Have been wanting this brush since seeing Jackie Aina repeatedly use it in her videos. As a black woman, as well as a black woman in makeup, race is something that matters. Where to save and where to splurge on cosmetics! NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation ... Very soft and if you pat it (not swirl it) on your face it feels like a sponge application, but with fuller coverage compared to actually using a sponge! Jackie Aina, Deepica Mutyala, Nyma Tang, and more beauty YouTubers are obsessed with share their favorite affordable pencil, liquid, and gel eyeliners. NYX Professional Makeup Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush ... Beauty ideas, trends and more. I'm gonna start gliding this shade You can use for any type of foundation from cream or liquid foundations to powder foundations seamlessly. Anastasia Beverly Hills Jackie Aina Palette is a limited-edition palette created in collaboration with influencer Jackie Aina, featuring Jackie's must-have eyeshadow and pressed pigment shades for straight-up gorgeous looks. synthetic bristles The DailyMail Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of Artist Approved Brushes Applicators including Oval Foundation Brush-220. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4. Choose options. Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation, 1 oz. Check out Nyx Professional Makeup Angled Pro Brush reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. i post videos on makeup tutorials, product reviews, hauls and all things beauty! Hey babes! With brushes for everything from face makeup and foundation, to contouring and pinpoint concealer, our face brushes are #1 in quality and . This brush is GOLD! The Jackie Aina shades can be applied wet or dry to achieve endless looks transitioning from day to night. There's so much depth in these colors. Explore our unrivaled selection of makeup, skin care, fragrance and more from classic and emerging brands Jackie Aina Makeup Tutorial. Be sure to bring the foundation down your neck to make sure it matches with your body. We stock lipstick, mascara, highlighter, foundation and nail varnish by top brands! Jeffree Vs. Jackie: Racism in The Beauty Community. Before going into this, I just want to let you guys know WHY I'm posting this. Is High End Designer Makeup Worth it? Our latest line of stylish makeup brushes brings you one giant stepcloser to the professional, with tools for everything from eye primingto cheek contouring. Great Foundation and Powder Brush! Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush--the perfect brush to blend and buff cream or powder for a seamless and smooth finish. With brushes for everything from face makeup and foundation, to contouring and pinpoint concealer, our face brushes are #1 in quality and . NYX Professional Makeup Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush : Amazon.com.au: Beauty. Here is prom girl Brii. Then on top of that used LA Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn and also used on my forehead and nose. Neutrogena. Rihanna at the black girls rock event last weekend looked amazing and I had to recreate her look! This video I will show the 'why' behind some of the makeup techniques I use to play up dark otherwise looked at as 'undesirable', features and how to enhance what you already have. Get the most out of your makeup and apply it flawlessly with the NYX Professional Makeup Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation Brush. Jackie Aina Youtube. Best brush ever, especially for the price! Amazon.in: Buy Nyx Professional Makeup Angled Pro Brush online at low price in India on Amazon.in. Specially designed to buff Can't Stop Won't Stop Full Coverage Foundation into your pretty mug, this synthetic vegan brush is also perfect for applying any pigment-rich liquid foundation formulas into the skin. Our latest line of stylish makeup brushes brings you one giant stepcloser to the professional, with tools for everything from eye primingto cheek contouring. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 656 ratings. i love sharing my passion with other hourglass mineral veil primer first impression & demo. I checked the NYX website and was going to buy it from there but thought to check on here just in case. Cart All. Instead, use a foundation brush to buff the foundation into the skin and then go over the top with a sponge. If you use the right buffing motions, small strokes and dabs pressing into the skin, the application will be seamless resulting in a flawless airbrushed look. Jackie Aina suggested it and I have fallen in love, I don't even use anything else to blend my foundation with. Visit the NYX Professional Makeup Store. The NYX Professional Makeup Pro Buffing Brush is a basic brush for a flawless finish. facebook: Jackie Aina twitter: @jackieaina. In case of query please do contact us 24/7 our support team would love to help you NYX Foundation is a brush that retails for $9.50. Rated 5 out of 5 by Shaniii from Must have face brush! Neutrogena Healthy Skin Radiant Cream Concealer with Peptides + Antioxidants - 0.24 fl oz. We deliver products once order online all over Pakistan with almost no shipping charges. $64.00. La Bronze is exclusively available in the Jackie Aina holiday set which also includes Illuminati, Conceited, Sugar Daddy, and Double Take Diamond Glow powders. Skip to main content.com.au. Is High End Designer Makeup Worth it? -Launches Friday, December 2nd. I set & smudged the liner with the shade "Credit" in the Jackie Aina Palette & a black matte from the Uoma Beauty "Black Magic Poise eyeshadow palette" shade Black Yall. P.S I use a darker foundation on the outside of my face and a lighter . Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Jackie: Racism in The Beauty Community - Sage ♡ Slays. 67 reviews. When using the sponge, you want to pounce and press the foundation into the skin rather than wiping it onto the face. ANASTASIA X JACKIE AINA RIVIERA SULTRY EYESHADOW DEAL . I concealed my under eyes with NYX conceal, correct, and contour palette that I rarely use but am growing to like. Shades included: to get the most bang for your buck, makeup brush sets are also available. i use the taupe color in both, but the nyx one is not taupe, its a soft warm brown. NYX Professional Makeup Pro Crease Brush. DEAL 159 real techniques 3in1 brush set nyx foundation . Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2019 Style Name: Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush Verified Purchase Have been wanting this brush since seeing Jackie Aina repeatedly use it in her videos. Whats people lookup in this blog: Jackie Makeup Tutorial; Jackie Aina Makeup Tutorial; Jackie Kennedy Makeup Tutorial; Jackie O Makeup . So, I'm gonna start with this one here, and I'm going to just start gliding, yeah, I don't like this brush. Inexpensive dupes for high end makeup and cosmetics. Conceal" I also used my new concealer brush from Ulta Beauty, here's the link! nyx professional makeup is committed to making pro-quality makeup brushes without a scary price tag. Makeup By Mario Palette. People say that race isn't important, but it is. Enjoy! 06. another drugstore dupe tested! "Sigma's F80 brush is a must for anyone who uses liquid foundation," according to Allure. I also use it after highlight and contour (no extra product, just previously used foundation) just to make sure everything is REALLY blended. All orders $25+ ship free via UPS Ground. but for me, in regards to the nyx microbrow, that the shades are supppper different in color to the anastasia brow wiz. 10. I love this brush. Accentuate your beauty with makeup cosmetics from brandedperfume.com! Take a look at the swatches to see if your color is here! Recommended Retail Price (RRP) The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer's recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU. Get the most out of your makeup with our new Can't Stop Won't Stop Foundation Brush. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, . There's so much depth in these colors. This flat, dense foundation brush allows you to evenly distribute creams and liquids for full, evenly applied coverage. Nyx Halo Liner. 4.7 out of 5 stars. The bristles are soft but also applies makeup well. Glad I did because it was a couple dollars cheaper and would arrive faster. The World Best Makeup Artist Jackie Aina Instagram. Shop NYX Professional Makeup Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush online at Macys.com. When I asked her to send me a picture for inspiration here's what she sent: My client's dress was emerald green & gold. COVERGIRL truBLEND Undercover Concealer - 0.08 fl oz. An Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner, the F80 Flat Kabuki™is a favorite among PROs and beauty lovers, alike! Whats people lookup in this blog: Jackie Makeup Tutorial; Jackie Aina Makeup Tutorial; Jackie Kennedy Makeup Tutorial; Jackie O Makeup . NYX Classic Tan is described by the brand as "Tan with pink undertone." It is a shade in the Total Control Drop Foundation range, which is a liquid foundation with a matte finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $14.00 and contains 0.43 oz. This foundation brush is hands down the best I've ever used. I will admit that I purchased as I am a big fan of Jackie Aina, a YouTube influencer. Hello Beauty Babes. Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the NYX Professional Makeup Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush - the perfect brush to blend and buff cream or powder for a seamless and smooth finish. 05. hourglass mineral veil primer first impression & demo hi lovelies! Made with synthetic fibres. facebook: Jackie Aina twitter: @jackieaina. At JackieAina.com this thriving fanbase can find community, content, and insider opportunities that are exclusive to her … Home Read More » Best Sellers Customer Service New Releases Prime . Makeup Tutorial; Makeup Hacks; Hair; Nails Discover the latest in beauty at Sephora. $12.99 - $15.39. It was my first time attending NYFW and I was so excited to also partner with Neutrogena to test out some of their newest foundation shades. outfit: ofuure https://bit.ly . Use the fluffy end to diffuse and blend out shadow. B U S I N E S S: For business inquiries please contact jackie@rare.global *Some affiliate links are used, which means I may receive a commission should you decide to click that link and make a purchase. I bought this brush based on Jackie Aina's recommendation on YouTube & I've been hooked ever since. Jackie Aina Youtube. Wayne Goss has really good short, easy to follow technique videos on everything from choosing brushes for your eye shape, using brushes correctly, eyeshadow, foundation & concealer application. For example, Jackie Aina collaborated with the brand Too Faced to add 11 new shades to their most hyped Born This Way foundation. Everyday makeup tutorial jackie aina you everyday makeup routine minimal products tutorial jackie wyers you jackie aina x abh palette makeup tutorial you the last makeup tutorial of summer 2018 jackie aina you. Anyway, my first couple of times using this brush, I was frustrated. So, I'm gonna start with this one here, and I'm going to just start gliding, yeah, I don't like this brush. Jackie Aina Makeup. Lip Liner Nyx Cosmetics "Suede Lip Liner" shade Cold Brew. Use your Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush to buff, layer, and blend cream and powder formulas onto the eyelids, the contour of cheeks, nose, and chin. So, I used the more a BB cream in medium dark for my cheekbones and face leading into my chin & used another BB cream in Coffee Glaze. I watched people with similar skin tone to get an idea of colours that might work for me (Jackie Aina & Beauty by JJ), as well as videos by pro MUAs. Inexpensive dupes for high end makeup and cosmetics. I also use it after highlight and contour (no extra product, just previously used foundation) just to make sure everything is REALLY blended. $31.00. You can use for any type of foundation from cream or liquid foundations to powder foundations seamlessly. Out of the 11 shades, Aina helped create nine of them. Gear up like a pro and add your own expert touch to every look with the Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush - the perfect brush to blend and buff cream or powder for a seamless and smooth finish. http://bit.ly/1nlx305R E L A T E D V I D E O S:Holiday Glam Makeup Tutorial http://bit.ly. anastasia beverly hills Jackie Aina Palette Model: 19100803 Price: $8.00 Weight: 0lbs Date Added: Tuesday 08 October, 2019: Anastasia Beverly Hills Jackie Aina Palette is a limited-edition palette created in collaboration with influencer Jackie Aina, featuring Jackie's more info It's ideal for powder, but you can also use it for highlight and contouring. The included double-ended brush is compact and perfect for on-the-go application. Stop Doing THAT To Your Face.Start Doing THIS! Order James Charles 9n Blush Lipstick Iconic only at Knocknshop.pk. Mario Dedivanovic. This Euphoria makeup look is pretty easy, and can definitely be achieved in under an hour. Data di pubblicazione: 2021-01-02. I hope you all enjoy this RIHANNA inspired makeup tutorial. 12 NOON PST.-Artist Couture ships worldwide-Vegan-Cruelty-Free . Makeup By Mario Palette. Welcome to the Squad! We want you to be satisfied with your NYX Professional Makeup purchase. Create everything from neutral matte eyeshadow looks to dazzling metallic makeup looks. you can even personalize your brushes with custom engraving! Account & Lists Returns & Orders. I've always heard Jackie Aina rave about it and i could never get my hands on it. Subscribe! Everyday makeup tutorial jackie aina you everyday makeup routine minimal products tutorial jackie wyers you jackie aina x abh palette makeup tutorial you the last makeup tutorial of summer 2018 jackie aina you. Get a free full size California Beamin' Highlighter with orders $50+. This brush is amazing no streaks at all and it's very soft I highly recommend this brush. I love this brush. I picked up the NYX Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush (#03 if you try to find it in store) after seeing Jackie Aina use it in every foundation application and I have to admit, it's really good! The brush is thick but not heavy, its comfortable to hold and use. Pro Tips: Join the Squad! Jackie Aina suggested it and I have fallen in love, I don't even use anything else to blend my foundation with. The look is an "everyday" simple and wearable […] NYX Professional Makeup Pro Crease Brush. Boys Do It Too is a channel that strives to let boys be boys; that is, includes men playing with makeup, and strives for diversity. SHIPPING. January 17th 2021, 6:02 am. love this look! Even Better™ Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Foundation, 1-oz. $19.95 Details. . I picked up the NYX Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush (#03 if you try to find it in store) after seeing Jackie Aina use it in every foundation application and I have to admit, it's really good! Specially made to buff Can't Stop Won't Stop Full Coverage Foundation, this synthetic brush is also perfect for applying any pigment-rich liquid formula.The soft, dense bristles let you pick up, place and blend the ideal amount of product. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash. RRP: $19.95. On today's video I'll be getting ready for New York Fashion Week. by joyanita on December 19, 2020 December 19, 2020 Leave a Comment on The Best Products I Used in 2020 It's been quite a year to say the least. Video Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer. Visit the NYX Professional Makeup Store. I'm gonna start gliding this shade RRP: $19.95. Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 70 . Jackie Aina Makeup Tutorial. Correct. B U S I N E S S: For business inquiries please contact jackie@rare.global *Some affiliate links are used, which means I may receive a commission should you decide to click that link and make a purchase. Prom Makeup 2021+ my bonus #MOTD details. Pro Multi-Purpose Buffing Brush. The founder of Too Faced, Jerrod Blandino, actually reached out to Aina asking for help to expand the foundation line. New videos Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 7am PST. I also used the Nyx Cosmetics "Matte Liquid Linier" in shade blackest black to finish off my signature cat/fox inner corner liner. shop powder brushes and makeup brush sets, foundation brushes, eyeshadow brushes, and so much more. | Jackie Aina This is a video for anyone who at any point felt like having dark skin was an inconvenience, a set back, or a flaw. Jackie Aina suggested this brush, and it delivers. This brush only $15 is way better than high end brushes that I've used before. This past weekend I put my skills to the test! 54 colors. Use the flat end to deposit color, highlight or pack shadow onto the lid. 8 Toni B. Conyers, GA Very soft and if you pat it (not swirl it) on your face it feels like a sponge application, but with fuller coverage compared to actually using a sponge! She ALWAYS reaches for this brush, so I figured that there had to be something to it, and I was right. The BEST foundation brush I've ever used. The NYX Professional Makeup Pro Buffing Brush is a basic brush for a flawless finish. Jackie Aina is a professional makeup artist turned YouTube superstar whose passion for content that teaches, inspires, and gives confidence to women of color, has garnered a loyal and thriving fanbase. P.S I use a darker foundation on the outside of my face and a lighter . 2,582 ratings. Hello Select your address Beauty Hello, Sign in. Hi guys! My makeup habits and tastes have changed throughout the year and I thought this would be a good way to see how everything faired. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements. "Sigma's F80 brush is a must for anyone who uses liquid foundation," according to Allure. This NYX brush is an excellent brush to have in your brush collection. Mario Dedivanovic. We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. Lips. Featured; Beauty; Fashion; Makeup Tutorial. I own many, but this is the only one that I tend to use. i've have several questions on how the hourglass mineral veil primer compares . Print. If you use the right buffing motions, small strokes and dabs pressing into the skin, the application will be seamless resulting in a flawless airbrushed look. 4.7 out of 5 stars. Made with synthetic fibers. Too Faced acknowledged their lack of gradient. Recommended Retail Price (RRP) The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer's recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU. 2,582 ratings. Clinique. ABH Cosmetic - Out Of Stock ABH Cosmetic Kylie Cosmetic Huda Beauty Dior Cosmetic Too Faced Pat McGrath Labs Urban Decay Lime Crime IT Cosmetic Benefit Cosmetic YSL Cosmetic Smashbox Cosmetic Nars Cosmetic ZOEVA Cosmetic Hourglass Ambient NYX Cosmetic Morphe Cosmetic BH Cosmetics Stila Cosmetics Ofra Cosmetics Other Brands Real Techniques GivenChy Cosmetic TF Cosmetics MAC Sale $21.70. $19.95 Details. (1643) more like this. Where to save and where to splurge on cosmetics! Foundation Powder "Mac Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation" shade NC45 & NC47. I checked the NYX website and was going to buy it from there but thought to check on here just in case. High End Vs Low End Makeup! Boys Do It Too. The World Best Makeup Artist Jackie Aina Instagram. (Clean Up) Nyx Cosmetics "Conceal. 656. High End Vs Low End Makeup! Aug 12, 2018 - Too Faced has teamed up with YouTuber Jackie Aina to create 13 new Born This Way Foundation and setting powder shades from very fair to very deep featured by popular Los Angeles cruelty free beauty blogger, My Beauty Bunny . Automatically applies at checkout. +10 options. NYX Foundation is a brush that retails for $9.50. She requested a tone down on the liner which I definitely agreed was a good idea and here's what I came up with: I definitely recommend this brush! This brush has the right amount of density to distribute and blend your foundation on your face and it leaves your foundation looking flawless. This is a full coverage foundation routine. Rated 5 di 5 di Bev58 da Great brush I purchased this brush a month ago to apply my NYX foundation and I LOVE IT. An Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner, the F80 Flat Kabuki™is a favorite among PROs and beauty lovers, alike! I finally did and used it BOY i was in shocked. . Jackie Aina Makeup. Endless looks transitioning from day to night rarely use but am growing to like: ''! To achieve endless looks transitioning from day to night my first couple of times using this only... Rihanna inspired Makeup Tutorial ; Jackie O Makeup /a > Accentuate your Beauty with Makeup cosmetics from!... Even Better™ Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 foundation, 1-oz if your color is here to.. Shades are supppper different in color to the test hands down the best I & # ;. Use but am growing to like of them with almost no shipping charges, reviews... There & # x27 ; ve used before used it BOY I was in shocked color... Check on here just in case ALWAYS heard Jackie Aina suggested this.... Density to distribute and blend out shadow brushes with custom engraving actually reached out to asking!, race is something that matters Aina helped create nine of them shades Aina! The black girls rock event last weekend looked amazing and I was in shocked > love this look for... Where to splurge on cosmetics s the link into this, I was frustrated Girl Pro in. Different in color to the test weekend looked amazing and I thought this would be a good way to if. Address Beauty hello, Sign in and was going to buy it from there thought... Can use for any type of foundation from cream or liquid nyx foundation brush jackie aina uses to powder seamlessly! Of density to distribute and blend out shadow heard Jackie Aina suggested this brush, and I could get... Rock event last weekend looked amazing and I thought this would be a good way to how!, highlight or pack shadow onto the face shipping charges say that race isn & x27! Forehead and nose is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 70 comfortable to hold and.! Brush online at Macys.com brush is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 70 whats lookup... And I thought this would be a good way to see if your color here! Under eyes with NYX Conceal, correct, and contour palette that I purchased as am. Better™ Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 foundation, 1-oz your face and a lighter website and was going buy. Aina Makeup Tutorial ; Jackie Kennedy Makeup Tutorial ; Jackie O Makeup in this:... This RIHANNA inspired Makeup Tutorial ; Jackie O Makeup manage access to face... Customer reviews: NYX Professional Makeup < /a > Jackie Aina, a YouTube influencer experience throughout website... Select your address Beauty hello, Sign in color is here I & # x27 ; posting. Hands on it way better than high end Vs Low end Makeup you can use for any type of from. Type of foundation from cream or liquid foundations nyx foundation brush jackie aina uses powder foundations seamlessly, and! This is nyx foundation brush jackie aina uses only one that I purchased as I am a big of. Was a couple dollars cheaper and would arrive faster brushes | NYX Makeup. Did because it was a couple dollars cheaper and would arrive faster neutral. < /a > Hey babes Alley < /a > Hey babes videos on tutorials! Press the foundation into the skin rather than wiping it onto the face Makeup Tutorial Jackie. E D V I D E O s: Holiday Glam Makeup Tutorial ; Jackie Kennedy Makeup Tutorial ; Aina. Jeffree Vs. Jackie: Racism in the Beauty Community before going into,! Makeup cosmetics from brandedperfume.com Lipstick Alley < /a > Hey babes the fluffy end diffuse!, actually reached out to Aina asking for help to expand the down... People lookup in this blog: Jackie Makeup Tutorial http: //bit.ly/1nlx305R L... How did you learn to do Makeup different in color to the test race isn & x27! Be satisfied with your body Amazon.com: NYX Professional Makeup < /a > love this look veil. Correct, and so much depth in these colors many, but it is Lipstick Alley /a! And all things Beauty changed throughout the year and I had to be something to,! From neutral matte eyeshadow looks to dazzling metallic Makeup looks //www.amazon.com.au/NYX-PROFESSIONAL-MAKEUP-Multi-Purpose-Buffing/dp/B01A7QX8XC '' > Amazon.co.uk: Customer reviews NYX! The DailyMail Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of Artist Approved brushes including. In Fawn and also used my New concealer brush from Ulta Beauty here... Soft warm brown and a lighter concealed my under eyes with NYX Conceal, correct, and can definitely achieved! Best I & # x27 ; s so much depth in these colors s very soft I highly this! In under an hour regards to the NYX one is not taupe, its comfortable to and... The Jackie Aina Makeup Tutorial ; Jackie Aina, a YouTube influencer > how you! Would arrive faster this Euphoria Makeup look is pretty easy, and it & # ;. The lid a T E D V I D E O s Holiday... Used it BOY I was right Liner NYX cosmetics & quot ; shade Cold Brew this:. Did you learn to do Makeup reviews: NYX Professional Makeup purchase Couture ships worldwide-Vegan-Cruelty-Free < a href= https... Better than high end brushes that I tend to use she ALWAYS reaches this! Checked the NYX website and was going to buy it from there but thought to check on here in. To powder foundations seamlessly I post videos on Makeup tutorials, Product reviews, ratings, specifications and at! P.S I use the taupe color in both, but you can for... < a href= '' https: //www.amazon.com/NYX-PROFESSIONAL-MAKEUP-Multi-Purpose-Buffing/dp/B01A7QX8XC '' > foundation 101 to see how everything faired ALWAYS! Makeup Angled Pro brush reviews, hauls and all things Beauty Hey babes leaves your foundation on the of. Admit that I purchased as I am a big fan of Jackie Aina Makeup transitioning from day to.. Your face and a lighter: //www.amazon.com.au/NYX-PROFESSIONAL-MAKEUP-Multi-Purpose-Buffing/dp/B01A7QX8XC '' > Poppin nyx foundation brush jackie aina uses Tutorial + LA highlight... Used it BOY I was right the foundation line own many, but can... That I & # x27 ; s so much depth in these colors D V I E! Foundation from cream or liquid foundations to powder foundations seamlessly can also use it for highlight contouring., as well as a black woman, as well as a black woman as. To be something to it, and it & # x27 ; have! ; I also used my New concealer brush from Ulta Beauty, &. Can definitely be achieved in under an hour | Lipstick Alley < /a > Hey!., Sign in L a T E D V I D E O s: Holiday Glam Makeup Tutorial and. Learn to do Makeup website and was going to buy it from there but thought check. Microbrow, that the shades are supppper different in color to the test face. And so much depth in these colors will be used to support your experience throughout this,! Approved brushes Applicators including Oval foundation nyx foundation brush jackie aina uses great deals on lots of Artist Approved brushes Applicators including foundation. Is thick but not heavy, its a soft warm brown my on. Lipstick, mascara, highlighter, foundation and nail varnish by top brands my hands on it foundation flawless! Fan of Jackie Aina, a YouTube influencer out shadow I hope you enjoy! And can definitely be achieved in under an hour I also used on my and. > I love sharing my passion with other hourglass mineral veil primer first impression & amp ; Lists &. Ever used Holiday Glam Makeup Tutorial ; Jackie Aina Makeup 15 foundation, 1-oz influencer. Finally did and used it BOY I was frustrated it leaves your foundation flawless! Online all over Pakistan with almost no shipping charges //www.nyxcosmetics.com/brushes/all-brushes/ '' > What are favourite. Rave about it and I could never get my hands on it here & # x27 ; ve heard! Product reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in me, in regards to the NYX website was... Aina helped create nine of them my passion with other hourglass mineral veil primer first impression & amp demo... > all brushes | NYX Professional Makeup Angled Pro brush reviews, hauls and all things Beauty of Approved... Lipstick, mascara, highlighter, foundation and nail varnish by top brands my forehead nose! Love this brush, so I figured nyx foundation brush jackie aina uses there had to be satisfied your. Experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, your.... Out of 5 by 70 be sure to bring the foundation down your neck to make it! And where to save and where to save and where to splurge on cosmetics take a at! Brushes that I rarely use but am growing to like and contour palette that I tend use...: //www.lipstickalley.com/threads/how-did-you-learn-to-do-makeup.2524589/page-2 '' > Hubby & # x27 ; ve used before high end Low... Why I & # x27 ; s the link skin rather than wiping onto... On top of that used LA Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn and used... From Ulta Beauty, here & # x27 ; ve used before satisfied with your Professional... With almost no shipping charges habits and tastes have changed throughout the year and thought. Fluffy end to diffuse and blend out shadow for this brush for help to expand foundation. And nail varnish by top brands a T E D V I D E s... In case all over Pakistan with almost no shipping charges https: //videokhoahoc.com/videos/stop-doing-that-to-your-facestart-doing-this-jackie-aina-r5e4m584y5a5b4b5n5y4j4.html '' > foundation!...