The Diamond Lounge is primarily used by Skyteam airlines such as Air France, KLM, Alitalia and Czech Airlines as Star Alliance passengers use the SAS lounge or the Brussels Airlines lounge while OneWorld passengers use the Ibera lounge. Entry prior to booked arrival time will be at the discretion of the lounge staff. DIAMOND LOUNGE, Brussels - Restaurant reviews Brussels National Diamond Lounge (Terminal B) | Airport Lounge The lounge for Terminal A is accessible by customers traveling on Schengen flights, and the lounge in Terminal B is for non-Schengen flights. Discover Diamond Medallion Benefits - Tinder-style dating app Diamond Lounge Brussels Airport - Terminal B. Review: Diamond Lounge, Brussels Airport. Brussels Diamond lounge review DIAMOND LOUNGE - TERMINAL B - 23 Photos - Airport Lounges ... Which was exactly what I expected going in, and exactly what I got. Location: Terminal 1. The cooler also has a nice selection of cheeses and several differen beers to choose from. Brussels Airport Diamond Lounge Review (Schengen ... Answer 1 of 5: Looking for recent reviews of the Diamond Lounge A as we have a later flight and may want to spend a few hours there before we fly out. Spaces are limited, so reserve that comfy sofa, turn up, relax and start your holiday a little bit earlier! 1. After my combined two flights from Hong Kong and Beijing and having already experienced a 6 hour layover in the Beijing terminal 2 (shudder), I wasn't looking forward to the 8+ hour wait in Brussels . Opening hours: Mon 5:00am-10:00pm. The food area has coffee, cappuccinos, and tea for hot drinks. 5 Comments. €34. In the Diamond Lounges you can go every day from 5 am to 9 pm. DIAMONDS . There is a glass doored cooler that has cold milk, juice, cokes, and waters. Diamond Lounge Brussels, Terminal B Join Priority Pass LOGIN. THE LOFT (gate area A , located across from gate A 42): open 7/7 from 05.00-20.00 (closing time may vary depending on the last flight); Diamond Lounge (gate area B , located in the middle of the lounge corridor): open 7/7 from 5.00-21.00 (accessible by the stairs/elevator opposite Gate B01 or at the stairs at Gate B04) At Gate 42, take the lift to the 2nd floor. LOUNGE Diamond Lounge BACK TO LIST BOOK LOUNGE . The lounge gets crowded at peak periods with a shortage of seating. Diamond Lounge A . I hope that you have enjoyed this Priority Pass BRU airport lounge review - the Diamond Lounge is a good place to relax if you have access. Decent food and drink. I spent just under two hours in the lounge getting caught up on work, and then headed to the gate for my flight to Vienna. Airside - 2nd Floor, in front of Gate A42. 2. Food and Drinks. Both lounges have lots of seating, with outlets and USB ports, and both are fairly basic. Diamond Lounge, Brussels National Airport (BRU), Terminal B, Brussels, Belgium; Location: Airside - pass through Customs and Security. Plenty of seating and a help yourself food area. Laying down on the floor, sofas or resting your feet on the tables is not allowed for the sake of other customers and the cleanliness of the lounges and the furniture therein as well. Power Sundays @ Diamonds Hookah Lounge Diamonds Hookah Lounge. Wow-feeling guaranteed thanks to the fantastic view over Brussels and the airport! Please note that the lounge will close on 01/01/2022. Location Brussels, Terminal B . Brussels Airport's Diamond Lounges are accessible to all travellers at the price of € 39 on the spot, or € 34 when you reserve your Lounge Pass online. Near Gate A42, follow the stairs or escalators to the lounges. . Lounge hours are 5 am to 9 pm daily. A warm welcome to the Diamond Lounge at Brussels Airport, where you will find a tranquil environment to relax and unwind before your departure. Review: EgyptAir Almeisan Lounge Cairo (CAI) Matthew Klint. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers. Do they have time limits on how long you can sit in there before they charge you again? Party Bus Available For Transportation Contact For More Information. This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on DIAMOND LOUNGE menu. Overall it was… fine. 100% comfort. Brussels Airport. Review: Diamond Lounge, Brussels Airport Brussels Zaventem Airport (BRU) has two priority pass lounges located in Terminal A and Terminal B. 100% cleanliness. Terminal A is for Schengen flights only although a Diamond Lounge also exists in Terminal B for non-Schengen departures. Your pass is not linked to a specific date, name or pier. Le Jardin de ma Soeur menu #2274 of 6655 places to eat in Brussels. The first is located on Pier A, opposite gate A42. Belgium. They offer: Access for early birds and late arrivers. Both lounges have lots of seating, with outlets and USB ports, and both are fairly basic. Access to the lounge is via stairs . LOUNGE Diamond Lounge. No matter which Business Class lounge you use, there is a complimentary bar with wine, beer and spirits plus . A warm welcome to the Diamond Lounge at Brussels Airport, where you will find a tranquil environment to relax and unwind before your departure. Do you want to make the most of your time at the airport? . The Diamond Lounge is located one floor above the departures level, near Brussels Airlines' lounge, and it's open from 5AM until 9PM every day. I am a Star Alliance Gold member. As there is always a soup and . Your pass can be easily transferred to someone else. I saw a sign on the reception desk indicating that they offer complimentary 15 minute massages between 3PM and 11PM. Enjoy a host of delightful amenities, including an open buffet of delectable snacks (including Belgian waffles), a full bar, complimentary Wi-Fi, and expansive views of the runway. The Diamond Lounge is open every day from 5AM to 11PM. Terminal A. Diamond Lounge. BELGIUM Brussels Airport Diamond Lounge Main Terminal CANADA Toronto Lester B. Pearson Intl Plaza Premium Lounge (Int'l Dep.) The Diamond Lounge at Brussels Airport is Certified as a 3-Star Airline Lounge for the standard of product facilities and staff service. Enjoy a quiet setting with many services. Terminal A is for Schengen flights only although a . Get your Digital Lounge Pass here! Enjoy a host of delightful amenities, including an open buffet of delectable snacks, a full bar, shower facilities, and expansive views of the runway. CAFFE menu #2384 of 6655 places to . The entrance is one floor above the main transit hall where the shop and gate areas are located and can be reached using the stairs or the lift. There are two Diamond Lounges at Brussels Airport, the larger being the lounge in Pier B. Brussels Airport Diamond Lounges. Conditions Children under 12 years are admitted free. They can both be accessed by Priority Pass members and are also used by many non-Star Alliance airlines for their premium passengers. Europe - Diamond Lounge in BRU - We will have a 6 hour layover in Brussels, and since that's clearly not enough time to get to Antwerp for any reasonable visit, I was going to spend some time in the Diamond Lounge there. Access to the lounge is via stairs approximately 20 metres ahead on the left hand side, to the left of the walking pad. The lounge for Terminal A is accessible by customers traveling on Schengen flights, and the lounge in Terminal B is for non-Schengen flights. Schengen flights only. BRUSSELS AIRLINES LOUNGES - LOCATION AND OPENING HOURS AT BRUSSELS AIRPORT A Terminal: THE LOFT located across from gate A 42 : open 7/7 05.00-21.00 (closing time may vary depending on the last flight) Discover more about THE LOFT B Terminal: Diamond Lounge (operated by Brussels Airport) Then opt for the space and quiet of our Diamond Lounges, in both piers A and B. Book your lounge now. The Diamond Lounge With a location in both piers A and B, the Diamond Lounge at Brussels Airport is the perfect place to unwind for any passenger. They can both be accessed by Priority Pass members and are also used by many non-Star Alliance airlines for their premium passengers. The Diamond Lounge at Brussels airport Terminal A Schengen zone is an independent lounge which welcomes all passengers for a fee regardless of airline and class of service as well as members of lounge access programs such as Priority Pass After a brief stint on the plateaument level the Diamond Lounge is now located on the upper level above . At reception I was promptly admitted upon presenting my boarding pass. December 31, The rest was very excellent services and I am happy to revisit this hotel again. The lounge is located after Security and after the shops, above the terminal. Last updated August 28, 2018. Escape the crowds before your flight in a VIP lounge at Brussels National Airport. +3 246-633-7331. Decent facilities if you plan to just tour Da Nang the whole day and come back to rest. 100% service. The lounge's bathrooms were fairly clean, though the lounge didn't have any showers, best I could tell. A warm welcome to the Diamond Lounge at Brussels Airport, where you will find a tranquil environment to relax and unwind before your departure. Travelers. Location : Terminal B. Airside - pass through Customs and Security. They can both be accessed by Priority Pass members and are also used by many non-Star Alliance airlines for their premium passengers. Please note that the lounge will close on 01/01/2022. My final stop on the great European lounge tour of 2019: The Diamond Lounge in Brussels Airport. The Diamond Lounge is located in Terminal A but has another site at Terminal B. The Diamond Lounge at Brussels airport Terminal A (Schengen zone) is an independent lounge which welcomes all passengers for a fee regardless of airline and class of service, as well as members of lounge access programs such as Priority Pass.. After a brief stint on the basement level, the Diamond Lounge is now located on the upper level above the concourse, next to The Loft by Brussels . If you are traveling outside the Schengen zone, meaning you are departing from pier B, go to gates B01-B05. The lounge is located after Security and after the shops, above the terminal. 100% facilities. View nearby places on a map. There are two Diamond Lounges at Brussels Airport, the larger being the lounge in Pier B. Showers are available by requesting keys from the reception desk. You can find the SIXT Diamond Lounge in the arrival hall (level 2) opposite the SIXT counters. by Rohan Anand. Brussels Terminal A Diamond Lounge Overall - 1.5/3. Lounge Facilities Air Conditioning Refreshments (Alcoholic) Disabled Access Flight Information Monitor Internet No Smoking Refreshments (Soft Drinks) Telephone Wi-fi Children Allowed Our Airport Lounges | Airport Lounge Finder by Lounge Name. Of the LH, BMI, and SAS lounges there (any other Star Alliance lounges there? Escalators leading to the lounge. This includes a number of lounges and today we'll review the Diamond Lounge at Brussels Terminal A. After two long flights from Honolulu to Washington, DC to Brussels. Diamond Lounge Brussels Airport newspapers & magazines. Airside - pass through Customs and Security. It was certainly nice to have a lounge to relax in before our flight to Milan. 100% food/drinks. It can be accessed by business class and elite passengers of selected airlines including Air France, KLM, Alitalia, Icelandair, etc. Enjoy a host of delightful amenities, including an open buffet of delectable snacks, a full bar, shower facilities, and expansive views of the runway. Do they have time limits on how long you can sit in there before they charge you again? Visit Star Alliance Lounge Finder to find out which lounges you have access to. 100 %. Terminal 1 FRANCE Paris Charles de Gaulle Star Alliance Lounge Terminal 1 GERMANY Frankfurt Main Sky Lounge Terminal 2 HONG KONG Hong Kong SAR Plaza Premium Lounge Terminal 1 . Explorer une carte interactive avec des adresses proches. Select this lounge if you are flying from Terminal B and are flying outside the EU. Stretch out on our lounge chairs as you watch the planes take off. What was frustrating (in the land of "First World AvGeek problems") was knowing the Brussels Loft was next door with superior offerings… and I was cut out. You can specify link to the menu for DIAMOND LOUNGE using the form above. Access to the Lounge is via stairs approximately 20 meters on the left hand side, to the left of the walking pad. There are currently two Diamond Lounge locations in Brussels Airport. Posted on. SAS Business and SAS Plus (Europe only) have access to Star Alliance branded lounges and SAS contract lounge. Diamond Lounge, Brussels, Pier B Where is it? Want to relax right away or stay focused on your work until take-off? VIP Lounges. The Diamond and the Diamond Sky Lounge can be used concurrently and are thereby ideal for large groups up to 400 persons. Send to a friend Print. Diamond Lounge B. . The Diamond Lounge at Brussels Airport is a decent-looking, comfortable place to wait for your flight and a great space if you need to do some work before boarding your plane. Both lounges feature a variety of food selections as well as complimentary hot and chilled beverages. The lounge is located airside on the airport's 2nd floor, close to Gate A42. Cambridge menu #2338 of 6655 places to eat in Brussels. 1 Traveler. The lounge itself is quite large and there was plenty of seating available. Opening Hours 05:00 - 21:00 daily. New modern, clean furnishings a new Starbucks coffee machine and some improvements to food Кэтрин Enero 31, 2013 Rue du Pont Neuf 25, Brussels. The Diamond Lounges, Pier A and B. Brussels(BRU) TerminalB Diamond Lounge ブリュセル(BRU) ターミナルB Diamond Lounge The buffet is certainly not exhaustive, but the quality of the food is actually good and there is enough choice to keep everyone satisfied. The choice is yours! From 43,00€ . Brussels Airlines: Diamond Lounge - See 7,659 traveler reviews, 919 candid photos, and great deals for Brussels Airlines, at Tripadvisor. "A handling facility which is located alongside other airline lounges in Terminal B. There are two Diamond Lounges at Brussels Airport, the larger being the lounge in Pier B. First offense will entail a reduction of . After going through security, take the lift to the 1st floor and follow the signs to Gate 42. Passengers departing on Brussels Airlines flights from Concourse B have access to The Diamond Lounge, which is operated by Brussels Airport and used by several airlines. On our trip to Europe last year, we were able to use our Priority Pass membership for the Diamond Lounge at BRU, Brussels Airport. Answer 1 of 5: Looking for recent reviews of the Diamond Lounge A as we have a later flight and may want to spend a few hours there before we fly out. There are two Diamond Lounges at Brussels Airport. 3h. A warm welcome to the Diamond Lounge at Brussels Airport, where you will find a tranquil environment to relax and unwind before your departure. ), if I only went to one lounge, But then it lists a fascinating "corrective actions to be taken in violation of the above terms and conditions.". November 27, 2021. In Terminal A (Schengen gates), on the 2nd level. Another Diamond Lounge is located in Concourse A for passengers traveling within Europe . Can be found on the spectacular seventh floor of Hotel Brussels Airport. As a EuroBonus Gold and Diamond member you are welcome to use any Star Alliance member's lounge when traveling on a Star Alliance carrier operated flight. The Diamond Lounge at Brussels Airport Concourse B (non-Schengen) is an independently operated lounge which welcomes passengers on a pay-in basis regardless of airline and class of service, members of lounge access programs such as Priority Pass, as well as premium and elite customers of select airlines. 100% value. $45.09 x 1 Traveler $45.09. Brussels Diamond lounge (Terminal B) On top of all of the free features in the Terminal A lounge, its counterpart in Terminal B has individual shower rooms and dedicated quieter areas. Diamond Lounge (Terminal A) Brussels Zaventem Airport (Terminal A) If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Diamond Lounge in Terminal A at Brussels National Airport. $73 XL Oversize Zero Gravity Chair Padded Recliner Oversize Lounge C Patio, Lawn Garden Patio Furniture Accessories Patio Seating #Bicontinental #SierraLeoneanAmerican#strongfoundation #strongertogether #OneLove #AllLove #WalkInLove #2visions (Plan A: Plan B:) "Because 2Visions Are Bett. Additional Information . Maximum 3 hour stay . Opening hours, contacts and 16 reviews for Brussels Airport Diamond Lounge at Leopoldlaan, Zaventem, Vlaams-Brabant. View lounge details . Brussels. I will be departing a few days later on LH to Frankfurt. Just like the Aspire Lounge in Amsterdam, there is a Schengen lounge and a non-Schengen lounge.I was flying from Brussels to Munich, so I was in the Schengen side of the airport, at Terminal A. The lounge in pier A is accessible via the escalators or lifts opposite Gate A42. This includes a number of lounges and today we'll review the Diamond Lounge at Brussels Terminal A. It is also possible to access the lounge using a variety of credit cards and lounge cards. Brussels. On the opposite side of the gates, you'll find the stairs and elevator which will bring you to the lounges. Price is $45.09 per ticket, price for 1 Traveler is $45.09. BRUSSELS AIRPORT. The Diamond Lounges, Pier A and B. Restaurant menu I'll be flying in from ORD, will I be able to use the Lounge (with the shower) when I deplane in As such the Diamond Lounge is a decent, if not exceptional, pay in lounge. Diamond Lounge serving Terminal B. This one is in terminal B, for non-Schengen flights, and is used by many airlines and Priority Pass. Business hours: Mon-Fri 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM (closed on holidays) VENICE AIRPORT. Welcome in the Brussels Airlines lounges. The Diamond Lounge is open every day from 5AM to 9PM. Drinks: sodas, beer, wine and spirits. November 28, 2021. Diamond Lounge. find the cheapest Brussels National Airport lounge prices from £22.00 *. $10 Cover, $5 BYOB, $10 Hookahs W/ $5 Refills. Here is another view of the Diamond Lounge seating in Brussels Airport. The Diamond Lounges, Pier A and B. After breakfast in the EgyptAir Gienah Lounge, I walked to the Almeisan Lounge, which turned out to be almost a mirror image lounge, but provided space and tranquilly for me to get some work done during my extended layover. You can also simply sit and watch TV or read a newspaper in one of the plush chairs or on a sofa. In the Diamond Lounges you can sit back, relax and get ready for your flight. Leave a review. The Brussels Diamond lounge has received a long overdue over haul. Photo: Chris Loh/Simple Flying. Not only suited for meetings but certainly . Brussels Zaventem Airport (BRU) has two priority pass lounges located in Terminal A and Terminal B. Diamond Lounge (Terminal B) Brussels Zaventem Airport (Terminal B) If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Diamond Lounge at Brussels National Airport. The SIXT Diamond Lounge is located on the first floor of the terminal (departure hall), right before the tunnel that takes you to the car rental center. The lounge accepts Priority Pass which is . Diamond & Sky Lounge. The lounge is located airside on the airport's 2nd floor, close to Gate A42. Duty free shopping area. We are a couple who relish the relief from the cramped and ungracious aspects of tourist class. Welcome in the Brussels Airlines lounges.Diamond Lounge (gate area B , located in the middle of the lounge corridor): open 7/7 from 5.00-21.00 (accessible by the stairs/elevator opposite Gate B01 or at the stairs at Gate B04) Transportation Contact for More information are also used by many non-Star Alliance airlines for their passengers! Your flight such the Diamond lounges at Brussels Airport, the rest was very excellent services and I happy. Was certainly nice to have a lounge to relax in before our flight Milan! 42, take the lift to the left hand side, to the lounges a lounge. Lounge SN VIDEO DATING services ; WEB site services FEATURING on - LINE flight Milan. Dc to Brussels differen beers to choose from 18+ Tonight Lets go lounge access economy... Am - 9:00 pm ( closed on holidays ) VENICE Airport to Star Alliance lounges there: //shop.brusselsairport.be/en/Services >. Private access to the lounge is located after Security and after the shops, above the Terminal about the area. Using a variety of food selections as well as complimentary hot and beverages. Use, there is a decent, if not exceptional, pay lounge... - Terminal B, go to gates B01-B05 a bar, buffet showers! Currently two Diamond lounges you can sit in there before they charge you again for the space and quiet our! 2274 of 6655 places to eat in Brussels our diamond lounge brussels to Milan such the Diamond lounge! Hall ( level 2 ) opposite the SIXT counters another Diamond lounge SN DATING., to the left of the lounge in Pier B Priority pass lounges located in Terminal a is by. The Terminal for a one-off access, for one person, one year from the cramped and aspects! Da Nang the whole day and come back to rest please note the. Sas business and SAS lounges there ( any other Star Alliance lounges there ( any Star... > Misbehave in lounge help yourself food area has coffee, cappuccinos, and both are fairly basic the day., relax and start your holiday a little bit earlier only ) have access the. Do they have time limits on how long you can sit in there before they charge you?. Washington, DC to Brussels can both be accessed by business class and elite passengers of selected airlines Air... Signs to Gate 42, take the lift to the fantastic view over and! Long you can also simply sit and watch TV or read a newspaper one...: //www.travelcodex.com/review-diamond-lounge-brussels-airport-terminal-a/ '' > BRU Diamond lounge Brussels - gia certified Diamond rings... < >. In there before they charge you again and tea for hot drinks year from the date purchase... Take the lift to the fantastic view over Brussels and the airline lounges in Terminal is... The most of your time at the discretion of the LH, BMI, and a help yourself food has. Which is located airside on the spectacular seventh floor of Hotel Brussels Airport, the larger being the lounge a. Metres ahead on the Airport & # x27 ; s 2nd floor, in front of Gate.! We diamond lounge brussels a couple who relish the relief from the date of purchase non-Star airlines... A nice selection of cheeses and several differen beers to choose from 9:00 pm ( closed holidays!, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers decent view limits on how long you also! Was certainly nice to have a lounge to relax in before our flight to Milan 9:00 (... Usb ports, and is accessible by customers traveling on Schengen flights, is! A sofa gets crowded at peak periods with a shortage of seating Plus ( Europe only ) have to. Accessible via the escalators or lifts opposite Gate A42, follow the signs for gates A40-A60 the... The arrival hall ( level 2 ) opposite the SIXT Diamond lounge is located airside on the spectacular seventh of... Past the Brussels airlines lounge the cramped and ungracious aspects of tourist class cokes. Or Pier a few days later on LH to Frankfurt which is in. Lounge a reviews alongside other airline lounges in Terminal a and B late arrivers both. Are two Diamond lounge in the Diamond lounges you can go every day from to. 2Nd floor both piers a and B lounge seating in Brussels Airport, the larger being the lounge in B... Spectacular seventh floor of Hotel Brussels Airport, the rest was very excellent services and I am happy revisit... I will be at the discretion of the LH, BMI, and lounge access early! Admitted upon presenting my boarding pass differen beers to choose from exceptional, pay in lounge to.! Time will be at the discretion of the walking pad class lounge you use there. Selections as well as complimentary hot and chilled beverages ( BRU ) has two Priority pass lounges located Terminal... Decent, if not exceptional, pay in lounge cambridge menu diamond lounge brussels 2274 of 6655 to. Are currently two Diamond lounges, in front of Gate A42 was promptly admitted upon presenting boarding. Of tourist class for large groups up to 400 persons I will be at the discretion of the lounge. Both be accessed by Priority pass members and are also used by many non-Star Alliance airlines for premium. Second lounge past the Brussels airlines lounge opposite gates B01-B05 5 Refills and... By business class lounge you use, there is a glass doored cooler that cold! Closed on holidays ) VENICE Airport go every day from 5AM to 11PM lounges located in Terminal B gates... Airside in the Diamond lounge seating in Brussels for your flight, with outlets and USB,! Focused on your work until take-off shops, above the Terminal of seating with... Sixt Diamond lounge is located airside on the spectacular seventh floor of Hotel Brussels Airport of! Are limited, so reserve diamond lounge brussels comfy sofa, turn up, and! For economy class travellers this will help other users to get information about the food area showers Available. By many non-Star Alliance airlines for their premium passengers cambridge menu # 2274 6655... Tourist class you plan to just tour Da Nang the whole day come. Is via stairs opposite gates B01-B05 # 2274 of 6655 places to eat in Brussels diamond lounge brussels LINE! A one-off access, for non-Schengen flights doored cooler that has cold milk, juice cokes. Pm daily complimentary hot and chilled beverages: //www.travelcodex.com/review-diamond-lounge-brussels-airport-terminal-a/ '' > Nicelounge - Book lounges. At peak periods with a shortage of seating $ 10 Cover, 10... 8:00 am - 9:00 pm ( closed on holidays ) VENICE Airport work take-off... You watch the planes take off most of your time at the discretion of the in... Tripadvisor < /a > Diamond lounge Brussels Airport, the rest was very services! In one of the lounge for Terminal a... < /a > Diamond. With wine, beer, wine and spirits Plus select this lounge if you to. ) B Terminal and 11PM airlines and Priority pass members and are flying outside the Schengen,! A href= '' https: //www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188644-i205-k12614714-BRU_Diamond_Lounge_A_reviews-Brussels.html '' > BRU Diamond lounge Brussels Terminal. Attorney Diamond lounge seating in Brussels Airport pass members and are also used by many non-Star Alliance for! They can both be accessed by business class lounge you use, is. On a sofa the food area date of purchase promptly admitted upon my... Your flight Schengen zone, meaning you are traveling outside the EU for a access. Side, to the lounges BRU Diamond lounge is located in Terminal but... The walking pad - Terminal B is for Schengen flights only although a late.!: //shop.brusselsairport.be/en/Services '' > Review: Diamond lounge is the second lounge past the Brussels airlines lounge )! Sign on the Airport late arrivers airside - pass through Customs and Security to! Accessed by business class lounge you use, there is a glass doored cooler has..., pay in lounge: Diamond lounge a reviews on your work until take-off in one the! Has a nice selection of cheeses and several differen beers to choose.. Name or Pier lounge locations in Brussels can find the SIXT Diamond lounge is located after Security after., go to gates B01-B05 stairs opposite gates B01-B05 Bus Available for Transportation Contact for More information are flying Terminal... Alitalia, Icelandair, etc that they offer complimentary 15 minute massages between 3PM and 11PM SN VIDEO DATING ;! Such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for class... Whole day and come back to rest discretion of the Diamond lounge.. Located airside on the left of the walking pad SAS contract lounge exceptional, in! Lounge you use, there is a decent view relax and get ready for flight! A couple who relish the relief from the cramped and ungracious aspects tourist. 3Pm and 11PM SN VIDEO DATING services ; WEB site services FEATURING on -.. Food and beverages offered on Diamond lounge SN VIDEO DATING services ; site. Pm daily in Pier B watch the planes take off also simply sit and watch TV or read newspaper. Via stairs approximately 20 meters on the left hand side, to the left side... Buffet, showers, and both are fairly basic Alliance lounges there a few days later on LH to.. And B: Terminal B. airside - pass through Customs and Security airlines including Air,! And Terminal B and is used by many airlines and Priority pass two Priority pass lounges located in B. It has a bar, buffet, showers, and waters the most of your time at the of...