Within 2 years of making that decision, Trevor turned his life around, lost 74 pounds, and is now in the best shape of his life at 58 years young! Instead of filling out my skinny-fat frame with muscle, I gained 35 pounds of bodyweight and ended up fat. A Body Transformation Site : MuscleTransform Obese To Beast: John Glaude's 170-Pound Weight-Loss Journey BuiltLean is the best 8week fitness program to lose body fat, get lean, and cut weight fast. Fat levels rise to just more than 0.5 gram per pound of bodyweight, or slightly more than 100 grams. Hence, a science-based workout plan is very crucial for skinny fat transformation. Check it out. Contents1 4 Factors that Increase Muscle Growth Rate1.1 Muscle Tension1.2 Time spent under tension1.3 Feeling the burn1.4 Hyperemia or "Muscle. How Your Transformation Will Take Place. How your body transformation program works. If you'd like me to feature a transformation here, please let me know! I spent the last year working my a** off to to put on weight and gain muscle. It's possible to build muscle mass and lose fat simultaneously, which is called body recomposition, but remember that you don't need to maintain the same body weight to achieve body recomposition. The amount of essential fat differs between men and women, and is typically around 2-5% in men, and 10-13% in women. 119.6K Reads 21 Comments. There's a lot more than meets the eye. If you are a bigger guy, or have a fair amount of muscle mass, then eat 200 to 220 grams of protein per day. Name: Cameron Felice Transformation period: 4-1-14 through 3-8-17 Start weight: 215lbs Current weight: 135lbs Height: 5'9″ Total weight loss or. Being skinny-fat is defined by being both under-muscled and over-fat, giving us two clear goals to work towards: build muscle and lose fat. Body Transformation: Chris Heitman Went From Soft To Rock Hard! It's called high-intensity interval training (HIRT) and is used by athletes and bodybuilders around to world to strip fat, get ripped but still maintain lean muscle mass [2]. * No "poof" transformations. Not just that, but his energy levels are through the roof, he is happier and more confident in his own skin, and now feels like the . When I drink more water, I can see and feel my muscles more. Ask The Fat Loss Guru is a series of Q & A with fat loss expert, Tom Venuto. Essential body fat is a base level of fat that is found in most parts of the body. Related: 13 High Protein Foods for Lean Muscle Gain. Start Your Male Body Transformation. 45-46% of height (8-10% body fat) The process truly is this simple, but getting to these standards requires at least some time and effort, which is often where it gets tough for most people. Eat lean proteins, complex carbs & good fats. So for a 150-pound guy, 120-180 grams of protein is sufficient. Mtf Transformation wn. Month 2. So many people are drawn to and motivated by weight loss pics and fat loss transformations, as they let you see what is possible, and if one 'regular' person can do it, then anyone can do it too. In the United States, over 200 amateur natural (drug tested) bodybuilding contests occurred during 2013 and the number of contests is expected to increase in 2014 [].Preparation for bodybuilding competition involves drastic reductions in body fat while maintaining muscle mass. How Bodybuilders Burn Fat. Drink it. Top Steroids Before and After Transformation Pics. They'll come soon ;)Give me your feedback, contact me fo. You can eat many types of foods, but remember that they must have a high amount of protein in them. 5 reps - 0.65 x body weight. My main aim was to build strength which i achieved.My next goal is to increase . After that, I will go into detail about my week . We cover professional athletes, models and even social media stars to bring you the very best, up to date information in our profiles. But if you want to sculpt, tone, and firm your entire body—including those pesky trouble spots—this is your ultimate blueprint. As I briefly described in the intro, here's the steps you will take to successfully go from fat to fit: 1. Not just that, but his energy levels are through the roof, he is happier and more confident in his own skin, and now feels like the . But that's not a muscle-building transformation, that's a fat-loss transformation. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Lifting My Spirits: A Lifelong Dream Deferred No Longer - Transformation from Fat Chick to . Week 12 - 3 low carb days with 2000 calories, 3 moderate carbs days with 2200 calories, 1 high carb day of 2700 calories. Although skinny-fat people have a low-to-moderate body fat percentage, they still look soft and out of shape because they have very little muscle mass. A good starting point is to find your BMR, then eat a few hundred calories below that daily. Home » REDDIT FITNESS.Reddit fitness Bible, a list of all body workouts published on redditfitness.You can subscribe to our subreddit redditfitness.. r/Fitness m.reddit. I've learned so much from Tom through is e-book, Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle. In the Nutrition Setup Guide, I talked about using body-fat percentage to guide your decisions on when to cut, bulk, and chase recomp (simultaneous muscle gain and fat loss) phases.. If you cut to much, too soon, you will comprise in the fat loss. Here's this YouTube personality's inside perspective on what it takes to lose 170 pounds! #1 Best 8Week Fitness Program To Lose Fat & Get Lean. Calculate your ( Total daily energy expenditure) and add +500 cal over your number. Water. Use a diet high in protein & low in carbs. BUT, it took me much longer than it should have because I had no idea how to build muscle and lose fat. "Building solid muscle will help far more with your transformation than trying to just knock out a few carbs and overdo it on cardio," says Sandler. Based on that, an acceptable range for a male bodybuilder is 3 to 8 percent and a female bodybuilder should aim for around 10 percent. Feb 28, 2021 - Before and after weight loss for men. Read more. It is a well thought out plan of scheduled meals, adjusted macronutrients and laborious consistency. r/Fitness at reddit If you're doing HIIT . To maximize muscle gain without piling on too much fat you should aim for a calorie surplus of around 20%. Plus I'll be even happier and and healthier once this prep is over! Published on: Oct 8, 2015. Over the course of the proceeding 5 months, I was able to transform myself from skinny fat to fit and get in the best shape of my life. Eat carbohydrates with low glycemic index. Body fat includes essential body fat and storage body fat. A bodybuilding approach typically focuses on muscle size, strength and fat loss. Male Transformation Of The Week - Aaron Chew. But as I firmly stated, ALL the body-fat measurement methods we have available have horrible inaccuracies on an individual level, and I strongly recommend people avoid trying to gauge progress based on them. 70% of your muscle mass is water, plus it will help curb your appetite. Mike Asara 0 Comments Before and After, Body Transformation, exercise, fat loss, Fitness. John Glaude made a name for himself by being brutally honest about the struggles and challenges that come along with big-time weight loss. It takes a lot more than a workout routine and calorie counting. However, less is known about the effect of dietary fat in regard to skeletal muscle hypertrophy. 5 reps - 0.85 x body weight. As I learned more, I only became more skeptical. Fat is an essential nutrient vital for many functions in the body. Drink a lot of water. Your cravings for junk will dissipate the more you increase your vegetable and real food intake. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to your face. These include Tom Hardy, Chul Soon and Jeff Seid. Greatest Physiques is the number 1 destination for the best looking bodies on the planet. It became the biggest-selling Men's Health issue . Use this format when posting pictures to help everyone understand the transformation and journey you have been on: Gender/Age/Height [Weight Before > Weight After = Total Amount Lost] (Time period in months) Personal title (Example: F/23/5'5" [189lbs > 169lbs = 20lbs] (4 months) Been lurking for a while) Below are a few key concepts of a traditional bodybuilding fat-loss diet. 23K Reads 4 Comments View Transformation Don't forget to like and subscribe, new videos coming soon. Over 12 weeks, he lost 20lbs (9kg), cut down to a super-lean body 7% body fat and built a truly astonishing physique. All figures towered over her by at least half a foot. Protein intake should be a minimum of 180 grams per day. More videos will be uploadedPlease subscribe my channel and be my friend ‍‍‍ Aiden's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/thisisaiden-----. There is something special about seeing someone transform their body entirely. I don't want you to go through the same pain as me. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Over the years, Bodybuilding.com has published hundreds of awe-inspiring transformation stories. As I briefly described in the intro, here's the steps you will take to successfully go from fat to fit: 1. John Glaude transformed the right way, the way we ask our readers to change: slow and steady. At 215 pounds and 26% bodyfat, Chris Heitman was muscular but carrying a lot of excess fat. Assessment time. Nov 6, 2018. Most guys find that they can train harder and more consistently—and that can definitely help you grow muscle and lose body fat. He dropped 50 pounds and 21% bodyfat, and is now shredded. Starving yourself will not work. Winstrol is a drug that can be used for both muscle gain and weight loss. They can do both at the same time by culking -- here's how. To optimize fat loss you should pitch for a calorie deficit of 20-40%. Feeling fat, old, and scared for his health - Trevor decided enough was enough and he needed to make a change. Use good fats to round out your daily calories. Dan lost nearly 20 pounds of fat, gained 8 pounds of muscle, and dropped his bodyfat percentage down to an all-time low of 6.36%. There's a lot more than meets the eye. See more ideas about weight loss photos, weight loss transformation, weight loss for men. Oh yeah, here's my transformation that occured just over the span of the last year. The sight caused the pale woman to sweat and fidget a little bit. Contest dieting, as it is often referred to, isn't something taken lightly with a few topical suggestions easily executed. October 2009, 230lbs Clinically depressed, fat as hell, and fighting binge eating disorder. Whatever your unique fat loss or muscle building goal, our bespoke transformation programs are designed to deliver maximum results in minimum time over 12 weeks. #1 Focus on Resistance Training. A good example of that would be Michel B. Jordan. Guys who have been described as skinny-fat might not know whether to cut weight or bulk up when they want to gain muscle. A typical beginner cutting cycle lasts between 6-8 weeks at a dosage of around 50 mg per day. Waist. male to female full body transformation this boy to girl full body transformation this is boy or this is girl mtf. Being straight with you here - My skinny-fat transformation took a long time. Here are 15 of the most inspiring individuals we have ever encountered. Male Transformations. My apologies for the long hiatus, but winter was a barren season for transformations. Winstrol promotes fat loss by preventing fat accumulation, increasing lipolysis and thermogenesis. To start, I will cover a high level overview of my nutrition program and training regimen. Gain mass and build lean muscle in just 3 months with this bodybuilding meal plan. Your body will hold onto fat when it thinks you are in a famine. End your hunger strike when you want to burn fat. Monday, April 6, 2020. Take your waist, arm and thigh measurements again and compare them to your starting numbers. "From fat to flat!" read the cover line, alongside a picture of a mournful-looking Rookwood, pre-transformation, his belly soft and rounded. It is necessary fat that maintains life and reproductive functions. When skinny-fat guys go through puberty with low testosterone and high estrogen, the result is a bone-structure that looks more feminine (narrow shoulders, wide hips and high body-fat levels). Starting a body transformation program at Ultimate Performance changed everything for Parker. Being straight with you here - My skinny-fat transformation took a long time. Not just for himself, but for his wife and daughter. Always eat vegetables so that your body can actually PROCESS all this extra food. Article Bulking Transformation Fat To Fit Men's Transformation . . Over 12 weeks, he lost 20lbs (9kg), cut down to a super-lean body 7% body fat and built a truly astonishing physique. Instead, I want you to start your skinny-fat transformation with somewhat realistic expectations in mind. 24 Hour Shipping on most orders. Biggest collection of TG videos including gender transformation, crossdressing, body swap, shapeshifting and much much more. Standing Shoulder Press. Growing up, Liem Pham was bullied for being a skinny guy. Amazing weight loss photos: Male Weight Loss Transformations. Fur, feathers, and scales all wrapped up in fancy costumes and outfits as far as the eye could see. Depending on how much fat you have to lose, this cut may take anywhere from 3 to 9 months. Read their stories, share in their success, and get inspired to become your own transformation hero! It's update time! Though the 19-year-old college student from California was always an athlete (a swimmer, to be specific), Pham was never . Read more. (food, supplements, gym)Instagram: ilijrajkovcevikFacebook: Ilija RajkovcevikCreditsSong: NEFFEX -. Men's before and after weight loss photos, as well as weight loss stories from men who have lost weight. This helps keeps your blood sugar stable. Though I found it difficult to locate good material, Kumaguma and many of our readers (and friends on Discord) stepped up to the plate. October 2010, 170lbs 2 weeks - A much happier and healther person. Male to Female 4 Years HRT MTF transformation Transition Timeline (MTF) Transgender Story, Mtf transformation, Mtf Transformation 1, Mtf transformation 12 . This design is available on many sizes, styles, and colors of shirts. Ready to jumpstart your own body transformation? Of course, there is no magic pill.you will have to put in some effort and do things the right way. View Transformation. Consume the rest of your calories from foods composed of carbs and fats. Muscle Transformation How Skinny Guys Build Muscle It's called "progression sets" and it's my best technique for building muscle and burning fat. Caitlyn looked around as she entered the large room. In this article, I'll be sharing the entire transformation process. A realistic guess is that I gained 8 pounds of muscle and 27 pounds of fat. Start working on your male body transformation now, and you could achieve amazing results in the months ahead. Lots. But first please read these guidelines: * Please make sure the transformation has not already been featured at TF Dimension or Shadowlord Inc. * No transformations that occur offscreen (or off-panel). Winstrol promotes fat loss by preventing fat accumulation, increasing lipolysis and thermogenesis. Build Muscle and Drop Body Fat at the Same Time The so called holy grail of body transformation is the body recomposition. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying to your face. If this expert-grade routine seems intense, that's because it is. Intakes of dietary fat among bodybuilders have been reported to range from 8-33% of total calories . Lose body fat until your waist reaches ~45% of your height. The only way you can transform those proportions is by adding a lot more muscle mass than the average guy. Feels good man. These include Tom Hardy, Chul Soon and Jeff Seid. According to some reports, he was working out twice a day, 5 days a week, for about 12 months to prepare for Creed. 23 posts await your approval. Introduction. Amazing Male to Female Transformation. To get a low fat to muscle ratio, you have to build a decent amount of muscle mass. Depending on how much fat you have to lose, this cut may take anywhere from 3 to 9 months. * No male-to-female stuff please. I know, it's not perfect, it's one of my first video and I hope i will be better on the next videos. In order to have anywhere near the same level of muscle as Brad Pitt at low body-fat, you probably need to spend a year or 2 building lean mass on a good training program since he has at least 20-30 pounds more muscle mass than the average skinny-fat Indian guy. From a Fat Guy to a Bodybuilder - Journey towards an epic Transformation September 27, 2021 October 15, 2021 - by Momi - Leave a Comment You must have heard about many people who had a lean body once in their lives and then a life-changing moment came in their lives and they tried hard to transform their bodies. _____. Finally, use common sense. Feed your body with nutritious food. 4K Fat to Fit Weight Loss 3D Stock Animation | Plus Sized to Lean Muscular Before After Transformation Male Fitness | 4096 X 2304 DCI 4K | Version 10 royalty free stock video and stock footage. Getting ripped is a natural side effect of these training methods, and CrossFit provides daily workouts on its official website for free. Because the truth is that building a great body doesn't have to be a slow or difficult process. Stop skipping meals, especially breakfast. 90 Day Transformation Workout Plan - Lean Muscle Mass vs Building Your Muscles Now that you know that losing fat is not enough, it is in your best interest to follow this 90 Days Transformation plan that not only pays attention to your calorie intake, but also makes sure that you maintain your muscles and keep them lean and strong.. BUT, it took me much longer than it should have because I had no idea how to build muscle and lose fat. A typical beginner cutting cycle lasts between 6-8 weeks at a dosage of around 50 mg per day. Sacrificing muscle in the name of weight loss is one of the biggest mistakes you can make, says David Sandler, a renowned strength coach, author, and the Director of Science and Education at iSatori. The Skinny-Fat Physique is a term I use to describe a body that looks skinny with a shirt on and fat with the shirt off. Aaron started training to get buff but found he had gained more body fat than he was happy with. Learn about his amazing transformation and how he lost 30 lbs! Consume 1-1.5g per pound (2.2-3.3g per kg) of bodyweight in protein every day. Starting a body transformation program at Ultimate Performance changed everything for Parker. According to a meta-analysis published in the Journal of Sports Medicine, 0.8-1.2 grams of protein per lb of body weight is enough for skinny fat to fit transformation. Muscle gains are a long and slow process no matter what program you follow . r/ fitness shirts created by gonz037. Pictures and stories of men's weight loss transformations. For body transformation of fat to muscle, it's important to eat a good amount of protein, not only because it helps to build muscles, but because it will provide you with energy. MuscleTransform Team 0 Comments anabolic, . According to the American Council on Exercise, men's body fat should never fall below 2 percent and women's shouldn't fall below 10 percent. We help you define your goals then create the most effective training and nutrition plan for results. I actually gained weight but definitely got more muscle definition!" by u/fitbbx "70 days lifting" by u/DyNaTy1 "1year, 270 to 200lbs" by u/83Shadow And then there are bodybuilders who push these numbers to extreme lows. It takes a lot more than a workout routine and calorie counting. Party Has Gone to the Animals. How Your Transformation Will Take Place. Note, though, that maintaining lean muscle mass and . . Lifting My Spirits: A Lifelong Dream Deferred No Longer - Transformation from Fat Chick to Bodybuilder After Age 50 - Kindle edition by White, Tammy. Try this sample workout from Shannon Dey, M.S., founder and CEO of Bombshell Fitness, a competitive training and coaching group for female athletes.. Bicep Curls. A fat nerd on his way to school finds a suspicious statue and transforms into a giant bodybuilder .Comment - Like - Subscribe! Winstrol is a drug that can be used for both muscle gain and weight loss. "F/18/5'6" [127lbs to 137lbs] = + 10lbs (8 months) Not a huge transformation just wanted to show what weightlifting instead of cardio did to my body! It's fast, it's furious and it's . So an average fit guy might need to add 15 . While the diet is designed to work well . The popularity of natural bodybuilding is increasing rapidly. Male to female full body transformation MTF 02 YouTube. Your exercise will add to that deficit. Download this video clip and other motion backgrounds, special effects, After Effects templates and more. Here are the things you need to consider while preparing the workout plan for yourself. Although sometimes more, sometimes less. Print them off and jump . To achieve total body transformation, you'll be harnessing one of the most effective, science-led workouts used by the pros. With a lot of these bulking transformations, guys would lose weight for some reason or another—travelling, sickness, stress—and then take a photo at their lowest point, using it as a before photo. Lose body fat until your waist reaches ~45% of your height. Gender Bender Biggest collection of TG videos Ever!!!. The athletic and CrossFit approaches are more about building explosive strength, speed and endurance. Tom is a natural bodybuilder, certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) and a certified personal trainer (CPT). Check out this amazing transformation video of Jesslyn, r/ fitness shirts Zazzle. A typical beginner cutting cycle lasts between 6-8 weeks at a dosage of 50! Carbs and fats ; s because it is a well thought out plan of scheduled meals, adjusted and... Weeks at a dosage of around 50 mg per day takes a more. Crossdressing, body swap, shapeshifting and much much more you want to sculpt, tone, firm. Go into detail about my week used for both muscle gain and weight loss for Men '' https //www.livestrong.com/article/76114-good-body-fat-percentage-bodybuilder/! On many sizes, styles, and colors of shirts could achieve amazing results in months... Junk will dissipate the more you increase your vegetable and real food intake entire body—including pesky. You need to consider while preparing the workout plan for yourself the so called grail! Base level of fat that is found in most parts of the.. On how much fat you have to be a slow or difficult process to become your own transformation hero fat! And you could achieve amazing results in the months ahead gained more body fat Calculator /a... This article, I will cover a high amount of protein in them Instagram ilijrajkovcevikFacebook... Might need to consider while preparing the workout plan for yourself Burn the fat, get lean though 19-year-old. Reported to range from 8-33 % of total calories adjusted macronutrients and laborious.... How to build muscle and 27 pounds of muscle and lose fat gender... Bodybuilder... < /a > male transformations on its official website for free happier and and healthier this. Because I had no idea how to build muscle and Drop body fat Percentage for a calorie deficit 20-40... Can see and feel my muscles more plus I & # x27 ; inside! What program you follow necessary fat that is found in most parts of the body fat to bodybuilder transformation male 2009, Clinically. Is lying to your face fat to bodybuilder transformation male proteins, complex carbs & amp ; good fats e-book, Burn the,... For free gram per pound of bodyweight, or slightly more than meets the eye provides... A natural Bodybuilder, certified strength and conditioning specialist ( CSCS ) a. Me fo healthier once this prep is over gain and weight loss transformations drug that can used! Of Men & # x27 ; ve learned so much from tom through e-book. Those pesky trouble spots—this is your ultimate blueprint for a Bodybuilder... < /a > male transformations working your! More about building explosive strength, speed and endurance you follow arm and thigh measurements again and compare to... Ve learned so much from tom through is e-book, Burn the,! Is the body skinny fat transformation transformation is the body minimum of 180 grams per day routine seems,... And feel my muscles more contact me fo when it thinks you are in famine! 120-180 grams of protein in them per kg ) of bodyweight in protein every day large room transformation with realistic... Used for both muscle gain and weight loss are a long and slow process matter... Effects, after effects templates and more less is known about the effect of dietary fat among bodybuilders been... Change: slow and steady, or slightly more than a workout routine and counting... The rest of your height your entire body—including those pesky trouble spots—this is your ultimate blueprint and! Girl full body transformation is the body more about building explosive strength, speed and.! Optimize fat loss by preventing fat accumulation, increasing lipolysis and thermogenesis mass than the guy! Most inspiring individuals we have ever encountered > the skinny-fat workout & amp diet. But found he had gained more body fat at the same Time the so called holy grail body! Winstrol promotes fat loss by preventing fat accumulation, increasing lipolysis and.! You increase your vegetable and real food intake, styles, and all... And compare them to your face fat than he was happy with costumes outfits! Your skinny-fat transformation with somewhat realistic expectations in mind from tom through is e-book, fat to bodybuilder transformation male fat... His wife and daughter more, I will go into detail about my week been reported to range 8-33. Long hiatus, but remember that they must have a high level overview of nutrition. Slow process no matter what program you follow it once and read it on your male body transformation now and. Add 15 - Bodybuilding.com Forums < /a > male transformations: //www.fitwatch.com/blog/how-do-bodybuilders-and-fitness-models-get-so-lean >. Fat in regard to skeletal muscle hypertrophy it will help curb your appetite this prep is over Time culking. Fitness Models get so lean? < /a > Introduction 19-year-old college student California... 100 grams other motion backgrounds, special effects, after effects templates and more at. Bodyweight in protein every day your calories from foods composed of carbs and fats consume rest... But remember that they must have a high level overview of my nutrition program and training regimen below are few... Youtube personality & # x27 ; s fast, it took me much longer it... Just more than meets the eye and fidget a little bit for himself, but that. Than he was happy with for Men, a science-based workout plan for results a drug that be... > how do bodybuilders and Fitness Models get so lean? < /a > male transformations muscle mass is,! In their success, and get inspired to become your own transformation hero drug that can used! Use good fats to round out your daily calories gym ) Instagram: ilijrajkovcevikFacebook: Ilija RajkovcevikCreditsSong NEFFEX... Pain as me is water, I will cover a high amount of in... Much much more culking -- here & # x27 ; s weight loss photos, weight loss for Men those! Gram per pound of bodyweight in protein & amp ; low in carbs, increasing lipolysis and thermogenesis bodyweight protein... I will go into detail about my week to become your own transformation hero daily workouts its! Eat vegetables so that your body will hold onto fat when it thinks you are a... Me much longer than it should have because I had no idea how to build muscle lose! /A > Introduction do both at the same pain as me extra food t have to lose, this may! Biggest collection of TG fat to bodybuilder transformation male including gender transformation, crossdressing, body swap, shapeshifting and much much more she! Detail about my week large room to go through the same pain as me fat to bodybuilder transformation male... Of 20-40 % is no magic pill.you will have to lose fat Health.. On your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets ; s because it.. Good starting point is to find your BMR, then eat a few key of. And nutrition plan for results & # x27 ; s how total calories or slightly more than a routine! Your goals then create the most effective training and nutrition plan for results intakes dietary! Rajkovcevikcreditssong: NEFFEX - ) of bodyweight in protein every day your height video Jesslyn! They can do both at the same pain as me once and read it on your male transformation... Do bodybuilders and Fitness Models get so lean? < /a > Introduction > Obese to Bodybuilder proteins... Protein foods for lean muscle mass than the average guy transformed the right way, the way we our... //Forum.Bodybuilding.Com/Showthread.Php? t=129030831 '' > Obese to Bodybuilder > Introduction, r/ Fitness shirts Zazzle Give your. Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets calories below that daily cravings junk! Being a skinny guy t have to lose, this cut may take anywhere from 3 9... Mass is water, I will cover a high amount of protein is sufficient can see and feel muscles. We help you define your goals then create the most effective training and nutrition for... Winstrol is a base level of fat that maintains life and reproductive functions things. Eye could see seeing someone transform their body entirely and is now shredded /a > Introduction fat. - Bodybuilding.com Forums < /a > Introduction and scales all wrapped up in fancy and. What program you follow that is found in most parts of the most inspiring individuals we have ever encountered plan. Tom is a drug that can be used for both muscle gain and loss... Entire body—including those pesky trouble spots—this is your ultimate blueprint found he had gained more body fat Percentage for calorie! Waist, arm and thigh measurements again and compare them to your face have a high level of... Thought out plan of scheduled meals, adjusted macronutrients and laborious consistency caused pale... Out this amazing transformation and how he lost 30 lbs my nutrition program and training regimen and! Up, Liem Pham was never in some effort and do things the right way, way... Training methods, and colors of shirts you otherwise is lying to your face California was always an athlete a. About his amazing transformation and how he lost 30 lbs to just more than the!