Call/text or message for more information or to meet these amazing rescue dogs. Meet Ringo, a 5-6 month old wire haired miniature Dachsund! Kansas Mutt Rescue. Share Tweet Pin Share. 5 black and tan dachshund puppies with smooth coats were born on September 24, 2021 and are seven weeks old, dewormed, and ready for a new h. December 4, 2021. "Click here to view Dachshund Dogs in Kansas for adoption. Available Dogs. Adoption fee: Adoption fee is $225.00 and covers the cost of Distemper, Parvo, Flu & Bordetella Vaccines. GetALong Dachshund Rescue. Randi's Rockin Dachshund Rescue Added 2021-10-20. Here are a number of highest rated Mini Long Hair Dachshund Rescue pictures upon internet. Dachshund Rescue Kansas. Cute, tiny miniature girl. lt is a smaII operation and uses onIy foster homes for the dogs it rescues. dachshund rescue kansas city, mo; Streaming Full Movie The Space Between Us (2017) Online December 6, 2015. The rescue of Kansas dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and small domestic mammals, is critical to the well-being of these companions. Cause Description: DACHSHUND RESCUE OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA is a network of independent volunteers who work together to rescue and foster abandoned, abused, and/or unwanted dachshunds. 2.6 Petland Olathe. She is a sweet girl and new to rescue. About Randi's Rockin Dachshund Rescue. . $400. Under 1 year $300. Sedgwick County, Wichita, KS ID: 21-10-24-00478. Hermitage, Missouri. Details / Contact. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. That dog will repay you over and over with love, entertainment and loyalty. Text r otation . Box 881 Louisburg, KS 66053 913-735-7040 oliveshope@yahoo.com . Adopted 2021-12-20. Husker's Hope Dachshund Rescue is about the rescue, rehabiIitation, and pIacement of Dachshund's in distress. St Louis Arch Diagram. Dachshund Rescue Kansas City. Find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in Kansas: Big Dog Rescues, Small Dog Rescues, Beagle, Dutch Shepherd, or Norwegian Buhund. Little Paws Dachshund Rescue is an east coast based 501 (c)3 exempt nonprofit dedicated to the rescue and re-homing of our favorite short legged breed. 8) One Year of Health Guarantee. AKC Dachshund Puppies, Piebald Dachshund Puppies, Red Dachshunds, Black & Tan Dachshund Puppies and Dachshund Puppy Breeder & Dachshund Puppies for sale. The Cape Cod Dachshund festival is a fun event with a dog parade, featuring dachshund rescue alumni, doxie dash race, dachshund cafe, contests, local vendors, non-profits, and more. Goldie: no fee for 60+ adopter (MD) Tag # 12926. Tennessee Dachshund Rescue. National Rescue: Dachshunds Golden Retriever Rescue of the Rockies. 3 talking about this. Our standards are set out in our Breeder Pledge and we have certain requirements relating to welfare, healthcare, and paperwork. Adopt Lily a Merle Dachshund / Mixed Dog in Great Bend, KS (31093906) Adopt Lily a Merle Dachshund / Mixed Dog in Great Bend, KS 2.7 Petland West Wichita. We have compiled a Complete List of Dachshund Rescues found in the USA. Lexie: no fee for 60+ adopter (GA) Tag # 13002. Randi's Rockin' Dachshund Rescue Corp is a Kansas Not For-Profit Corporation filed On July 30, 2018. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Randi N Silvers and is located at 416 E Spring Avenue, Bonner Springs, KS 66012. http://www.19breeders.com, See more puppies athttp://www.puppiesforsalelocalbreeders.com, Register your Puppy or Dog with Breeders Kennel Club at http://www.. You must fill out an adoption form found on our website to start the process. ♥ ۬. Please click here for our public announcement on how CCDR and adoptions will be handled during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) crisis on our home page. I started by dog siting my friend's dane over Christmas break, and I was HOOKED! Help Spread the Word! weenie dogs for sale, pitbull dachshund puppy, dachshund puppies rescue, blue miniature dachshund puppies for sale, weiner dog for sale, blue miniature dachshund puppies for sale near me, miniature long haired dachshund for . Romance Scammers Men . PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: Below is a state-by-state list of Dachshund rescues, as well as some that operate nationwide. Nebraska Dachshund Rescue - DOGS Available Dachshunds • Adoption Requirements/Fees • Adoption Application What is Fostering? List of dachshund rescue organizations. He was adopted 2 years ago but became blind in May of this. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. All of our Dams and Sires are Registered with the AMERICAN KENNEL CLUB (AKC) We are Committed and take Pride in having High Health Quality AKC Registered Dachshunds with Great Temperaments. If you are looking for beautiful, healthy and well-socialized puppies, you have come to the right place with Dachshund Dreamers! Beauties and Beasts is a state-licensed 501(c)(3) death row rescue located in Wichita, Kansas. Rescue Dogs for Adoption. If you would like to make a direct donation, to one of our Veterinarians: Capitol Animal Clinic 633 N. 66th St. Lincoln, NE 68505 402-464-1382 Seward Animal Hospital 1040 South St. Seward, NE 68434 402-643-3681 Safari Veterinary Care Center Kansas Dog Rescue. Dachshund mix. It is a great way to have a good time and raise much needed funds for local animal wellness groups, shelters and rescue. We do not have a physical shelter. It is LPDR's goal to identify abandoned, mistreated, or homeless dogs and oversee . To find additional Dachshund dogs available for adoption check: Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Colorado, or Texas. Even thought we are smaII, we cover the Sioux City, Des Moines, and lowa City, and other states which we are Iicensed in KS . Address 1: *. Dachshund. Dad is a smooth coat chocolate dapple. Sharing photos of our gorgeous Dachshunds in Kansas City, KS! I am a licensed non profit dachshund rescue in the Kansas City Metro, working to save weenies in Kansas City and beyond! "Dachshund for adoption in Kansas." - ♥ RESCUE ME! Located at Happy Paws 1709 N Walnut, Pittsburg, KS. Adopt a Dachshund in Kansas! Stately Dachshunds & Danes Kansas City MO statedach@gmail.com. Barkin" Dogs Rescue Overland Park, KS 66224 (816) 898-5646 Barkindogs1@aol.com . dachshund rescue kansas city. Dachshund, puppies for sale oregon, teacup Dachshund for sale near me, Dachshund puppies for, sale near me, long haired Dachshund, Dachshund puppies for sale near me craigslist, Dachshund adoption , Dachshund accessories, Dachshund adoption uk, Dachshund and . Indiana. State/Province: *. Dogs And Puppies Cats And Kittens Horses Rabbits Birds Snakes Guinea Pigs Ducks Hamsters Chickens Rats Turtles Gerbils Ferrets Chinchillas Goats. A lot of these dogs are seniors who have not ever known another home. Mixes $125. 7) Travel Crate. ♥ ۬. Dachshunds. The Midwest Dachshund Rescue was established in 2003. Kansas Rescue Groups ― Find cat and dog rescue groups in your area. Please link to this Animal Rescue Shelter Directory from your website. Adopting a dog and giving it a wonderful home is one of the most rewarding things you will do. . Uncategorized; • Foster Application • Foster Family Tools • Surrender a Dachshund DONATE to Nebraska Dachshund Rescue Make a Lifesaving Donation • Expenses Nebraska Dachshund Rescue - EVERYTHING ELSE *ADOPTION PENDING* Atlas is an energetic, yet submissive, appropriately 5 month old mixed breed puppy (18lbs). 100 were here. We start name recognition at an early age and potty training at 5 weeks of age. CONTACT: Linda Szymanski 307-322-8158. Find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in Kansas: Big Dog Rescues, Small Dog Rescues, Westiepoo, Cavapoo, or Labradoodle. The parents have excellent pedigrees and are AKC registered. 100 were here. 2.4 Petland Wichita East. "Click here to view Basset Hound Dogs in Kansas for adoption. Miniature Puppies for sale from Dog Rescues, Shelters, and Puppy Dog Breeders in Kansas. Find Dachshund dogs and puppies from Missouri breeders. Complying with these regulations is expensive for our rescue, and some dogs adopted in New England states are charged an additional $175.00 to cover regulatory requirements. Love nothing more than a car ride or to snuggling up next to you in bed. Related. They make great lap buddies. Rpg Terrain Maps. Categories . Please scroll down to find a rescue that operates near you. First Stately Dachshund and matriarch to my pack! Heart of America English Bulldog Rescue: Omaha, NE 68139: Dogs: Dachshund: Nebraska Dachshund Rescue: Kansas: Dogs: English Bulldog: Heart of America English Bulldog Rescue: Kansas: Dogs: English Mastiff: MCOA . Julia Dachshund No Comments. Dachshund Puppies for Adoption tnhcjulis78454. Published by at January 1, 2021. We are a support contact when there is no where eIse to turn for heIp; to incIude training issues. Contact Us if you have any questions! Instead, we operate primarily through our foster homes, online databases such as Facebook and other social media, and at adoption events/expos. Or check out the complete list of all Dachshund Rescues in the USA! Address 2: City: *. We provide medical and behavioral care for them and place them in loving and appropriate homes. El Dorado, KS. 12-5-21 - OSCAR - Oscar just turned 7 years old on 11/2. Step 1: Place mouse over text below. Show search filters. Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - ♥ RESCUE ME! She was a mini dachshund, a black and tan dapple, and from that point on-thats all I wanted! A l ternating colors. Animal Location Categories. (847) 358-5105. Contact: Kara Stubbs 816-769-6360 2.5 Wag en Tail Ranch. We identified it from trustworthy source. Overland Park Kansas Houses - 9 images - best places to live in stilwell zip 66085 kansas, overland park arboretum is the most enchanting place near, . Lego Store Wall. Miniature. Baby Blue Wallpaper. Our doxies are in our home and the puppies are raised with a lot of love and attention. I am a licensed non profit dachshund rescue in the Kansas City Metro, working to save. ♥ ۬ Greenwood County, Madison, KS ID: 21-2920. Fees vary according to age of the dog. Always Do Your Research and ask the right questions before choosing to work with a Dog Adoption or Rescue Center. "Dachshund for adoption in Kansas." - ♥ RESCUE ME! We are an all-volunteer, foster home based, dachshund dog rescue organization based in Central Florida, although we do work in other states as fosters become available. S ort range. Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue's Adoption Process. . Each dog receives the finest medical care. The Dachshund Rescue of St. Louis is a non-profit organization that offers both pet services and in-home services. 0. dachshund rescue kansas city, mo. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Groups in Your Area: Kansas Dog Rescue Groups Kansas Cat Rescue Groups Other Animals. Join millions of people using Oodle to find puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and other pets adoption. 2.1 Carly s Danes and Doxies. View Website New Tab. Weatherly's Dachshunds. If you're surrendering a dog, please get in touch with us and we'll send you an owner surrender form. We specialize in finding permanent homes for dachshund and dachshund mixes. Before any listing for Kansas Dachshund puppies for sale goes live, we rigorously screen each company. If you are unable to find your Dachshund puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Dachshund Dogs for Adoption. The company's filing status is listed as Active And In Good Standing and its File Number is 9109406. Last year alone, the organization rescued over 260 Dachshunds. Wire Haired Dachshund Rescues that offer wirehaired Dachshunds for adoption are generally not for profit organizations that rescue, rehabilitate and re-home Dachshunds in need. Search through Dachshund rescues, available in Kansas(KS) for adoption! Midwest Dachshund Rescue. Olive's Hope Pet Rescue P.O. If you are unable to find your Dachshund puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Dachshund Dogs for Adoption. In fact, only 10% of the companies with Kansas Dachshunds for sale go on to get approved. My love for Doxies started ALL the way back in 2006, when I worked for a Real Estate office. Learn more about Randi's Rockin' Dachshund Rescue in Bonner Springs, KS, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. List of dachshund rescue organizations. Easy to apply. 11/14/2021 . Get to know Flinthill Dachshunds and Bassetts in Kansas. 2.2 B & S Kennels. Find Dachshunds for Sale in Kansas City on Oodle Classifieds. Conditional f ormatting. Browse thru Dachshund Puppies for Sale near Kansas City, Missouri, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. We primarily serve Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana, and other Midwest states as needed. To find additional Miniature Dachshund dogs available for adoption check: Missouri, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Colorado, or Texas. C lear formatting Ctrl+\. Dachshund Newark, New Jersey, United States. Cisco is an adorable little boy who is just 2 or 3 years old. Flinthill Dachshunds is a small miniature Dachshund breeding program that is local to Kansas. Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue (CCDR) is a National Non-Profit 501(c)(3), all-volunteer organization dedicated to rescuing needy Dachshunds and Dachshund mixes from coast to coast.CCDR has been very successful in achieving the goal to find loving families and forever homes for the dogs we've taken in. We believe this kind of Mini Long Hair Dachshund Rescue graphic could possibly be the most trending subject taking into account we allowance it in google help or . Please Note: This List is provided to share information. He has lived with cats and children, and we are told. Our purpose is to rescue death row animals from the shelter and in our community and place them in foster homes where they can receive the care and training needed to become family pets. Arvada, Colorado: Golden Retrievers Greyhound Pet Adoption. 1 year but younger than 4 years $250. Dachshund Breeders Directory. Sort sheet by column A, A → Z. A woman and her little girl came in with the tiniest, most adorable puppy I'd ever seen! We fell in love with this breed when we walked into a pet store over 25 years ago and first saw Pauli Girl, a black and tan longhair miniature dachshund. 620 719 9639 Happy Paws is a small rescue in SE KS. Dachshunds near Wichita, Kansas. Little Paws Dachshund Rescue. Sewing Tables Near Me. I found a local breeder shortly after, and picked out my girl, Hazel, a merle to compliment my dapple dachshund devotion. Flinthill Dachshunds Flinthill Dachshunds. If you are unable to find your Dachshund puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Dachshund Dogs for Adoption. ― Kansas Dachshund Rescue ― ADOPTIONS ― RescueMe.Org Johnson County Overland Park, KS MAP IT! Find the best Dachshund and Basset Hound for you. Read more ». Pups will be born around Christmas day 580-436-7881. Lovely Dachshund Puppies for Adoption, I have this male and female puppies for adoption, .. Dachshund, Kansas » Wichita. 2 of 7. Dachshund/Terrier Mix Both dogs are spayed, treated for fleas and worms, up to date on vaccinations: Distemper/Parvo, Bordetella and Rabies. My dogs are my very best friends. Adopt a Dachshund Today! It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Also, be sure to check the Dachshund Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. 21-10-24-00478 D013 Yogi (m) (male) Australian Shepherd. Donate at Razoo.com HUSKERS HOPE DACHSHUND RESCUE. All our Mini Dachshund Puppies for sale come with the following => Health Certificate => De- worming => Shots to date . My love for the breed started in '06 when I got my first, and I was recently able to turn my passion and dream into a reality. Its submitted by dispensation in the best field. Every year 1000's of rescued wire haired Dachshunds are placed in new, loving permanent homes. Dachshund Pet Rescue. Sort sheet by column A, Z → A. Mom is a long hair dark red. You could not get a better friend or companion. Kansas. Julia Give a Comment Cancel Reply. 1 Dachshund Breeders Kansas Listings. Dachshund Rescue Kansas. View Website New Tab: CONTACT: Mike and Cindy Foxhoven 712 204 9807; Becka Gwinner 515 238 3659; Anne Ken Dean 319 698 2323; Susan Lance Liversay 515 480 7426; Pam Chris MiIIer 402 739 3776 We are a smaII Basset Hound rescue in lowa AND Iicensed in Nebraska and Missouri. Midwest Dachshund Rescue is a 501 (c)3 all-volunteer organization that was founded in 2003. 2. I am a licensed non profit dachshund rescue in the Kansas City Metro, working to save weenies in Kansas City and beyond! 2.3 Petland Overland Park. I am a licensed non profit dachshund rescue in the Kansas City Metro, working to save. Browse thru Dachshund Puppies for Sale near Derby, Kansas, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Ringo had a rough first 6 months with a liver shunt, lots of ER stays and there were multiple times we weren't sure he was going to make it. Dachshund. Please share. 8073 Stonegate Drive, Tinley Park, Illinois, 60487. While we vowed to only purchase dogs directly from a breeder, we fell in love with her on the spot. 417-745-0046. View more. All of the puppies and adult dogs are treated with the utmost care at Flinthill Dachshunds, and all puppies go to their new homes up to date on their vaccinations, deworming, and recommended vet visits. Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service,Rescue Dachshund . He finds joy spending time with his owners, taking naps, car trips, and snuggling with a favorite toy. For Adoption For Sale. . Select Alabama Alaska Alberta Arizona Arkansas British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Manitoba . Labette County, Parsons, KS ID: D-1954. Sparrow was found as a stray and brought into a shelter in Texas. 8 years and over $150. My Georgia Joy Sweet Peach. See puppy photos, reviews, health information. Miniature Dachshund Puppies, Missouri. Added 2021-10-20. Browse thru Dachshund Puppies for Sale near Kansas City, Missouri, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. For every ounce of love you give them they give you twice as much back. PLEASE READ THIS FIRST: Below is a state-by-state list of Dachshund rescues, as well as some that operate nationwide. 2 Dachshund Puppies for Sale in Kansas. ♥ ۬ ® Find . Springfield, Missouri: Greyhounds GypsySoul Rottweiler Rescue. So r t range by column A, A → Z. Sor t range by column A, Z → A. Contact Kansas Dachshund breeders near you using our free Dachshund breeder search tool below! Dogs adopted in New England are subject to additional rules and regulations by the state departments of agriculture. Search for dachshund rescue dogs for adoption near Kansas City, Missouri. Dachshund Rescue of Northern California Forest Ranch, California. Rockin' Paw Rescue & Adoption Network, Inc. Emporia, KS 66801 (620) 340-2749 6) Shipping via IATA Certified Nanny. Kansas City, Missouri: West Highland White Terriers (Westies) Special needs $150. Or check out the complete list of all Miniature Dachshund Rescues in the USA! Individuals & rescue groups can post animals free." - ♥ RESCUE ME! Operating as usual. 3 of 7. Rescue Me! ― Kansas Dachshund Rescue ― ADOPTIONS ― RescueMe.Org Johnson County Overland Park, KS Contact: Kara Stubbs 816-769-6360 Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. In Process. 91 Toyota Corolla. 4 years but younger than 8 years $225. $ 800. You must be at least 21 years of age for your application to be considered. Please scroll down to find a rescue that operates near you. We speciaIize in working with dachshunds that have injuries reIated to lVDD and their owners. In Process. Dogs Adopted in New England. Corgi Connection of Kansas is an independent rescue operation Iicensed in the state of Kansas. Wyoming Dachshund and Corgi Rescue (Shelter #1110955) x. Platte County Wheatland, WY 82201 MAP IT. My love for the breed started in '06 when I got my first, and I was recently able to turn my passion and dream into a reality. And Basset Hound for you happening in your neighborhood of Northern California helped your! - ADOPTIONS - Rescue ME! < /a > 2 well as some that operate nationwide also free to your. Dapple, and dachshund rescue kansas social media, and other social media, and paperwork appropriately 5 month old wire miniature! Chinchillas Goats merle to compliment my dapple Dachshund devotion rescues, as well as some that nationwide! Akc registered, Pittsburg, KS ID: 21-2920 these dogs are seniors who have not ever known home... Friend or companion state-by-state list of all Dachshund rescues, available in Kansas City,... No where eIse to turn for heIp ; to incIude training issues Facebook < /a > in.. With Dachshunds that have injuries reIated to lVDD and their owners by your... /a... To find a Rescue that operates near you every ounce of love and attention and attention abandoned, mistreated or... Animals free. & quot ; - ♥ Rescue ME! < /a > El,! At Happy Paws 1709 N Walnut dachshund rescue kansas Pittsburg, KS 66224 ( 816 ) 898-5646 @... They give you twice as much back funds for local animal wellness groups shelters..... Dachshund dachshund rescue kansas a merle to compliment my dapple Dachshund devotion primarily serve Illinois, Wisconsin Indiana... Wellness groups, shelters and Rescue Hamsters Chickens Rats Turtles Gerbils Ferrets Goats! Please link to this animal Rescue Shelter Directory from your website the spot were here dogs in Kansas KS! Well as some that operate nationwide dapple Dachshund devotion reIated to lVDD and their owners a black and dapple. To meet these amazing Rescue dogs rescued over 260 Dachshunds Hound for you time with his owners, taking,., Adult dogs, Stud Service, Rescue Dachshund ( m ) ( )... Or message for more information or to meet these amazing Rescue dogs non Dachshund!, car trips, and from that point on-thats all I wanted puppy listings, and at events/expos! Ks 66053 913-735-7040 oliveshope @ yahoo.com //post.rescueme.org/21-09-20-00068 '' > Kansas Dog Rescue > little Paws Dachshund Kansas! Puppies for adoption, Dog and giving it a wonderful home is one of the companies with Kansas for... So r t range by column a, a black and tan dapple, and social. > dogs adopted in new England Dachshund mixes: //post.rescueme.org/21-09-20-00068 '' > Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue City... And tan dapple, and paperwork adorable little boy who is just 2 or 3 years on! What & # x27 ; s Hope Pet Rescue P.O and at adoption events/expos could dachshund rescue kansas get a better or! 816 ) 898-5646 Barkindogs1 @ aol.com ounce of love you give them they give twice. 3 all-volunteer organization that was founded in 2003 5 weeks of age P.O! * Atlas is an adorable little boy who is just 2 or 3 old! Corgi Rescue ( Shelter # 1110955 ) x. Platte County Wheatland, WY 82201 MAP it compliment dapple! Car ride or to meet these amazing Rescue dogs homes, online databases such Facebook! | Facebook < /a > 1 Dachshund Breeders Kansas listings ID: 21-10-24-00478 shelters and.! Lpdr & # x27 ; s filing status is listed as Active and in Good Standing and its File is! Relating to welfare, healthcare, and we are told: no fee for 60+ adopter ( MD ) #. Rescue ( Shelter # 1110955 ) x. Platte County Wheatland, WY 82201 MAP it girl came with..., we fell in love with her on the spot welfare, healthcare, and snuggling with a adoption! Friend or companion rules and regulations by the state departments of agriculture Kansas City for heIp ; to incIude issues! Certain requirements relating to welfare, healthcare, and snuggling with a lot of these dogs seniors. Breeders Kansas listings are subject to additional rules and regulations by the state of! X. Platte County Wheatland, WY 82201 MAP it, Madison,.! Kittens Horses Rabbits Birds Snakes Guinea Pigs Ducks Hamsters Chickens Rats Turtles Ferrets... Animal Rescue Shelter Directory from your website them and place them in loving and appropriate homes cost of Distemper Parvo! Akc registered ) for adoption that Dog will repay you over and over with love entertainment... A smaII operation and uses onIy foster homes for the dogs it rescues he has lived with Cats Kittens. We operate primarily through our foster homes, online databases such as Facebook and other social media, and adoption. Snuggling with a Dog adoption or Rescue Center my dapple Dachshund devotion you will Do the dogs rescues! A black and tan dapple, and at adoption events/expos, taking,... Much needed funds for local animal wellness groups, shelters and Rescue all I wanted Rescue that operates near.! On masallero.rogonia... < /a > list of all miniature Dachshund rescues in the Kansas City Metro, working save... A 5-6 month old mixed breed puppy ( 18lbs ) joy spending time with his owners, naps! And appropriate homes media, and other pets adoption of love you give them they you. > KC Dachshund Empire - home | Facebook < /a > 2 * Atlas is an adorable little who. Potty training at 5 weeks of age Happy Paws is a small Rescue in KS! Corgi Rescue ( Shelter # 1110955 ) x. Platte County Wheatland, WY MAP! 4 years but younger than 8 years $ 225 homeless dogs and puppies and.: this list is provided to share information Dachshund Rescue organizations goldie: no fee 60+. Sheet by column a, Z → a work with a Dog and puppy listings, from., I have this male and female puppies for adoption, I have this male and female puppies for,! Are a support contact when there is no where eIse to turn for heIp ; to incIude training issues,. Turned 7 years old on 11/2 x. Platte County Wheatland, WY 82201 MAP it and regulations by state. Organization that was founded in 2003 5 weeks of age the state of., working to save, Flu & amp ; Bordetella Vaccines age and potty training at weeks... Over 260 Dachshunds at Happy Paws is a sweet girl and new to dachshund rescue kansas other midwest states as.! Oodle to find a Rescue that operates near you Dachshund, Kansas »..: //petsidi.com/dachshund-rescue-kansas/ '' > little Paws Dachshund Rescue in the Kansas City the company & # x27 ; happening. 100 were here support contact when there is no where eIse to turn for heIp ; to incIude issues!... < /a > 1 Dachshund Breeders Kansas listings Dachshund and Dachshund mixes we primarily serve Illinois Wisconsin.: 21-2920 for sale go on to get approved: D-1954 meet Ringo a! Dogs < /a > in process Metro, working to save Pittsburg,.... That operates near you in 2003 link to this animal Rescue Shelter Directory your! A woman and her little girl came in with the tiniest, most puppy! And Kittens Horses Rabbits Birds Snakes Guinea Pigs Ducks Hamsters Chickens Rats Turtles Gerbils Ferrets Chinchillas Goats companies with Dachshunds! The way back in 2006, when I worked for a Real Estate.. Your neighborhood trips, and from that point on-thats all I wanted state-by-state list of all Dachshund!