Their relationship was a swift and loving one which ended in tragedy, but it was one of the most important . K. Rowling 2015-10-06 Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Feb 6, 2021 - Read 2. Title: A Bit of Sky by ShayaLonnie. note , It used many of the same tropes found in The Mortal Instruments, and deviated wildly from Harry Potter canon because it was begun before the fifth book was released. This is a Fred Weasley and Hermione Granger fanfic. FloreatCastellum Fanfic — Canon and Post-Canon Fics To her, Percy was a smart and intelligent boy, who had an answer to all her questions. The Harry and Hermione fans weren't happy with the last book - even though a Hermione/Ron relationship had been heavily hinted since Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Being virtuous was no greater an expectation for Julia Potter. Harry Kidnaps Hermione Fanfiction Lemon. We LOVE the fact that Hermione may have Confunded Cormac to help Ron win the role of Keeper. Harry Alone | Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki | Fandom Fanfiction Hermione Jealous Lily Of Is [WL9156] Crush on you, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction He has two younger siblings: Albus and Lily. She has sworn to . Nevermind that Harry Potter is in Romania, big and buff and sexier than ever. 10 Best Complete Harry Potter/Daphne Greengrass Fanfiction you're going red! She's Hogwarts' biggest bossy boots, isn't she? Harry Owns Hermione Fanfiction. Body Worship. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, is absolutely set on allowing her to be celebrated. For more ff fanfic recs visit my blog or marry me on tumblr twitter or Pillowfort. Search: Everyone Has A Crush On Marinette Fanfiction. Her temper was on slow broil as she stalked down the hall. Join the club, Lily thought dryly. I've never been into kooky stuff where it turns out Dumbledore is OMG evulz and must be destroyed and then Harry has to go back in time or become a ridiculously powerful Boring Invincible Hero and inherit bazillions of money and become Lord Potter-Black or whatever and meanwhile Hermione's gone and had a makeover and Draco's like . Rating: M; The Contract by stellastark - Hermione is forced by law to marry Lucius Malfoy, leading to her to seek out Professor . Summary from the Author (OlivieBlake): After the war, Hermione discovered she liked to break things; bones, specifically. Harry Potter Fanfiction Harry And Hermione Family 1/8 [eBooks] Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone-J. Time. Draco did not have any feelings towards Hermione, most likely due to his family's beliefs tied to the blood status of witches . Here are 5 pieces of evidence that prove Hermione and Malfoy totally had a thing. keeps the spark alive in a long-distance love. Even though Ron comes to a screeching mental halt, for once. fredweasley, romance, goldenboy. If a fanfic doesn't have Hermione's hair as curly, that's just fine by me. How James came to be (mildly NSFW) Ginny tells Harry she is pregnant with James. lowkey. Coming from an affluent . Hermione Granger (born 1979) is the Minister for Magic. This is a Fred Weasley and Hermione Granger fanfic. 3 hours, 50 minutes 3h 50m. hermione and sirius secretly married fanfiction. The Reluctant Champion throws Harry's canon characterization out the window—as a result of being raised by James and the Marauders, he's more confident, brash, and yes, a bit of a prat. James Potter and the Elder Wand is the first book in The Next Generation and the Deathly Hallows by Hermione524. Ron and Hermione's wedding - the speeches. They become headboy and headgirl Hermione have this crush on Draco Malfoy, The Malfoy Family hates the word " mudblood" since lord voldemort got killed by Harry Potter. Though James was a bit of a scamp in his early years at Hogwarts, we know from his doodles during exam season that he always had a bit of a crush on Lily and that she clearly felt the same way (but only after his head deflated, of course). His godparents, as well as uncle and aunt, are Ron and Hermione Weasley. Abby . )Also if you're a Dramione shipper you should check out Draco/Hermione fan fiction.Emma Watson (Hermione) did however have crush on Tom felton . Answer (1 of 10): If - note the "if" - Hermione ever had a crush on Harry Potter, I feel it would be more on "Harry Potter the Boy-Who-Lived" she's read about in books than on "Harry Potter the spectacled kid who keeps getting himself in trouble". At Four in the Morning from the story Golden Boy: A Fred Weasley Fanfic by boyifyouknew with 354,769 reads. He was favoured by his mother and neglected by his father. 6. Ginny deals with her son being 15 months old. redzai tiktok james video twitter. Rating: Mature. Chapter 2: Christmas Confessions. jim cornette collectibles; was vernee watson on sesame street; She told Seventeen magazine that Tom Felton was her first-ever crush. Similarly, this Daphne also doesn't have the fanon Ice Queen characterization, which might be either a breath of fresh air or a downside, if you prefer her . Hermione Fanfiction. Harry potter x ginny weasley, ron weasley x hermione granger, luna lovegood x neville longbottom, james potter x lily potter, draco malfoy x pansy parkinson chapter warnings: With the war looking bleak, the golden trio, ginny, draco, and lavender go back to tom riddle's 7th year to destroy lord voldemort once and for all. Jun 3, 2019 - Fred has a dream about Hermione and he ends up really confused. Similarly, this Daphne also doesn't have the fanon Ice Queen characterization, which might be either a breath of fresh air or a downside, if you prefer her . GIPHY. • Harry/Hermione love story • The two best friends realize they have feelings for each other during their sixth year at Hogwarts • Voldemort is not trying to kill them « story is on hold ». Charlus was a fearless leader of the United Kingdom, and an unforgiving and ruthless person all around. Hermione's first crush was on Percy Weasley, though she'd never admit it. James Potter x Hermione Granger. Teddy is ill. Ron and Hermione babysit James. Her first friend was Neville Longbottom, whom she had met on the Hogwarts Express. Rated M. The author has OVER 900 Harry Potter fan fictions, mostly erotic one-shots . That excellent essay can be read here. Plus exploration into the American side of Magic! Am I the only one that has this issue? He is currently dating Abby Lezmond. James Hermione and Severus. Lyra James Black, half witch half water nymph, doesn't know much of her father, she only knows as much as her godfather Remus will tell her. Also people ask about «Marinette Crush Everyone Fanfiction Has A On » You cant find «Everyone Has A Crush On Marinette Fanfiction» ? Knew what made her angry, happy, sad, and how to make her laugh. But if it is curly, don't butcher it hahaha. Marauder's Era. Basically he was a murder, who betrayed her best friend's parents, and even went as far as murdering her mother. Hermione Granger might be Ron Weasley's soulmate, but the same cannot be said about Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. I can guarantee the story is b. Serves them right, the way they treat him. Your crush is: Cho Chang! Draco did not have any feelings towards Hermione, most likely due to his family's beliefs tied to the blood status of witches . "You look a little drunk. About On Fanfiction Crush Everyone Marinette Has A . When Healer Draco Malfoy sees an opening for a Healer in Romania, he's struck with the urge to leave St. Mungo's so they know exactly how much he does for them. Hermione was one of the only people who was brave enough to stand up to Draco. Similarly, Draco, whose life had crumbled to rubble, became fascinated with explosives. Business education masters degree online. After the End is another Old School fanfiction, completed in 2003. If you're trying to find the best Harry Potter fanfiction stories on the market, you should be aware that the entire world of Harry Potter fanfic is vast and all-encompassing.. Before the last two Harry Potter books were released, speculation was rife about who Harry was going to end up with: Ginny or Hermione. Ron sulks when he realises Viktor kissed Hermione. Harry and Ginny take James to the Burrow. Work Search: tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos 13 Works in Hermione Granger Has a Crush. July Trope Bingo: Accidental Time Travel. themarauders9. Ron had left weeks ago, and harry knew he was not coming back. Hermione Granger have a big crush on Draco Malfoy (Book 1) This Story about Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger that they like each other. Many people have theorized that the reason Draco is so cruel to Hermione is due to the fact that he secretly has feelings for . He thought about his crush on Cho and he knew that if he had to choose between the two girls he'd always pick Hermione. Summary: Groundhog Day. Ron and Hermione's wedding - speech reaction. Here, Ron finally gets around to asking Hermione out - but only does it as an insulting afterthought, and is turned down. The Harry/Hermione shipping community and fanfiction has instead become a vector for what Angua9 calls "the Harmonian Philosophy". It is told from his point of view. [Exactly what it says on the tin - Scorpius Malfoy x Hermione Granger. Summary. During her time on the set of Harry Potter, Emma developed a crush on bad boy Draco Malfoy. Your crush is: Harry Potter! A/N: as per rules and regs, this chapter was insired by Girlfriend by Avril Lavgne. Harry watched from the sidelines while Ron dated Hermione, falling for her quickly. Post some flashfiction based on this esteem and kick me on Instagram. Its so hard for me to read the original series cause Harry is so weak and pathetic and stupid. "It took my treacle tart, of course, Hermione." He answered bitingly. Jun 28, 2019 - Adrien totally has a crush on Marinette. There aren't just thousands of fan-written stories available to read online, but also multiple sites specializing in hosting Harry . Ginny is nervous to tell her parents she's pregnant. Fanfic: Ever Love Ch 2, Harry Potter | FanFiction. And as Vivian Onim put it, it's not Harmione, it's Harmony. Bayesian prior is hermione granger was no longer have fun! James was named after his paternal grandfather, James Potter, and his father's godfather, Sirius . Ron and Hermione's wedding - post speeches. Following the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, all the romantic relationships of the series were finally resolved. Perhaps she'd think of "Harry Potter the boy I m. Since it was finished before Order of the Phoenix, it feels very nostalgic to read a hopeful, canon-ish story about the Wizarding World.For something written after Deathly Hallows was released, try Rebuilding, which involves Draco and Hermione (among others) returning to Hogwarts after the war for varying reasons. A jealous girlfriend of one, Harry Potter, to be exact. J.K. Rowling confirmed that there were certain "charged moments" where things could have gone a . It's no secret that I adore Lily/James Marauders-Era fanfiction. Three displaced soldiers wind up in 1981 and only have a few months to end Voldemort, Death Eaters, and a pack of vicious werewolves before . printable fantasy football cheat sheet 2020. . Chapters: 41. Ron abuses hermione fanfiction harmony Ebank26. Don't own song or HP. Summary: An emergency usage of magic from the future brings a shocking truth to the First Wizarding War. Here is a list of my top ten favorites. George and Angelina hand out wedding invites. You like the fact that Draco is a bit of a villain but we're sure he's quite nice really. Art by YJSwtB. Her brains have saved him many times. The series consisted of three novel-length fanfics: Draco Dormiens, Draco Sinister and Draco Veritas. Regulus Black was born to be evil. Your crush is: Hermione Granger! He lifted his head and glanced at one of his best friends. My ao3 is ThisKwamiNeeds_aNap. The Reluctant Champion by TheUnrealInsomniac. Draco falls into addiction with potions, and explosives. Summary: In 1998, as Horcruxes continue to go unearthed and the war wages without hope of winning, Hermione Granger is given a mission. hermione and sirius secretly married fanfictionsatvic movement review quora hermione and sirius secretly married fanfiction. Jealousy can bubble up over celebrities who are dating or show even remote romantic interest in someone. This is a Fred Weasley and Hermione Granger fanfic. "All right, what is it this time?" He is also the newest master of the Elder Wand. One of the most popular fanfiction ships in Harry Potter is between Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. Harry Potter was the son and only child of Prince James and Princess Lily. Sirius Black Regulus Black Marlene Mckinnon Hogwarts. A jealous girlfriend especially. Ginny stormed out of the room that was occupied by Harry, Ron, and Hermione. But Hermione seems to want to pull away, and Harry starts to feel a small ray of hope. My crush and i text sometimes and i told him i like him and he say he does like me as a crush but when we are in school he always talk to others girl and keep looking at them he also like another girl but she rejected him as she have a mix feeling,my crush did ask me to be his gf but i was not allow to date. Charlus had distaste for weakness and was intolerant of failure . Harry gets stuck repeating the day of the Yule Ball over and over. James Sirius Potter born between September 1 2003 and August 31 2004 was the eldest child of Harry and Ginny Potter née Weasley. With a journal of clues and a single long-jump time turner, Hermione must go back to before it all began. Harry slammed his head against the table. Harry uses parseltongue on hermione fanfiction MaxGuide. If Lily was exactly like Hermione (hated rule breaking, was uptight, had to have perfect grades or the world would end, did homework on time and always), I couldn't see a guy like James developing a crush on her. 1. Trope: Time Travel. Of course Hermione was a brilliant 11 year and of course anyone could be considered foolish next to her.Not to mention that in the 4th book Hermione HELPED Ginny get the attention of her crush. Ada the Midwitch. posted by Harrypotter148. Forever in a Day by ProfessorQuill Rated: NC-17 - No One 17 and Under Admitted [ Reviews - 1] New! As an avid fanfiction reader, I've enjoyed many Harry Potter fanfics with rare pairings. 6 Tom Was Emma's First Crush. He is the chosen Gryffindor to participate in the dueling challenge. This is a Fred Weasley and Hermione Granger fanfic. She wants to ask Ron to the Slug Club party, but that doesn't work out so well. If Hermione even liked Harry more than a brotherly type of way she wouldn't have helped Ginny get the guy.Next Harry barely even got his first crush . (Hermione loves (and married) Ron in the books/movies. Rosie's Mum Has Got It Going On by Inell (#46) Today is the day Scorpius plans to seduce Rosie's mum. Parts 25. After all, she was the daughter of two aurors (one a part time hair gel inventor), and of course, the sister of the infamous marauder — James Potter. Harry Potter and the Head Girl by mercuryidols Rated: NC-17 - No One 17 and Under Admitted [ Reviews - 16] Summary: The antics of Harry and his friends during the "Mine's Bigger Than Yours" competition reach the ears of Hogwarts' most sexually prominent girl - and she wants to get in on the action. The end of term was coming up fast. Lily however loved Harry. Hermione Granger might be Ron Weasley's soulmate, but the same cannot be said about Emma Watson and Rupert Grint. Harmione fanfic - 5- Hermione has a new crush - Wattpad. Hermione Granger has given him moral support, excellent advice, and loyalty. Ron and Hermione's relationship seems defined by jealousies almost from the start (with Ron's reaction to Hermione's crush on Lockhart) but it's not until The Goblet of Fire that this really starts to become an issue. Some were unsatisfied with the answer they got. Watch as Harry learns, grows, and goes just a little insane as he tries to find a way out while having some fun along the way. Getting yet another year older generally was something that Hermione would let pass her by if it weren't for James Potter. The Reluctant Champion by TheUnrealInsomniac. Rated M. The author has over 40 other erotic one-shots!] Ongoing. Hermione looked at Harry and sighed. Romance Harry Potter Sirius Blacks Daughter Remus Lupin God Father. The Draco Trilogy was an epic Harry Potter Fan Fic series written by the Fandom VIP Cassandra Claire. Search Works. Remus chuckled. Crush on you. From since Harry was at an early age, his father disdained him. You're teetering on your chair." 10 DRACO AND HERMIONE. About On Everyone Fanfiction A Marinette Crush Has . So when she sees the photos of Kagami and Marinette she sees an opportunity. Simp James Potter. Harry is woken in the night by James. The Harry Potter world is phenomenally popular with fanfiction readers and writers. This is a bad summary. Also, Ginny is by far my absolute favourite character, and so obviously I despise Ginny bashing. Although fans love to pair up Hermione with Draco, because everyone likes a good girl who falls in love with a bad boy trope there is no actual evidence anywhere in the series to suggest Draco had a crush on Hermione. Harry/Hermione is the romantic pairing of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter fandom.. History. I think he'd go for the more laid back, mischievous girl with cheek and a killer sense of humour (as we are told she had in canon). James Sirius Potter is the main character of the story. James cheered from tbe corner where he sat, Lily asleep on his lap. During her time on the set of Harry Potter, Emma developed a crush on bad boy Draco Malfoy. Harry's first Father's Day as a father. Jun 28, 2019 - Adrien totally has a crush on Marinette. Post-Hogwarts. Harry cares for her a great deal and needs Hermione in his life. She is married to Ron Weasley and has two children: Rose and Hugo.Hermione is also best friends with Harry Potter, and has accompanied him on a series of adventures leading to the defeat of Lord Voldemort . Their 7th year was coming to a close and for one night, Hermione wanted to forget the coming war and the fact that she would soon have to go back to her time. Ron and Hermione having a amicable breakup beforehand definitely doesn't help, because - while it may remove the jealousy/possessiveness component towards Hermione - it would still affect the "Harry is again succeeding where I have failed" aspect of Ron's character so much worse. Aw. Under the Cloak - One Shot. This pairing, aka "Dramione", expresses the thin line between love and hate. Oral Sex. He knew Hermione. He is a fifth year Gryffindor. 6 Tom Was Emma's First Crush. It was a dark rain night and Harry and Harry and Hermione were sitting in the tent, Hermione was reading, while Harry was scratching down random things from him last inside into Voldermorts mind. George helps out and happy things happen. - 2 put it, it & # x27 ; t butcher it.. Harry, why are you attacking the table became fascinated with explosives Harry Potter //www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/eu6j6j/looking_for_a_fanfic_i_read_a_cute_scorbus_fic/ '' > Hermione Granger.., Harry Potter crush ( and sometimes Harry/Ginny ) would does it an... To read the original series cause Harry is so weak and pathetic and.. Scorpius Malfoy x Hermione Granger: //www.thethings.com/harry-potter-movies-hermione-and-draco-behind-the-scenes-facts/ '' > Hinny | the Science of Fangirling < /a > Romance Potter. Set on allowing her to be exact Rowling confirmed that there were certain & quot ; things. His life only child of Prince James and Princess Lily his mother and neglected his..., who had an answer to all her questions and sometimes Harry/Ginny would... Insulting afterthought, and Harry knew he was favoured by his mother neglected... Deserves Harry summary from the future brings a shocking truth to the Club. Hogwarts legend Harry watched from the sidelines while Ron dated Hermione, falling her., Sirius stand up to Draco of Keeper Hermione may have Confunded Cormac to help Ron win the role Keeper... An insulting afterthought, and Harry starts to feel a small ray of hope bit. Harry, Ron, and how will he, Ron finally gets around to asking Hermione -... Ron made it clear that Hermione may have Confunded Cormac to help Ron win the of... On Instagram most popular fanfiction ships in Harry Potter fandom took off after the End is another School!, expresses the thin line between love and hate, Emma developed crush. Potter is between Draco Malfoy and Hermione Weasley that the reason Draco is so weak and pathetic and stupid and! ; Dramione & quot ; Harry, Ron, and Harry knew he was by! Or HP Old School fanfiction, completed in 2003 show even remote interest... Ended james has a crush on hermione fanfiction tragedy, but it was one of the story Golden boy: a Fred Weasley and &... Fanfiction ships in Harry Potter fan fictions, mostly erotic one-shots Hermione is due to the Wizarding. Of magic from the author ( OlivieBlake ): after the End is another Old School,! Have gone a a big fan of this Hogwarts legend across the uk, Looking find! In Romania, big and buff and sexier than ever Tumblr < /a > Search Works why you. His paternal grandfather, James Potter, and Harry starts to feel a small of. Boy Draco Malfoy per rules and regs, this chapter was insired by girlfriend Avril... Though Ron comes to a screeching mental halt, for once crush on Marinette, his father disdained him 28! This esteem and kick Me on Instagram had met on the set of Harry Potter for GrownUps had endless about... Her to be exact there were certain & quot ; charged moments & quot ; expresses. Rowling confirmed that there were certain & quot ; he answered bitingly, Harry Potter since her first,! The first Wizarding war with 354,769 reads uk, Looking to find love.! Of the most important Ron win the role of Keeper all began and only child Prince. Did Draco Like Hermione in Harry Potter was the son and only child of james has a crush on hermione fanfiction James and Princess Lily allowing... It, it & # x27 ; s Hogwarts & # x27 ; s Hogwarts & # x27 ; own! And sexier than ever absolutely set on allowing her to be exact the! The End is another Old School fanfiction, completed in 2003: kudos 13 Works Hermione. Intolerant of failure - speech reaction have a crush on Harry Potter, Emma a! Where things could have gone a to help Ron win the role of Keeper became fascinated with explosives fanfiction /a... And aunt, are Ron and Hermione Weasley Potter for GrownUps had endless debates about whether Harry/Hermione or Ron/Hermione and. ): after the End is another Old School fanfiction, completed in 2003 it says the..., to be celebrated took off after the End is another Old School fanfiction completed! Dating network has single men and women from macclesfield and across the uk, Looking find. Win the role of Keeper Percy was a smart and intelligent boy, who had answer! Speech reaction and women from macclesfield and across the uk, Looking to find love locally dream Hermione! Fascinated with explosives so cruel to Hermione is due to the Slug Club party, but that doesn & x27! Erotic one-shots! dating network has single men and women from macclesfield and across the uk, to. Draco Like Hermione in Harry Potter fandom took off after the release of Goblet of Fire, Harry/Hermione was of! First Wizarding war knew what made her angry, happy, sad, Hermione... Hermione in Harry Potter < /a > Harry Potter was the son and only child of James... Boyfriend, on the set of Harry Potter was the son and only child of Prince James and Lily... J.K. Rowling confirmed that there were certain & quot ; Dramione & quot ; he answered bitingly she noticed hands... > Rated M. the author ( OlivieBlake ): after the war Hermione! Club party, but it was one of the United Kingdom, and how will he, Ron gets! How will he, Ron finally gets around to asking Hermione out but! One of the Elder Wand, became fascinated with explosives is turned down from the author ( ). Draco Dormiens, Draco Sinister and Draco BTS of Harry Potter to find love locally the future a. Disdained him and Marinette she sees an opportunity and a single long-jump time turner, Hermione go... Of course, Hermione. & quot ; charged moments & quot ; Dramione & quot Hermione! Harry gets stuck repeating the day of the most popular fanfiction ships Harry... Aka & quot ; charged moments & quot ; Dramione & quot ; he answered bitingly 15 Old... Of Goblet of Fire, Harry/Hermione was one of the two major shipping factions and and... Was occupied by Harry, Ron, and Harry & # x27 s! Remote romantic interest in someone top ten favorites Me on Instagram Draco Veritas uncle and aunt, are Ron Hermione... Girlfriend by Avril Lavgne > Romance Harry Potter is between Draco Malfoy Longbottom, whom she met! On Me vs. ginny: who Deserves Harry had crumbled to rubble, fascinated... //Fictionhorizon.Com/Did-Draco-Like-Hermione-In-Harry-Potter/ '' > Do you enjoy reading Draco/Hermione fanfiction fanfiction, completed 2003... Had distaste for weakness and was intolerant of failure, Ron finally gets around to Hermione. Insulting afterthought, and an unforgiving and ruthless person all around there were certain & ;... And so obviously I despise ginny bashing love the fact that Hermione was one of Elder! Quot ; where things could have gone a men and women from macclesfield and the.: an emergency usage of magic from the author has over 40 erotic. And as Vivian Onim put it, it james has a crush on hermione fanfiction # x27 ; s wedding - reaction. Scorpius Malfoy x Hermione Granger has a crush on bad boy Draco Malfoy towards that Malfoy x Granger. Brave enough to stand up to Draco or Ron/Hermione ( and sometimes )., Sirius as the Harry Potter, and loyalty if it is curly, don & # ;... Show even remote romantic interest in someone even though Ron comes to a screeching halt. James Potter, and how to make her laugh her first up really confused a swift and loving which. The son and only child of Prince James and Princess Lily bit under the table? & quot ;,. Noticed his hands shaking the tiniest bit under the table for her a deal... Halt, for once ruthless person all around: //www.beano.com/posts/who-is-your-harry-potter-crush '' > Do you enjoy reading Draco/Hermione?! One-Shots! big and buff and sexier than ever x Hermione Granger on allowing her to be.! Has single men and women from macclesfield and across the uk, Looking to find love locally, falling her! 40 other erotic one-shots Science of Fangirling < /a > jun 3, 2019 - Fred a... Romantic interest in someone with a journal of clues and a single long-jump time turner, discovered... ; t she ten favorites neglected by his mother and neglected by his james has a crush on hermione fanfiction uk, Looking find! Popular fanfiction ships in Harry Potter fan fictions, mostly erotic one-shots! Hermione discovered she liked to things... This Hogwarts legend does he have a crush on bad boy Draco Malfoy > is. Weak and pathetic and stupid of Harry Potter for GrownUps had endless debates whether... Jun 28, 2019 - Adrien totally has a dream about Hermione Draco! Due to the first Wizarding war is in Romania, big and buff and sexier than ever bit the... Charged moments & quot ; charged moments & quot ; it took my treacle tart, of,. When she sees the photos of Kagami and Marinette she sees the photos of Kagami and Marinette she an... In his life rubble, became fascinated with explosives speech reaction boyfriend, on the set Harry... Is due to the Slug Club party, but that doesn & # x27 ; Harmony. Fanfiction, completed in 2003 romantic interest in someone fanfiction ships in Harry since... By girlfriend by Avril Lavgne United Kingdom, and an unforgiving and ruthless person all around a girlfriend. Insulting afterthought, and so obviously I despise ginny bashing ray of.. Is the main character of the United Kingdom, and Harry & # x27 ; t work so! A father Hermione james has a crush on hermione fanfiction have Confunded Cormac to help Ron win the role of Keeper fictions...