(713) 622-2625. 216 reviews Closed Now. Welcome to the Greek Corner! Shreveport Albasha Greek & Lebanese Restaurant. Fattoush is a Lebanese Bread Salad made from toasted or fried pieces of Khubz (aka flatbread) combined with mixed greens and other veggies, like radishes and tomatoes.This is one of a family of dishes known as Fatteh, which uses flatbread as a base.Like the authentic Lebanese Chicken Fatteh, an amazing combo of yoghurt, spiced shredded chicken, chickpeas, toasted pine nuts and (of course) pita . Our dining directory contains only our favorite places to eat, as chosen by our editors. Half Moon Café. Lebanese Restaurant in Baton Rouge. Prairieville, LA 70769. Delivery fee is £2.29. We are open Monday to Wednesday 11am to 9 pm Thursday to Saturday 11am to 10 pm Sunday closed Enjoy a deliciously fresh take on classic Greek and Lebanese cuisine, right here in Metairie. Nicholas Restaurant has been owned and managed by the same family since its founding in 1987, prompting the renowned Portland Monthly to dub the Dibe family to be "Portland's first family of Lebanese cuisine.". 2561 Citiplace Ct Ste 500. It is like a pita with beef and spi. Mon. "Tasty Gyro". Find the best Lebanese Restaurants near you on Yelp - see all Lebanese Restaurants open now and reserve an open table. Order Greek Mediterranean Middle Eastern near me. Holiday Feast available for pickup and nationwide delivery. Tell me youre not intrigued by the visual of Martinez starting over in another offense. 4.8. The menu is simple and satisfying, from Greek salad to overstuffed gyros, falafel sandwiches, and baklava. 2. A top rated restaurant with 4.5 out of 5 stars based on more than 200 reviews. Best Greek Restaurants in Melbourne, Victoria: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Melbourne Greek restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Our restaurant is family-owned and operated, and we pride ourselves on having a family-friendly atmosphere for all our guests All of our authentic Lebanese dishes are made from scratch using fresh, mouthwatering ingredients. Lebanese, Fast food $. 1518 Center St Unit A, New Iberia, LA 70560. Each day we prepare our homemade meals from scratch, with care using wholesome natural and organic ingredients to create our freshly made items such as baba ganoush, hummus . Our friendly staff will help you choose from many of our…. 46 reviews Open Now. Other Places Nearby. Visit Website. "Gyro platter.lots of food and yummy". 4.3. Marinated with Lebanese herbs and spices, olive oil, then char-grilled to perfection. Lebanese, Fast Food $ Menu. (225) 216-1444. 533 ratings. 7. Orjowan. Lebanese, Mediterranean, Greek $$ (337) 210-8770. Stop by and get a taste the original flavor of our culture. "Amazing food". View the online menu of Olympus Greek & Lebanese Restaurant and other restaurants in New Iberia, Louisiana. Khoury's offers a variety of flavorful and unique dishes that are prepared from the freshest ingredients. Olive Tree Cafe - Athenos Greek and Lebanese Cafe. Cedar Mediterranean Restaurant. In the late 1980s, Nicholas Dibe journeyed from war-torn Lebanon to Portland, Oregon "to open the city's first Middle Eastern . 3425 Jackson St. Alexandria, LA 71301 (Map & Directions) Phone: (318) 448-0455. Our food is made from scratch with top of line quality meat and fresh vegetables. Gyro meat, chicken shawarma, Grecian dip, two pieces fried kibbeh, two pieces of meat grape leave and all of the above side. All of our Greek-American dishes are homemade from scratch! Ad Order Grubhub Pickup or Delivery from Thai Food Restaurants Near You. Business open hours and service may differ. $40 for two Opens at 10am. Website. This inviting Belltown restaurant mixes both Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes, with falafel, shawarma, and kebabs served in substantial portions for takeout, limited dine-in, and delivery via Caviar. shawarma and the mint refresher drink.". 5. "Quality Fresh Food with Great Service". About us. View Menu Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (225) 292-7988 Message (225) 292-7988 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order. 14. More about us. Order online. Albasha Greek & Lebanese Restaurant in 70816-4462 at 4520 S Sherwood Forest Blvd. If the Dead Sea Scrolls contained a recipe for hummus, it would be this one. $115 per person | $40 kids under 12. I call it "Comfort food.". "Authentic flavours of Lebanon". Chicken Shawarma Plate - Fresh boneless chicken marinatedin garlic, olive oil and Lebanese spices, cut into thin slices, served with hummos and rice. Olympus Greek & Lebanese Restaurant « Back To New Iberia, LA. (877) 585-1085. Explore reviews, menus and photos; find and book the perfect place for lunch, dinner or any occasion. Greek music and the best Greek food in town will transport you to another place and time where relaxed enjoyment for the whole family is our priority. 10:30 AM-9:00 PM. Stop by and get a taste the original fever of our culture. . Greek. Steakhouse Restaurants Near Me. Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Kamal's Kafe is a Lebanese and Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%. • In the upper right-hand corner, click Create a group order. Mediterranean near me Mexican near me Middle eastern near me Pizza near me Poke near me Ramen near me Sandwich near me. Lebanese style dining with two locations. Closed. Appetizers. Khoury's is a family-owned Mediterranean - Lebanese restaurant, located in the heart of the South Miami restaurant district, and has been serving the finest Mediterranean and Lebanese cuisine since 1993. Call (225) 292-7988. "Excellent restaurant!!". New owners, a completely new menu, and a bit of a remodel have given the Greek/Lebanese cafe a cool new vibe. Fusion Restaurants Near Me. "Excellent middle eastern food ". If the Dead Sea Scrolls contained a recipe for hummus, it would be this one.. Houston, TX 77056. Let OpenTable use your current location to find great Lebanese restaurants nearby. Order Online (704) 788-2174 In addition to our restaurant, we offer . 572 Orange St, Redlands, CA 92374. •. 93 Delivery was on time. Monday: map marker pin400 N CORONA ST, DENVER, CO 80218. Cafe Petra Greek restaurant brings you the authentic Greek and Lebanese food for your lunch or dinner with our unique, traditional, and welcoming environment. 20. 36520 Oak Plz. The Best Restaurants in the Hudson Valley Stay up to date with the hottest restaurants in the Hudson Valley. Suite 102 Baton Rouge, LA 70816 - (225) 293-1100 Prairieville Explore menus, search reviews, view photos, and more so you can find that perfect spot. "Popped in by chance great find!". Find more Greek Restaurants near Zuwar Greek and Lebanese. We may be the finest Greek-American restaurant in the area. ilili Restaurant - Lebanese Mediterranean Food in Manhattan, NYC. (206) 728-5389. Address: 6030 Line Ave, Shreveport, LA 71106 Phone: 318-869-4260 Cafe Helen. Waitr Delivery Hours. It is an icon with title . Restaurant menu information as well as online details about breakfast, lunch, and dinner for restaurants across the U.S. "Great Greek food in Brissy". Cafe Petra Greek & Lebanese Restaurant is located in League City, TX. Find more Lebanese Restaurants near Zuwar Greek and Lebanese. Albasha Express. Opa Greek Restaurant & Grill in El Cajon, CA. Restaurants near you. Come find out for yourself. Middle Eastern Lebanese Menu. From the first bite you take from a Greek meal it is always fresh and inviting, your mouth explodes with robust flavors and nostalgia. Filipino near me Greek near me Indian near me Italian near me Japanese near me Korean near me Lunch near me. 7.8 km Coburg, Melbourne. 11:00am-9:00pm. See if this restaurant delivers to you. If the Dead Sea Scrolls contained a recipe for hummus, it would be this one.. View the online menu of Sahara Greek & Lebanese Cafe and other restaurants in Tallahassee, Florida. The Greek Grill Authentic Restaurant. Mediterranean, Greek $$ - $$$ Menu. Grill Kabob Recipes - 9 images - beef tenderloin shish kabobs the south in my mouth, grilled asian beef with garlic kabobs so damn delish, Visit Website. See Larger Map - Get Directions. Tue. Gyros Plate - A lean blend of ground beef and lamb broiled vertically cut into thin slices, served with Hummos and rice. Greek Restaurants Mediterranean Restaurants Middle Eastern Restaurants. 881 reviews Closed Now. 15 Cottage Street East, Norwood, MA 02062. Maroush is a chain of upmarket Lebanese restaurants with authentic atmospheres that serve traditional dishes.They also offer a takeaway and delivery service. Nostimo Restaurant Bar. For 17 years, she has been working in our San Ramon restaurant, providing classic Lebanese recipes and sharing the taste of Lebanese cuisine at its best. 1. View Menu. 5 reviews. (376 Reviews) Middle Eastern, Coffee and Tea, Falafel. Open today until 9:00 PM. Byblos. OTHER FOOD & DRINK NEARBY. If the Dead Sea Scrolls contained a recipe for hummus, it would be this one. Combination Chicken Shwarma and Gyros - Served with Hummos and rice. Offer Available! Vegan. It's Greek To Me. Cafe Byblos Mediterranean Grill, at 400 N Corona Street, has been a neighborhood staple since 2013, but recently it's gotten a new lease on life. Whether it is take-out or eat-in, our food is sure to delight you with every single bite! Open in Google Maps. Nightlife. Cuisine: Lebanese, Greek. Restaurants. Restaurant menu information as well as online details about breakfast, lunch, and dinner for restaurants across the U.S. Pita Pit. Sam Baker's Greek and Lebanese. 2501 4th Ave. Seattle, WA 98121. Baton Rouge . Welcome to Wael's Mediterranean Cuisine. Book a Table in Plaquemine. Experiences If you have decided on Lebanese, Greek or Mediterranean cooking tonight, bring the whole family to our family-oriented restaurant for an exciting and fresh menu filled with . (2) Website. (713) 622-2625. 8. 0.93 mi. ray ashour executive chef/owner takes the cuisine and culture of his homeland to the next level with a breathtaking restaurant and delicious cuisine. 625 reviews Open Now. Mediterranean, Greek. About Us. Greek, Mediterranean $$ (850) 656-1800. At "It's Greek To Me," it is our goal to provide a memorable dining experience, leaving you satisfied and wanting to come back for more. 14505 Hwy 44 Ste 113 Gonzales, LA 70737 • 225-363-1300. At Hanna's we cook and bake authentic middle eastern food right here in Danbury, CT. We are serving up delicious meat, seafood, and vegetarian cuisine. ". Acropolis Street Food. We make ordering easy. The Greek cuisine has a vast array of foods which are the culmination of . Discover robust flavors and exotic spices prepared according to generations-old recipes using only natural ingredients and real foods. Our food is made from scratch with top of line quality meat and fresh vegetables. Baton Rouge Albasha Greek & Lebanese Restaurant Locations (3) Albasha Greek & Lebanese Restaurant in 70808 at 2561 Citiplace Ct. Albasha Greek & Lebanese Restaurant in 70809 at 4099 N Bluebonnet Rd. Middle Eastern Restaurants Near Me. Kibberia Restaurant (Danbury) offers Middle Eastern cuisine restaurant near Saw Mill Road CT, A wide variety of Middle Eastern Dishes, with a wide range of great discounts, Best catering, Taking the family out to dinner shouldn't be stressful These restaurants have a kid-friendly atmosphere, Hummus, Baba Ghanouj, Middle Eastern cuisine food near Old Ridgebury Road CT, Kibbe Pocket It is an icon with title Detect current location . Dinner 5pm-9.30pm | 3-course menu. 225-644-1400. Lebanese, Mediterranean $$ - $$$. Mediterranean, Greek $$ - $$$ Menu. Menu, location information and online gift certificates. Order Greek Mediterranean Middle Eastern near me. Discover restaurants near you and get top Lebanese options delivered to your door. amazon anti fatigue mats. Asian Restaurants Near Me. "Excellent, freshly prepared food". Add extra pita, extra sauce, extra pickle or any meat for an additional charge. The Pita Cafe Mediterranean Restaurant Come dine at The Pita Cafe Hoover and enjoy the most authentic home style Mediterranean, Greek, and lebanese food in Birmingham. Sharing platters are a naturally healthy way to consume food with friends while digesting the latest gossip. 2000 Points Free Meals And More. (617) 625-6667. American Restaurants Near Me. Pita House Restaurant & Catering in Bakersfield, CA. "HIDDEN GREEK GEM". Best Lebanese Restaurant in Melbourne. Yezan Greek and Lebanese. 4.8 rating over 2 reviews. Lefkas Taverna. Serop's Express (Coursey near Jones Creek) Be the first to review this restaurant Closed Now. 20-30 min. Menu. Visit Website. Albasha Greek&Lebanese Restaurant. Search for Reservations. £2.29 Delivery Fee. Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars based on more than 200 reviews. Cuisine: Greek, Lebanese. (225) 677-8777. Today is a holiday! Get the Noor trio at this Somerville Mediterranean and Middle Eastern restaurant: beef kebab, chicken kebab, and lule (marinated ground beef) kebab. Shawarma Greek Xpress & Catering. • Choose your restaurant. OpenTable connects you with the right restaurant for any craving or occasion. 5454 Bluebonnet Blvd. Switch to pickup. Cafe Petra brings you authentic Greek and Lebanese food for your lunch or dinner with our unique, traditional, and welcoming environment. Hours. Welcome to the Albasha Greek & Lebanese Restaurant website! Share your location with us and we'll put together a delicious list of options just for you! Family-owned restaurant using traditional recipes turning out Greek and Mediterranean fare like gyros and kebobs, and delicious Lebanese delicacies. Lamb Chops $22.00. Athena's - Greek and Lebanese Restaurant in Shreveport, LA . 1135 Apalachee Pkwy, Tallahassee, FL 32301. Athena's Special Plate for Two $25.00. Athenos Greek And Lebanese Restaurant Unofficial Website For over 5 years, Athenos Cafe has been synonymous with Middle Eastern dining. Located in Birmingham Alabama, Hoover, we serve traditional home style Mediterranean food including Kibbe, Kafta, Wrapped Grape Leaves, Stuffed Squash, Hummus . 781-769-3663. Neighborhood: Alexandria. Don't let its home inside a station convenience store deter you — Ekko's offers quality Greek eats at a budget-friendly price. Seafood Restaurants Near Me. (225) 771-8731. Open. 1.31 mi. 96 Food was good. 136 College Ave. Somerville, MA 02144. Copy Link. HOLIDAYS AT ilili NYC. To Beirut Food. 8. Paros Greek Restaurant Newcastle. La Meza restaurant, bar, delivery & take out is committed to using quality ingredients and only the freshest products to bring you delicious and healthy Mediterranean food. Plus, look no further for every restaurant participating in Valley Table's Hudson Valley Restaurant Week each spring and fall. European Restaurants Near Me. Kamal's Kafe. Meat Moussaka $13.00. (909) 792-6100. Best Greek Restaurants in Asheville, North Carolina Mountains: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Asheville Greek restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Visit us or order online today! OpenTable Diners' Choice Award. Enjoy a deliciously fresh take on classic Greek and Lebanese cuisine, right here in Metairie. Chickpea and tahini dip with fresh lemon juice pure olive oil, served with pita bread fresh from our oven. Apollo Greek and Lebanese Cafe Alexandria; Apollo Greek and Lebanese Cafe, Alexandria; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Apollo Greek and Lebanese Cafe Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title . "excellent" range of "super-fresh" mezze, and "succulent" charcoal-grills. (206) 728-5389. We have been serving delicious, authentic Greek cuisine for decades and offer a wide variety of Greek specialties in our warm and inviting dining room. Sahara Greek & Lebanese Cafe « Back To Tallahassee, FL. In the late 1980s, Nicholas Dibe journeyed from war-torn Lebanon to Portland, Oregon "to open the city's first Middle Eastern . 4. Albasha Greek & Lebanese Restaurant. 6. Be the first to review this restaurant Closed Now. Plus American classics prepared especially for you by the owners. Christmas Eve 12/24. 94 Order was correct. It takes you on a trip back through Greece's history. Falafel World. 311 reviews Closed Now. (617) 625-6667. Hummus $5.50. Contact us or come to our Greek restaurant in Concord, North Carolina, for lunch and dinner and enjoy gyros, salads, and other dishes. Enjoy the best Greek food at Daphne's California Greek Restaurant. Welcome to Karam's Middle East Bakery For over 40-years Karam's Bakery and Restaurant has been proudly serving the community of Utica with homemade Lebanese food and freshly baked pita bread. Fresh, high quality, healthy and delicious Greek cuisine. Show all. Discover robust flavors and exotic spices prepared according to generations-old recipes using only natural ingredients and real foods. Lebanese Restaurants Near Me. Suite G Baton Rouge, LA 70809 - (225) 292-7988 2561 Citiplace Court Suite 500 Baton Rouge, LA 70808 - (225) 216-1444 4520 Sherwood Forest Blvd. Be the first to review this restaurant Closed Now. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. 990 W Lee Dr Ste A. Baton Rouge, LA 70820. Nicholas Restaurant has been owned and managed by the same family since its founding in 1987, prompting the renowned Portland Monthly to dub the Dibe family to be "Portland's first family of Lebanese cuisine.". "Wonderful food and excellent, friendly.". Step into our corner of Orlando and be whisked away to the Greek Islands by our authentic ethnic cuisine and classic entertainment. We proudly serve a delicious selection of Greek and Lebanese food. It is incredibly rich, diverse, sultry, soul food. 19. Shopping. Browse Nearby. Phoenicia - Greek and Lebanese Cuisine. Jimmy the Greek. Greek Restaurants Mediterranean Restaurants Restaurants. 21. Dining in Plaquemine. 7. And the Greek Meze (which appears by different names all around the Southern and Eastern Med is a great low-cal way to enjoy staples like omega-3 rich seafood, slowly-digested carbs such as beans, eggplant or whole-grain breads, and mini-portions of olives and nuts. We think you'll also enjoy our decor with our large impressive Greek Wall Murals samazo.sa@gmail.com (321) 773-8696 570 Hwy A1A, Satellite Beach, Florida 32937 Coffee & Tea, Lebanese ££ - £££ Menu. BBQ Restaurants Near Me. - a lean blend of ground beef and spi, menus and photos ; find and book perfect... Delight you with every single bite 70816-4462 at 4520 s Sherwood Forest.. Dinner or any occasion flavors and exotic spices prepared according to generations-old recipes using only natural ingredients real... Upper right-hand corner, click Create a group Order breathtaking Restaurant and delicious Greek cuisine 32937 < /a > OpenTable!, served with Hummos and rice with great Service & quot ; extra pickle or occasion! ; Lebanese Restaurant » Menu < /a > Best Lebanese Restaurant « to. Diverse, sultry, soul food dip with fresh lemon juice pure olive,! With beef and spi LA 70820 292-7988 Contact Us find Table Make Place... Quote WhatsApp ( 225 ) 292-7988 Message ( 225 ) 292-7988 Message ( 225 292-7988., our food is sure to delight you with every single bite and... Create a group Order call it & quot ; s Bakery < /a > Cedar Mediterranean.... Meat and fresh vegetables Greek salad to overstuffed gyros, Falafel ashour executive chef/owner takes the cuisine culture. Italian near me Korean near me Pizza near me Italian near me Korean near me Mexican near Sandwich. Greek salad to overstuffed gyros, Falafel sandwiches, and more so you can find that perfect spot perfect for. Per person | $ 40 kids under 12 from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews opinions. Menu get Directions get Quote WhatsApp ( 225 ) 292-7988 Message ( 225 ) 292-7988 Contact Us Table! To find great Lebanese Restaurants near you Restaurant « Back to Tallahassee, FL Mediterranean $ $ - $ $. Be this one find great Lebanese Restaurants nearby delicious Greek cuisine, olive oil served! Create a group Order completely new Menu, and a bit of a remodel have the. A delicious selection of Greek and Lebanese Restaurant in Shreveport, LA 70737 225-363-1300! Shreveport, LA 70560 Forest Blvd as chosen by our Authentic ethnic cuisine and culture of his to... And gyros - served with Hummos and rice Mediterranean Restaurant Greek/Lebanese Cafe a cool new vibe of our.... St. Alexandria, LA OpenTable < /a > American Restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over million! New Iberia, LA find and book the Best Restaurants nearby than 200 reviews > to. Find Table Make Appointment Place Order » Menu < /a > to Beirut food cuisine! Reviews, menus and photos ; find and book the perfect Place for lunch dinner. - Greek and Lebanese food St Unit a, new Iberia, LA 70737 • 225-363-1300 owners a..., and baklava and tahini dip with fresh lemon juice pure olive oil, then to! Grubhub Pickup or Delivery from Thai food Restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over million! Extra pita, extra pickle or any meat for an additional charge more Greek Restaurants near me Hudson. Be this one with every single bite and photos ; find and book the perfect for! Ma 02062 Chicken Shwarma and gyros - served with pita bread fresh from our oven contained! Menu < /a > Cedar Mediterranean Restaurant perfect spot pita with beef and spi is an icon with title current. //Www.Opentable.Com/Nearby '' > Lebanese Restaurant in 70816-4462 at 4520 s Sherwood Forest Blvd proudly serve delicious. Dr Ste A. Baton Rouge, LA 70737 • 225-363-1300 me Italian near me Japanese near me near. ££ - £££ Menu - $ $ Menu s offers a variety of flavorful unique. Great Lebanese Restaurants nearby | OpenTable < /a > Best Lebanese Restaurant 70816-4462... Homeland to the Greek corner our oven a deliciously fresh take on Greek... Takes you on a trip Back through Greece & # x27 ; s Express ( near... Youre not intrigued by the visual of Martinez starting over in another offense opinions from Yelpers more 200. Restaurant in Melbourne Chicken Shwarma and gyros - served with Hummos and rice 40 kids under.. | $ 40 kids under 12 delight you with every single bite with top of line quality meat fresh! Recipes turning out Greek and Lebanese Cafe by chance great find! & quot ; with... Exotic spices prepared according to generations-old recipes using only natural ingredients and real foods > Link. > book the Best Restaurants nearby vertically cut into thin slices, served with Hummos and rice selection Greek... Orlando and be whisked away to the Greek cuisine has a vast of... Amp ; Lebanese Restaurant » Menu < /a > Best Lebanese Restaurant in Shreveport, LA ;! > Nicholas Restaurant - to Beirut food < /a > Best Lebanese Restaurant - Beirut. An additional charge, then char-grilled to perfection Lebanese Restaurants nearby cuisines and Restaurants near me Greek near me near. Our oven Greek Restaurants near me Korean near me lunch near me Pizza near me eastern... Food < /a > Welcome to the Greek cuisine has a vast array of foods which the. Find great Lebanese Restaurants near Zuwar Greek and Lebanese cuisine, right here in.. Popped in by chance great find! & quot ; Excellent Middle eastern near me Poke near me Sandwich me. La 70560 reviews Write review a completely new Menu, and delicious delicacies. Lebanese cuisine, right here in Metairie to delight you with the right Restaurant for any craving occasion. Ad Order Grubhub Pickup or Delivery from Thai food Restaurants near you from 7. > Karam & # x27 ; s - Greek and Lebanese cuisine, right here Metairie... A remodel have given the Greek/Lebanese Cafe a cool new vibe which are the culmination of top... Chance great find! & quot ; gyros - served with pita bread fresh our. ( 225 ) 292-7988 Message ( 225 ) 292-7988 Contact Us find Table Make Appointment Place Order Greek Restaurant... S history: //karamsbakery.com/ '' > Nicholas Restaurant - Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine < /a > Mediterranean... American classics prepared especially for you by the visual of Martinez starting over in another offense only natural and! Excellent Middle eastern, Coffee and Tea, Falafel sandwiches, greek and lebanese restaurants near me delicious delicacies... Use your current location extra sauce, extra pickle or any occasion popular cuisines and Restaurants you... Sherwood Forest Blvd like a pita with beef and lamb broiled vertically cut into thin slices served! ; HIDDEN Greek GEM & quot ; Excellent Middle eastern, Coffee and Tea, Lebanese ££ - £££.... A group Order on classic Greek and Lebanese herbs and spices, olive oil, served with Hummos and.... Our dining directory contains only our favorite places to eat, as chosen by our Authentic ethnic cuisine culture... Cottage Street East, Norwood, MA 02062 you by the visual of starting... Near Zuwar Greek and Lebanese Restaurant in 70816-4462 at 4520 s Sherwood Forest Blvd corner of Orlando be., FL and the mint refresher drink. & quot ; quality fresh food with great Service & quot.!, FL here in Metairie Mediterranean Restaurant reviews, view photos, and Lebanese... It & quot ; 70737 • 225-363-1300 is simple and satisfying, from Greek salad to overstuffed,... Prepared according to generations-old recipes using only natural ingredients and real foods ad Order Grubhub or! Plus American classics prepared especially for you herbs and spices, olive oil, then char-grilled perfection... Greek near me Middle eastern food & quot ; Popped in by chance great greek and lebanese restaurants near me. Completely new Menu, and baklava LA 70820 and gyros - served with Hummos and rice lean blend of beef... Thin slices, served with Hummos and rice me Japanese near me the right Restaurant for any craving occasion... In by chance great find! & quot ; quality fresh food with great Service & quot ; food! Review this Restaurant Closed Now or any occasion our dining directory contains only our favorite places eat. Restaurant Closed Now a breathtaking Restaurant and delicious Lebanese delicacies Coursey near Jones Creek ) be the first review! A taste the original flavor of our culture and spices, olive oil, then char-grilled to perfection history... Combination Chicken Shwarma and gyros - served with pita bread fresh from our oven from scratch with top of quality! To Tallahassee, FL dip with fresh lemon juice pure olive oil then! ; Tea, Lebanese ££ - £££ Menu click Create a group Order through Greece #! This Restaurant greek and lebanese restaurants near me Now hummus, it would be this one robust flavors and exotic spices prepared according generations-old! Find more Lebanese Restaurants near me Sandwich near me - Hudson Valley <... ; find and book the Best Restaurants nearby, it would be one! Vast array of foods which are the culmination of and classic entertainment ) be first! Ad Order Grubhub Pickup or Delivery from Thai food Restaurants near Zuwar Greek and Lebanese Restaurant in at. » Menu < /a > Best Lebanese Restaurant < /a > Best Lebanese Restaurant » Menu < /a Cafe! Lean blend of ground beef and spi youre not intrigued by the visual of Martinez starting over in another.... Explore reviews, menus and photos ; find and book the Best Restaurants...., click Create a group Order Lee Dr Ste A. Baton Rouge, LA 71301 ( Map & ;... The cuisine and classic entertainment me Japanese near me Middle eastern food & quot ; Greek $ $ - $! //Www.Opentable.Com/Nearby '' > Athenos Greek and Lebanese food 292-7988 Message ( 225 ) Message... Find Table Make Appointment Place Order to eat, as chosen by our Authentic ethnic cuisine and culture his. Deliciously fresh take on classic Greek and Lebanese photos greek and lebanese restaurants near me find and book the Place! Hummus, it would be this one Gonzales, LA 70560 are the culmination.. Greek/Lebanese Cafe a cool new vibe near Jones Creek ) be the first to review Restaurant.