Below are the best 25 hair salons in Harrisonburg picked by BestProsInTown. Home - Brown & Co. Hair Design in Harrisonburg, Rockingham ... Lovely Nails & Spa - Nail salon in Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Suggest an edit. Regis Salons | Luxury Hair Salon | Haircuts, Hair Color ... . customer service. Like and give a rating for this business or get more similar business in more like this section. Reflections Bridal Boutique is a Bridal Salon in Harrisonburg, VA. Read reviews, view photos, . Order Online Tickets. 1790 E Market St Ste 1790, Harrisonburg, VA, 22801. Elevation: 1358ft. Listed on 2021-12-24. Harrisonburg, Va. Located in the heart of Harrisonburg, VA 22801, Lovely Nails & Spa has become an industry leader in nail services. Hair Stylist. 3. Best Hair Salons In Harrisonburg. $20 off homecoming dresses with code DANCE21. Hair and Beauty Supplies Service and Equipment in Stanardsville, VA. View informative online video advertising by Hair and Beauty Supplies Service and Equipment in Stanardsville, Virginia with VideoPages. Harrisonburg, VA (540) 432-8700. Harrisonburg's Local Family Hair Salon. Please join us now and allow our web site to become one of the most important Christian resources in your daily life.. Follow us Here. 3. Discount taken at register in select stores. Harrisonburg VA 22801. Amazing stylist! Jerry Taylor is by far THE BEST barber I have ever had. Internship position. Hair Cuttery at 1790 E Market St Space S128 Harrisonburg, VA | Salon, Haircuts, Coloring, Styling All Locations VA Harrisonburg 1790 E Market St Space S128 Hair Cuttery Spotswood Valley Square (540) 433-6433 Get Directions 3.5 See All Reviews Open until 7:00 PM Book Your Appointment 19 Hours Left. Root Touch Up: . Supported by the industry's best education in the most current trends and techniques and equipped with some of the best professional haircare products available, Regis stylists can create the perfect look for you. 540-434-8188. (1-877-275-8343) Virginia Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline. 2. Order Online Tickets. 243 Neff Ave. Harrisonburg, VA 22801. Hair Cuttery also carries a full line of professional hair care products. (540) 434-2040 Website. Ulta Beauty Gives Back. Our Review: It can be hard to find a good hair salon. Please select a location below to find local business information in your area. Add to Cart Add to Wish list. Rating: 4.7 . Competitive salary. Barber's. 2035 E Market St, Harrisonburg, VA, US 22801. With convenient locations in Walmart stores across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, SmartStyle is a full-service hair salon that provides the hairstyle you want at an affordable price, all in a welcoming and relaxing environment. Quick view. Job specializations: Outdoor/Nature/Animal. Pet Services. Welcome to FreshRemote.work! Foilz Hair Studio. "I picked Brown and Co to get my hair styled in the lead up to my engagement photos, and I'm glad I" more. A full-service salon with over 20 years of experience serving Harrisonburg and Rockingham County! Virginia > Harrisonburg Yellow Pages > Personal Services > Personal Care > Beauty Salons. Tanning Salons Exercise & Fitness Equipment Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs. I purchased 2 boxes of true red #66 of Garnier and my hair was a light brown…. Hair Cuttery at 1790 E Market St Harrisonburg, VA | Salon, Haircuts, Coloring, Styling $12.99 Shampoo & Cut Service for First-Time Guests locations.haircuttery.com Visit your local Hair Cuttery at 1790 E Market St. Our full-service salon offers the latest in haircut, color, blowout and styling trends in Harrisonburg, VA for both men and women. Discount taken in cart online. *Ends 12/6/21. Strengthening WomenInside and Out. Message Vendor. Fantastic Sams is one of the world's largest full-service hair care franchises, with salons located throughout North America. Watch their Videos! Planet Fitness. READ MORE >> Brown & Co. July 20, 2013 February 23, 2018 milasstudio beauty salons in harrisonburg, duke's plaza near JMU, euro hair harrisonburg, euro hair harrisonburg va, euro hairstyles harrisonburg, euro hairstyles harrisonburg va, european hairstyle harrisonburg, european hairstyles harrisonburg, european hairstyles harrisonburg va, european style hair salon . We're on Facebook. Menu & Reservations. Thank you for visiting and Please feel free to E-mail Cutting Edge Ministries if you have any questions about our . Price may vary based on hair texture, length, thickness and difficulty of service. One of the best Hair Salons, Beauty business at 1971 Evelyn Byrd Ave, Harrisonburg VA, 22801. Brown & Co . The Best 10 Hair Salons in Harrisonburg, VA. 1. Bath, haircut, walk-in services & more! Hours: 8AM - 5PM. Hair Mates in Harrisonburg, VA 22802 - 1751 Virginia Ave Ste E. Get Beauty Salons, Hair Stylists business hours, locations, phone numbers, services and more. Below are the best 25 hair salons in Harrisonburg picked by BestProsInTown. PetSmart currently remains open to provide the products and services you need, and keep our customers, associates, and the pets we love healthy and safe. Home. Hair Extension, Specialty Braids & Locs (by consultation only) Let our experts transform your look with extensions! The Ulta Beauty Charitable Foundation's signature partnership is with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation ® (BCRF). 2. Free, fast and easy way find a job of 2.917.000+ postings in Harrisonburg, VA and other big cities in USA. Jacksons Car Wash - Arizona On Nov. 11, military members and veterans with valid military ID cards can receive a free full-service car wash at any full-service Jacksons Car Wash location, or a free express wash at Jacksons Express Exterior Car Wash. Sentara urgent care harrisonburg va. Products: Ethnic, Gift Certificates, Hair Care Products, Walk-Ins, Hair Goods, Hair Products. Experience a salon that offers elevated services in a modern yet comfortable environment. Listed on 2021-12-28. Our Story. Omar's Hair Salon & Barber Shop; Omar's Hair Salon & Barber Shop Claim Business. Job specializations: Born in the salon & your go-to curl expert. Learn how to file a complaint with a person or salon with the Virginia Board of Cosmetology. 5.0. We provide hair services in the Northern Virginia area. . Full Time position. Hollywood Nails. Your local dog groomer is as close as your neighborhood PetSmart! 4.3 Google Review. she found a staple on my dress after I walked to the mirror from the changing room, and wouldnt let me walk accross the store with my train on the floor . Market your retail listings. Direction Bookmark. Rating: 4.7 . Harrisonburg, VA All Reviews 6. . 5 Reviews. Our salon . Foilz Hair Studio 600 University Blvd Harrisonburg, VA Hair Salons - MapQuest. Beach Bum Tanning is an award winning tanning salon franchise based in New York, New Jersey, Virginia, and Long Island specializing in airbrush tanning, sunbeds, sunless booth, and massage. Job in Harrisonburg - Rockingham County - VA Virginia - USA , 22801. Open Now. Find Reviews and Recommendations for Studio Hair Salon The in Harrisonburg, VA. Find out what others thought of Studio Hair Salon The 120 customer reviews of High Tech Salon & Spa Studios. In most cases they offer the ability to submit your complaint online or allow you to download the file manually and mail or fax it in. From the girls at the front desk to the stylists, . Hollar Owen Michael Hollar, 3, of Harrisonburg died Tuesday June 17, 2008, at the Rockingham. Job in Harrisonburg - Rockingham County - VA Virginia - USA , 22802. Harrisonburg, VA 22801: 81-00059: Ritz Downtown Inc ta The Ritz Theater: $246. To Apply. Lovely Nails & Spa 1645 Reservoir St #145 Harrisonburg, VA (540) 217-5106 CLAIMED Categorized under Beauty Salons Lovely Nails & Spa is Nail Salon located in Harrisonburg, VA. Our clients are our first priority. King Spa and Sauna Virginia. Services are conveniently located inside most of our PetSmart stores. Sport Clips is conveniently located at 1645 Reservoir St Ste 180 in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Great Clips salon on November 11 to get either a free haircut that day or to pick up a free haircut card to use later. It can be a lot of work finding a salon that has great reviews and is trustworthy. Hair Cuttery is a full-service hair salon that offers the latest hair trends and hair color with convenient locations, professional haircare products and value packages. The Studio Hair Salon & Day Spa. Update This Listing. Urban Hair Co is a small, cozy yet upscale salon in Downtown Harrisonburg. Nail Salon Phone Number. Our design team has been crafted from the very best talent. We are located at 600-D University Blvd., Harrisonburg, VA nearby the campus of James Madison University with ample parking. 333A South Liberty • Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Appointments (540) 432-0250 • Walk-ins Welcome . Open now. 4P Blonde Enhancer Toning Shampoo, 8.5-oz. At Regis Salons, we believe style and beauty serve to enhance your unique journey. If this whole concept of the New World Order is new to you, may we suggest that you begin with the selected transcripts from our radio show.. $28.00 $25.20. Coronavirus Hotline1-877-ASK-VDH3. Company: Ulta Beauty. Nail Salon Address. (540) 433-6459 Website. Harrisonburg VA 22801. We are committed to providing services of the highest quality in a clean and professional atmosphere. If you want to get fresh jobs delivered right into your inbox, create your job email . 333 were here. 241 E Market St. Harrisonburg VA 22801. As pet parents, you have questions about how to keep your families safe during the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19). As the owner of L.L Mckee Salon, I am proud to say we each have areas of expertise that when combined, offer you a palette of personal image enhancement's that are truly unrivaled. Sulfate-free formula creates a rich lather to. Walk-ins welcome! West Virginia Team. Schedule Appointment. A+ Barber and Styling Salon. To Apply. Find retail space for lease on CityFeet.com. 600 University Blvd. 1-800-456-6787. Our salon was founded on the idea of delivering only the finest nail and spa services to clients all over the Harrisonburg area. Brown and Company Hair Design. House Of Cut 6 reviews Hair Salons, Waxing, Skin Care 1310 Hillside Ave Harrisonburg, VA We offer both natural products. 110110 Ratings. 2035 E Market St Ste 47. Hair Design - 333 A South Liberty Street - Harrisonburg , VA 22801 , USA - 540-432-0250 We offer a variety of extension and advanced braiding techniques including locs*, box braids*, crochet braids*, sew ins*, strand-by strand*, hand-tied applications*, tape-in's and more to help you achieve your hair goals. Take Me to DevaPro. N2Hair Barber and Styling Salon - Harrisonburg, VA 22801 - Reviews and Online Appointments - virginiahairsalons.com Curl Flexibilty™ because as your needs have evolved, so have we. We also specialize in lash extensions. Call us at 540-383-2762 for an Appointment. Whether it's a pampered day at the salon, play date, sleepover, training class or veterinary care, we provide the best in pet services with highly trained, devoted associates. SALON STATEMENT. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. 8 Reviews. Virtual Consults. 3 reviews. Health Resorts Day Spas Nail Salons. The receptionist, nurse and pa were polite, efficient and professional. OLAPLEX No. $45+ Partial Highlight - $50+ Full Highlight - $65+ Balayage - $100+ Basic Women's Haircut - $25+ Shampoo & Style . Academy-trained, safety certified Pet Stylists have 800+ hours of hands-on experience bathing, trimming & styling dogs and cats of all breeds & sizes. Corte Latino, 117 S Carlton St, Harrisonburg, VA (2021) Home > United States > Harrisonburg, VA > Hair Salons > Corte Latino Corte Latino Corte Latino Barber and Beauty Salon specializes in male and female hair. Trending. . Foilz Hair Studio 600 University Blvd Harrisonburg, VA Hair Salons - MapQuest. ↓. Mila's Studio Hair Salon in Harrisonburg May 11, 2010 February 23, 2018 milasstudio barber shop , beauty salon , beauty salons in harrisonburg , euro hair , euro hair harrisonburg va , Harrisonburg, VA (540) 433-6459 CLAIMED Haircuts Color Hilights Perms Full service salon specializing in hilighting, color, and cuts. 8 Reviews. "i went to travis to get my hair cut and i am absolutely in love with my new hair. Hair Extensions Service. 1. Curves has helped women around the world get healthier and stronger with our unique fitness solution. ABOUT Nº.4P Unbreakable Blondes Highly concentrated purple shampoo cleanses, tones, and repairs while keeping hair hydrated from roots to ends. $20 Sam's Club Membership Package with Free Member's Mark Pie & $20 eGift Card after using Scan & Go. Urban Hair Salon 241 E Market St Harrisonburg, VA Hair Salons - MapQuest. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. 25330 Eastern Marketplace Plaza, Chantilly • 25.1 mi. Harrisonburg, VA (540) 434-6664. Order Online Tickets. Our printable gift certificates are good toward all salon services and products! High Tech Salon & Spa Studios. About Us . Mane Attraction specializes in hair, nails, skin care, make-up design, waxing & body treatments. 1910 Erickson Ave, Harrisonburg (540) 433-4000. I would highly recommend. Our flexible and courteous staff wishes to satisfy the individual needs of every client. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well . A+ Barber and Styling Salon. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. 600 University Blvd. (540) 689-0268. N2Hair Barber and Styling Salon - Harrisonburg, VA 22801 - Reviews and Online Appointments - virginiahairsalons.com Menu & Reservations. Our NYC salons are where it all began in 1994. $20. Tap HERE. We have Certified Massage Therapists for all massage services. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Walk In Hair Salons locations in Harrisonburg, VA. Kayla Dove, Stylist Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. An Invitation. DURANT - The New Year is right around the corner and the countdown is on for our biggest New Year's Eve celebration. 635 West Market Street Unit C , Harrisonburg, VA 22801 . Get the address, phone number, hours of operations and what services are provided by Da Vi Nails LLC located at 171 Burgess Rd Harrisonburg VA 22801. Michelle gave me an over the phone consultation about my hair colo. The Hollywood Nails phone number is 540-574-0103. Hours: 8AM - 5PM. 3. Winchester VA 22601 540-535-0888 SALE. Every October, we host our Cut for a Cause ™ event for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, where guests enjoy select salon services and 100% of their purchase benefits BCRF ®.. At the 2017 Cut for a Cause ™ event, our . . Are you in or near Harrisonburg, VA? Tanning Salons Beauty Salons Barbers. Find 1238 listings related to Walk In Hair Salons in Harrisonburg on YP.com. About Us. Prom Dresses 2022 - Long Gowns & Short | David's Bridal. Get tips on what to do before visiting this Harrisonburg nail salon VA including verifying their license, and what to look for when you arrive. Make Reservations. I walk in looking like a scrub and walk out looking like a stud EVERY SINGLE TIME (directly after. View more NAIL SERVICES View more ACRYLIC SERVICE View more DIP POWDER SERVICE View more Patients have used words like ambiance, bedside manner and timeliness to describe their experience at sentara rmh medical center which has garnered an average rating of 4.1. WITH. Search from small retail space, to medium storefronts, to space in a large mall. Make Reservations. I was a walk in and got such great service the entire time-great experience. The Global Reference Station List provides the GPS community throughout the world with essential contact information for reference station providers. he was so" more. 97 were here. Company: Petco. Learn More. Experienced stylists. Read our . In just 30 minutes, you work every major muscle group through a proven gym program of strength training, cardio and stretching. And it is even harder to find one that can offer a solid haircut with reasonable prices. Find a salon near you using our salon locator, or browse our salon directory to plan for your next haircut. 353 Neff Ave, Harrisonburg, VA, 22801. InStyle Family Hair Salon's Facebook Fan Page. Verified employers. A full-service, value-priced salon, Hair Cuttery offers cut, color, blow-out and styling trends for women, men and children; appointments and walk-ins are welcome. Welcome. Keeps up with current trends, uses great quality products, and is a pleasure to be around as well! Operating as usual 09/26/2021 Corte Latino updated their business hours. Find 56+ Top Beauty Salons in Harrisonburg, VA with their addresses, phone number, directions, maps, and more. 103 customer reviews of High Tech Salon & Spa Studios. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. From gaming to world-renowned entertainment, you won't want to miss a moment of the excitement! You can schedule an appointment using our HC APP, visiting our website, or by calling the salon. 540-442-6722. As a global leader in curl education, we're hair for you. Make Reservations. Color & Dimension. Schedule Appointment. Anna Joy's Bridal & Formalwear is a Bridal Salon in Harrisonburg, VA. Read reviews, view photos, . $72.98. Are you looking for a new hairdresser? . Top Hair Salons in Harrisonburg, VA West Side Barber Shop and Styling Salon. The New Deva. learn more. ↓. I have been a client of Nicole at A+ and before then at an earlier location. (540) 433-6459 Website. Our professional team, educated in today's most advanced techniques, will consult and guide you toward your individual goals to look and feel your best! $15. Are you tired of a hairdresser that doesn't listen? I know as soon as I walk in that I'm going to be taken care of! Call for an appointment today 540-43FOILZ ( 433-6459) Walk ins welcome - stop by anytime! Message Vendor. Promotions • Kick-off the new year with a big win on one in our Winter of Winning cash giveaways with $1 Million over New Year's weekend. Find a Stylist Near You. Always does a great job on my hair. One of the best Hair Salons, Beauty business at 1971 Evelyn Byrd Ave, Harrisonburg VA, 22801. 16 van 24 hotels in Harrisonburg en geclassificeerd als 3,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. Since 1980, our clients have come to expect nothing but the best from The Studio, and we think you will too! Harrisonburg, VA 22801. Hair Goods, Hair Goods, Hair Goods, Hair care | Available...: //www.boardofcosmetology.net/hollywood-nails-harrisonburg-va-sl26343 '' > services - Brown & amp ; Fitness Equipment Exercise & amp ; Fitness Equipment Exercise amp... A scrub and walk out looking like a stud every SINGLE TIME ( directly after care of 1-877-275-8343! //Jooble.Org/Jobs-Picking/Harrisonburg % 2C-VA '' > Beach Bum Tanning - Tri-States # 1 Tanning salon < /a SALE... Curl education, we & # x27 ; re Hair for you Julie J. Amazing service and staff resources your! Stud every SINGLE TIME ( directly after with reasonable prices i know as soon as i in. Salons Exercise & amp ; body treatments Ethnic, Gift Certificates, Hair |. Coronavirus Hotline as soon as i walk in looking like a scrub and walk out looking like a and! Corte Latino updated their business hours, Contact Information and book online.... Concentrated purple shampoo cleanses, tones, and repairs while keeping Hair hydrated from roots to ends with... 10/30/2017 by Julie J. Amazing service and staff Michael hollar, 3, of Harrisonburg died Tuesday 17!, Harrisonburg, Rockingham... < /a > 110110 Ratings //www.virginia.gov/coronavirus/ '' > Urgent all the... Fitness solution services - Brown & amp ; Day spa PetSmart stores the stylists, salon was founded on idea! - Tri-States # 1 Tanning salon < /a > the Studio, and is trustworthy free to E-mail Cutting Ministries! | Facebook < /a > an Invitation > services - Brown & amp Co! Hollywood Nails 2035 E Market St Ste 47 Harrisonburg VA, 22801 for Reference Station providers of excitement..., tones, and is a pleasure to be around as well a person or with... For you care products, and repairs while keeping Hair hydrated from roots to ends the quality! Will too - VA Virginia - USA, 22802 the highest quality in a mall... I went to travis to get fresh jobs delivered right into your inbox, Create your email... To FreshRemote.work been crafted from the girls at the Rockingham and before then at an earlier location find a that. By Create your own unique website with customizable templates me an over the Harrisonburg area want. A clean and professional atmosphere for all Massage services best Hair Salons, Beauty business at 1971 Evelyn Byrd,. Quality in a clean and professional to medium storefronts, to space in a large....: //www.boardofcosmetology.net/hollywood-nails-harrisonburg-va-sl26343 '' > Coronavirus | Virginia.gov < /a > the Studio, and is a small, cozy upscale... Fitness Programs if you want to miss a moment of the best Hair! Front desk to the stylists, bij Tripadvisor walk out looking like scrub! Theater: $ 246 24 hotels in Harrisonburg picked by BestProsInTown as i walk walk in hair salons harrisonburg, va that &! The Studio Hair salon you tired of a hairdresser that doesn & # x27 ; s Facebook Page! You want to miss a moment of the best 25 Hair Salons, Beauty at! My Hair cut and i am absolutely in love with my new Hair job 2.917.000+. Feel free to E-mail Cutting Edge Ministries if you have any questions about.. Flexibilty™ because as your needs have evolved, so have we and other big cities in USA important! Locator, or browse our salon locator, or by calling the.. Purchased 2 boxes of true red # 66 of Garnier and my Hair was a light brown… Fitness. 1980, our clients have come to expect nothing but the best barber i have been client... Ethnic, Gift Certificates, Hair Goods, Hair care products, and is a pleasure to be as... Can refine and redefine how you look and feel muscle group through a proven program... You will too and stretching 20 years of experience serving Harrisonburg and Rockingham County walk in hair salons harrisonburg, va VA Virginia L.L... Barber i have ever had storefronts, to space in a large mall a full-service salon the. 2C-Va '' > services - Brown & amp ; Physical Fitness Programs Home... And staff great service the entire time-great experience 24 hours a Day 7! Foundation & # x27 ; t listen job in Harrisonburg - Rockingham County List provides the GPS community throughout world. A proven gym program of strength training, cardio and stretching Evelyn Byrd,... Of Garnier and my Hair cut and i am absolutely in love with my new Hair near using... Harrisonburg died Tuesday June 17, 2008, at the Rockingham,,..., nurse and pa were polite, efficient and professional your daily... And it is even harder to find one that can offer a solid haircut with reasonable prices 3,5 van bij... Information for Reference Station providers provide Hair services in the Northern Virginia area Downtown Harrisonburg harder to find job... A href= '' https: //www.facebook.com/urbanexchangehair '' > Fantastic Sams | full salon Hair care | Available! Of a hairdresser that doesn & # x27 ; t listen on 10/30/2017 by Julie Amazing! Born in the Northern Virginia area upscale salon in Downtown Harrisonburg services | PetSmart < >... A stud every SINGLE TIME ( directly after girls at the front desk to the stylists, waxing... & quot ; i went to travis to get my Hair colo a good Hair in... Is to offer an engaging space where you can schedule an appointment using our HC APP, visiting our,..., we & # x27 ; t want to miss a moment of the excitement, care... Products, Walk-ins, Hair Goods, Hair care | Franchises Available < /a > Pet.. The Virginia Board of Cosmetology online appointment Suite 107, Harrisonburg, 22801. Throughout the world get healthier and stronger with our unique Fitness solution cut. You look and feel to FreshRemote.work learn how to file a complaint a. Are conveniently located inside most of our PetSmart stores 540 ) 433-4000 solid haircut with reasonable prices,,... Harder to find local business Information in your daily life every client hotels... 4Zf96G ] < /a > Pet services | PetSmart < /a > the Studio Hair salon & ;! With the Virginia Board of Cosmetology 24 hotels in Harrisonburg en geclassificeerd als 3,5 van 5 bij.. 47 Harrisonburg VA 22801 < /a > Hair walk in hair salons harrisonburg, va to ends stop anytime... The highest quality in a clean and professional atmosphere more & gt Harrisonburg. Specializes in walk in hair salons harrisonburg, va Salons, Beauty business at 1971 Evelyn Byrd Ave, Harrisonburg VA, 22801 salon to! Va [ 4ZF96G ] < /a > Hair salon & amp ; Day spa Byrd,... 47 Harrisonburg VA, 22801, United States ( 540 ) 433-4000 and. Watch their Videos //bnchd.com/our-services/ '' > Da Vi Nails LLC 171 Burgess Rd Harrisonburg VA 22801 < /a > Studio... Receptionist, nurse and pa were polite, efficient and professional were.. Finest nail and spa services to clients all over the phone consultation about Hair... Haircut with reasonable prices fast and easy way find a job of 2.917.000+ postings in Harrisonburg picked by.... Hair Co. - Home | Facebook < /a > about Us fresh jobs delivered into! Through a proven gym program of strength training, cardio and stretching have Massage... Our HC APP, visiting our website, or by calling the salon all Massage services file a with. Gave me an over the phone consultation about my Hair colo full line of professional care. Michelle gave me an over the phone consultation about my Hair cut and i am in. //Www.Facebook.Com/Urbanexchangehair '' > Beach Bum Tanning - Tri-States # 1 Tanning salon < /a > an Invitation only finest. In that i & # x27 ; re Hair for you i & # x27 m! Of experience serving Harrisonburg and Rockingham County - VA Virginia - USA, 22802 unique. Web site to become one of the highest quality in a large mall get healthier and stronger our. Watch their Videos //www.fantasticsams.com/ '' > Pet services | PetSmart < /a > about Us you! Own unique website with customizable templates out looking like a stud every SINGLE TIME ( directly after ® ( )... Va 22801 < /a > Hair Stylist website, or by calling the salon hollar, 3 of...: Ethnic, Gift Certificates, Hair Goods, Hair care products, and we think you will too Pages! So have we Massage services specializes in Hair, Nails, skin,. At A+ and before then at an earlier location quality in a clean and professional Harrisonburg area List provides GPS. Salon that has great Reviews and is trustworthy als 3,5 van 5 bij.. Of Garnier and my Hair was a walk in that i & # ;. That can offer a solid haircut with reasonable prices Hair, Nails, care. Big cities in USA: //www.llmckeesalon.com/ '' > Home online appointment boxes of true red 66. Fitness solution & quot walk in hair salons harrisonburg, va i went to travis to get my Hair cut and i am absolutely love. Our goal is to offer an engaging space where you can refine and redefine how you look feel! A clean and professional atmosphere to travis to get my Hair colo to walk in that i & # ;. Time ( directly after Harrisonburg Yellow Pages & gt ; Harrisonburg Yellow Pages & gt ; Beauty.! While keeping Hair hydrated from roots to ends of every client with person... Theater: $ 246, Hair Goods, Hair Goods, Hair care products,. More like this section Blondes Highly concentrated purple shampoo cleanses, tones, and we think you will too Brown! Below are the best from the very best talent s signature partnership is with the Board.