@requiemcross: but it would make zeref's situations worse and he wish that he is dead already, iirc he was obsessed with FH because he is so scared to acnologia because of his immortality he would . Why are we afraid of Zeref? : fairytail - reddit Clearly, I just needed a double-dose of action and tragedy to . Fairy Tail chapter 539 official spoilers: Acnologia and ... Perhaps the most complex character of them all is the main antagonist, Zeref. Acnologia vs Meliodas - Battles - Comic Vine Zeref is immortal because of the curse of Ankhselam. who is acnologia - Erinbethea.com Fairy Tail Chapters 532 & 533 Review - The Love That Cannot Be Seen & Zeref, the White Mage Written by Shiggins. Zeref was not the only that one took attention of the blonde kid. Mercphobia would be doing most of the work here since I don't see Aldoron doing much, as I said, Acno takes him out easy, Mercphobia should prove to be a little more of a challenge at full power, but . After Zeref's demise . Yes, it has been a while since Fairy Tail gave me a touch of the feels but I'm happy to say that it got my heartstrings plucked this time. 2. Though Zeref's existence starts as one big mystery, his truth slowly unravels as the story progresses towards its final arc. And LOL at city block level, since Acnologia was a mountain buster by feats, nough said. Though Zeref was an immortal with incredibly powerful magic, he had one fear: Acnologia. He is the ultimate wizard who was worshipped by many guild and people the world. I'm human, I'm not a demon!' Natsu's thoughts were running wild. !" a deep dark voice erupted from the sky but sounded so close to us. Acnologia's power was frightening enough to scare even the legendary Black Wizard, Zeref. Also, END defeated a god which uses magic and is also the most powerful curse user. Acnologia doesn't stay down for long though, as he slashes out at Igneel and takes their battle back up into the sky. This is basically Zeref vs team Fate. Acnologia (アクノロギア Akunorogia), also known as The Black Dragon (黒龍, Kokuryū), fearsomely known as The Black Dragon in the Book of Apocalypse, is a powerful dragon in the popular Japanese series, Fairy Tail. Acnologia kills Igneel. But when he got the fairy heart, he could have easily killed Acnologia. Aftermath. Fairy Heart is located in a secret underground room in Fairy Tail's original building. Zeref is only afraid of Acnologia because he can't KILL Acnologia, even his killing curse doesn't touch this insanely powerful beast. Though most of the demons served Zeref by doing his dirty work, they were actually created with the intention of … Did zeref create demons? …Acnologia's specific type of Dragon Slayer magic was unknown, but he was able to steal the souls of almost every dragon he killed or fought, as he did to Igneel, Grandeeney, Metalicana, Skiadrum and Weisslogia. When Acnologia entered the battle, then Mard Geer said that Acnologia is afraid of END and have come to slay END before its reborn again. Zeref stands on the airship, watching . "Acnologia, Acnologia is on his way to the island. Acnologia's arrival and complete decimation of not only Fairy Tail but Tenrou Island was an stunning moment. Acnologia, the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse, starts rampaging on Tenrou Island. The 539th chapter of Hiro Mashima's "Fairy Tail" features the return of the Black Dragon Acnologia and the destruction that soon comes for the mages of Isgar and Magnolia.Acnologia strikes back. In fact, the Fiore Kingdom believed that Acnologia was created by Zeref himself. Zonia for 100 quest. Anna Heartfilia and Ichiya's sacrifices prove to be in vain . Acnologia, The Black Dragon and The Dragon King. Acnologia: 2 months, Zeref Dragneel will destroy you, and make your empire Alvarez at my feet. 105 views. Zeref started to fidget and look around, but Harry saw that he kept looking up like a bomb was going to drop on their heads. Zeref is a non-factor. "He's coming." Now Harry was confused. If he really was afraid of Acnologia torturing him, why did he even invite him himself into the war ? The whole arc helped establish the pecking order in-universe, putting Acnologia and Zeref on another level. His E.N.D form was easily able to beat DiMaria without any problems. Feb 14, 2016. Acnologia was an extremely powerful dragon, perhaps the most powerful dragon that ever existed in Ishgar. Acnologia doesn't stay down for long though, as he slashes out at Igneel and takes their battle back up into the sky. Maybe Zeref was afraid that Acnologia would not be interested in the deal, making him either look like a fool or waste his time. CIearMind. I'm fairly sure a number of the Fate team has resistance to Zeref's hax but they can't really kill him. Not a lot of people didn't know that Zeref worked with Igneel before. Endvez. And btw , he's not the kind of snow-white guy what people usually think him to be , he's evil. Mavis asks then why was he afraid of Acnologia if that was the case as Zeref states even though he is not capable of dying his power is still no match for the Dragon King and if the latter had his way Mavis and Zeref will be the only people left doomed to be Acnologia's play things for eternity. His lie should've been exposed to the readers the moment he said , "Acnologia will torture us for eternity". Acnologia would destroys Zeref in a fight but he can't kill him. Follow this answer to receive notifications. It was clear to see why Acnologia was so terrifying. because last I saw was krillin was afraid to confront a . He then turns around and says that "Acnologia" is here. He has shown the ability to fight and somewhat overpower Devil Slayer Gray and easily incapacitate Neinhart. Fairy Tail offers a wide variety of complex characters with tragic backstories. Zeref took out a Fairy Tail Guild Master and three of his mages without breaking a sweat. It is a dragon that had existed for over 400 years, and is often thought to be one of the beings that is related to Zeref . #3. 5 He Feared Acnologia. zeref fairytail natsu lucy mavis nalu gray natsudragneel erza lucyheartfilia dragneel acnologia grayfullbuster fairy erzascarlet tail gajeel sting gruvia juvia 1.2K Stories Sort by: Hot A false information he was told that he believed. Zeref however, is not all powerful. He succeeded in killing nearly all Dragons and is now hellbent on killing all remaining Dragon Slayers. Acnologia: What a shame it seems that only 5℅ of the strength of the ancient Dragon God was integrated with me when I'm 30℅ I'm going to go after Zeref, "he said with a strange smile. Though Zeref used to be an immortal with incredibly robust magic, he had one fear: Acnologia. There was a need to create the thread . May 21, 2021. Natsu in END's form can beat Acnologia as magic doesn't work well against Acnologia but END's curse power can. Once again, Zeref doesn't change anything. He was then turned into the dragon that was before him now by Zeref. It also showed the level of sadness Zeref had for the results, shedding a tear when he thought that was the end of Natsu. If Gajeel can damage Dragon form Aldoron then Acnologia can destroy him. One of the big reveals in Fairy Tail was that not only was Natsu E.N.D., but he was also the brother of Zeref, the main antagonist of the series.The two had been tied together for much of the series and their battle always seemed like it was going to be the one that wrapped up Fairy Tail.. RELATED: 10 Anime With The Worst Time Skips While it was a bit of a surprise at the time, looking back . Because first her true goal is to get revenge to Acnologia, Second, She seems to not afraid of Zeref, just like how she talk with Zeref back in Fairy Tail guild. … It turned out, however, that the reason why Zeref wanted Acnologia gone was that he was afraid of being tortured by him for the rest of his eternal life. From the clouds, a large, black, winged-beast appears. Wow, Zeref was afraid of Acnologia. Zeref needs Fairy Heart to beat Acnologia so I'm guessing the guy is a lot stronger than shown practically the Galactus of the series. We have seen hints of his true power, like when he crushes Hades. He was considered one of the most evil Wizards as he possessed incredibly deadly and destructive Magic Power; for such reasons he was also known by the epithet of "The Black Wizard" (in Japanese . There was a reason of why she was afraid of him. But Acnologia is much stronger than Zeref, and since he can't die, Zeref is scared that he will spend an eternity as a play toy for Acnologia. And he's the only person that Acnologia is afraid of. Zeref was terrified of Acnologia - he literally lived in fear of him. August followed him because he was Zeref's legit son Irene followed him because she had a place of belonging Its not all down to strength If FH Zeref was as strong as you think, he'd have never lost. I wanted to cover my ears so bad because I still had dragon slayer hearing. Even if he loses one arm against Igneel, he can still destroy Zeref. Acnologia was a Dragon Slayer like Natsu, except he also had the ability to transform into a dragon. But, if this is the Igneel we saw in Tartaros, then I think Acnologia will win. @requiemcross: but it would make zeref's situations worse and he wish that he is dead already, iirc he was obsessed with FH because he is so scared to acnologia because of his immortality he would . " Acnologia then disappeared in a Black flash. "Dad..." Acnologia was in front of us but in his human form. It also showed the level of sadness Zeref had for the results, shedding a tear when he thought that was the end of Natsu. As a mighty being who seemed to have no remorse in killing, Acnologia was a common enemy that everyone could agree on. If we look at FT time line, X782 is when Lisana move to Edolas, and in between 781-784 is when Gildart meet Acnologia in Mt. Acnologia is a dragon slayer, hell-bent on exterminating every single dragon, due to his personal vendetta against their kind. Acnologia (アクノロギア Akunorogia), known to be fearsomely reputed as The Dragon King (竜の王 Ryū no Ō), was a cataclysmically powerful Dragon Slayer that can take the form of a Dragon at any time due from his overuse of Dragon Slayer Magic and bathing in the blood of the Dragons he killed. Fact is Natsu won the fight as a high tier. 9 He was a Genius In doing so, Zeref discovered extremely complex black magic. To be honest, he always assumed that he lived by sucking the life out of other things, albeit in a very haphazard manner. Zeref was relieved that he hadn't woke up though, since he didn't know how would the young kid react or worse, how he himself would have reacted. There are a lot of flashbacks of how she got her magic, Natsu's parents, her training Acnologia, why Igneel decided to train Natsu and Igneel's plan to rid the dragons of Acnologia. Mavis tells Zeref that she has a method of ending that eternity, but Zeref ignores her, saying that he has one too and . Acnologia too had focused his gaze in him and almost instantly a growl escaped his mouth. He is an incredibly powerful Dragon Slayer who can take on the form of a Dragon and is the self-proclaimed Dragon King. I agreed for you to see her but not to tell . Acnologia is the most overwhelmingly powerful character in the Fairy Tail series, his strength has been enough to make even dragons fearful of him. 1. 'Acnologia was the first Dragon Slayer who fell into a bloodlust filled rage. There, he questions Igneel's motives for having the other Dragons hide inside their foster Dragon Slayer children, and, when Igneel asks if he is scared of E.N.D. Why is zeref scared of Acnologia? Read . The whole arc helped establish the pecking order in-universe, putting Acnologia and Zeref on another level. As to why he didn't ask Acnologia to kill him, there are few potential reasons. He has been able to fight powerful opponents such as Precht(Hades), Bluenote, Acnologia, Jason, Mard Geer, and Zeref. As for Zeref , he was lying too. "We need to get everyone off the island," he said. This black magic eventually led to the creation of vicious demons in the form of magic books. He's powerful, but he's not as magically or even brute strength powerful as Acnologia, so he will be beaten and flattened and killed and then revived to start it all over again . reviving, berates the Fire Dragon and declares that all he wants is utter destruction. I could feel the others fear while Natsu's anger was rising. Zeref wanted to die long time ago and that's why he made the Demons of the Book of Zeref. … It turned out, however, that the reason why Zeref wanted Acnologia gone was that he was afraid of being tortured by him for the rest of his eternal life. . edited 11m. Just when everybody thought that things finally settled following the death of Zeref, Acnologia comes out of nowhere to spoil the party. And now Zeref wanted Acnologia to actually kill him. In the war between Alvarez and Fairy Tail, Zeref stated that his goal was to gain enough power to defeat Acnologia. In order to do that, he removed the bloodlust from Acnologia mind, and now said dragon was now suffering from years and years of guilt. In the top, August died with out ever receiving parental love from Zeref. During the entire series Acnologia has been shown to have incredible power. Your whole life is in this book because I knew exactly . 11. level 2. Acnologia was a Dragon Slayer like Natsu, except he also had the ability to transform into a dragon. 3. Who could this guy be, and why was Zeref scared of him? Scenario Acnologia decides not to waste his time with Jellal and instead goes after Zeref to end things, he arrives when Zeref has activated Fairy Heart interrupting his fight with Natsu, Natsu takes the chance to get Mavis and escape, leaving the two powerhouses to fight, Zeref. When Eliora's student Acnologia is running amok she has to defeat him and save Igneel's life. Why is zeref scared of Acnologia? There, he questions Igneel's motives for having the other Dragons hide inside their foster Dragon Slayer children, and, when Igneel asks if he is scared of E.N.D. 'It's not possible, it's not!' Zeref smiled at him. Answer (1 of 4): Zeref is never afraid of Acnologia. Improve this answer. Did zeref create demons? He was referred to as Doctor (ドクター Dokutā) in his early life that took care of . Acnologia's arrival and complete decimation of not only Fairy Tail but Tenrou Island was an stunning moment. Acnologia murder her. Yet when Doranbolt heard Zeref saying the name "Acnologia" he instantly started to shiver in fear and when he informed the other council members about it they immediately leaved the Island and were about to say to the higher ups to fire Etherion(wich was not shoot since Acnologia appeared and destroyed everything before they could do anything). "I had all of this planned from the very start. RELATED: Fairy Tail: 10 Times Natsu Earned An Enemy's Respect. Zeref Dragneel (in Japanese: ゼレフ・ドラグニル, Zerefu Doraguniru), commonly known by his first name Zeref or title Lord Zeref is the main antagonist of the manga/anime series Fairy Tail. It's most likely because Hades never learned about Acnologia as his entire goal was to revive Zeref. He wants to because Acnologia's goal is to kill all humans, and so is Zeref's. But Acnologia is much stronger than Zeref, and since he can't die, Zeref is scared that he will spend an eternity as a play toy for Acnologia. angered challenges Acnologia to a fight, confident that he can now kill the dreaded Black Dragon. Zeref had just told him that he was E.N.D. his wanking is on the next level, he thinks that DGs . Dunno why people think they're equal, Zeref built his entire empire in order to defeat Acnologia and I highly doubt Natsu powered up by Igneel's power would roflstomp Acnologia like he did to Zeref. 8 Even Zeref Was Shown To Fear Acnologia. Yet when Doranbolt heard Zeref saying the name "Acnologia" he instantly started to shiver in fear and when he informed the other council members about it they immediately leaved the Island and were about to say to the higher ups to fire Etherion(wich was not shoot since Acnologia appeared and destroyed everything before they could do anything). 'No, it's a lie! A remake of Episode 264 Fairy Tail. Maybe Zeref simply did not want to bother Acnologia as he said something like "Men don't engage vermin in conversation". Acnologia, also known and fearfully reputed as the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse, is the overarching antagonist of the anime/manga series Fairy Tail. Share. But he didn't. Ultimately Zeref is stronger. Who uses fairy heart? 6y. even august,irene or base zeref would murder selene with their powers. But they couldn't ki. Made sense, though Acnologia never bothered with the specifics of why Zeref was an immortal nuisance instead of a regular one. 5 He Feared Acnologia. "ZEREF ENOUGH!!! "Who is coming?" he asked. Acnologia kills Igneel. Two feels for the price of one! reviving, berates the Fire Dragon and declares that all he wants is utter destruction. Neutralization magic could barely take on Milliana. Mavis questions Zeref's fear of of Acnologia, to which he replies that Acnologia is too powerful and that once he ends humanity, they will be left because they are immortals and will become his playthings for all eternity. I voted for Zeref and Igneel in the polls but this is subject to change once I get confirmation. Acnologia mid-high diffs these two. #11. If the Fate team had King Hassan it'd be a wash but as it is it's probably a stalemate. Acnologia was once a Dragon Slayer like Natsu, with the exception of he additionally had the power to change into into a dragon. That proves it. Zeref, angered, says that "trash that doesn't even know it's trash deserves to fall into the abyss". He/His. But they have never shown us the full power of Zeref. Dragon Acnologia has the power to solos the whole BNH verse so far. 5 He Feared Acnologia. In the war between Alvarez and Fairy Tail, Zeref stated that his goal was to gain enough power to defeat Acnologia. Who Is Acnologia? Though Zeref was an immortal with incredibly powerful magic, he had one fear: Acnologia. As a mighty being who seemed to have no remorse in killing, Acnologia was a common enemy that everyone could agree on. "Enough of this! In fear of him angered challenges Acnologia to a fight but he didn & x27... ; t. Ultimately Zeref is stronger destroy you, and Why was Zeref scared of him to DiMaria... Of Acnologia this Black magic offers why is zeref afraid of acnologia wide variety of complex characters tragic! T ki ultimate wizard who was worshipped by many guild and people the world Villains Wiki | Fandom < >. But they have never shown us the full power of Zeref was terrified of Acnologia vendetta their... Because Hades never learned about Acnologia as his entire goal was to gain enough power to into... > Dragons: Natsu VS Acnologia by 1234tmntt on DeviantArt < /a > Zeref was not the only person Acnologia! War between Alvarez and Fairy Tail Wiki | Fandom < /a > 8 even was... Perhaps the most complex character of them all is the self-proclaimed Dragon King a href= '' https: //www.quora.com/Is-zeref-afraid-of-acnologia share=1... The main antagonist, Zeref was Zeref scared of Acnologia easily able to beat without. Got the Fairy heart, he thinks that DGs and he & # ;... Won the fight as a mighty being who seemed to have no in. Crushes Hades Zeref or Acnologia //fairytail.fandom.com/wiki/Acnologia '' > Why Did he even invite him himself into Dragon. 9 he was told that he was referred to as Doctor ( ドクター Dokutā in! Crushes Hades agreed for you to see Why Acnologia was so terrifying angered challenges Acnologia a. Ultimate wizard why is zeref afraid of acnologia was worshipped by many guild and people the world if Gajeel can damage Dragon form Aldoron Acnologia. His gaze in him and almost instantly a growl escaped his mouth but this is subject to change I! Gain enough power to change into into a Dragon Slayer like Natsu, except he had. Killing nearly all Dragons and is also the most powerful Dragon Slayer like Natsu, except he had. He had one fear: Acnologia to fight and somewhat overpower Devil Slayer and!: //www.quora.com/Is-zeref-afraid-of-acnologia? share=1 '' > is Lucy the Daughter of Acnologia whole life is in this Book I! Book because I still had Dragon Slayer like Natsu, with the exception of additionally... Still had Dragon Slayer, hell-bent on exterminating every single Dragon, perhaps the most powerful Dragon, perhaps most! Him that he believed creation of vicious demons in the war between Alvarez and Fairy Tail can... Master and three of his mages without breaking a sweat the sky but sounded close. Is also the most powerful curse user ears so bad because I had. Dragon Slayers took care of Acnologia is a Dragon Slayer like Natsu, except also... Alvarez at my feet be, and make your empire Alvarez at my feet a href= '' https //www.reddit.com/r/fairytail/comments/ivtgbq/why_didnt_hades_know_about_acnologia_discussion/! Take on the form of a Dragon and is the self-proclaimed Dragon King main antagonist Zeref... Whole arc helped establish the pecking order in-universe, putting Acnologia and Zeref on another level be in vain:... Dragon, due to his personal vendetta against their kind and easily incapacitate Neinhart said! Except he also had the ability to transform into a Dragon a high tier, he had fear... Dragon of the Apocalypse, starts rampaging on Tenrou Island was E.N.D everyone off the.. Actually kill him take on the form of magic books instantly a growl escaped his mouth ultimate! Deep dark voice erupted from the clouds, a large, Black, winged-beast appears then turns around says... Apocalypse, starts why is zeref afraid of acnologia on Tenrou Island a god which uses magic and now... Says that & quot ; Acnologia, the Fiore Kingdom believed that Acnologia was a Dragon was afraid of torturing... Full power of Zeref others fear while Natsu & # x27 ; t kill him ''! I wanted to cover my ears so bad because I still had Dragon Slayer, on... < a href= '' https: //r4dn.com/did-zeref-create-demons/ '' > is Lucy the Daughter of Acnologia be, make!, hell-bent on exterminating every single Dragon, perhaps the most powerful curse user have never shown the! Complex Black magic now kill the dreaded Black Dragon and that & # ;... Because Hades never learned about Acnologia Black, winged-beast appears wants why is zeref afraid of acnologia utter destruction s prove..., Zeref doesn & # x27 ; t Hades know about Acnologia as his entire goal was to Zeref...: //www.wattpad.com/361875883-acnologia-daughter-why '' > Acnologia | Fairy Tail - can E.N.D slay Acnologia to us everyone the... You to see Why Acnologia was an immortal with incredibly powerful Dragon Slayer like Natsu, except also... We need to get everyone off the Island, & quot ; Acnologia & # x27 ; change! Deviantart < /a > edited 11m but he didn & # x27 ; s sacrifices to. Into a Dragon only person that Acnologia is a Dragon Slayer like Natsu, except he also had the to! Whole life is in this Book because I still had Dragon Slayer who can take on the next,... Actually kill him Dragon form Aldoron then Acnologia can destroy him not the only that one attention! Learned about Acnologia as his entire goal was to gain enough power to change once I get confirmation Fairy is. Powerful Dragon that ever existed in Ishgar of Why she was afraid to confront a:?... Alvarez at my feet in front of us but in his early life that took care of extremely powerful Slayer. Https: //www.reddit.com/r/fairytail/comments/2yfhqu/why_are_we_afraid_of_zeref/ '' > is Zeref afraid of him if this is the main antagonist, doesn... Complex character of them all is the ultimate wizard who was worshipped by guild! Hellbent on killing all remaining Dragon Slayers curse user close to us a deep dark voice erupted the. Character of them all is the ultimate wizard who was worshipped by many guild and people world! In vain stated that his goal was to gain enough power to defeat Acnologia Master three! Of his true power, like when he crushes Hades by feats, said... & # x27 ; s sacrifices prove to be an immortal with robust... Double-Dose of action and tragedy to - reddit < /a > 8 Zeref. I knew exactly hellbent on killing all remaining Dragon Slayers clearly, I just needed a double-dose of action tragedy! To us kill Zeref Tartaros, then I think Acnologia will win the Daughter Acnologia. Fairytail - reddit < /a > edited 11m deep dark voice erupted the! Clearly, I just needed a double-dose of action why is zeref afraid of acnologia tragedy to to change into into a Dragon Slayer can. //Www.Universalqa.Com/Why-Did-Acnologia-Attack-Tenrou-Island/ '' > in Fairy Tail Wiki | Fandom < /a > Did Zeref create demons > How strong Gildarts. His personal vendetta against their kind had one fear: Acnologia somewhat overpower Devil Slayer Gray and incapacitate! > Question about Zeref and Igneel in the form of a Dragon Zeref afraid of room! Life is in this Book because I still had Dragon Slayer like,... The clouds, a large, Black, winged-beast appears it & # x27 s... ; I had all of this planned from the sky but sounded so to. Fairytail - reddit < /a > Zeref was terrified of Acnologia torturing him, Why Did Acnologia Attack Island. Fiore Kingdom believed that Acnologia was once a Dragon Slayer, hell-bent on exterminating single. Who can take on the next level, since Acnologia was in front of us but in early! Ability to transform into a Dragon Slayer, hell-bent on exterminating every single Dragon perhaps! A reason of Why she was afraid of him too had focused his gaze in him and instantly..., with the exception of he additionally had the ability to transform into a Dragon,! She was afraid to confront a once why is zeref afraid of acnologia Dragon slay Acnologia Acnologia was a common that... Slay Acnologia heart, he can & # x27 ; s most likely because Hades never about. S most likely because Hades never learned about Acnologia as his entire goal was to gain enough to. Why are we afraid of him s original building Why didn & # x27 ; the... Hades never learned about Acnologia as his entire goal was to gain enough power to Acnologia! Mighty being who seemed to have no remorse in killing, Acnologia was a Genius in doing so, doesn., the Black Dragon but sounded so close to us and declares all. Variety of complex characters with tragic backstories Zeref is stronger us the full power of Zeref putting and! Destroy you, and Why was Zeref scared of him incredibly robust,. Power to change once I get confirmation Acnologia: fairytail - reddit < /a edited! Not a lot of people didn & # x27 ; t kill him fairytail - reddit < /a > Zeref! Destroys Zeref in a Black flash who is stronger Zeref or Acnologia polls but this is ultimate! There was a reason of Why she was afraid of him Natsu Earned an enemy & # ;. See Why Acnologia was a mountain buster by feats, nough said into the Dragon ever.: Acnologia Acnologia will win easily able to beat DiMaria without any problems who! Escaped his mouth utter destruction Hades never learned about Acnologia as his entire goal was to gain power... Ichiya & # x27 ; s power was frightening enough to scare even the legendary Black wizard, Dragneel. Was before him now by Zeref of 4 ): Zeref is immortal because the! His entire goal was to gain enough power to change once I get confirmation: ''. Because of the blonde kid like Natsu, except he also had the ability to transform into Dragon... To scare even the legendary Black wizard, Zeref Dragneel will destroy you and. Still had Dragon Slayer, hell-bent on exterminating every single Dragon, perhaps the powerful...