The Men's SITKA Gradient Hoodie feels just like your favorite well-worn sweatshirt with leading technology to keep you focused on the hunt. Coats & Jackets - Sitka Gear €249,00. Outer layer. Travel Essentials Shop all Sitka Gear 2022 Sales, Clearance, Promotions and Deals Begin Now - Shop the largest inventory of Closeout Sitka Gear anywhere! New Closeout and Clearance Sitka Gear Items. Sitka Mountain Jacket Review: 11 Things I Wish I Knew ... 2 product ratings - Sitka Gear Fanatic Lite jacket 50096 bow hunting whitetail deer $184.00 - $199.00. When it gets extremely cold … Features of SITKA Fanatic Optifade Elevated II Jacket 50226-EV Face Torso Fabric: High loft jacquard berber fleece with DWR finishFace Hem and Seat Fabric: Polyester stretch fleece … Sitka Fanatic Jacket & Bib ($449/jacket – $439/Bib) www.sitkagear.com. Bought new last month from cabelas for late season hunt I can no longer go on. I’m 5’8” roughly 200lbs. The Sitka Mountain Jacket, in my opinion, is pretty average. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable cost. Seeing is believing. Visit your authorized SITKA retailer to experience SITKA gear first hand and see how our complete systems can transform your hunting experience in any region, weather or terrain. $549.00. BRAND: Sitka. My bottoms were covered with the Sitka Stratus pants and then an outer layer of the Fanatic lite bibs. 東京ガスがJR東を零封 鷺宮製作所も初戦突破 都市対抗東京2次 | … New Sitka Fanatic bibb and right arm dominate jacket set in 2xl. 4.7 out of 5 ... $99.00 $ 99. Sitka Men's Jetstream Insulated Hunting Jacket. Used this with just base layer and fleece to -5 with 20km North wind – was able to sit all day. Buying Format. Only tried on at store to ensure they fit. A hunting jacket is an outer garment worn by hunters to insulate themselves from the frigid temperatures that are common across much of the nation in the winter and fall. The Fanatic Jacket is the total package for ultra-quiet warmth, utilizing the most advanced sound-suppressing fabric in the hunting world. The company took things to the scientific level when it comes to minimizing noise throughout a … New Closeout and Clearance Sitka Gear Items. All Sitka Gear Page 3 - bowland-europe. 4.8 out of 5 stars 335. Sitka Men's Downpour Hunting Jacket. Sitka Men's Fanatic Jacket The Fanatic Jacket is the total package for ultra-quiet warmth, utilizing the most advanced sound-suppressing fabric in the hunting world. Built with deadly quiet high-loft Berber fleece face, and PrimaLoft® Silver Hi … Sitka is better as cold-weather gear, First Lite is better if you need something lightweight with mobility. Limited quantities available! I carry it into my stand and put it on there. CLOTHING-COLD WEATHER MILITARY ; CLOTHING-COLD WEATHER MILITARY . SITKA Gear Fanatic Jacket Optifade Elevated II Small. As for layering I usually just wear a light to midweight merino base layer. 18,119. The Fanatic beanie offers whitetail hunters the ultimate in warmth and silence for frigid tree stand hunts. Shop all Sitka Gear 2022 Sales, Clearance, Promotions and Deals Begin Now - Shop the largest inventory of Closeout Sitka Gear anywhere! It is as advertised - warm, light, and well made. The lower sleeves are tapered, so they don’t get in the way when I’m shooting my bow. $184.00 - $199.00. You get what you pay for when it comes to camouflage hunting clothing and Sitka is one of the best. Sitka Men's Traverse Cold Weather Hoody. You can check out and try on Sitka … The Men's SITKA Fanatic Jacket features advanced clothing technology for reduced fabric noise and enhanced weather protection to take your hunt to the next level. By this time next year i am planning on being back down to my "normal weight" of around 190-200lbs. www.jaybeyer.com jay@jaybeyer.com 801-891-0838. The Fanatic System is the quietest whitetail gear we’ve ever made and uses the most advanced sound-suppressing fabric in hunting. The Fanatic Jacket is the total package for ultra-quiet warmth, utilizing the most advanced sound-suppressing fabric in the hunting world. $549.00. with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Technology, … Going places few people go and enduring weather that keeps … The new Fanatic system from SITKA Gear allows a hunter the ability to move with more confidence by cutting the audible engagement distance in half. Sitka 20 off Fanatic Jacket Optifade Elevated II Small. Quick View. Temperatures during my three-hour on-stand vigil fluctuated … For the FA20D engine, the intake camshaft had a 60 degree range of adjustment (relative to crankshaft angle), while the exhaust camshaft had a 54 degree range. Dec 20, 2000. Temperatures during my three-hour on-stand vigil fluctuated between 12 and 14 degrees Fahrenheit, and the north wind blew at an average speed of 13 mph. Products: 29 item(s) Sort by: 1 2 3 Next Page View All. For footwear I start with a lightweight wool/synthetic blend sock followed by a mid-weight boot in the 800-1500 gram range. It’s incredibly light and easy to pack, but lacks the warmth and wind breaking capabilities of the Sitka Jetstream or Sitka Timberline jackets. The NEW Fanatic Vest takes the versatility of the Fanatic series to the next level. This thing is warm AF! The Fanatic Jacket is great in 20 degree to about 50 degree like Sharpstick said, I wore mine in Maryland the day after Thanksgiving in 60 - 65 deg. This is by far the heaviest i've been. Uncategorized Sitka Gear Closeout TTW Gravelly Shell Umber XXLOriginal Price: $299.00 Deal Price: $119.00 Your Savings: 60.20% Sold: 1 / 0 XXL Add To Cart 2 GRAVELLY SHELL The … The … SThe Subaru EJ201 and EJ202 were 2.0-litre horizontally-opposed (or ‘boxer’) four-cylinder petrol engines. If the Sitka Fanatic Jacket couldn’t get any better, it does by being water repellent and offering you the best range of motion of any hunting jacket that I have ever worn. … Extremeties. Sitka Gear Big Game Open Country Kodiak Jacket 50208-OB. The Incinerator is their warmest. 第92回都市対抗野球大会(毎日新聞社、日本野球連盟主催)東京2次予選は23日、大田スタジアムで第1代表決定トーナメント1回戦2試合が行われた。 Over $550 new. I add my fanatic bibs when the temps hit the low 30's. SITKA Gear Fanatic Jacket. The Fanatic system from Sitka was built to keep you warm and quiet as you prepare for the shot. Location. Sitka Gear FanaticVes. Dec 4, 2017. The comfort of the performance fit … Our Sitka Gear Clearance Sale is here. Find HUGE savings on discontinued Sitka Gear, now up to 40% off, and 50% off ALL Ground Forest Sitka Gear ! Limited quantities available! 00. Sitka Fanatic Jacket - Optifade Elevated II The newly redesigned Fanatic Jacket takes the quest for silence to the next level by cutting the audible engagement distance with a deer in … My Fanatic jacket only gets carried to my stand on cold days...below 25 degrees. SITKA MEN'S FANATIC LITE INSULATED WHITETAIL OPTIFADE ELEVATED II CAMO HUNTING JACKET Using revolutionary diagonal full-zip to allow a cozy hand muff, the Fanatic Lite is a silent, fully featured tool for mid-season sits. Curated Collections. Sitka Gear Clearance Sale. SITKA Fanatic Vest Elevated II. All Listings (50) Accepts Offers (5) Auction. Indiana. CONVENIENT WARMTH – Building off the Celsius quiet puffy series, this jack not only … It works. SITKA Gear engineers gear with a specific Fit and intended end use in mind. These functional designs provide the user with authentic garments for the right situation. We can communicate our Fit descriptions in 3 different ways. Keep in mind that each garment will allow for layering in accordance to the garments place in a system and described Fit Product Description. What is the warmest Sitka jacket? Find great deals on eBay for sitka fanatic jacket large. Sitks built their quietest top to warm your core without hindering torso mobility when whitetails bolt at the mere rumor of noise. The jacket performed perfectly in that open stand, and that meant I was able to sit longer, fidget less to keep warm (historically a problem for me) and have an overall better experience. I do get slightly colder than most and have been known to wear heavier stuff than my friends. Sitka Whitetail Fanatic Jacket Review. Review of the 2019 Sitka Fanatic Jacket (and a little bit of the Fanatic Pack). The final layer is the fanatic bibs and fanatic jacket itself. Free Shipping and Expert Customer Service. $349.00 … We sat in temps in the high 20's to low 30's for up to 10 hours this year. Wearing the Fanatic Bibs and Fanatic Jacket even with some junk Walmart base layers under my Sitka Mountain Jacket and Timberline Pants, we got down to about 20°F and I sat for 4 hours with just a little tiny chill. Please provide a valid price range $ to $ see all. Joined. I start using my fanatic jacket when the temps start to dip into the low forty's. The durable high gauge face fabric is … So, i am 5'10" and currently 230lbs. Shop with confidence. From September heat to December snows, stretch merino and nylon fabric make the Obsidian a solid choice for a wide range of stationary and active hunting applications. The Cloudburst is almost velvety to the touch, and … If you’re looking for a jacket to take on a warm hunt, and willing to pack the layers, I’d recommend this jacket. Dec 20, 2000. $199.00 $ 199. On the other end is the Sitka Fanatic Jacket and Bibs ($449 each), which excel at shutting up, thanks to extra-quiet fleece outer material and PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft Ultra … Aug 10, 2012. Sat in -30C and was quite comfortable. If the temps are warmer than that I get too warm. Review of the 2019 Sitka Fanatic Jacket (and a little bit of the Fanatic Pack). The Fanatic Jacket has an innovative diagonal zipper that allows Sitka to pack this jacket with the features that bow hunters want. Once they learn the brand it will get put in a display case and they will ask $500 for a $350 jacket no matter if its in perfect condition or ripped in half covered with paint. Beau Martonik/Free Range American An active insulation layer should wick moisture away from the skin and base layer during high activity and retain heat when a hunter settles in for a sit. The majority of hunting jackets have camouflage in one form or fashion, and are designed to provide a hunter with the stealth that is required to get within bow range. The Stratus jacket gives you exactly that. I sat a stand in 15-degree Fahrenheit weather with just a base layer and light mid-layer under the Fanatic. While both jackets present pretty similar weather protection, the Sitka Fanatic seems to be a little better at keeping you warm. IMO, it's too heavy if one's lugging up the side of a mountain. The Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port simplifies donning and doffing the jacket while secured to a torso-mounted harness tether, eliminating the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers. Sitka’s Fanatic Jacket and Bib: The Ultimate Cold Weather Whitetail Hunting Outlayer System. Location. Using our revolutionary diagonal full-zip to allow a cozy hand muff, the Fanatic Lite is a silent, fully featured tool for mid-season sits. My Celsius jacket layered over the rest of my Sitka gear! Price Range Price Min - Price Max Go. The Constant-Connect SITKA® Safety Harness Port simplifies donning and doffing the jacket while secured to a torso-mounted harness tether, eliminating the need to disconnect from your harness when adding or subtracting layers. Range & Shooting Accessories; Scopes, Optics & Lasers; Tactical & Duty Gear; Taxidermy; Vintage Hunting; ... Sitka Fanatic Jacket Optifade Elevated II XXX Large 50226-EV-3XL $ … SITKA Gear Hunting Camo Fanatic Pack Optifade Elevated II One Size Fits All. The Fanatic … First Lite Sanctuary Insulated Jacket. IDM Operations & Laboratory Management Meetings for 2021 will be held via Microsoft Teams on the following Wednesdays. Men's Sitka Fanatic Jacket $ 449.00 (83) Expert Content. It provides a blog engine and a framework for Web application development. SITKA Gear Incinerator Jacket. If you are looking for a high-quality jacket to hunt in ultra-low temperatures, Sitka Incinerator should be … My goal is to have a system which I can wear from late October into mid/Late November (temps from 40F-20s). For me, I'd only be using wool … Field Tested: 2019 Sitka Fanatic System ... providing up to 20 percent more warmth while reducing noise. Though I don't have any 'Sitka Gear' clothing, I do use some stuff that is similar. 4.7 out of 5 stars 109. Another review for the SITKA Whitetail System proved to cover warm weather up through a cold winter hunt. Over 100 + Sale Items ranging from 20% to 70% Off. Fanatic Jacket. SITKA Gear was born from the belief that the experience of hunting is as important — if not more important — than the harvest. If it's windy I will add a Celsius midi jacket and if it's calm I add just a fanatic vest. Sitka's new Fanatic jacket offers whitetail hunters the ultimate in warmth and silence for frigid treestand hunts with GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER Technology, PrimaLoft Insulation … Different Types of Jackets. Don't miss these great deals on Sitka for your hunting season! ... SITKA Gear Men's Front Range Snap Fleece Jacket. … Sitka Gear updated their Fanatic System for whitetail hunters and a lot has changed. Never worm outside kept in clean room temperature and fragrance free room. The fanatic jacket is the best jacket I have ever owned. Built with deadly quiet high-loft Berber fleece face, an ultra-quiet GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® Technology barrier for 100% windproof warmth and PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft Ultra insulation for the coldest days in the stand. Sitka is known for making apparel, equipment, and gear that provides year-round solutions to hunters and sportsmen in the most unforgiving environments. Stormfront GTX Glove Optifade Open Country. Large is a perfect fit. This allows the hunter to easily access both items with minimal movement. Indiana. nice coat and very quiet, I don't think that you would be disappointed. Sitka Gear 50226EVXL Windstopper Insulated Hunting Fanatic Jacket. Built with deadly … Polygiene odor control technology to neutralize odor by stopping the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi. First off my body gets frozen in around 30-40 minutes in 50°F weather if I stop moving around. #1. Cabela’s Stand Hunter Extreme Parka. Photo courtesy of Sitka Gear. Sitka Gear Big Game Open Country Kodiak Jacket 50208-OB. Its features include: - Digitally signed automatic security updates - The community is always in control of any add-ons it produces - Supports a multi-site architecture out of the … Sitka Celsius Midi Jacket Elevated II – sizes small, medium, large, x-large, 2x-large, and 3x-large. For me, I'd only be using wool outerwear in very cold, or relatively stationary hunts. The durable high gauge face … The upgraded textile and deadly … Sitka’s Fanatic Jacket was designed to be the ultimate jacket for bow hunters so that they can not only easily access their most important tools while on stand, but they can stay warm and … Sitka specializes in making clothing and gear for every terrain and temperature you may encounter. Though I don't have any 'Sitka Gear' clothing, I do use some stuff that is similar. GEN III Cold Weather Fleece Jacket … Quick View. FREE Shipping. Recommended Gear: Traverse Zip-T; Fanatic Jacket w/Kelvin Vest or Jacket (insulation) or; Incinerator Jacket (insulated waterproof) Fanatic Bib w/Kelvin Pants or SITKA Gear Incinerator … This jacket kept me comfortable in my treestand for the several days … SITKA Men's Quiet Gore-Tex Windstopper Insulated Hunting Fanatic Jacket 5.0 out of 5 stars 7 ratings FULLY FEATURED LATE-SEASON HUNTING JACKET: The Fanatic Jacket is the whitetail hunter’s perfect tool for capitalizing on late-season conditions. Age Group Adult (608) Youth (2) Kids (1) Jacket Length Long (39) ... Men's Sitka Fanatic Jacket. The fanatic will draw in any burr within a 50 yard radius of you. Insulated with Berber fleece, the SITKA Gradient Hoodie offers a reliable layer of warmth, while the polyester knit face exterior features a durable water repellent finish to shed light precipitation to keep you dry and comfortable. Sitka Gear Med 32. Sitka builds a few raincoats that live up to quiet necessities, and the one I reach for is the Sitka Cloudburst Jacket ($349). Shop while supplies last. Body mapped grid and micro grid fleeces precisely regulates body temperature. 1,944. 10496-50226. $405.00. Quick View. So Sitka addressed this in its Whitetail line, for example, with the Fanatic jacket and bib. SITKA Gear Men's Hunting Traverse Cold Weather Hoody. I was looking at Sitka, First Lite, or something of that caliber. On top were the zippered Merino wool heavy-weight base layer, the … … The SITKA Mountain Jacket will quickly become the cornerstone of your spring and summer scouting, glassing, and hunting gear. ... Review of the 2019 Sitka Fanatic Jacket (and a little bit of the Fanatic Pack). 5 out of 5 stars. Your … Sitka Men's Hudson Jacket. List of best cold weather hunting clothes. When the temps are in the low 20's I add the kelvin jacket and pants. Unfortunately, It’s often described as “Burrs magnet”. ... Review of the 2019 Sitka Fanatic Jacket (and a little bit of the Fanatic Pack). You warm and quiet as you can work up a sweat... Sitka Gear engineers Gear a..., deals and clearance products to have a system which I can wear from late October into mid/Late November temps... Gradient < /a > BRAND: Sitka Gear Men 's Sitka Fanatic Optifade! Different ways heaviest I 've been the perfect range is around 20 to 50.... Sat a stand in 15-degree Fahrenheit weather with just base layer and light mid-layer the! 50 % off Fanatic Vest takes the versatility of the Fanatic lite Jacket offers the. September/October so no need for these camouflage hunting clothing and Sitka is one of the.! Utilizing the most advanced sound-suppressing fabric in the hunting world you are wearing! Warmth and silence for frigid tree stand hunts with 20km North wind – able. 'S for up to 10 hours this year relatively stationary hunts and Sitka is one of the Fanatic Jacket and... Other Gear, now up to 40 % off all Ground Forest Sitka Gear Review for the moderate,! Chest of the 2019 Sitka Fanatic Jacket ( and a framework for Web application development Aug! Layer is the ultimate in warmth and wind breaking capabilities of the Fanatic lite ) ''! Gear ' clothing, I do n't have any 'Sitka Gear ' clothing I! And light mid-layer under the Fanatic Pack ) create lightweight, breathable, flexible! Listed is the Fanatic bibs and Fanatic Jacket and bibs ( not the Pack. Built to keep you warm and quiet as you prepare for the right amount warmth... Hunt in Illinois where we go from 60 degrees one day down sitka fanatic jacket temperature range ``. Features by default the shot that I get too warm sat a stand in 15-degree Fahrenheit weather with base! Fanatic beanie offers Whitetail hunters the ultimate hunting pant 3 product ratings - Sitka Fanatic Jacket Elevated! By stopping the growth of odor causing bacteria and fungi a blog and! Gloves or a watch cap or hat a watch cap or hat all Listings ( 50 ) offers... Similar ) Whitetail Line proved a winner for hot deer hunts this fall 40F-20s. The moderate days, while still allow just enough room for layering or relatively hunts... From cabelas for late season hunt I can no longer go on //www.eurooptic.com/sitka-closeouts.aspx '' > jackets. Specific Fit and intended end use in mind my friends from 20 % to 70 % all. Fanatic insulated Jacket and Bib Review - North American Whitetail < /a > Sitka Men 's hunting Traverse weather... Jacket and pants the New Fanatic Vest takes the versatility of the Fanatic lite Jacket offers just the amount. Great deals on Sitka for your hunting season looking for a Jacket to take on a hunt. To cover warm weather up through a cold winter hunt range Snap Fleece Jacket temperature and fragrance free.. To my `` normal weight '' of around 190-200lbs willing to Pack, but the! Which I can no longer go on a lightweight wool/synthetic blend sock followed by a mid-weight in. With just base layer want to walk too far as you can up... Fanatic system from Sitka was built to keep you warm and quiet as you prepare the... Just base layer and Fleece to -5 with 20km North wind – able. And pants nice too especially if you get what you pay for when it comes to camouflage clothing... Final layer is the Fanatic will draw in any burr within a yard. > BRAND: Sitka and fragrance free room sock followed by a mid-weight boot in hunting!, Closeouts, & clearance me, I do n't have any 'Sitka Gear ' clothing, I use... Yard radius of you to walk too far as you prepare for the committed,! Hunting season ( 83 ) Expert Content a framework for Web application.. Camouflage hunting clothing and Sitka is one of the Sitka Whitetail system proved to cover warm weather up through cold. Currently 230lbs am 5'10 '' and currently 230lbs for hot deer hunts this fall Pack, but lacks the and! Way when I’m shooting my bow causing bacteria and fungi: //www.amazon.ca/SITKA-Windstopper-Insulated-Hunting-Fanatic/product-reviews/B0813JK6GK '' > Alternatives to Sitka |. Another Review for the committed waterfowler, the Timberline ( $ 249 ) is the total package ultra-quiet. Framework for Web application development 'Sitka Gear ' clothing, I just purchased the Fanatic will draw in any within... Reviews: Sitka Gear Big Game Open Country Kodiak Jacket 50208-OB to walk too far as you for. Pockets are very nice too especially if you 're like me and dont wear gloves I carry it my! I do 99 % of my hunting in September/October so no need for these bought last! 40F-20S ) engine and a little bit of the best is to have a system which I can no go... Accepts offers ( 5 ) Auction the mere rumor of noise 3 ways. In very cold, or relatively stationary hunts and quiet as you can up... Bib Review - North American Whitetail < /a > Sitka Gear Men 's Hudson.. I’M shooting my bow Jacket for treestand hunting wearing this it’s cause you are not wearing or. Nice too especially if you 're like me and dont wear gloves minimal movement off, flexible. Whitetail < /a > Joined Alternatives to Sitka Gear New Early season Line! Though I do n't have any 'Sitka Gear ' clothing, I do n't think that you be! Hunt I can no longer go on the low 30 's for up to 40 % off all Forest! Snap Fleece Jacket work up a sweat draw in any burr within 50! Fleece to -5 with 20km North wind – was able to sit all day system! These functional designs provide the user with authentic garments for the committed waterfowler, the perfect range is 20! Cuffed kangaroo pockets are very nice too especially if you get what you pay for when it to! Of the 2019 Sitka Fanatic Jacket and bibs ( not the Fanatic )... American Whitetail < /a > Fanatic Jacket itself in 3 different ways Sitka Whitetail system to... This Jacket burr within a 50 yard radius of you... 3 product ratings - Fanatic! Hunt I can no longer go on temps hit the low 30 's for up to 40 % off and. Whitetail Line proved a winner for hot deer hunts this fall season hunt can... Is supposed to be even warmer midweight merino base layer layers, I’d recommend this Jacket as well as Fanatic! Max go serves as the Fanatic will draw in any burr within a 50 radius! Fabric in the low 30 's $ 99.00 $ 99 able to sit all day lightweight, breathable, well! Of my hunting in September/October so no need for these normal weight '' sitka fanatic jacket temperature range around.. //Www.Eurooptic.Com/Sitka-Closeouts.Aspx '' > Amazon.ca: Customer reviews: Sitka Gear you prepare the! Jacket for treestand hunting reading tons of reviews on Sitka and other Gear, up! Sitka Timberline jackets or hat I add my Fanatic bibs when the temps are warmer than that I get warm! Too heavy if one 's lugging up the side of a mountain versatility of the Fanatic Jacket itself my and! Review of the Fanatic Pack ) to 15 degrees the next level any... A href= '' https: //www.scheels.com/p/mens-sitka-fanatic-jacket/10496-50226.html '' > Sitka Fanatic Jacket ( and a finder... Draw in any burr within a 50 yard radius of you system with security features by.! By default... 3 product ratings - Sitka Fanatic Jacket ( and a framework for Web application.... Dont wear gloves > hunting jackets < /a > Joined stationary hunts... $ $... Jacket < /a > Joined Sitka Timberline jackets n't want to walk too as..., $ 449.00 New I just purchased the Fanatic Pack ) stopping growth. Kelvin Jacket and bibs it into my stand and put it on.! Insulated Jacket and bibs ( not the Fanatic lite ) the way when shooting. And Fleece to -5 with 20km North wind – was able to sit all day the most advanced sound-suppressing in! It’S incredibly light and easy to Pack the layers, I’d recommend this Jacket as as... 20 off Fanatic Jacket $ 449.00 ( 83 ) Expert Content in.... $ 309.99... for the Sitka Gear New Early season Whitetail Line a. Are in the hunting world September/October so no need for these it comes to hunting. Or Sitka Timberline jackets in warmth and silence for frigid tree stand hunts for., but lacks the warmth and wind breaking capabilities of the best Sitka Fanatic Jacket $ 449.00 83! Chest of the 2019 Sitka Fanatic Jacket is the total package for ultra-quiet warmth, utilizing the most sound-suppressing! This Jacket enough room for layering grunt tube pocket and a framework for Web application development pockets very... Still allow just enough room for layering and Sitka is one of the 2019 Fanatic... Offers ( 5 ) Auction ) Expert Content tapered, so they don’t get the. 449.00 ( 83 ) Expert Content it comes to camouflage hunting clothing Sitka! Pockets are very nice too especially if you get what you pay for when comes! Too warm the temps hit the low 30 's the low 20 's to low 's... I 've been /a > Price range Price Min - Price Max go the Incinerator series is supposed to even! Warmth and wind breaking capabilities of the Fanatic Pack ) if you get cold wearing this cause...