles is by far, one of the most creative kids characters we have had the pleasure of nibbling on. Who would do something like that?Little ones will love trying to find the culprit - Nibbles - hiding among their favorite, easily recognizable dinosaurs. $16.99. 27 Nibbles the Book Monster ideas | fairy tales, charmer ... Nibbles book monster flashlight books dinosaur books muddle and match phonic readers reusable sticker books unicorn books Good night stories for rebel girls is a children's book packed with 100 bedtime stories about the life of 100 extraordinary women from the past and the present, illustrated by 60 female artists from all over the world. FREE Shipping. Of course . Monster by name and monster by nature, he chomps, munches, gnaws and nibbles his way from book to book. Usborne Books and More is an amazing company that sells high quality books for children through. Grade. $16.99 - In this engaging picture book children will be entertained as cute and funny Nibbles actually nibbles his way into 3 fairytales, and while he's in there he changes the outcome of the stories. $3 for each individual book. $16.99 What was a very serious book about very serious dinosaurs is suddenly interrupted by a hole - a nibbled hole - in the book. Orion and the Dark 101 copies, 7 reviews. Where Happiness Lives: The sweetest, feel good book! $14.57 3 Used from $7.13 4 New from $14.57. Consultant. Each number's page has that same number of bite marks cut out of the page, which gives it a fun interactive element that kids will enjoy. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Nibbles: The Book Monster at the best online prices at eBay! Includes the names: Emma Yarlett, Emma Yarlett, il . Only 9 left in stock. Free shipping for many products! Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a fantasy novel written by British author J. K. Rowling and the second novel in the Harry Potter series. 3, 2, 1. Nibbles likes to nibble soap, socks and rubber ducks, but his favourite thing to nibble is books! Hardcover. Nibbles is a very naughty book monster - he's chomping, munching and nibbling his way through fairytales that don't belong to him! Nibbles: The Book Monster by Emma Yarlett. See details. The book monster and nibbles: Nibbles the book monster books. He makes a mess in the three bears' house, rescues grandma from the big, bad wolf, and steals a golden goose before he's dropped back into his own book. Plush toy also available! This Dinosaur Guide is a fantastic follow up. SKU: bk-dinosaur-guide Categories: Dinosaur Books, Picture Books. Emma Yarlett's lovable book-munching monster strikes again, this time in a Christmas-themed board book. So please like and share my page and if you have any questions . Ships from and sold by TheWorldShopUSA. Nibbles the Book Monster is published in the UK April 2016. The main story is about Nibbles eating through books. But note that this book is the same book as the one offered for sale with a different cover. Nibbles: The Dinosaur Guide . With books within the book, Emma Yarlett's utterly appealing artwork, and lots of nibbled holes, this ferocious charmer's unstoppable appetite for the printed page will nibble a hole right through your heart. Can you help catch him and put him back in his own story? If the summaries for both books had been more specific, I wouldn't have made the mistake of buying this book, thinking it was another in the series. Show details. eBay item number: 165112942286 . W e got a new book from Usborne Books & More the other day. £7.99. . ISBN-13 : 978-1610674676. Hooked On Books: Imagination Adventures. Nibbles. Nibbles is a very naughty book monster - he's chomping, munching and nibbling his way through fairytales that don't belong to him! Embedded image permalink Picture book maker One of our books of the year 2016 | april 2016 debut of the month nibbles the monster is as impetuous and cheeky as children in their wildest dreams.on page one readers release him from a crate, then watch as he rampages through not just . Yep, Nibbles is a book monster! See all 4 brand new listings. Nibbles is a book eating monster, and now he's been set loose in this board book of numbers! - Nibbles the Book Monster Emma Yarlett (Hardcover) Books Beware! I was hesitant to purchase it, but it came with my Usborne Books consultant kit and my kids absolutely fell in love. Author: Emma Yarlett. Children will love to lift the flaps, peek through the peep holes, and chase Nibbles through a fantastical world of books, in this quirky story, exquisitely illustrated by Emma Yarlett ( My Daddy's Going . Nibbles the book monster by Emma Yarlett is by far my kids' favorite book. Usborne. RM 47.00. Children will love to lift the flaps, peek through the peep holes, and chase Nibbles through a fantastical world of books, in this quirky story, exquisitely illustrated by Emma Yarlett ( My Daddy's Going . The Usborne Mosaic Sticker books combine the fun of art with art and the popularity of pixel art! My daughters and. Nibbles The Book Monster Books. . Choose an option Paperback Hardcover. Hi Everyone -- I'm so excited to party with you on Thursday night - April 22nd. Nibbles is a bookivore monster who has nibbled his way through several books but finds this dinosaur guide especially delicious. Emma Yarletts's… 2019-11-24 A book-chewing monster leads a young reader on a brief but merry chase through a volume of facts. My grandkids love this book. Reviews. Want to Read. Sent from and sold by Amazon. Book Format. With books within the book, Emma Yarlett's utterly appealing . A fun, interactive picture book complete with lift-the-flaps, mini book tip-ins and peek-through pages. My girls are familiar with her character Nibbles, the book monster, after we met this yellow monster in our library. This video features Nibbles: The Book Monster, Nibbles: The Dinosaur Guide, Nibbles: The Monster Hunt and Nibbles Numbers from Usborne Books and More Find th. Ships from and sold by awesomebookscanada. I always put out nonfiction to supplement any fiction mentor text or theme we are exploring. Nibbles book monster flashlight books dinosaur books muddle and match phonic readers reusable sticker books unicorn books Good night stories for rebel girls is a children's book packed with 100 bedtime stories about the life of 100 extraordinary women from the past and the present, illustrated by 60 female artists from all over the world. Can you help catch him and put him back in his own story? ISBN-10 : 1610674677. Also available in the US, Australia, Netherlands, Japan, Greece, Germany, Portugal, France, China, Spain and Denmark to name but a few. Mar 22, 2016 - Nibbles is on the loose, and he's chomping through all of your favorite fairy tales! Nibbles chomps through the sun and moon in a fact book and grabs a lion's tail in an encyclopedia. Jun 14, 2020 - Explore Karla Canada's board "Nibbles the Book Monster", followed by 891 people on Pinterest. £2.99 delivery. We purchased this book after our kids went crazy for the first Nibbles story. Editorial Reviews. Nibbles is this adorable yellow ball with arms, legs and horns coming out of the ball who l $11.45. Children will love to lift the flaps, peek through the peep-holes, and chase Nibbles through the third book in the award-winning series by Emma Yarlett. Nibbles is a very naughty book monster - he's chomping, munching and nibbling his. This read-aloud…. I urge you to get both books and a stuffed Nibbles. This story finds Nibbles munching through fact books about planets, pets, and colors, so the books themselves are much less cohesive than in the other two Nibbles books. It involves some careful folding and cutting so take care! 978-1-61067-643-4. PK-2. A seek-and-find game and a guessing game all in one, Nibbles: The Book Monster is the first in a series of interactive books for hungry young readers. Fill in a grid with reusable stickers to make a… Nibbles the Book Monster is an adorable creature who likes to chew on all sorts of non-food items, but his favorite thing to nibble on is books. Buy It Now. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. The boy is both delighted and (only a little bit) horrified) at Nibbles' antics. Nibbles the Book Monster, in my house at least, has managed to achieve something quite spectacularly tricky. This number-tastic board book is a must read for young ones and we were delighted to receive a copy from publishers Little Tiger Press. $20.18. Follow a rambunctious little monster as he nibbles his way through fairy tale books! 5 Total Resources View Text Complexity Discover Like Books. A fun, interactive picture book complete with lift-the-flaps, mini book tip-ins and peek-through pages. Slight yellowing on the edges but all the books are very well maintained. Nibbles the Book Monster is on the loose, and he's chomping through all of your favorite fairy tales! Successive spreads dish out niblets of information about the sun and moon, dogs and . Paperback. Monsters come in all shapes and sizes, and different appetites! Nibbles the Dinosaur Guide quantity. His favorite thing to eat is books. This is about an adorable monster, named Nibbles. Nibbles: The Book Monster 272 copies, 2 reviews. Sell one like this; Description. Buy Nibbles: The Book Monster by (ISBN: 9781610674676) from Amazon's Book Store. Like the others in the series for younger readers, such as Nibbles Colours, the joy of sharing this book lies in the sheer anarchy of the character Nibbles.Toddlers will love poking their fingers in the die-cut "peep" holes on the page - the holes that Nibbles makes after eating his way . Nibbles the Dinosaur Guide. This item: Nibbles the Book Monster: 1 (Nibbles (1)) by Emma Yarlett Paperback. On each page there is a large number, Nibbles and some holes in the book which represent the number on the page. It's so fun and interactive! I would probably still have bought the book had I read it first, but I don't think it'll see as much action as Nibbles The Book Monster or Nibbles: The Dinosaur Guide. Here's a look at the top 8 wipe clean book titles! ️ for "I love you Hoo" and like for "Nibbles The Book Monster" . Nibbles loves to nibble toes, and Nibbles . Science Fiction / Fantasy. Bestselling author of The Christmasuarus, Tom Fletcher, has written a brand new picture book perfect for bedtime, where a mischievous monster has invaded the pages of your child's book! Nibbles is this adorable yellow ball with arms, legs and horns coming out of the ball who l Nibbles. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. It is interactive and stars a wee monster that you gotta love even though he is naughty. Follow a rambunctious little monster as he nibbles his way through fairy tale books! Join him as he causes chaos, meets a dragon, and makes a brand-new friend. The perfect book monster for little book monsters! And he takes you with him, following his path through Goldilocks and Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk. Nibbles is a very naughty book monster - he's chomping, munching and nibbling his way through fairytales that don't belong to him! Now you can grab this preschool literacy Nibbles the Book Monster Activities. Nibbles actually nibbles his way into 3 fairytales, and while he's in there he changes the outcome of the stories. The book is written and illustrated by talented Emma Yarlett. Meet Nibbles the book monster, he jumps from one story to another. Add both to Cart. Fun, interactive and filled with humour, Nibbles the Book Monster is a must-have picture book! You will love that they are getting valuable writing practice, engaged with a STEM project, and creating an adorable craft that is perfect for a hallway display! With books within the book, Emma Yarlett's utterly appealing artwork, and lots and lots of nibbled holes, this laugh-out-loud funny and ferocious charmer's unstoppable appetite for the printed page will nibble a hole right through your heart." - Usborne description Inside Nibbles the Book Monster About Usborne Nibbles the Book Monster Price: $16.99 Genre. Vote below to pick the book we read! They'll want to read it again and again.Nibbles is on the loose, and he's chomping through all of your favorite fairy tales! A boy is reading his favourite books in his bedroom (including the first Nibbles picture book), when Nibbles escapes and goes on the rampage through all the books he can find. Favorited: Events : 699: 13: 28,476 (4.13) 0: 0: Series. Only 5 left in stock. organize | filter. The plot follows Harry's second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, during which a series of messages on the walls of the school's corridors warn that the "Chamber of Secrets" has been opened and that the "heir of Slytherin" would . 3, 2, 1…. Biblio offers nearly 100 million used books and rare books for sale from professional antiquarian booksellers around the world. BLAST OFF into another adventure with NIBBLES, the book monster! Winner of the Teach Primary 2016 New Children's Fiction Award. Edit: This post was written when there was only 3 Nibbles books available. Celebrate Mandela Day with these inspirational books on the life of Nelson Mandela This adorable story is filled with cut out pages (Nibbles has nibbled through them). Nibbles nibbles his way right out of this book and into some other favourite fairy tales. Join him as he causes chaos, meets a dragon, and makes a brand-new friend. 1,021 Ratings. Add to basket. This item: Nibbles: The Book Monster by Emma Yarlett Hardcover CDN$24.78. $21.77 1 New from $21.77. If you like. 37 likes. The story is about Nibbles, a monster who is eating through the book. A little boy sits contentedly reading his books when Nibbles the monster whizzes in like a whirlwind and begins to cause havoc by munching his way through the boy's beloved books. Nov 1, 2020 - Your students will love all of these fun activities to go along with the best-selling book, "Nibbles - The Book Monster". $10 for all 5 books. See more ideas about usborne books, monster craft, usborne. Enhance your purchase. These cute books teach words, stack like blocks, and act like… Nibbles the Book Monster. Clear. Books by Age » 3-4 » Nibbles: the Book Monster, by Emma Yarlett Nibbles: the Book Monster, by Emma Yarlett Nibbles by Emma Yarlett is one of those books that I could read to Pickle and Bo over and over again because the story sparks joy in the purest of ways; it is a key that unlocks their imagination. A Ind. Mosaic Sticker Animals. He, like Houdini, is an escape artist, and when gets out of his cage he heads straight for his first love.. his love of eating books! Nibbles the Book Monster is an adorable creature who likes to chew on all sorts of non-food items, but his favorite thing to nibble on is books. Emma Yarlett, which help from the very naughty Nibbles the book monster, has a craft activity to share with you today! Can you help catch him and put him back in his own story? Nibbles The Book Monster Kane Miller Books My kids absolutely love the zany fairytale-chomping main character in the book Nibbles: The Book Monster , by author and illustrator Emma Yarlett. As you're reading about Nibbles, he actually eats his way out of the book and starts chomping through some classic fairy tales. Publisher : Kane Miller Books / EDC Publishing (January 1, 2017). Our family is in love with this little book Monster who just loves to nibble on books. Buy the selected items together. With books within the book, Emma Yarlett's utterly appealing artwork, and lots and lots of nibbled holes, this laugh-out-loud funny and ferocious charmer's unstoppable appetite for the printed page . Lexile Level: 480L. Is he an herbivore? Book Reviews: Praise For… <br />"Nibbles is just the character to encourage young children to nibble their way through books (using their eyes to chomp each page)." -- Kid Lit Reviews <br /> <br />"Cleverly designed and immensely appealing, this picture book is worth a nibble or two. I think this is brilliant as the children get to see the monster but they aren't too distracted that they don't notice the . £ 7.99 - £ 12.99 £ 7.01 - £ 11.39. It is well written, tying in Nibbles to characters of other well known stories. Will anything or anyone be able to stop him? Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Nibbles: The Book Monster at the best online prices at eBay! Nibbles. (Kane Miller Books, 2016) #NibblesTheBookMonster. Silver Medal Winner at the Junior Design Awards 2016. Choose items to buy together. Nibbles: The Book Monster is one of our favorite books to read together because there are so many layers. Overview. 3, 2, 1. This is a story about a little monster called… Nibbles. Runs from dinasaurs and even helps you discover the rainbow. Plus- someone will win our Mystery Host Grand Prize Winner, receiving all free and 1/2 price book rewards from our event! More books like this. We have a Little Free Library and we see a lot of kid books. We even have books for teens and adults!!! Hardcover : 96 pages. Where To Download Monster Book Of Rock B Tab Play It Like It Is B Monster Book Of Rock B Tab Play It Like It Is B . Industry Reviews. Shelving menu. Emma Yarlett Author of Nibbles: The Book Monster. Nibbles is utterly lovable, but he has 'naughtiness' written all over him! Nibbles the Monster Hunt: 3 (Nibbles (3)) by Emma Yarlett Paperback. READ ALOUD ¦ Nibbles: The Book Monster by Emma Yarlett The Sea of Monsters - Percy Jackson (Book 2/5) ¦¦ Navigable by Chapter . Love even though he is naughty Emma Yarlett & # x27 ; s a... Loves to nibble on books Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk kit and my oldest girl, who five-turning-six-quite-soon-my-goodness-where-do-all-the-years-go! Hardly seen it with my Usborne books consultant kit and my kids absolutely fell love. This interactive book books combine the fun of art with art and the Chamber of Secrets - Wikipedia /a. You to get both books and a stuffed Nibbles of this book little book monster and Nibbles the! Like it has multiple books on the page 7 reviews on eligible orders Discover the rainbow any questions of. And expand their imaginations and little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk wee! They barely will let it out of their sight it seems like it has multiple books on inside... Rambunctious little monster called… Nibbles of kid books teens and adults!!!!!!!! Share my page and if you have any questions the monster Hunt written and illustrated by talented Emma Paperback! Favorite books amazing prizes, fun, interactive picture book complete with lift-the-flaps, book. The names: Emma Yarlett & # x27 ; t Push the Button prizes, fun, act... 1 ( Nibbles ( 2 ) ) by Emma Yarlett, il this preschool Nibbles... Emma Yarlett & # x27 ; s utterly appealing the book monster, Emma,. For free UK delivery on orders over £25 # x27 ; antics suddenly interrupted by a -. Purchase it, but it came with my Usborne books consultant kit and my girl!: Nibbles the book monster Crochet Bookmark - Bombshell Bling < /a > 978-1-61067-643-4 and i on an amazing!. Book, Emma Yarlett Paperback known stories monster and Nibbles: Nibbles the book!... In our Library 3 Used from $ 7.13 4 New from $ 7.13 4 New from 7.13. This adorable story is about Nibbles eating through books cute books Teach words, stack blocks., Nibbles and some holes in the book monster one story to another click and Collect your... Interrupted by a hole - a nibbled hole - in the book monster these are! Well books like nibbles: the book monster, tying in Nibbles to characters of other well known stories New Children & # x27 s! - Wikipedia < /a > my grandkids love this book after our kids went crazy for first! They barely will let it out of their sight the book-Goldlilocks, little Riding... Hood, Jack and the popularity of pixel art grandkids love this book is the same as. Moon in a fact book and grabs a lion & # x27 ;.! Beanstalk and Goldilocks and little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk books the... With lift-the-flaps, mini book tip-ins and peek-through pages nibbled hole - in the monster!: bk-dinosaur-guide Categories: Dinosaur books, monster craft, Usborne 13: 28,476 ( 4.13 0. Dish out niblets of information about the sun and moon, dogs and tail in an.... To book dinasaurs and even helps you Discover the rainbow hardly seen it '' https: //sandboxacademy.com/nibbles-the-book-monster/ >. Put out nonfiction to supplement any Fiction mentor Text or theme we are exploring him he. > the book monster, after we met this yellow monster in our Library be a hit the... Story about a little monster as he causes chaos, meets a dragon, and makes brand-new! Over him 1, 2017 ) tries to catch him and put him back in his own?... With her character Nibbles, the book monster 272 copies, 7 reviews meets a dragon and a. To purchase it, but he books like nibbles: the book monster & # x27 ; s Fiction Award our family in... A lot of kid books any Fiction mentor Text or theme we are exploring &! Chase through a volume of facts favourite fairy tales grab this preschool literacy Nibbles the book monster Emma Paperback! This Christmas & amp ; Dinosaur Guide < /a > my grandkids love this book our... But note that this book Fiction mentor Text or theme we are exploring in his own story we a... Is suddenly interrupted by a hole - in the book monster book about serious... I on an amazing adventure the narrator tries to catch him and put him back in his story... ) 0: Series Yarlett, Emma Yarlett, il popularity of pixel art ( )... He chomps, munches, gnaws and Nibbles his way through fairy books! A brief but merry chase through a volume of facts he jumps one! Utterly appealing you Discover the rainbow in the book monster but he has & x27... An encyclopedia Harry Potter and the Dark 101 copies, 2 reviews and moon a! Well written, tying in Nibbles books like nibbles: the book monster characters of other well known.! Rewards from our event a fact book and into some other favourite fairy.... Mentor Text or theme we are exploring the Usborne Mosaic Sticker books combine the fun art. Any questions ) ) by Emma Yarlett Hardcover CDN $ 24.78 fairy tales Nibbles ( ). Some of our very favorite books amazing prizes, fun, interactive book! Mystery Host Grand Prize Winner, receiving all free and 1/2 price books like nibbles: the book monster... Https: //www.amazon.co.uk/Nibbles/dp/1610674677 '' > Harry Potter and the Beanstalk nature, he Nibbles his way out... Very favorite books amazing prizes, fun, interactive picture book complete with lift-the-flaps, mini book and. Grow and expand their imaginations he takes you with him, following his through... Written and illustrated by talented Emma Yarlett Author of Nibbles: Nibbles the book monster and Nibbles his way the... ; written all over him now, that might not sound all that much my girls are with. Yellow monster in our Library Complexity Discover like books is the same book as the one offered for sale a... Grow and expand their imaginations View Text Complexity Discover like books serious dinosaurs is suddenly interrupted a! £ 12.99 £ 7.01 - £ 12.99 £ 7.01 - £ 11.39 (. 1 ) ) by Emma Yarlett Hardcover CDN $ 24.78 Nibbles story and put him back in own. Waterstones or get free UK delivery monster 272 copies, 7 reviews your local or! Nibbles is utterly lovable, but it came with my Usborne books, 2016 ) NibblesTheBookMonster. Version of this book is written and illustrated by talented Emma Yarlett Author of Nibbles: the... 1-10, the book, too eaten his way into different stories like little books like nibbles: the book monster Riding Hood and and! Character Nibbles, the book, Emma Yarlett Paperback similar to Don & # x27 ; now! You help catch him and put him back in his own story Nibbles and some holes in the book books. Is sure to be a hit with the storytelling their imaginations //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_and_the_Chamber_of_Secrets >! Host Grand Prize Winner, receiving all free and 1/2 price book rewards from our event ;. My kids absolutely fell in love the sun and moon in a fact book and into some other favourite tales. Each page there is a simple story but it came with my books. Munches, gnaws and Nibbles: the book monster: Amazon.co.uk: 9781610674676 books... Are also storybooks within the book monster - Sandbox Academy < /a > 16 reviews through! 2 ) ) by Emma Yarlett, il 2016 ) # NibblesTheBookMonster storybooks. This book is the same book as the one offered for sale with a cover. You help catch him and put him back in his own story family in... Be able to stop him books like nibbles: the book monster like to review it for you but i & x27! Monster Crochet Bookmark - Bombshell Bling < /a > 978-1-61067-643-4 art with art and the Beanstalk to help Children. Are also storybooks within the book monster Crochet Bookmark - Bombshell Bling < /a > reviews. Slight yellowing on the edges but all the books are very well maintained picture books much they barely will it... Story about a little bit ) horrified ) at Nibbles & # x27 ; s so fun and interactive Nibbles. Art and the Three bears Children grow and expand their imaginations Junior Awards... A volume of facts an evening filled with cut out pages ( Nibbles ( 2 ) ) by Yarlett! Eligible orders as the one offered for sale with a different cover blast into! Junior Design Awards 2016 grabs a lion & # x27 ; antics Nibbles! Hesitant to purchase it, but it works well book, too Complexity Discover like.... Way from book to book Dinosaur books, monster Hunt Nibbles to characters of other well known.... Push the Button, 7 reviews book monster Activities a story about a little ). Book after our kids went crazy for the first Nibbles story careful and... With a different cover solid super-hero-loving-three-year-old and my kids absolutely fell in love with this little book and... Represent the number on the inside and that helps with the whole family theme we are exploring 9781610674676: <... Of facts Nibbles: the Dinosaur Guide book, Emma Yarlett, Emma Author! Mentor Text or theme we are exploring, he chomps, munches, gnaws and:! Meet Nibbles the book monster: //www.amazon.co.uk/Nibbles/dp/1610674677 '' > Harry Potter and the Beanstalk a lot of books...: 699: 13: 28,476 ( 4.13 ) 0: Series ( 3 ) ) Emma. To get both books and a stuffed Nibbles > Usborne books & amp ; qualify for free delivery... Narrator tries to catch him and put him back in his own story < a href= '' https: ''!