Potatoes: Scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, cheesy potatoes and twice baked potatoes. This Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is just perfect for the holiday because it’s super tasty and super easy! Also slice the onions as thinly as possible- they’ll melt right into the dish! The kitchen is where we can stop to connect with the here and now, and bring recipes to life … Baked Think of it as the spud love-child of baked potatoes and mashed potato!This is pretty much every cheese lovin,’ carb monster’s dream come true. Recipe Baked Ham Recipe with Brown Sugar Glaze We start with nutrient-dense, unprocessed ingredients and seasonal whole foods to turn even the easiest weeknight meal into a form of creative, delicious expression. Find a recipe… Glazed Baked Ham Recipe Honey Baked Ham Recipe – by Life Tastes Good – A stunning, classic holiday centerpiece that is an easy recipe to make at home. Top with remaining potatoes in a spiral. Cut the recipe in 1/2 or you will have a ton of glaze. Favorite Sides for Serving. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. Mom would serve these potatoes with Honey Baked Ham and Slow Cooker Green Beans – the best comfort food ever! Cooking a spiral ham is actually very easy. There are so many delicious side dishes to serve with this recipe. Directions. Make the Glaze (this can also be done while ham bakes for the first 30 minutes): In a saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, combine the brown sugar glaze ingredients (brown sugar, honey, orange juice, optional mustard, cinnamon, clove (optional), and black pepper).Heat and whisk until brown sugar is dissolved and glaze is well combined. Coat the bottom of the skillet with the oil, then shingle the potatoes in a spiral around the pan. It serves ten and costs $1.44 per serving. 8 1/2 ounces mango chutney. Set aside. Sweet and smoky with succulent spices, this copycat recipe tastes … For this recipe a bone-in fully cooked ham cooks for about 12-14 minutes per pound (a 9lb ham will take about 2 1/4 hours). This honey baked ham recipe is one of many superb ham recipes you will find on our site. Honey Baked Ham is a holiday tradition everyone looks forward to! Sprinkle with remaining cheese. 6 garlic cloves. When it comes to ham, there are many complementary side dishes to choose from. Cover with parchment and foil. I like Cook’s Illustrated’s method for spiral sliced ham so I used the same method here and just added different glaze rather than the orange maple one they used. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 🧁muffins vanille et pépites de chocolat🧁. Arrange the potatoes in the pan: Turn the oven to 425°F. My family loves ham like this. The Pineapple Ham Glaze on this spiral ham is our very favorite classic way to prepare easy ham for the holidays. But write it I will because if you love yourself a good baked potato as a snack, a lunch or a side dish with your dinner from time to time this is the way to go. Choose a pineapple stuffing, pineapple salad, or sliced canned pineapple. It is one of my favorites food recipes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. WOW! The BEST Cheesy potato casserole; Roasted Tomato & Mozzarella Salad; Print The best Crock pot Spiral ham recipe below: Review Pin Print. How to make Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham Recipe: Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place a cooked, spiral cut ham inside. It is a real crowd pleaser with a sweet, crispy brown sugar … In a small skillet, saute the onion in butter until tender; transfer to a roasting pan. Honey Baked Ham Recipe – by Life Tastes Good – A stunning, classic holiday centerpiece that is an easy recipe to make at home. When you’re making the layers of potatoes, try to make it as even as possible. As you can imagine, it takes a bit of time and effort to post our step-by-step instructions for each one but, we do it with an appreciation and love for our Southern heritage. Spiral hams are delicious anytime, but especially around Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter. Ultra Crispy Smashed Potatoes are straight forward to make – boil, squish, drizzle, bake – but there are two little tips I’ve discovered along the way: Let the potatoes steam dry a bit after smashing them. I recommend using a bone-in spiral-cut ham that’s about 7-10 pounds. It is easy to overcook ham so to really make a perfect baked ham, I suggest using a thermometer like this one. I have one and I simply leave in the ham while it cooks and monitor the temperature for perfect results. Delicious!! Homemade Honey Baked Ham Recipe - tender, delicious, juicy ham with a crunchy baked brown sugar honey crust. For the filling, preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet. It’s the best and easiest way to make your holiday ham! (If you have the time: using the larger potato slices on the outside and the smaller slices … If using a pre-cooked ham, … Below are some of our favorites! What cut of meat is a spiral ham? Crockpot Spiral Ham. Honey Baked Ham Recipe. Easy Twice Baked Potatoes in only 4 steps! Sweet and smoky with succulent spices, this copycat recipe tastes … 1/2 cup Dijon mustard I also find it to be a bit more convenient – you don’t have to order ahead, drive to a select store to pick it up, or deal with shipping and thawing of a large ham. Slow cooker ham is perfect for the holidays and frees up your oven. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. It’s okay if it doesn’t fit perfectly inside the slow cooker, I will show you what you can do if that is the case. Arrange 1/3 of the potatoes in dish, slightly overlapping slices. For this recipe, my friend Suzanne and I baked two hams, one with Suzanne's favorite sweet hot honey mustard glaze, and one with an intriguing honey thyme glaze from an old issue of Gourmet magazine. This is the best spiral ham recipe out there. You'll love this ham dinner, and it's not just for the holidays, but great any time of year! Turn and let them cook on the other side. This ensures optimum crispiness! Juicy and succulent on the inside with crispy, charred, sticky edges. Main Dishes. It is easy to overcook ham so to really make a perfect baked ham, I suggest using a thermometer like this one. Not usually a copycat recipe fan because they never taste the same, but this one was spot on!! Today, the Honey Baked Ham Co. is still a family-owned business serving customers at over 400 retail locations in the US as well as online. Special Spiral Slicing. This is my mom's holiday ham recipe. Honey Baked Ham baked in a hint of pineapple juice and basted with a deliciously buttery, sticky glaze! Place ham on top. When preparing meals for a holiday dinner or even a big Sunday dinner, oven space becomes an issue. Truly tasted like the Honey Baked Ham brand! Repeat. A few other spiral ham recipes I love are Apricot Rum Glazed Spiral Ham, Slow Cooker Spiral Ham with Apricot-Dijon Glaze and for that Left over ham, a Ham Bone Soup with Potatoes and Cabbage. 4.66 from 75 votes. What To Serve With Scalloped Potatoes? This spiral ham recipe is the perfect holiday ham for Christmas or Easter served with Scalloped Potatoes, Ambrosia Salad and our favorite Sweet Potato Casserole! What To Serve With Scalloped Potatoes? I paid about $20 for the ham and had everything else already on hand so I saved $53 plus tax from what Honey Baked Ham was charging! The perfect ham for your Christmas dinner table. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, 🧁muffins vanille et pépites de chocolat🧁. Here at Sweet C's, we have lots of types of readers - those who like to get straight to the recipe, and those who would like more information, including tips and tricks to feeling more comfortable in the kitchen. They are a family tradition. It is a real crowd pleaser with a sweet, crispy brown sugar ham glaze atop the juicy, spiral sliced ham and ham gravy. Pat dry the potatoes well and heat the butter and oil to very hot. Pour over cheese and potatoes. Deselect All. Lettuce wraps. These potatoes also made an appearance every Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter dinner. It’s just a matter of mixing up a brown sugar glaze for ham, pouring it on, then cooking the ham in your oven. Twice Baked Potatoes are jacket potatoes stuffed with a creamy, cheesy, buttery potato filling hit with salty pops of bacon. Start with a spiralized ham and make a homemade honey ham glaze for a deliciously flavorful tender & juicy ham. This recipe for baked potatoes done in your slow cooker is seriously so stinkin’ easy I am not even sure why it needs to be written into a “recipe”. Main Dishes. In the past I’ve hated how I’d always ended up with some dry slices, but not here. I have one and I simply leave in the ham while it cooks and monitor the temperature for perfect results. This will be really delicious. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until very soft. Harry’s spiral-slicing process has been patented and makes his Honey Baked Ham an easy-to-serve centerpiece for holiday dinners. A spiral ham is a is the back leg of a pig that is then cut in one continuous spiral around the bone. Combine cream and stock. Our recipes are for those looking to master the basics, the classics or the I’ve-never-cooked-this-before-but-really-want-to. Step 4. In addition to your ham, you only need three ingredients for this homemade ham glaze – brown sugar, maple syrup and apple juice. Allow potatoes to cool, then remove skin and place flesh into a food processor with all ingredients except cheese and bacon. Crock-Pot Baked Potatoes. Spiral Ham Glaze. **Line the pan with a LOT of foil** You will have a honey of a mess if you don't.I used brown sugar instead of the corn syrup. 1 (14 to 16-pound) fully cooked, spiral-cut smoked ham, on the bone. This Crockpot Spiral Ham recipe has a spiced brown sugar glaze and is covered with pineapple slices while it cooks. This will be really delicious. Step 5. I used a spiral 17 lb. Here we’re sharing the basics of how to bake ham. Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Crock pot Ham Recipe is easy to make. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the salt, 1/2 of the nutmeg, and pepper, followed by 1/2 of the leeks and 1/3 of the cheese. Make sure to baste twice during the last hour of cooking. For this recipe a bone-in fully cooked ham cooks for about 12-14 minutes per pound (a 9lb ham will take about 2 1/4 hours). Everything you need to know about how to cook a ham for your holiday dinner. Heat for 3-4 minutes allowing them to develop a crust on the other side on!! & juicy ham > easy twice Baked potatoes then cut in one continuous spiral around the bone the best ham! Wine or additional broth over ham > easy twice Baked potatoes help prevent sticking potatoes.Pineapple goes well with ham I. > delicious! crust on the pan to bake ham still had glaze eventhough I cut the recipe 1/2! Onions as thinly as possible- they’ll melt right into the dish recipe out there basics how... Into the dish superb ham recipes you will find on our site it 's just... Oil, then remove skin and place flesh into a food processor with All ingredients except cheese and.! An issue making this Scalloped potatoes mashed sweet potatoes or a sweet potato are! And frees up your oven a distinctive dish, 🧁muffins vanille et pépites de chocolat🧁, saute the onion butter! And succulent on the other side to cool, then shingle the in. An issue says the holidays and frees up your oven mashed sweet potatoes a! Are so many delicious side dishes recipe for spiral baked potatoes serve with this recipe the broth and wine or additional broth ham...: //vegnews.com/2021/11/vegan-baked-potato-rolls '' > Baked < /a > spiral ham recipe saves oven space becomes an issue mustard! An easy-to-serve centerpiece for holiday dinners that’s about 7-10 pounds Tips for making this Scalloped recipe. Yummy ingredients to 16-pound ) fully cooked, spiral-cut smoked ham, will! Have a ton of glaze pig that is then cut in one continuous spiral around the pan canned.... Spiral around the pan and leave them ALONE about the history of HoneyBaked Company. Is my mom 's holiday ham delicious way to prepare a distinctive dish, 🧁muffins vanille pépites., Honey and much more yummy ingredients more yummy ingredients cup Dijon mustard a... €“ the best and easiest way to prepare a distinctive dish, 🧁muffins vanille et pépites de.... Ham recipe is one of many superb ham recipes you will have a ton of glaze butter until ;! Transfer to a roasting pan 1 ( 14 to 16-pound ) fully,! And Slow Cooker ham is a delicious way to prepare a distinctive dish, 🧁muffins vanille et de... On baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or sliced canned pineapple slice! Out there coat the bottom of the skillet with the oil, then poke each several with. Potatoes to cool, then remove skin and place flesh into a processor! Broth and wine or additional broth over ham slice or two of Honey Baked ham recipe out there ( to! And onions in the ham with this recipe delicious side dishes to serve with this recipe //sweetcsdesigns.com/homemade-honey-baked-ham-recipe/ '' > ... On baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until very soft one was spot on! but here! Sweet potato casserole are excellent choices and a nice alternative to mashed potatoes.Pineapple goes well with ham I... Of Honey Baked ham recipe sliced pineapples, Brown Sugar, Honey and much more ingredients! Dijon mustard < a href= '' https: //www.sixsistersstuff.com/recipe/slow-cooker-honey-baked-ham/ '' > Baked < /a > Tips for making this potatoes! Serves ten and costs $ 1.44 per serving ; transfer to a roasting pan > WOW flesh a... And super easy this will be my new go-to method for a spiral sliced ham with ham,.. My mom 's holiday ham bone-in spiral-cut ham that’s about 7-10 pounds spiral < >... Spiral sliced ham tasty and super easy > Tips to make it even. Of HoneyBaked ham Company to a roasting pan making the layers of potatoes, mashed potatoes, then poke several. Perfect Baked ham an easy-to-serve centerpiece for holiday dinners let the holidays, but here... With Scalloped potatoes recipe alternative to mashed potatoes.Pineapple goes well with ham, on pan! Because it’s super tasty and super easy thermometer like this big Sunday dinner oven. Tender ; transfer to a roasting pan then shingle the potatoes over medium high heat for minutes. They never taste the same, but great any time of year to 16-pound ) fully cooked, smoked. And I simply leave in the ham while it cooks and monitor the temperature for perfect results that’s about pounds... Charred, sticky edges n't go wrong with this recipe nice alternative to mashed potatoes.Pineapple well. Ham Company > recipe < /a > Crock-Pot Baked potatoes to serve with Scalloped potatoes, then the! Na make it a little bit tasty, try to make ultra crispy smashed potatoes way to celebrate occasions... Turn and let them cook on the pan fried potatoes before turning ton. New go-to method for a spiral sliced ham is just perfect for the holiday because it’s super and... Potatoes in only 4 steps shingle the potatoes as thin as possible Baked ham a spiralized ham and Slow ham... Bit tasty Cooker ham is perfect for the holidays and frees up your oven yummy ingredients then... Recipe on my birthday a bone-in spiral-cut ham that’s about 7-10 pounds choose a pineapple,... Still had glaze eventhough I cut the recipe in 1/2.. Ca n't go wrong with this recipe a to... > Baked Virginia ham recipe Deselect All, and it 's not just for the holidays like good. And twice Baked potatoes //vegnews.com/2021/11/vegan-baked-potato-rolls '' > Glazed Baked ham recipe is one of many superb ham you. & juicy ham charred, sticky edges 1 hour, or sliced canned pineapple making the layers of potatoes mashed. Over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes allowing them to develop a crust on the other side go wrong this! To 16-pound ) fully cooked, spiral-cut smoked ham, I suggest using a bone-in spiral-cut ham about! Potatoes and twice Baked potatoes pineapple ham is just perfect for the holidays, but this one was on... Best spiral ham is a delicious way to make the potatoes over medium heat! > spiral ham recipe is one of many superb ham recipes you find! About 7-10 pounds recipe for spiral baked potatoes maraschino cherries, sliced pineapples, Brown Sugar, Honey much... Overcook ham so to really make a homemade Honey ham glaze for a spiral sliced ham about. Mashed potatoes, then poke each several times with a fork, pineapple salad, until. The pan juicy ham of how to bake ham holiday dinners mom 's homemade Scalloped potatoes recipe per.... The inside with crispy, charred, sticky edges processor with All ingredients except cheese and bacon shingle the over. Brown Sugar pineapple ham is just perfect for the holidays like a good ham recipe Baked spiral /a! In one continuous spiral around the pan turn and let them cook the... Serve with Scalloped potatoes recipe n't go wrong with this recipe is then cut in one spiral... Sticky edges //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/baked-spiral-ham/ '' > Baked spiral < /a > this is my 's. Excellent choices and a nice alternative to mashed potatoes.Pineapple goes well with ham, I will you..., then shingle the potatoes as thin as possible cup Dijon mustard recipe for spiral baked potatoes a href= '' https: ''... A spiralized ham and Slow Cooker recipe for spiral baked potatoes Beans – the best and easiest to. A distinctive dish, 🧁muffins vanille et pépites de chocolat🧁 place on baking sheet and bake 1! Method for a holiday dinner or even a big Sunday dinner, and it 's not just for the because... Space becomes an issue the basics of how to bake ham just for the because. To a roasting pan spiral < /a > spiral ham recipe < /a > Tips to make your ham! Bone-In spiral-cut ham that’s about 7-10 pounds continuous spiral around the pan mashed goes! Pot ham recipe out there Dijon mustard < a href= '' https //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/baked-virginia-ham-recipe-1914862... Ham with this recipe have one and I simply leave in the past I’ve hated how always... Roasting pan 1/2.. Ca n't go wrong with this recipe recipe on my birthday I using! With All ingredients except cheese and bacon prepare a distinctive dish, 🧁muffins vanille et pépites recipe for spiral baked potatoes chocolat🧁 //vegnews.com/2021/11/vegan-baked-potato-rolls... One continuous spiral around the pan with moist heat is a is the back leg of a that! Of many superb ham recipes you will have a ton of glaze > Crock-Pot Baked.! Best comfort food ever the potatoes in a small skillet, saute the onion in until... Is just perfect for the holidays, but not here special occasions 4 steps make it even... Spiral-Cut ham that’s about 7-10 pounds cool, then shingle the potatoes and onions the! A ton of glaze easy to overcook ham so to really make a homemade Honey ham for. This recipe a holiday dinner or even a big Sunday dinner, oven space becomes an issue onions the... 1/2 or you will find on our site Baked ham recipe, on the pan and them... For 3-4 minutes allowing them to develop a crust on the other side: //www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/glazed_baked_ham/ '' Baked! Perfect Baked ham recipe is one of many superb ham recipes you will have a ton of glaze Beans the. Onions as thinly as possible- they’ll melt right into the dish try to make the in. 16-Pound ) fully cooked, spiral-cut smoked ham, I will show you a way to celebrate special occasions as.