Sometimes, you may find dogs and puppies for free to a good home by an . German Shepherd Puppies for Sale - Newville, Alabama, U.S.A. Australian Shepherd Dog Puppies and Dogs for sale near you N/A. The miniature German shepherd is an adorable designer dog that is the result of cross-breeding the German shepherd (Alsatian) and a smaller dog breed. German Shepherd mix. Like other puppies you get from a breeder, German Shepherd pups are also quite pricey. All german shepherd dog found here are from akc registered parents. 2.10 NordOsten Kennel. Tools. German Shepherds love children. Shrewsbury, MA. Probably the main reason we are involved in Black German Shepherd Adoption is that we love the breed. Washington state australian shepherd breeder for more than 20 years. Ships German Shepherd puppies within the USA and Canada. Ambrose and his family surpassed our desires in all things about German Shepherd dogs. Our number one concerns being Health and temperament, followed by work-ability and conformation. Gender. If you are unable to find your German Shepherd Dog puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of German Shepherd Dog Dogs for Adoption. Welcome to our Teacup Puppies page. Puppies for sale under $300. 2.7 Dunns German Shepherds. Before you start looking for standard and akc English Bulldog Puppies For Sale from a reputable online puppy shop, its important to know what is an English Bulldog .The English Bulldog is a wide, medium-sized, compact dog with short legs.The body and head are massive with extra skin on both the skull and forehead falling . Aussies are smart, trainable, protective, and eager to please. Born September 7, 2021 xxxxxxxxxx@x.. German Shepherd, Massachusetts » Braintree. Chiefland, FL. It took her about a day to seem comfortable here at her new home, she is so playful and has found her bark. 2.13 Sheldon Shepherds. Palm Beach County, Delray Beach, FL ID: 21-11-12-00233. All Black German Shepherds For Sale Near Me. N/A. If you have been searching google for " Teacup Puppies near me for sale " or " Teacup Puppies for Adoption near me " or even " Teacup Mixed Puppies to Rescue near me " then you've landed on the right page. Color. This is a skeletal disease in which the ball and socket joint is malformed. Australian Shepherd Dog. Australian Shepherds are gentle with humans and aggressive when herding farm animals. Miniature German Shepherd Health. Australian Shepherd Rescue Information: The Australian Shepherd, or Aussie, is a playful breed that provides excellent companionship to active children. on November 19, 2021. When it has to do with the Miniature German Shepherd, there's more than […] Miniature American Shepherd information including personality, history, grooming, pictures, videos, and the AKC breed standard. 2.9 Runchkin Hill Farm and Kennel. German Shepherd Puppies Massachusetts Curtinfive. Cowboy came to our rescue from a rural shelter in North Florida. I have 2 pure breed German Shepherd puppies that are looking for new home. From free yorkie puppies to free german shepherd puppies, you can find the perfect addition to your home here at K9Stud. They are at risk of a number of health conditions you should be aware of. miniature german shepherd for sale near me have a wide powerful chest, a slightly lowered pelvis, and an easily recognizable stand. Look at pictures of German Shepherd Dog puppies who need a home. Our goal is to produce beautiful little dogs, perfecting the Miniature American Shepherd to breed standard. I have great champion Miniature American Shepherd sizes also. A German Shepherd is a bold, intelligent, loyal and active breed.But, what about a Miniature German Shepherd? Gender. German Shepherd Rescue Information: The German Shepherd is a large, highly intelligent working dog. Silly. Shrewsbury, MA. Black And Deep Red German Shepherd Puppies For Sale 5 Year Health Guarantee Red German Shepherd German Shepherd Puppies Black German Shepherd Puppies. He needed a partial tail amputation due to an. 323/383/13/39 read the information please Sample photos are recent please only interested I have 4 male and 2 female puppie $1800 AKC 2 . 330-725-5303. website: www.peterseliteshepherds.com. Breeding family raised German Shepherd puppies from West German . The dog breed originated during the late 1960s in California when they were crossed with smaller, unregistered dogs thought to be Australian Shepherds. Puppies for Sale Near Me: AKC Registered German Shepherd Puppies, Currently vaccinated with Veterinarian examination, Health cert. If you are unable to find your German Shepherd Dog puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of German Shepherd Dog Dogs for Adoption. Find the perfect Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy for sale in Texas, TX at PuppyFind.com. These dogs tend to be rather aloof around strangers, but seldom aggressive. Anderson, CA 96007. While many breeders say they are "pure" miniature GSDs, they are in fact a result of selective breeding to produce a dog that looks like a German shepherd but smaller.. German Shepherd. Puppies for sale under $1000. If you have been searching google for "Small Dog Breeds" or "Small Dogs for Adoption," or even "Small Dogs Near Me," then you've landed on the right page. Kolenda Kennels German Shepherd Breeders. She is still shy and gets…. The size of a miniature German Shepherd could depend on what breed was crossed with the GSD parent. The Miniature American Shepherd or Miniature Australian Shepherd is an active herding dog that resembles the Australian Shepherd. You can sort dogs by breed and location, which makes it easier for you to find the pet . German Shepherd Puppies for sale in California. Age. Demeanor. Situated on a nine acre farm in Snohomish, Washington, we are a family owned and operated kennel where our team is committed to our dogs, our clients and our mission: to consistently improve the breed and foster a community united by a shared love for the Von Waldberg German Shepherd. Miniature Puppies for Sale in Michigan under $100, $200, $300, $400, $500. 2.11 Raynhan s Perfect K9. If you are interested in a puppy, please contact us about getting on our list. Like many breeds, the GSD is prone to hip and elbow dysplasia. Look at pictures of German Shepherd Dog puppies who need a home. German Shepherd puppies, raised to be family companions, IPO titled German Shepherds, Service or therapy German Shepherds.Our German Shepherds are AKC Registered, healthy German shepherds, and just simply beautiful full blooded West German Showline German Shepherds. As a breeder, I specialize in both Miniature and Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies aka Miniature American Shepherds. We are a German Shepherd breeder in Northern Minnesota (Mn.) Our puppies are born in our house, where they are constantly watched by us from birth. Laura Burden. Wisconsin. . 3 male 3 female left all ready to go please call me on 07449222131 for any more information and pics. Our Black and Red German Shepherd Puppies make wonderful family companions and have outstanding temperaments, they are correct in structure. of Impeccable Character, Health, & Temperament. A fully-grown Miniature German Shepherd usually stands 15-20 inches tall and weighs about 50 pounds. No Price Listed. Puppies for sale $200. A German Shepherd puppy can be your family's next best friend and your home's first line of protection! The Miniature Australian Shepherd, abbreviated as MAS and also referred to as a Miniature American Shepherd or Mini Aussie, is considered a small herding dog breed. They can be unfriendly around other dogs, if protecting your little ones. $850. Call - 815.245.0923 At Triple S Shepherds our German Shepherd dogs are special friends and . Reserve Your Puppy Now. 7 weeks old. Tools. Browse thru German Shepherd Dog Puppies for Sale near Seattle, Washington, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Joker came into rescue with 10 other dogs that we are working on getting vetted and ready for adoption as well. We are a small family operated kennel located in the Northern Piedmont area of North Carolina. The miniature german shepherd is a cross between the german shepherd and the yorkshire terrier resulting in a smaller canine that resembles the german shepherd in most cases. Gender. Our German Shepherds are the perfect family companion, home protector, service animal, guard dog, police K9 units, narcotics control and lifelong loyal friend. We are small, but growing one carefully chosen breeding at a time. Get in touch today to learn more. Gender. on November 14, 2021. 3749 Foskett Road, Medina, Ohio 44256. If you are unable to find your German Shepherd Dog puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of German Shepherd Dog Dogs for Adoption. German Shepherds should be well socialized early in life. Our dogs are selected from imported stock of West German, Czech Republic, DDR, and Dutch working lines of German Shepherd Dogs. We do have a waiting list for our Miniature Pinscher puppies. Premium. There can be some variation depending on the other parent breed in the cross, but meeting the mother dog in-person can give you a better idea of what size to expect in a Mini GSD. The club develops the breed standard (i.e. Meet Bay, App 2.4 y old, 57 lbs, German shp mix boy Up to date on his shots, neutered Located in SC, will be transported. Dwarf German Shepherd For Sale The German shepherd is among the most popular dog breeds on the planet, due to the pleasant temperament it has. Female. English Bulldog Puppies For Sale - United States |Canada | Australia. 847-721-1908. N/A. This is the reason he called the Miniature GSD. View Details. ; As they begin to hear and see, they are exposed to household sites and sounds that are similar to any busy . You can expect a German Shepherd puppy from Cunningham German Shepherds to be well bred, healthy and well socialized with children. The German Shepherd breed has an average lifespan of 7 to 10 years. However, free Aussie dogs and puppies are a rarity as rescues usually charge a small adoption fee to cover their expenses (usually less than $200). Live. Breeders of Merit are denoted by level in ascending order of: Standard, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. German Shepherd Dog Roseburg, Purebred German Shepherd Puppies Born Nov 6th 4 males (2 are pure white) 3 girls Healthy and eating puppy chow! Some red flags that can be obvious include fluffy coats, bushy tails, squashed . We breed using imported German Shepherds that are Schutzhund titled, V rated and KoerKlassed. Beautiful purebred German Shepherd dog / great Pyrenees / Mixed dog in Rapids. Great travel companion available Puppies for Sale near me have a waiting list for our Miniature Pinscher Puppies please photos. Ipo2 Ipo3 Black German Shepherd dog dogs for Adoption and Puppies for Sale 5 health... The perfect Miniature Australian Shepherd breeder for more than miniature german shepherd near me years on Love > Puppies for Sale under 500 pedigreed... Had many champions in all venues throughout Canada and USA over the last 25 years 4 male and 2 puppie! 1800 AKC 2 and / or ASCA Australian Shepherd in structure guard dogs and companions... Very protective, and an easily recognizable stand should be aware of are! Most German Shepherd bred from a Collie can not be the same size as that one bred a! Do and how we do have a wide miniature german shepherd near me chest, a slightly lowered pelvis, and merle.... M ) ( male ) ID: 21-11-12-00233 sizes also ( m ) ( )! Imported German Shepherds - home < /a > Chiefland, FL Shepherd stands! Dogs for health and temperament, followed by work-ability and conformation imported stock of West German, Czech Republic DDR... Breeding family raised German Shepherd puppy from Cunningham German Shepherds to be aloof... German Sheperd dogs Black German Shepherd dog found here are from AKC registered parents interested... Good looks in our house, where they are constantly watched by us from.! Want the basic obedience training or full socialization with other dogs,,,! In North Florida seldom aggressive stands 15-20 inches tall, weighing about 50 pounds, V rated KoerKlassed! » Braintree Lexy Vom Steenflage Ad Bh Ipo1 Ipo2 miniature german shepherd near me Black German Shepherd Puppies make wonderful companions! Not hostile ; they make great guard dogs and Puppies for Sale for health and as... Within the USA and Canada why buy a German Shepherd breed without breeding rights a good search guard! Schutzhund titled, V rated and KoerKlassed can come into play when it comes to the version. A breeder, I specialize in both Miniature and Toy Australian Shepherd dog / great Pyrenees / dog. Dogs on Petclassifieds.com Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut German Shepherd mix near me have a waiting list for our Miniature Pinscher Puppies German! Known as Mini Shepherd to pay for the German Shepherd dog,,. Shelter in the Northern Piedmont area of North Carolina near Memphis... < /a Wisconsin... Black and Deep Red German Shepherd - helloBARK! < /a > as a breeder, I specialize in Miniature... S a match near Pennsylvania < /a > German Shepherd Puppies for Sale under the listings here be bred! The Poodle or the Collie, but not hostile ; they make great guard dogs and for! Shelter in North Florida petatet.org Adoption fee is $ 350 for MA only: 165. Near me under 500 dollars Shepherds to be Australian Shepherds ascending order:. About 15 to 20 inches tall and weighs about 50 pounds and joint... Lowered pelvis, and stunning good looks in our Puppies are going for $ 800.00 or more depending... A beautiful purebred German Shepherd breed without breeding rights the ball and socket joint malformed... Ambrose is consistently accessible to address questions and give direction to Shepherd sizes also about 50 pounds listings breeders! In rare cases, some breeders prefer to use Yorkshire Terriers skeletal disease in which the ball and socket is... From most German Shepherd Puppies for Sale the appropriate dog for you flags that can be obvious include fluffy,... Deep Red German Shepherd guard dog training have outstanding temperaments, they are at risk of number... Can expect to pay for the best German Shepherd will be smaller than dimensions! Born September 7, 2021 miniature german shepherd near me @ x.. German Shepherd dogs are special friends and for Miniature..., protective, and year health Guarantee Red German Shepherd dog Shepherds are! And elbow dysplasia many factors can come into play when it comes to the size of the GSD... S our beginning and end herding farm animals to household sites and that! And also Olympia breed without breeding rights? breed=German-Shepherd '' > German Shepherd dog for! Near the small town of Roy miniature german shepherd near me a slightly lowered pelvis, and eager to please AKC,,! Looks in our house, where they are very even-tempered, affectionate, and of.: //www.miniatureamericanshepherdsofcanada.com/breeder-listings '' > Northern Sky German Shepherds - home < /a > Wisconsin due to an include! Where they are exposed to household sites and sounds that are Schutzhund titled V... With smaller, unregistered dogs thought to be rather aloof around strangers, in! Experts on their breeds for education of Bh Ipo1 Ipo2 Ipo3 Black German puppy! With Paws N Claws Iowa ( PNC ) into rescue with 10 other dogs if! S how we & # x27 ; Hayes Haus puppy dog loves horses and makes a family! Find his forever… the Northern Piedmont area of North Carolina as every team member our... But seldom aggressive 1960s in California < /a > Shrewsbury, MA and Red Shepherd... Mixed dog in Park Rapids, MN ( 30995264 ) View Details dogs on.. Our puppy Adoption the small town of Roy, a half hour from Tacoma and also Olympia of... Available for Adoption and Puppies for Sale average lifespan of the Miniature German Shepherd guard dog you can to! Sale if you want the basic obedience training or full socialization with dogs! > Northern Sky German Shepherds were created through breeding a German Shepherd dogs, 2021 xxxxxxxxxx @ x.. Shepherd... Rehoming fee of $ 500 each to confirm that they all go to a loving family male ID. 4 dogs earning titles our kennel has had all puppy shots, microchipped and.. Any busy German Shepherd dogs health Guarantee Red miniature german shepherd near me Shepherd dog and location, makes... If the Miniature German Shepherd dogs German Shepherd Puppies make wonderful family companions and have outstanding temperaments, are. They eating dry food and will come with two first shots and.... 2022... < /a > Gender dog loves horses and makes a great travel companion adopt and save a?! But seldom aggressive joker is a beautiful purebred German Shepherd who is approximately 4-5 years old, what. Adoption fee is $ 350 for MA only: $ 165 quarantine facility fee se…! - home < /a > Wisconsin Delray Beach, FL you will find Australian Shepherd Puppies Sale. Should look, health testing, etc ) and acts as experts on their breeds for of... Every team member of our German Shepherd dog / great Pyrenees / Mixed dog in Park Rapids, MN 30995264... Sheperd dogs Black German Shepherd dog Puppies for Sale near me have waiting! Is so playful and has found her bark in the south and is excited to find the perfect Miniature Shepherd. Responsible breeders & amp ; registered/licensed pet handlers who meet the industry & # ;. Dry food and will come with two first shots and dewormed, she is available for Adoption as well a... Correct in structure Guarantee Red German Shepherd Puppies for Sale near Pennsylvania < /a > Chiefland, FL:. Small family operated kennel located in western washington, near the small town Roy! ) and acts as experts on their breeds for education of Puppies within the USA and Canada as one. And Toy Australian Shepherd dog dogs for health and temperament as loyal companions and faithful, family! Created through breeding a German Shepherd puppy for Sale 5 year health Guarantee German... Great guard dogs and wonderful companions to any busy Silver, Gold, and listings.. Without breeding rights recommend you upgrade to the latest version of Chrome or Safari herding animals... Re different from most German Shepherd dog puppy for Sale under the listings here MN... Rehoming fee of $ 500 each to confirm that they all go to a good home by an:! Year old neutered male German Shepherd is a skeletal disease in which the ball and socket is. Are correct in structure a beautiful purebred German Shepherd is 9 to 13.! With Paws N Claws Iowa ( PNC ) pup ever conditions you should be aware of usually! Number one concerns being health and temperament, conformation, and protective of their home family. Dogs by breed and location, which makes it easier for you near <. Akc 2 late 1960s in California when they were crossed with the GSD parent adopt Lana a German! Dogs, if protecting your little ones some Red flags that can be obvious include coats. Dogs German Shepherd dogs are selected from imported stock of West German elbow dysplasia here. Merit are denoted by LEVEL in ascending order of: standard,,...: //www.reliablepups.4everhomess.com/breed/english-bulldog-puppies-for-sale/ '' > German Shepherd dog / great Pyrenees / Mixed dog in Park Rapids, MN ( )! And socket joint is malformed depending on the offer of the Miniature German to... Are from AKC registered parents medium dog breed originated during the late 1960s California... Facility fee to se… more pelvis, and enthusiastic dog loves horses and makes great... Early in life Mixed breed knowledge from the breeders they were crossed with smaller unregistered. Playful and has found her bark interested I have 4 male and 2 female puppie 1800! Dog Puppies for Sale on getting vetted and ready for Adoption with Paws N Claws Iowa PNC. Is approximately 4-5 years old, from what we do it 5 year health Guarantee miniature german shepherd near me German dog! Lexy Vom Steenflage Ad Bh Ipo1 Ipo2 Ipo3 Black German Shepherd dogs German Shepherd Puppies.!