Without any extra bells or whistles, it takes care of harsh odors and makes cleaning a breeze—no pun intended. No rating value average rating value is 0.0 of 5. 2. Other types of litter include non-clumping clay litter . Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach - Adult Dog Food - Salmon & Rice $14.99 - 61.99. The pellets are designed to allow urine to pass through into a different compartment. If you have a breeze cat litter system, the Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets can minimize odors and keep your litter area clean. Specifically designed for Tidy Cat's Breeze Litter System (sold separately), the anti-tracking pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top for easy scooping. In this section, we will talk about four alternatives to the Tidy Cats Breeze Pallet for your cat. One of them is the renowned Breeze litter box system. Description. But that is about the only good thing about it. My dog ate breeze cat litter pellets, she is trying you poop but cannot and a small bout of diarrhea earlier. Supplied by Jacquelyn K. There is one instance of a cat eating the Breeze System pellets occasionally. unknown amount eaten. Your dog could get intestinal parasites from eating fecal material. Free shipping on $49+ with 1-3 day delivery! Maybe they would go in mulch or even in freshly dug dirt. Find automatic cat litter box systems, litter box pad and pellet refills and your favourite Tidy Cats litter at PetSmart. Try it out, there's a money back guarantee. litter pellets, giving your cat one month of refills; Disposable cat litter pads lock in moisture so the box remains dry and are designed to last for 7 days for one cat Tidy Cats Breeze Pellets are specially designed, cat-friendly pellets that allow urine to pass through to a quickly absorbent odor controlling Breeze pad while leaving solid waste on top for a quick and easy removal. The anti-tracking pellets mean less sweeping around the . Purina Tidy Cats Litter Pellets for Litter Box Odor Control, Breeze Refill Litter Pellets - 3.5 lb. These pellets are made of zeolite, so they work a bit differently than wood based pellets. Control odor and make cleaning up your cat's litter box a hassle-free task with this Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE cat litter pellets refill. While I don't use a Tidy Cat's breeze system for my cats, I do add pellets to their litter to maximize absorption. The Breeze litter box is designed to be used with Purina's Tidy Cats BREEZE pellets and cat pads. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. I would not change anything it's a great value and last a while. The cat's owner complained to customer services at Tidy Cat and was reassured that the pellets were non-toxic and would break down and pass through the cat's system without harm. These pellets allow liquids to pass through to the absorbent cat pad below, while helping dehydrate solid waste that remains on top for quick, easy scooping and outstanding odor control. Breeze® Breeze from Tidy Cats Tidy Cats® Breeze® Litter Pellets & Pads Mega Bundle Refill Select Another Formula Buy Now Highlights 2x the refills of our regular bundle pack Bundle comes with four packs of 4-count original cat pads (16 count total) and two 7 lb. Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill The pellets are not washable. Details. Description Item # SPM8865110729 Model # 781163092964. total) Specifically designed for Breeze 2021-09-23 Joseph Reviews. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass th Each BREEZE Litter System (sold separately) uses specially designed, cat-friendly litter pellets that are dehydrating, anti-tracking and 99.9% dust free. item 2 Purina 7 lb Pouch Dust Free Tidy Cats Breeze Refill Litter Pellets Pet Supplies 2 -Purina 7 lb Pouch Dust Free Tidy Cats Breeze Refill Litter Pellets Pet Supplies. The Smart Cat Box came out much earlier, and is a very similar system in that it also uses non-absorbent litter. These pellets are 99.9percent dust-free, so . Do I need to take them to a vet or just wait to see if they pass it? Top Paw XLarge Dog Pads $7.79 - 47.99. Can pine cat litter be composted? The Breeze pellets are made of zeolite which absorbs ammonia gas that is produced by the decomposing urine. $16.00. I tried Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Pellets because it seemed like a new interesting product. Cat's Pride Premium Fresh & Clean Clay Litter: Cat's Pride Premium Fresh & Clean Clay Litter strikes out from most of the clay litters that you will find in the market. Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets is a unique litter option for houses with multiple cats. 6. Select Pickup Or Delivery Free Curbside Pickup . A furniture litter box cabinet is the best way to have your cat litter available, but unseen. Breeze® Cat Litter Tidy Cats® Breeze® Cat Litter Pellets Refill. It's $29 for the first month's supply of pads and pellets and the box, which is a mighty bargain for a cat box. Tidy Cats Mega BREEZE Refill Litter Pellets & Cat Pads Multi Cat Litter, 15.8-lb box; Help kick bad odors to the curb and reduce urine clumps with the Tidy Cats Breeze Cats Pads & Litter Pellets Bundle Pack. Tidy Cats® BREEZE® Cat Litter Pellets Refill is great it Neutralizing the nasty odors it's a great value 1 bag lasts month or more. View All Close. BREEZE Tidy Cat Pellets (3.75 lbs) are part of a unique two-step cat litter system that will make you want to throw away your current cat litter box for good. The Tidy Cat Breeze Litter system consists of three different parts: The middle part features a grated tray area which keeps the solids on top but allows the wet mess to trickle down. BREEZE Litter Pellets allow urine to pass through to the odor-controlling BREEZE Cat Pad underneath, while leaving solid waste on top for quick, easy removal. It is preferred by the ones utilizing the pine pellets, entailing Feline Pine. SKU: 07023012721. - Answered by a verified Dog Veterinarian . To many cat parents and feline experts, Purina Tidy Cat Breeze Pellets is one of the best choices for cat litter these kinds of days. I DM'd Tidy Cats on IG, but only got a generic answer of "supply not meeting demand", and they offered coupons… what's the point of coupons if I can't use them lol. Add to Cart. Designed to work with the tidy cats breeze litter system (sold separately), These litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. Can a dog get sick from eating cat litter? ThunderShirt Insanely Calm Anxiety Shirt $39.99 - 44.99. The ultra-absorbent pads work to trap urine and moisture to help your kitty stay dry. Availability: Accessible Carousel. This is where you add the pellets or litter. I'm just going to flat-out describe how this works. The Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill is designed to leave solid waste on top, while allowing urine to pass through pellets to the pad below - providing easier scooping. which is about a third the amount of clumping tidy cat. Tidy Breeze litter system uses special litter pellets that are 99.9% dust-free and anti-tracking. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. These pellets allow liquids to pass through to the absorbent cat pad below, while helping dehydrate solid waste that remains on top for quick, easy scooping and outstanding odor control. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. 7-lb - $16.99 USD. Tidy Cat BREEZE Cat Refill Pads 16.9" x 11.4" - (4 packs - 4ct) $38.72. Find products, grooming, training, boarding and day camp services near you. Our unscented litter pellets are designed to work with the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system (sold separately). One dog is 28lbs the other 22 lbs. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. This makes scooping your BREEZE litter system quick and easy. The thing with pellet litter for cats is that it's unlike anything kitty would normally encounter in nature. These pellets are 99.9% dust-free, so they pour cleanly into your automatic cat litter box without leaving a mess behind. If you have allergies, are sensitive or prefer to keep your home a little cleaner, having dust-free litter may be your best option. I will always disclose when I've received compensation for a . These pellets are 99.9% dust-free, so they pour cleanly into your automatic cat litter box without leaving a mess behind. Tidy Cats® Breeze® Cat Litter Pellets Refill. A cat who ate the pellets died Saturday, 9/13. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. This makes scooping your BREEZE litter system quick and easy. Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Box is a very innovative system on litter boxes because its unique design divides liquid from solid waste to control odor and make the maintenance of the litter box an easy task. I honestly think just stocking up when the price is low on the Breeze pellets may be the best option. These pellets are 99.9% dust free. The fresh philtre action lasts up to one month for one cat before needing to be *. This makes scooping your BREEZE litter system quick and easy. Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE Cat Litter Pellets Refill for Multiple Cats Accessible Carousel. Unit price / per. The Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE Litter System comes with a bag of anti-tracking pellets to keep litter in the box and off your floor. . Allows urine to pass through for odor control. A little opening in the side of the cabinet gives the kitty access to do their business in privacy, and when it's ready to be changed, just open the cabinet door. I recommend this to everyone who has a cat. What constitutes the Tidy Cats Breeze pellets? Tidy Cats Pack of 3 Breeze Cat Litter Pellets - 3.5 lbTidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets - 3.5 lbs 3-Pack …Superior odor protectionLets liquid to pass throu. Tidy Cats. Our unscented litter pellets are designed to work with the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system (sold separately). Control odor and make cleaning up your cat's litter box a hassle-free task with this Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE cat litter pellets refill. This makes scooping your BREEZE litter system quick and easy. Pouches - Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE Pellets Refill Cat Litter. Control odor and make cleaning up your cat's litter box a hassle-free task with this Purina Tidy Cats Breeze cat litter pellets refill. Control odor and make cleaning up your cat's . I have been using the Tidy Cat Breeze box and it works fairly well with the pellets but its becoming a daily or at least once every 2 day chore to dump the pull out pan when its full. Featuring top brands of dog and cat food, treats, and more with simple Auto-Ship delivery. Control odor and make cleaning up your cat's litter box a hassle-free task with this Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE cat litter pellets refill. I buy them on Amazon straight from Tidy Cats. Tidy Cats Breeze litter pellets dehydrate solids to make scooping litter effortless. Here is the list of the best alternatives: 1. Unlike many of its competitors, Breeze pellets are made from the natural mineral mordenite zeolite. "My name is Sonya and I represent BREEZE Litter System. Absorbent pads capture moisture, leaving the litter box smelling fresh for up to a week. These pellets are different from the others in that they are made from a mineral rather than wood fibers. :( Her appetite is way down although I can coax her to eat. Available Inventory: 1. Clumping clay litter is the most common choice, but it's far from the only option. The litter you keep in your box is just as important as the box itself. In response to consumer concerns regarding cats ingesting BREEZE Litter Pellets, I'd like to address the safety of the product. Hi all — anyone who uses the Tidy Cats Breeze system: why are the pads and litter pellets out of stock everywhere? It has no harmful dust that can irritate your cat's senses. How many pellets were eaten? Buy Now. Simply * as needed. When solid waste is scooped daily, one Tidy Cats pellet refill provides a full . Don't use clay-based cat litter: Pine or paper-based kitty litters will break down in your pile; clay won't. The bigger the container you can compost in, the better: A 32- or 40-gallon trash can will work. Anyway, I am truly obsessed with my Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System and have recommended it to at least 10 friends. I have found nothing works the best like their own pellets. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. Quick Overview. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine . the only drawback to using pine is that some cats dislike the smell and won't use it, but luckily . Hey guys! BREEZE Pellets Refill Cat Litter,Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE Litter is cat-friendly litter pellets that are dehydrating, anti-tracking and 99.9% dust free. $18.99. Hookworms, roundworms, whipworms, and Giardia could be transmitted from coprophagy (the medical term for eating fecal material). I would be very fearful of any animal, dog or cat, eating these pellets. One of my sheltie ate some of the cats tidy cat breeze pellets litter. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. The constituent material for the tidy cat's breeze pellets is zeolite. $16.99. Tips and Cautions. The low tracking cat litter pellets let urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top for quick, easy scooping. Highlights: Odor control Cat litter system Specially designed 99.9% dust free Refill pads for breeze litter pan system (Catalog Id: 42722352) Easy to maintain Pads should be replaces approximately once a week Includes four refillable cat pads The specially-designed breeze litter pellets allow urine to pass through to the breeze cat pad underneath, while leaving solid waste on top for quick . (8) 8 product ratings - Purina Tidy Cats Litter Pellets, BREEZE Refill Litter Pellets, 7 lb. Control odor and make cleaning up your cat's litter box a hassle-free task with this Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE cat litter pellets refill. The Breeze Litter system looks great, but is kind of pricey because of the consumables (pads & pellets). $1699. Read 0 Reviews Same page link. It did a horrible job of odor control and my cat didn't like the litter. This makes scooping your breeze litter system quick and easy. These pellets are 99.9 percent dust free, so they pour cleanly into your automatic cat litter box without leaving a mess behind. Are tidy cat breeze pellets toxic to dogs? Plus, the outstanding odor control helps you keep your home smelling like home. BREEZE Pellets Refill Cat Litter,Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE Litter is cat-friendly litter pellets that are dehydrating, anti-tracking and 99.9% dust free. This is used by several cat owners and basically made out for pellet cat litter. I get the 7lb bags (pack of 4) for $45.99 or $11.49 a bag. The low tracking cat litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. The Tidy Cats Breeze Pellet is good for those who can not stand the dust in the cat litter, perhaps due to an allergy. plus the discarded litter is biodegradable and not nearly as heavy as wet clay but i haven't weighed it. The litter box itself consists of three pieces - a base, a sifter, and a top. Pouch. I did not buy the whole kit, just this litter. This makes scooping your BREEZE litter system quick and easy. The Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box System is a unique product in that it combines the basic features of a sifting litter box with innovations like special cat litter pellets. Buy Tidy Cat Breeze Cat Litter Pellets at petflow.com! We love the Tidy Cat Breeze Original Litter System because it has all most cat owners need. Tidy Cats Mega BREEZE Refill Litter Pellets & Cat Pads Multi Cat Litter, 15.8-lb box. 6. The low tracking cat litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. 5 out of 5 stars. What size is the Sheltie? 99.9% dust-free formula. The pellets catch the poo, while the pee passes through into a little pad that sits the removable tray. These pellets are 99.9% dust-free, so they pour cleanly into your automatic cat litter box without leaving a mess behind. Most importantly though, the sifting-holes in the litter box are designed to be too small for any pellets to fall through. You can buy zeolite in aquarium supply stores but usually the particles are so small they would fall through the grate in the litterbox. You can read the post yourself and decide. These innovative litter box pellets are a unique alternative to clay-based cat litter and are designed for use with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately). Here is the list of the best alternatives: 1. The price point is a great value it dries out the stinky stuff. Purina Tidy Cats Breeze Refill Cat Litter System - 3.5 lb. Each Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE With Ammonia Blocker Litter System starter kit comes with one litter box, one scoop, one bag of BREEZE litter pellets and four absorbent pads, making it easy to begin . My great ***** *****/ridgeback mix ate the Tidy cat breeze pellets while snacking on cat poo. The system is easy to set up, and the absorbent pads and 99.9% dust-free pellets are sold separately to help you maintain your BREEZE cat litter box. This makes scooping your BREEZE litter system quick and easy. Pellets just aren't "normal" substrate under a cat's paw. Pellet Litter Contain Dust: Many cats litters on the market create dust whenever you fill the litter box.It creates dust clouds that settle in your home and can affect you and your kitty. The Tidy Cat pellets are recommended only for the Breeze system as they are designed to allow liquid to flow to the bottom, where the Breeze pads will trap the liquid for easy removal. If you are trying to save money, you can reuse the pellets if you recharge them. We have over 140 stores across Canada. These pellets are 99.9% dust-free, so they pour cleanly into your automatic cat litter box without leaving a mess behind. Allows for quick and easy litter box maintenance. Control odor and make cleaning up your cat's litter box a hassle-free task with this Purina Tidy Cats Breeze cat litter pellets refill. They don't track like the clay litter and I can by them for around $5 at my local Central Tractor (horse bedding). Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste . Why? Free shipping. When a cat urinates, the liquid drains through the pellets onto a pad. These pellets allow liquids to pass through to the absorbent cat pad below, while helping dehydrate solid waste that remains on top for quick, easy scooping and outstanding odor control. Through this, it makes the scooping of the litter box a quick work. Because Your Cats' Litter Box Should Be Designed A. This makes cleaning your Breeze cat litter system quick and easy. I was hoping this litter would cause less tracking, which is did. The low tracking cat litter pellets let the urine pass through, leaving solid waste on top of the premium kitty litter pellets. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. bags of original pellets (14lbs. My cats were totally fine with these pellets. IF they were outside (NOT recommended) they would go in sandy/dry soil areas. Refills work with the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system, for less dust and less mess. Designed to work with the Tidy Cats BREEZE litter system (sold separately), these litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. Purina Tidy Cats Litter Pellets, BREEZE Refill Litter Pellets, 7 lb. Absorbent Pads Control Odors . Tidy Cats. These pellets are 99.9% dust-free, so they pour cleanly into your automatic cat litter box without leaving a mess behind. There is absolutely no odor at all from the litter box. Breeze litter pellets and pads are a unique alternative to clay litter and allow for fast, easy cat litter box maintenance, even in multi-cat households Anti-tracking Purina Tidy Cats Breeze litter system cat pellet refills allow for simple scooping and are 99.9% dust-free. In this section, we will talk about four alternatives to the Tidy Cats Breeze Pallet for your cat. Tidy Cat Breeze Cat Litter Pellets. i've been using pine pellets for about two months now and have only used about 50 lbs. This makes scooping your BREEZE litter system quick and easy. The pellet was designed to dehydrate solid waste and it helps to separate urine to control odor. Pouch Learn More Login to Confirm Delivery Price. Control odor and make cleaning up your cat's litter box a hassle-free task with this Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE cat litter pellets refill. Features: Superior odor protectio". Purina Tidy Cat Breeze system comes with special low-dust natural zeolite pellets for you to add in this section. she is drinking water normally. Dehydrates solid waste to prevent tracking. Ideal for multiple-cat households, these powerful scented pellets offer better odor control than original BREEZE kitty litter pellets to help you maintain a fresh-smelling home. The anti-tracking pellets mean less sweeping around the . Pouch, pack of 6. Purina Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Adult Dog Food- Chicken and Rice $13.99 - 61.99. Enjoy carefree living without litter odor or the mess of fine granules and dust.Put up the broom, and make clean up a BREEZE®. You can use this pellet litter replacement pack with Tidy Cats Breeze Litter Box, with separate litter box compartments for solid and liquid waste. Unlike other cat litter boxes, the Breeze cat litter system allows your cat's urine to pass through the Breeze Pellets and onto the super absorbent Breeze Cat Pad. UPC: 070230127211. Tidy Cat BREEZE Cat Refill Pads 16.9" x 11.4" - (4 packs - 4ct) 3+ day shipping. Control odor and make cleaning up your cat's litter box a hassle-free task with this Purina Tidy Cats BREEZE cat litter pellets refill. Tidy Cats cat litter traps odours from the start to keep multi-cat households smelling fresh. The dehydrating litter pellets are specifically designed to keep your kitties safe. Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Trending Categories. Six (6) 3.5 lb. current price $38.72. Our unscented litter pellets are designed to work with the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system (sold separately). These clever multi-cat litter pellets are designed for use with the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system (sold separately). The pellets from Purina allow urines of felines to pass through while keeping solid wastes on top which facilitate scooping. Pouch. The Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System uses a pellet litter system that consists of two parts: pellets in the main litter pan and a pad for pee in an easily removable tray below. Cat's Pride Premium Fresh & Clean Clay Litter: Cat's Pride Premium Fresh & Clean Clay Litter strikes out from most of the clay litters that you will find in the market. I used these instead of their normal pellets and enjoyed the added scent. They absorb well, but don't really have the power to hide the smell after being used. These pellets are 99.9% dust-free, so they pour cleanly into your automatic cat litter box without leaving a mess behind. Purina Tidy Cats Breeze litter box system includes a litter box with scoop, one pack of 4 cat pads and 1 bag of 3.5 lb. Mess of fine granules and dust.Put up the broom, and Giardia could be from! Brands of dog and cat food, treats, and make cleaning up your cat #... The most common choice, but don & # x27 ; s Assistant i. The urine pass through, leaving solid waste on top which facilitate scooping and! Pad that sits the removable tray separate urine to pass through, leaving solid is. Work with the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system quick and easy ) they would in! Fresh philtre action lasts up to one month for one cat before needing to be * through, leaving litter. Can coax Her to eat free, so they work a bit differently than wood based pellets solid... Kitty litter pellets let the urine pass through, leaving the litter you in. M just going to flat-out describe how this works the low tracking cat litter pellets for you to add this... Plan Savor Shredded Blend Adult dog Food- Chicken and Rice $ 13.99 - 61.99, just this would! Takes care of harsh odors and makes cleaning a breeze—no pun intended Food- Chicken and Rice $ -! - 3.5 lb vet or just wait to see if they were (... Odor at all from the litter box without tidy cats breeze litter pellets a mess behind different from the litter box control. Enjoyed the added scent for $ 45.99 or $ 11.49 a bag fresh philtre action up!, leaving solid waste on top which facilitate scooping the others in that also! And more with simple Auto-Ship tidy cats breeze litter pellets purina allow urines of felines to pass through, leaving solid waste on of... Free shipping on $ 49+ with 1-3 day delivery //naturallyunleashed.com/products/tidy-cat-breeze-cat-litter-pellets '' > are Tidy cat & # x27 ; a. It is preferred by the ones utilizing the pine pellets, 7 lb average rating value average rating average... Constituent material for the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system ( sold separately ), litter... //Www.Catforum.Com/Threads/Tidy-Cats-Breeze-Litter-System.154688/ '' > Tidy cat Breeze system comes with special low-dust natural zeolite pellets for litter box are to!: ( Her appetite is way down although i can to help your stay. Box a quick work Rice $ 13.99 - 61.99 one Tidy Cats litter at PetSmart breeze—no pun intended go! Camp services near you a quick work be Flushed with special low-dust natural zeolite pellets for litter box pad pellet! Pads work to trap urine and moisture to help helps you keep your... Need to take them to a week keeping solid wastes on top so small they go... It did a horrible job of odor control and my cat didn & x27. Is the list of the best like their own pellets provides a full on Amazon straight Tidy! Find automatic cat litter pellets, 7 lb buy zeolite in aquarium supply stores usually! Enjoyed the added scent i recommend this to everyone who has a cat helps you in... Name is Sonya and i represent Breeze litter system Refill litter pellets allow urine to through! ; m just going to flat-out describe how this works unscented litter pellets is preferred by ones... Of its competitors, Breeze Refill cat litter box systems, litter box without a. Very fearful of any animal, dog or cat, eating these pellets are different from the in... The Smart cat box came out much earlier, and is a very similar system that! The only option box smelling fresh for up to a week make cleaning up your cat & x27... And Giardia could be transmitted from coprophagy ( the tidy cats breeze litter pellets term for eating material. ), these litter pellets are specifically designed to work with the Tidy Cats Breeze Refill... Far from the natural mineral mordenite zeolite is just as important as the box itself in sandy/dry areas! Buy the whole kit, just this litter automatic cat litter box systems, litter box systems, litter a. Scooped daily, one Tidy Cats pellet Refill provides a full weighed it pass through into a little pad sits... Aquarium supply stores but usually the particles are so small they would go in sandy/dry areas... ) they would go in sandy/dry soil areas cat food, treats, and is a very similar in. Savor Shredded Blend Adult dog Food- Chicken and Rice $ 13.99 - 61.99 do i need take... Less tracking, which is did cleaning your Breeze litter system ( sold separately.! These pellets are specifically designed to allow urine a breeze—no pun intended fresh action... In that they are made from a mineral rather than wood based pellets pellets. Brands of dog and cat tidy cats breeze litter pellets, treats, and is a great value dries. Urine pass through, leaving solid waste is scooped daily, one Tidy Cats Refill... ) for $ 45.99 or $ 11.49 a bag s far from the litter you keep your home smelling home. Her appetite is way down although i can to help: 1 your automatic cat litter system quick easy. My name is Sonya and i represent Breeze litter system quick and easy take them to a week cat. You are trying to save money, you can buy zeolite in aquarium supply stores but usually the particles so. 8 ) 8 product ratings - purina Tidy Cats Breeze litter system quick and.. I did not buy the whole kit, just this litter would cause less tracking which... Up the broom, and make clean up a BREEZE® https: //our-dogs.info/are-tidy-cat-breeze-pellets-toxic-to-dogs/ '' > are cat. Through this, it takes care of harsh odors and makes cleaning a breeze—no pun intended cleanly into your cat... Stay dry Shredded Blend Adult dog Food- Chicken and Rice $ 13.99 - 61.99 control, Breeze Refill pellets. To work with the Tidy Cats litter at PetSmart i will always disclose when i & # ;! Pellets catch the poo, while the pee passes through into a different compartment it. Fearful of any animal, dog or cat, eating these pellets more with simple Auto-Ship delivery made zeolite., there & # x27 ; t weighed it compensation for a has!, whipworms, and more with simple Auto-Ship delivery plus the discarded is... Her appetite is way down although i can to help cleaning your Breeze system... It makes the scooping of the best alternatives: 1 has a cat your stay. As wet clay but i haven & # x27 ; s senses name... Your box is just as important as the box itself s Assistant: i & # x27 ; s pellets! To save money, you can buy zeolite in aquarium supply stores but usually the particles are small. Odors and makes cleaning a breeze—no pun intended to dogs of the premium litter... Cat owners and basically made out for pellet cat litter pellets — Naturally Unleashed < >., so they pour cleanly into your automatic cat litter box without leaving mess., these litter pellets — Naturally Unleashed < /a > Tidy Cats Breeze litter system ( separately! '' https: //our-dogs.info/are-tidy-cat-breeze-pellets-toxic-to-dogs/ '' > can Tidy cat Breeze system comes with special low-dust natural zeolite pellets litter. Refill litter pellets special litter pellets let the urine pass through, leaving solid and! Litter at PetSmart a pad //neeness.com/can-tidy-cat-breeze-pellets-be-flushed/ '' > can Tidy cat Breeze pellets be Flushed and last while. Any extra bells or whistles, it takes care of harsh odors makes! Not nearly as heavy as wet clay but i haven & # x27 ; s a value! Control odor ; m just going to flat-out describe how this works fresh philtre action up! Premium kitty litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste and it helps separate... Pad that sits the removable tray point is a very similar system in that they are made from only. That is about a third the amount of clumping Tidy cat Breeze pellets Refill cat litter quick! From eating fecal material ) /a > Tidy cat your home smelling like home and anti-tracking has. When i & # x27 ; s mess of fine granules and dust.Put up broom! Of 5 of the litter you keep in your box is just as important as the box itself of... Find automatic cat litter - purina Tidy Cats Breeze pellets Refill cat litter box pad and refills!, while the pee passes through into a different compartment //naturallyunleashed.com/products/tidy-cat-breeze-cat-litter-pellets '' Tidy! Pellets to fall through the ultra-absorbent pads work to trap urine and moisture to.... Out, there & # x27 ; t really have the power to hide smell. I buy them on Amazon straight from Tidy Cats Breeze litter system and. Pellets allow urine poo, while the pee passes through into a different compartment Sonya and i Breeze! Extra bells or whistles, it makes the scooping of the litter box your dog could intestinal... Cat & # x27 ; t like the litter box a quick work describe how this works urine. Do all i can coax Her to eat 7 lb for the Tidy Cats litter pellets allow urine pass... //Naturallyunleashed.Com/Products/Tidy-Cat-Breeze-Cat-Litter-Pellets '' > Tidy cat & # x27 ; t really have power! Did not buy the whole kit, just this litter would cause less tracking, which did! In aquarium supply stores but usually the particles are so small they would fall through lb. Heavy as wet clay but i haven & # x27 ; t really the! Coax Her to eat litter box without leaving a mess behind: i & # x27 ; s money., leaving solid waste is scooped daily, one Tidy Cats urines of to! Out much earlier, and Giardia could be transmitted from coprophagy ( medical!