Harry Potter FanFic Archive :: ALL story ratings are ... What are some of the best works of novel-length Harry ... Summary: After the war, Hermione is haunted by the friends she lost, so she comes up with an audacious plan to fix it, starting way back with Harry's parents. They knew nothing of, her mischievous, rebellious, proud, fearless, troublesome, twin sister. Great!) I had a vague idea when I started this, but now I want to flesh it out some more. What Hermione DIDN'T count on, however, is a shared common room, a curse, and a little thing called love. # 1. Malfoy just stood there until she pulled him down. Harry is canonically a little stunted emotionally, he literally stated that he doesn't like it when his love interest cries. Proof that the other 10% is worth reading Harry/Squid for here.. Now it was time to be directly involved. [Time-travel AU. But when she finally goes to Hogwarts with her dear cousin, Draco, things might not be how they seem. Many would probably find it hard to believe that the righteous and independent Hermione has a mother who most of the time enjoyed being a slave to her husband. Harry being a little brother : HPfanfiction And new friends, like Hermione Granger, and Professor McGonagall, and Professor Quirrell… The author has plenty more Dramione stories which are also must-reads! Harry Potter Sister Romance Fanfiction Stories Nanabooks is a fanfiction author that has written 1 stories for Naruto. After Lily's elder brothers, James, Alphard and Hadrian had been born, Harry had decided that he wanted a little girl that he could spoil and dress up. She came and sat down opposite me, Harry and Ron. What happened to you?" Ron asked. The Sister (A Harry Potter Fanfic) - ~Chapter 1~ - Wattpad Fanfic: Hermione's Little Brother Ch 1, Harry Potter ... This would be it, all the years of watching from afar were over. He was wrong. 30 Of Books and Seduction by tweety-src-clt9 Hermione will do anything just to get unlimited access to Potter Library. All The Young Dudes - MsKingbean89; All The Young Dudes is a Harry Potter fanfic by an author who goes by the pen name MsKingBean89. The Second Wizarding War is over, and Voldemort has been defeated. 58 Stories. Harry Potter, T, English, Romance & Drama, chapters: 9, words: 74k+, favs: 818, follows: 982, updated: 2/17/2012 published: 8/19/2011, Harry P., Hermione G. 19 Harry Potter and Merlin's Legacy » by TimelessVoid Harry Potter, Brother of the Boy-Who-Lived, overshadowed by his brother's fame and a need to prove himself, meets a man trapped in a . The story opens with an adult Harry finally defeating Voldemort after fighting him and his Death Eaters for about thirteen years. But that was the key, it had always been the key. The Time In Between By: kjc112; A look at the developing relationship between Hermione and Ron set during the Deathly Hallows. Harry tore the letter open and scanned it with hungry eyes, reading aloud as he went along: Harry, I'm flying north immediately. My biased self considers those as 'Coming To Your Senses' fics. Born To Give: Year One (A Hermione x Male Reader fanfiction) Fanfiction. The words spat out of the boy's mouth as he ran a hand through his messy hair. "I hope she'll be okay", Ron said. Allie was born on 17th July 1981, nine months after her brother, Draco. Fanfic author JessWithOneEss is out there killing the Romione game. Summary: Hermione has a brother that has schooled at a different school for all of Hermione schooling life. Some Romione erotica highlights from other authors: In Midnight Swim by lrthunder, Hermione finds Ron skinny dipping, and the situation quickly escalates. The Harry Potter world is phenomenally popular with fanfiction readers and writers. "Listen," She said, hastily stuffing the cough drops and medicine in her pocket. "Me too", added Harry. The torture that Hermione undergoes breaks her, but unlocks a power with unlimited potential. As a woman, well, she loved the adorable idiot, Harry Potter. Ron is confused. Harry Potter and the Black Magic by dnd Rated: NC-17 - No One 17 and Under Admitted [ Reviews - 85] Summary: Harry and Hermione capture Peter and rescue Sirius in Prisoner of Azkaban, so Harry gets to live with Sirius. "He has to open it first, Ronald." Hermione said briskly, shaking her head. Harry runs the underground resistance of the remaining light warriors. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Harry Potter Shipping fanfic, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Hermione has a series of vivid dreams about Draco Malfoy after taking anti-malarial medication. The Confectionary Chronicles by cheshire_carroll is a crossover series between Harry Potter and Supernatural. Time travel to the future when magic is running out and the world is desperate for help. Fanfiction.Net Author's Summary: Lily and the Marauders go into hiding right after Voldemort attacks them, they can't bring harry, Harry is left in the care of snape, They don't return until Harry turns 13, having grown up knowing Snape for his father.They try to take him and cause some 2.5frogs Some baby scenes then a 1 st year fic redone. New. Hermione's eyes continued to brim with tears, even after Draco left. The victory is extremely hollow, however; the war has directly or . Harry Potter, hardened wizarding warrior aged 25, finds himself in 1940. "For heaven's sakes, Elisa.". So, when his ex-wife plans to take his son away, Draco asks the most unlikely person for help. But Tony doesn't give up and his persistence has unintended consequences. (Book trailer first chapter) She survived too. She retains Hermione Granger's memories, and is determined to change her brother's fate for the better. "Hi Lexi I'm Gin-" the little girl cut me off by jumping into my arms. Sirius Black Remus Lupin Peter Petigrew Lily Evens Marauders. This is a dark/evil story, any who don't like this' please stop reading. Harry being a little brother. It is based on the structure of Emily Dickinson's poem Pain (but IMO is more powerful), and shows Snape struggling to cope with the weight of memory. Summary. I'll… Harry an his hands through his hair. Ever since Luke and Leia were revealed to be twins in Return of the Jedi, a secret sibling revelation has become a constant . So, "Operation Potter Library" begins. Sort by: Hot. Harry rolled his eyes at Ron's stupidness, and handed Hermione her present. Snape's Sanctum Sanctorum by Ellyndia McGovern III. For all of us who are fans of, as pstibbons has named it, the Grangerverse , this is a list of fics where a shamelessly kickass Hermione takes center stage. Albus is coming up with a theory, and young Tom Riddle, torn between feeling threatened and fascinated, acquires a mentor. They named their child Tyler Malfoy. Ophelia is a muggle-born who ended up in Slytherin. He went straight inside the castle where people heard him saying: "Bloody squid" Hermione too went inside after some time where Ron and Harry bumped into her. Answer (1 of 78): Many people have recommended Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality, which is an enormously popular fic with one significant drawback: Its characters, themes, and story bear almost no resemblance to the characters, themes, or story of the original books. She is Malfoy's little sister." Hermione bit her lip, I dont know why she was scared I accept everyone. "Come on, the others are in the foyer," Luna said as . When six-year-old Harry Potter finds floo powder while cleaning the fireplace, he is accidentally sent over to Severus's Snape's house, where he discovers that Snape is his biological dad, he has a half-sister, and Aunt Petunia has been abusing him all his life. "Hey Harry, Draco.". She is depicted as extremely intelligent—the classic over-achiever, with top marks in all her classes. If you're trying to find the best Harry Potter fanfiction stories on the market, you should be aware that the entire world of Harry Potter fanfic is vast and all-encompassing.. Malfoy knew the boy was going to scowl, to frown, to lash at him, or to suddenly whip out his wand and hex him into oblivion. "That squid has victimized people, two in a row . Asia Lestrange grew up with the Malfoy's all her life because her parents were in Azkaban Prison for all of her life. Now, all she has to do is get herself taken seriously in 1981, and then find a way to get her old life back when she's done . Her dad is a wizard and her mom is a muggle. "Hermione!" I called as she got closer. The Dungeon: A Snape Fic Archive. Her once brilliant mind, now only used as a weapon for destruction. Hermione Granger Draco Malfoy Harry Sister Lumos Draco X Oc Draco Fanfiction Harry Potter Sister Elisa Lily Potter. Chapter 1: The Discovery. Hot. Hermione was captured. Eventually their time at Hogwarts cause Hermione and Ophelia's close relationship to fall apart because of friendships they've both made. duj has written a poem called Attribute/A Tribute, to accompany the chapter What Hermione Did Next. Fantasy Mystery Harry Potter Bellatrix Lestrange Daughter. Seeking justice for her sister's death, Hermione performs a ritual dedicating . The Malfoy girl by Lydia Bryant. Zara starts her sixth year at Hogwarts ) fanfiction a dog and his Eaters! From Harry she had received a book about how to survive her OWLs, from Fred and George a collection of all their latest products, and Ron gave her a box of her favourite sugar quills. Sequels: For the Love of a Child: YEAR TWO, For the . One night, she comes across a familiar face. 1 hour later Hermione had just woken up from her nap, intending to clear her head. "Ginny I want you to met Lexi. In the Black family library, he finds a peculiar book. Answer (1 of 19): Fanfic: Harry Potter and the Sword of Gryffindor Ch 1, Harry Potter Not even him. A week later Draco actually did propose and to his surprise she actually accepted. Relax, he thought, This might just be a bad fever. Sincerely not cliched, has plot, slow HPTR to come. According to Rowling, she also intended for Hermione to have a little sister — however, by the time Rowling meant to introduce her in a later book, she no longer seemed like a necessary addition. Summary: Hermione is a consultant for S.H.I.E.L.D., Tony wants to take advantage and get to know about her magic but Hermione refuses to tell him anything. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Ron was killed. Lyra Malfoy has never been a bad person, and was just trying to prote. This is due partly . Overall, though you're just another young wizard. Before coming to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to receive an education about the world of magic, she was quite a lonely child. She has a dark green silk tank top on, with matching silk boy shorts that showed her nicely shaped bum. I would prefer it if they grew up separately so the bigger siblings . *Hermione Granger Sister Story* One night, the Granger family found a baby girl on their door step. Hermione had gotten a little sister (only by a year) and everything seemed perfect for the Granger family, all until their birthday. Draco and Ron have tried to help him after getting him back after three years of being missing and can't find him. Gamer!Hermione must have sex to level up. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Harry Potter For Want of a Nail fanfic, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. After all, HE was Hermione's brother, and Hermione was his greatest nemesis. Her mother chose it. Harry: The Forgotten Brother. The bell tower rang 8PM, and Hermione took a deep breath. Fantasy Romance Harry Potter Marauders Era Love Story James Potter . I really want a fic where Harry has an older sibling ( preferably a big brother) at least three years older than harry and them being super protective of Harry and getting kinda mad when there is yet another attempt to kill their little brother. No one knows. De-aged and placed with the Malfoys, Morgana Malfoy is the new twin of Draco Malfoy. As a young child, she grew up . A Truth Universally Acknowledged. Hermione is a Muggle-born witch. Hermione's finger nails and toes nails were painted in a French manicured style and she had a simple hear shaped pendent around her neck. She meets lots of new people and make enemies. She also had several vials of contraceptive potion in it.". No, the thing that she couldn't believe was the fact that her parents had named her baby brother Draco Isaiah Granger. Soon she had a small pile in front of her. The Astronomy Tower (fanfictions in general, but do a search for those involving Snape. But when, at age six, strange dreams and visions of another life begin to plague the young lady Malfoy, it becomes clear that she is not what she seems-and neither is the world in which she . Luna said as she smiled aloofly as the approached the blonde girl. The Sister (A Harry Potter Fanfic) Fanfiction. She is the focus of the story 'Serpentis Inter Leones', by PrincessDaydream77, and it's sequel story, 'Repromissionum Leo'. Harry started laughing madly. Blame George Lucas for this one. With the war looking bleak, the Golden Trio, Ginny, Draco, and Lavender go back to Tom Riddle's 7th Year to destroy Lord Voldemort once and for all. Only the world doesn't know that yet. Title: A Little Child Shall Lead Them by White Squirrel. The only requirements we have is absolutly no lemons, and try to keep the cursing to a small amount. A genius to rival Hermione, and a rebel to rival her twin brother, Harry. Many people believe no one can change, especially if they have the Dark Mark branded on their skin. Hermione must decide whether changing her entire life is worth helping the man she hates unconditionally. Or so you thought. She has bushy brown hair and brown eyes, and had buck teeth until her fourth year. Hermione Malfoy is the cherished and sheltered only daughter of Lord Abraxas Malfoy, and lives a peaceful life at the center of her brother Lucius's world. Harry Potter Has a Sibling. Hermione Granger has a twin sister named Ophelia. She is in her 6th year and he is in his 7th year. Highlights from the author include Anxious, a 31-chapter epic exploration of Ron and Hermione's very adult relationship, and Midnight, a sexy Deathly Hallows-era one shot.. POSSESSIONS: Hermione has a brother. Sitting in the small couch silently, The mentioned girl looked down at her lap. Several of Hermione's opinions and tendencies had been shaped by this experience. Book 1:Summer Time Fun Chapter 10. Her outfit was just pajamas. Now he is going to Hogwarts with her. de, dem Portal für Fanfiction und freie Werke. Author: Bex Drake. Hermione was finally safe and sound. Suffering from PTSD and with her relationship with Ron on the rocks, Hermione has taken to working regular shifts at the Leaky Cauldron to keep her mind off things. The court referred to in the poem is his own self-judgement. Completed June 10, 2020 Lauren LoveDove. Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past is a Harry Potter Peggy Sue fic written by S'TarKan / Viridian / Evil Author Lord Matthew Schocke. The Malaria Visions by galfoy. It was time. Her mother enjoyed it. She is cast back to the Marauder's Era where she is Hermione Potter, the pureblood fraternal twin sister of James Potter. At primary school, she was made fun of and bullied by the other . If you have any fanfiction or original stories, please email us. No one knew anything about Belladonna Evans. Enemies to lovers, angst, lots of smut…The author is also a very popular one in the fandom!] Voldemort has taken over, slowly enslaving the Wizarding World to each and every command. #wml #wml7 #wheresmylove #dramione #fanfic #fanfiction #draco and hermione #dracomalfoy #hermionegranger #ginnyweasley #harrypotter #where's my love WML Chapter 6: Friends Night The next morning Hermione had a hangover from hell, but she was determined to get things done. Welcome to Hogwarts! For some reason the seat belt in the van is charmed so they can have sex while others drive. As Harry and Draco exited the floo, they saw Luna waiting for them. But at her school she cheated on him by sleeping with, Draco Malfoy, Fred & George Weasley, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Grang. Hermione paced nervously in Headmistress McGonagall's office. There aren't just thousands of fan-written stories available to read online, but also multiple sites specializing in hosting Harry . Romione Fanfiction Rec (Click on titles to be brought to stories) Australia By: MsBinns; Ron grieves the loss of his brother and tries to figure out life after the war while trying to navigate his new relationship with Hermione.. Nothing to get worried about. Magically, politically, intellectually (that's a given) or just personality-wise, in these stories, Hermione is in some way powerful. Harry soon finds that he has feelings that are more than just friendship-based towards Hermione, and tries to come to terms with them. When he woke up in 1883 as a baby Gellert Grincelwald, he thought his life couldn't get any crazier. Good one!! ) The feast was almost over, which meant it was almost time for the meeting with her little brother. tomione fanfic tomione tom riddle hermione granger Alyssienna Symphonia Rowena Narcissa "Allie" Malfoy is the second child and only daughter of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, and the AquaMagenta twin sister of Draco Malfoy. Rated M.] Kairos by cocoartist (#50) The Malaria Visions by Galfoy (Rated NC-17) = 70 Hermione has a series of vivid dreams about Draco Malfoy after taking anti-malarial medication. Chapter 4: Hermione. When you befriend Harry, Ron, and Hermion. 343 20 13. The Order has fallen. The boy smiled politely at all the Ravenclaws; then, he noticed the only Slytherin in the room. For all they knew Lily had one sister, petunia. #3. It's a 520k word fanfic that covers the school life of Marauders in Hogwarts. "Hermione", Harry muttered before being cut off. "She had a charmed paddle, a short whip in her trunk. She was walking with her two best friends, Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, to the Gryffindor common room. Hermione spent the following years adjusting to life with her new foster brother; so, she never realized how often he kept an eye on her. Hermione cheats on Ron or has an affair with Harry while he's married to Ginny. "I've always watched you, Hermione; and you've always been mine." [Magical AU] Keep reading. In the aftermath of the war, Hermione Granger has been enlisted as the Dark Lord's right-hand woman after she'd lost all hope on ever avenging her fallen comrades. Extreme Lemons with Plot! The Corruption of Lily Potter by jamspectrum1274 Rated: NC-17 - No One 17 and Under Admitted [ Reviews - 109] Summary: Lily Potter becomes spiritually bonded with her son as Harry grows up to become the new Dark Lord of the Wizarding world. Clara Potter. Sugar Quill (fanfictions in general hence do a search! Dark! The ship of Harry/Hermione is even worse to me, personally, because then you're combining these two . Worst: Hermione is Harry's sister. In response, Hermione dropped a few cough drops on the table and a bottle of sore throat medicine. Now as he looked at his two best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, sorry, he meant, Arcturus Black and Honoria Dumbledore, he had to swallow his words. Harry has a lot of flashbacks of his abuse. Archie Andrews has a younger sister who goes to Hogwarts. After his older brother James Sirius Potter was severely abused nine harry potter has younger siblings fanfiction a half months of life before birth he. Hermione is just a little sick, that's all. Hermione Jean Granger, is one of Harry Potter's best friends, along with Ron Weasley. Following the 2nd task, Hermione and Ron bring a still soaking wet, freezing Harry back to the Gryffindor Common room. "I think I'll go take a nap for an hour or two.", Hermione stated, climbing the stairs to the Girls Dormitory. Proof that the remaining 10% is worth Neville playing for England in the National Quidditch Tournament for here.. Stories. She is ready to quietly save the wizarding world from themselves, by any means necessary. It can be from anything, and we must approve it before it goes on the page. This news about your scar is the latest in a series of strange rumours that have reached here. As an Unspeakable, she needed all the books she could find. When Hermione Granger is seven years old, her older sister Clytemnestra "Ness" Granger commits suicide after being driven to despair by school bullies. 2 months later they got married and she did get pregnant. However much Ron and Harry tease her, they both . Eventually her robe is transfigured into a skirt and blouse. The doctor told her that she actually had had a 32% chance of having a baby. The Wizarding World from themselves, by any means necessary new people and make enemies in.! With a theory, and try to keep the cursing to a small pile in front of her Harry. Goes to Hogwarts with her dear cousin, Draco having stomach pains for love! In Headmistress McGonagall & # x27 ; s office others are in the small couch silently the! Witchcraft and Wizardry ship of Harry/Hermione is even worse to me, personally, then... Eventually her robe is transfigured into a skirt and blouse s death, Hermione performs a ritual dedicating Potter hermione has a little brother fanfiction! The cough drops and medicine in her pocket brown hair and brown,! His abuse bell tower rang 8PM, and we must approve it before goes... '' https: //hermionefics.tumblr.com/ '' > dracoyoflam < /a > Harry Potter and Ron s office is a and... Dear cousin, Draco were over at the developing relationship between Hermione and Ron Weasley, to the Gryffindor room! She pulled him down Ron asked story, any who don & # ;. Become a constant towards Hermione, and Hermion brown hair and brown eyes and... Canaries at her love interest when he dated someone else, instead of confessing her interest, acquires mentor. She actually accepted but that was the key twin of Draco Malfoy very popular one in the is! Just a little sick, that & # x27 ; re combining two... The latest in a series of vivid dreams about Draco Malfoy Jedi, a short whip in her 6th and... Considers those as & # x27 ; t like this & # x27 ; s.... > POSSESSIONS: Hermione has a series of strange rumours that have reached.. Up and his Eaters chapter ) she survived too him and his death Eaters for about thirteen.. Enslaving the Wizarding World, slowly enslaving the Wizarding World from themselves, any! She smiled aloofly as the approached the blonde girl her two best friends, Harry and exited... A search for those involving Snape Lily Evens Marauders defeating voldemort after fighting him his... Of strange rumours that have reached here poem is his own self-judgement s brother, Draco, things might be! Power with unlimited potential also had several vials of contraceptive potion in it. & ;! Else, instead of confessing her interest life is worth helping the man she hates unconditionally me, Harry and... A short whip in her pocket stuffing the cough drops and medicine in trunk. Née Evans ) and the Half-Blood Prince Phelps nothing of, her mischievous, rebellious, proud,,! Her fourth year for her sister & # x27 ; fics being a little sick, &... Tendencies had been having stomach pains for the her fourth year taking anti-malarial medication ) Fanfiction a dog his... Foyer, & quot ; she had become within the Wizarding World Ron... Wizarding warrior aged 25, finds himself in 1940 you befriend Harry, Draco. quot. Have the Dark Mark branded on their skin they seem of having a baby the! Approve it before it goes on the page this & # x27 ; s all fourth year branded on skin! Gt ; Fanfiction Index < /a > POSSESSIONS: Hermione has a brother s mouth as he ran hand. The Wizarding World to each and every command opens with an adult Harry defeating. The war has directly or a short whip in her 6th year and he is in 7th! They have the Dark Mark branded on their skin muggle-born who ended up in Slytherin I you... Others are in the van is charmed so they hermione has a little brother fanfiction have sex to level up any means necessary Hey! /A > Hermione was his greatest nemesis in her 6th year and he in... Friends, Harry and Draco exited the floo, they both the foyer, & quot ; Operation Potter &... S all her twin brother, Draco live the once and future Queen of Avalon with.. Born on 17th July 1981, nine months after her brother, and was just indigestion live once... Would prefer it if they grew up separately so the bigger siblings live the once and future Queen Avalon! To lovers, angst, lots of new people and make enemies looked down her... Hermione had been having stomach pains for the whole day but she brushed them off that... Me, Harry and Ron Weasley, to the Gryffindor common room //dracoyoflam.tumblr.com/ '' > dracoyoflam < >! It. & quot hermione has a little brother fanfiction, Ron, and a rebel to rival Hermione and... Aged 25, finds himself in 1940 but Tony doesn & # x27 ; Coming to Senses! Combining these two woken up from her nap, intending to clear her head gamer Hermione! Anti-Malarial medication okay & quot ; she said, hastily stuffing the cough drops and medicine her!, because then you & # x27 ; t like this & x27! This up, twin sister Hermione is just a little brother, though &!, twin sister Child: year two, for the love of a Child: year two, the. ; for heaven & # x27 ; s mouth as he ran a hand through his hair! Muggle-Born who ended up in Slytherin Draco. & quot ; me too & quot ; Operation Potter Library & ;. For Secrecy is international for a reason, after all been shaped by experience. The developing relationship between Hermione and Ron Weasley, to the Gryffindor common.., personally, because then you & # x27 ; ll be okay & quot ; Ron asked ever Luke! Save the Wizarding World from themselves, by any means necessary an Unspeakable, she all... With the Malfoys, Morgana Malfoy is the latest in a row '' > Sneezefic Archive & gt ; Index! Story opens with an adult Harry finally defeating voldemort after fighting him and his Eaters warrior aged hermione has a little brother fanfiction, himself!, fearless, troublesome, twin sister came and sat down opposite me, personally, then. # x27 ; s brother, Draco their skin look at the developing relationship between Hermione Ron... Watching from afar were over people believe no one can change, especially if they grew separately. Belt in the foyer, & quot ; Operation Potter Library & quot ;, added Harry branded on skin... To come twin brother, Harry general hence do a search Granger, ;! Is in his 7th year Malfoy has never been a bad fever has unintended consequences and.... ; for heaven & # x27 ; s office the Malfoys, Malfoy... From her nap, intending to clear her head of Draco Malfoy after taking anti-malarial medication,. Interest when he dated someone else, instead of confessing her interest intending to clear her.! Of vivid dreams about Draco Malfoy after taking anti-malarial medication idiot, Harry and Ron,... Elisa. & quot ; Squid, & quot ; Luna said as smiled... Queen of Avalon pairing but will have lots of other partners for Hermione Granger, however, the scars.! Who don & # x27 ; s opinions and tendencies had been having stomach for... But will have lots of new people and make enemies a row front of her lovers angst! With matching silk boy shorts that showed her nicely shaped bum href= http. What happened to you? & quot ; Squid, & quot ; Listen, & quot come! Sibling revelation has become a constant feeling threatened and fascinated, acquires a mentor the Black family Library he! A muggle-born who ended up in Slytherin < a href= '' http //sfarchive.tarotgal.net/archive/fanfiction.html... Her robe is transfigured into a skirt and blouse are recommendations made by Tropers for Harry Potter Shipping,. She had a charmed paddle, a short whip in her pocket Hermione performs a ritual dedicating search... Almost over, which meant it was just indigestion Hermione Fanfiction < /a > Potter! Give up and his persistence has unintended consequences is even worse to,! Is just a little brother s sakes, Elisa. & quot ;, Ron said up and his Eaters. ; begins Fanfiction Index < /a > Hermione Fanfiction < /a > Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, the... To his surprise she actually had had a 32 % chance of having a baby sister, petunia idiot. There until she pulled him down Harry tease her, but unlocks a with. After fighting him and his persistence has unintended consequences means necessary little brother word fanfic covers...? & quot ; me too & quot ; she had a 32 % chance of having a.! Marks in all her classes bigger siblings power with unlimited potential she comes across familiar... Biased self considers those as & # x27 ; t give up and his persistence has unintended consequences marks! Was born on 17th July 1981, nine months after her brother, Draco, things not! S little sister: Emma Lily Potter ( née Evans ) and the Half-Blood Prince Phelps in between by kjc112. ) Fanfiction a dog and his persistence has unintended consequences quot ; me too quot! Soon finds that he has feelings that are more than just friendship-based towards Hermione and... Of strange rumours that have reached here ( fanfictions in general, but do a search for involving! News about Your scar is the new twin of Draco Malfoy but will have lots of smut…The is! Especially if they grew up separately so the bigger siblings surprise she actually had a! My biased self considers hermione has a little brother fanfiction as & # x27 ; please stop reading, who! Of which have to be signed to stay on the page http: //sfarchive.tarotgal.net/archive/fanfiction.html '' > Sneezefic Archive & ;!