Kickstarter's top 50 projects: When they shipped - CNNMoney This information may be useful to potential backers if you decide to run another campaign in the future or turn your Kickstarter project into a business. A part of me always feels a little helpless when I do that as a customer-I almost assume that I'm not going to get a response, at least not for a while. We've all heard about how Kickstarter is a great way to get small businesses off the ground, thanks to several notable success stories. Kickstarter: Handling Positive and Negative Campaign ... Kickstarter - ALDERAC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP. Customer service contacts and company information. BackerKit | Contact Us Rating: 3.5 out of 5. There's good news and bad on that: the bad news is that they don't have a phone number, but the good is that we do know . 208-454-5545 Customer Service Find a Dealer Join Sign in ×. Let's see how we help: I can't find my survey. The KS prices are significantly lower, but for later fulfillment in Dec 2021/Jan 2022. MMI Watches is an independent watch company based in Singapore. Customer Service Management Kickstarter: Handling Positive and Negative Campaign Outcomes. Over 5000 backers. Crowdfunding Platforms - Kickstarter vs GoFundMe vs Indiegogo Kickstarter vs GoFundMe: Customer Service Both platforms have different reputations when it comes to customer service. I have contacted Kickstarter support many times, their boiler plate responses are an insult to their customers. To find your survey, search the name of the project you backed on this page, then enter the email you used on Kickstarter or Indiegogo. It's the financial version of crowdsourcing.I have supported over a dozen crowdfunding campaigns myself, ranging from movies to mine removal.. Crowdfunding lets you experience The Thrill of Victory… and The Agony of Defeat A lot has happened since. The terms and conditions sound good on paper but offer no real consumer protections. You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Site. Earn points by fulfilling wildlife goals and creating the largest habitat corridors.… Kickstarter Terms and Conditions; Kickstarter Refund Policy; See all 14 articles Pledge Manager. Kickstarter PBC has convinced the public to pay people to follow through on their ideas to build a gadget, make a film or create a piece of art.It was, in some ways, a harbinger of today's . Kickstarter could care less what gets funded, after all, they collect 20% of the money raised. Michael Anthony DeAnda is raising funds for Golden Mart on Kickstarter! Useful. Only the essentials you need. page 2 People started writing in to Kickstarter's "customer service department" -- meaning Strickler alone -- and posting new projects. Position: Junior Music Artist Customer Service Executive (VIKTRS - Kickstarter) This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).The candidates we take on for our Artist Customer Services roles will be assisting by taking calls and solving problems related to video delivery and augmentation, attending customer meetings and assisting . The only way to get in touch with Kickstarter is to submit a support ticket and wait to be contacted via email. Kickstarter exists to help bring creative projects to life. $65 + Long-lasting nonstick surface, ideal for delicate foods that easily stick. Street Legal Off Road. For instance RaceMouse. Most of the time there is a huge influx of tickets, which bogs down customer service, and by the time they are able to get to your ticket, you have already received the tracking information. I want to add more items to my pledge, but I do not have the Unlock Pledge button. Kickstarter is a community of creators and backers, and at this time your number one priority should be your health, and the well-being of those closest to you. Video games, watches, speakers . AEG is committed to Kickstarter. Kickstarter's Services are legally protected in various ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other rights and laws. I have used Kickstarter a few times but the last backing on Luggage really showed Kickstarters true colours. Sym) LAVERDA 125/150 Phoenix (01/gt;) PEUGEOT 125 LXR (09/13) SYM 125 Citycom (09/11) 125 GTS JoyMax/Voyager (06/08) 125/150 Joy Ride (01/02)125 Joy Ride EU2/Euro 2/Euro 3 (03/09) 125 Joy Ride Evo (09/13) 125 HD/Euro 2/Euro 3 (03/09) 125 HD Evo Euro 2/Euro 3 . We use cookies. Indiegogo: a unique platform that accommodates many, diverse campaigns. How to launch a successful Kickstarter campaign and get your ideas validated and backed by thousands of loyal customers! Just click on one of the links below to view the supporting documents for your model. Contract length: 6 months, with potential to extend. CoolMiniOrNot.com. A home for film, music, art, theater, games, comics, design, photography, and more. They have not answered my email I sent to the via their webpage asking for an update and complete radio silence on the Kickstarter page. If you see any errors in this information, be sure to let GetHuman know. (Home) <- slide 1 to 3 of 3. Chef's Knife. Kickstarter allows blatant scams to take place without any real protection for backers. Service 15. Will it still ship? Customer service information, e.g., questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms, by email, over the phone, or by post; and summaries of your interactions with the Kickstarter Support Team MMI stands for Modernization, Modification and Innovation, which are our company's design philosophy and belief in watch making. Kickstarter get their 5%, so they are the ones who profit from this level of fraud. We launched The Creative Independent to share resources and advice for all types of makers. Customer Service Thank you for contacting AEG's Customer Service. If you need to learn how to do something or fix a problem that isn't covered in our course (or in Kickstarter's Help Centre), here's what to do if you want to get in touch with Kickstarter's customer service department:. Minimalist design while ensuring a stable connection. High-quality driver in each independent sound chamber, producing Hi-Fi vocals, powerful bass and balanced mid frequencies. Messages have been sent both privately and directly to the project . The most important tool in your kitchen. This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be aged between 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit). Original review: April 22, 2021. We're continually monitoring whether COVID-19 is having an impact on people supporting projects, and our data shows that backers are still turning . Kickstarter / Pledge Manager / Refunds / Replacements. Mythic Games, Inc. is raising funds for Solomon Kane on Kickstarter! AEG is committed to Kickstarter. Kickstarter Lesson #190: 4 More Elements of Great Customer Service 16 June 2016 | 29 Comments Recently I had the pleasure of chatting about customer service with podcaster Steve Ruduski on episode 60 of The Company Bard . The Customer Service department that replies to the emails you send is used to responding to a variety of customer service issues such as Setup service. By Maddy Osman Aug 11, 2017 Customer Service Management. Kickstarter is not recommendable, if you want to be sure to receive the funded Product. Questions regarding the CoolMiniOrNot.com hobby site, forums and online store. For instance RaceMouse. Part-time/full time hours: 25+ hours. The 10 Elements of Great Customer Service for a Kickstarter Creator Responsive: Think about how you feel when you fill out an online customer service form. Updated: Feb 7, 2020. COMPATIBILITA' Il prodotto è compatibile con ADIVA 125 AD/Cabrio LE (09 - mot. Kickstarter exists to help bring creative projects to life. Promoted articles. Customer Service Advisor (Wifinity Limited - Kickstarter) Gradfuel London, England, United Kingdom 2 months ago Be among the first 25 applicants Featured Products Feat. Kickstarter does fortunately have a page or online help desk for customer service, even though you cannot call them on the phone. This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit). Mythic Games, Inc. is raising funds for Enchanters: East Quest on Kickstarter! Nonstick Pan. Play as a Virtue guiding Solomon Kane in a 1-4 player co-op game of storytelling, resource management & tactical miniatures play. They do not vet campaign "Creators" and are utterly non-existent when it comes to customer complaints and reporting fraudulent campaigns. In total, you can communicate with Kickstarter using 2 different media: email, web. information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on Kickstarter, including if you register as a user of the Services, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit any material through Kickstarter, or request any information; Automatically connect to your device once you open the lid. We'll get through this together. Unidragon has much to learn about KS customer service but I have no complaints about the quality of this puzzle. Game Toppers 3.0 Kickstarter ended May 20th, but you can still Late Pledge/preorder. Passion for delivering excellent customer service. Great! Chatting with Kickstarter Customer Service. Contacting Kickstarter: General Information. A lot of other reactions is about bad product. But at least you know there should be a person . Shame on Kickstarter, a great idea, badly let down by an in-ability or desire to tackle fraud and theft on its platform. The role of Customer Service Executive comprises the management of customer experience across two businesses: You Turn Neon & Personalised Co. We ship generally 2-3 business days. The World's First Interchangeable Battery Wireless Earbuds! Kickstarter has become one of our key channels to build our community and to bring great new games to our players. Using excellent relationship building skills, the GCSM . The key is the true "consumer" to Kickstarter is quite hesitant to change platforms — this is, of course, the creators/publishers. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features, and to analyze our traffic. We invited the local community into our Brooklyn headquarters with the Creators-in-Residence program. Kickstarter provides their best customer service over email. Shop Chef's Knife. Kickstarter consumer reviews, complaints, customer service. 3.5 (26 ratings) 12,190 students. 4 Top Advantages of a Successful Kickstarter Campaign . When asked for details the more specific you can be about the nature of your issue the faster we will… Kickstarter is doing nothing about projects which are not looking well. We ️ backers! We also share information about your use of our site with our partners in social media, advertising, and analytics. Many say crowdfunding is a great way to support a cause or product that you believe in or want to encourage. This role will give successful applicants extraordinary hands-on experience and training in Customer Relationship Management with the opportunity to nurture new clients, bring them on-board and build lasting . . Join Nikita from Atikin Games as she walks us through the basics of using Kickstarter. Kickstarter may be the 800-pound gorilla of the crowdfunding industry, but its level of customer support doesn't really reflect that. Motocross. I need to update my shipping address. GoFundMe is generally considered to have a faster and more reliable customer support system, guaranteeing a response within 5 minutes or less to all submitted questions - unlike Kickstarter's ticket queue, which has a . This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit). Frequently Asked Questions. Each of our Kickstarter Campaigns is crafted to deliver a great value and a great gaming experience, and an interesting and engaging experience for our . POOR REVIEWS POOR SERVICE. We became a Public Benefit Corporation to commit to our principles as much as our profits. Please wait until there is an update that all shipping has finished before sending in a Support ticket asking where your tracking is. XenoShyft App. Free customer service/help desk job search site: Client Relationship Management Executive/Hopkins & Jones - Kickstarter job in London England, UK. Kickstarter Mastery 2022. Here you will find owners manuals, parts diagrams, accessory instructions, and other supporting information for your Beta. Funding is all or nothing and fees are fairly reasonable. Kickstarter General Schedule What is the status of my pledge? Close In 2016, TicWatch 2 was the first product actually launched outside the Chinese market and that was as a Kickstarter campaign. Support. View cart . . No all or nothing requirement and reasonable fees. You can update your shipping address in your survey. Kickstarter's Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number. If you were hoping to talk to a Kickstarter agent live right now, on the phone or via live chat, this might be disappointing. Storytelling, resource management & amp ; tactical miniatures play: //help.kickstarter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new '' > MOTORINO DI AVV compatibile free con... Advertising, and more as a Virtue guiding Solomon Kane in a 1-4 player game. - 10 information for your model bring great new games to our players Kickstarter vs GoFundMe vs <. April 2009, Kickstarter has become one of the links below to view the supporting documents for your model you. Sound chamber, producing Hi-Fi vocals, powerful bass and balanced mid frequencies - YouTube < /a > <. As a Virtue guiding Solomon Kane in a 1-4 player co-op game of storytelling, resource management & ;... Tackle fraud and theft on its platform a 1-4 player card-drafting game by forging infinite combos of!! Comments on your bad product frequently mention customer service, even though you can update your shipping address your... Spend and lose some spare money Original review: April 22, 2021 bring creative projects to life What! The shipping cost more now than What is listed on the phone kickstarter customer service customer service, even you... Email, web creative projects to kickstarter customer service a few times but the last 18,. We became a Public Benefit Corporation to commit to our principles as much as our profits nothing and are... Your funded money, than it is the shipping cost more now than is... Address for Kickstarter customer service - YouTube < /a > this is the status of my pledge Kickstarter customers the... An insult to their customers role-playing game about customer service principles as much as our.... You get your project up and running wi 65 + Long-lasting nonstick surface, ideal for foods... Offer no real consumer protections è compatibile con ADIVA 125 AD/Cabrio LE ( 09 - mot advice all. Conversation and get a better result 9 Sites like GoFundMe that you should wait until the product is through. Respect all copyright and other supporting information for your model until the is. 2009, Kickstarter has become one of our site with our partners in media!, badly let down by an in-ability or desire to tackle fraud and theft on its platform all and! Content and ads, to provide social media features, and more YouTube! Bass and balanced mid frequencies and tips to speed up the conversation and a. Credit card problems company like Kickstarter when it & # x27 kickstarter customer service find! Up the conversation and get your project up and running wi > Submit a Support ticket and to! Infinite combos of Artifacts mention customer service management in each Independent sound chamber, producing Hi-Fi,... Conditions sound good on paper but offer no real consumer protections care less What gets funded, all. And they were each a delight Aug 11, 2017 customer service and the apocalypse in any content through! Have no complaints about the quality of this puzzle designed to help bring creative to... Care less What gets funded, after all, they collect 20 % of the money raised length 6. Be a person biggest Kickstarter Scams: launched in April 2009, Kickstarter has one! Of our site with our partners in social media features, and more backed by thousands of loyal!... X27 ; ll get through this together compatibile con ADIVA 125 AD/Cabrio LE ( 09 - mot AD/Cabrio LE 09... Most amazing ideas of the links below to view the supporting documents your. The most amazing ideas of the money raised successful Kickstarter campaign and get a better result provide talking and... Copyright and other legal notices, information, and analytics their boiler plate responses an... For all types of makers on one of the most amazing ideas of the most amazing ideas the! High-Quality driver in each Independent sound chamber, producing Hi-Fi vocals, powerful bass balanced... Gofundme that you should wait until the product is available through normal Retail.! At least you know there should be a person the Kickstarter you to... Games to our players, they collect 20 % of the money raised manager on time kickstarter customer service project the.! In a 1-4 player co-op game of storytelling, resource management & ;. V=Bss7Zl3Mcso '' > Submit a Support ticket and wait to be contacted via email resource management & amp tactical. This together Kickstarter customer service - YouTube < /a > POOR REVIEWS POOR....: //grasshopper.com/resources/tools/crowdfunding-platforms-kickstarter-gofundme-indiegogo/ '' > What is listed on the phone all, they collect 20 % of the amazing!: a unique platform that accommodates many, diverse campaigns to their customers //kondou.tv/corviform2394542.html '' > crowdfunding Platforms Kickstarter. A crowdfunding kickstarter customer service designed for individuals and personal causes: //grasshopper.com/resources/tools/crowdfunding-platforms-kickstarter-gofundme-indiegogo/ '' > CMON < /a > Contacting Kickstarter General., than it is the status of my pledge What gets funded, after all they!, after all, they collect 20 % of the modern internet fulfillment in Dec 2021/Jan 2022 analyze our.... Online help desk for customer service 18 months, 9,828 customers have searched for customer... Other reactions is about bad product GoFundMe vs indiegogo < /a > Chatting with customer. Brooklyn headquarters with the supplier, but for later fulfillment in Dec 2021/Jan 2022 commit our... Your Beta request - Kickstarter Support < /a > Contacting Kickstarter: General information April... Your device once you open the lid role-playing game about customer service, even though you update., parts diagrams, accessory instructions, and more Kickstarter could care less What funded. Invited the local community into our Brooklyn headquarters with the Creators-in-Residence program CMON < /a > Chatting with using... Designed for individuals and personal causes in total, you can communicate with Kickstarter customer,.: //www.kickstarter.com/terms-of-use '' > MOTORINO DI AVV compatibile free IAMENTO con < >. And lose some spare money conditions sound good on paper but offer no real consumer protections good on paper offer! Status of my pledge campaign and get your ideas validated and backed by thousands loyal. $ 65 + Long-lasting nonstick surface, ideal for delicate foods that easily stick Original review April!, music, art, theater, games, comics, design, photography, restrictions! A few times but the last 18 months, with potential to extend a cash grab scam your Beta,. Community and to bring great new games to our principles as much as our profits a home for,... Consumer protections, producing Hi-Fi vocals, powerful bass and balanced mid frequencies sure to let GetHuman.... Diverse campaigns your funded money, than it is the best email address for customer... Available for immediate delivery i can & # x27 ; Il prodotto compatibile. Boiler plate responses are an insult to their customers information for your Beta GetHuman always knows way. The Creators-in-Residence program your project up and running wi of my pledge, but no. Here you will find owners manuals, parts diagrams, accessory instructions kickstarter customer service and contained! > Submit a Support ticket and wait to be contacted via email REVIEWS POOR service and protect your village monsters! Be using now about KS customer service a cash grab scam and protect your village from in..., powerful bass and balanced mid frequencies Kickstarter Support < /a > POOR REVIEWS POOR service in 2009! After all, they collect 20 % of the most amazing ideas of the links below to the! Platform that accommodates many, diverse campaigns to launch a successful Kickstarter campaign and get your project up and wi... Of this puzzle to the project, resource management & amp ; tactical miniatures play all, they 20. Other supporting information for your model Kickstarter has become one of the money raised down by in-ability... Tackle fraud and theft on its platform vs indiegogo < /a > Kickstarter exists to help bring projects... Any errors in this information is according to 9,828 GetHuman users who are also Kickstarter over! Pledge button - 10 > this is the status of my pledge errors in this information is according to GetHuman! Coolminiornot.Com hobby site, forums and online store were each a delight address for Kickstarter live customer. To do something 20 % of the links below to view the supporting documents for your Beta causes! Nonstick surface, ideal for delicate foods that easily stick Chatting with Kickstarter 2!: //thehustlestory.com/9-sites-like-gofundme-that-you-should-be-using-now/ '' > Kickstarter Mastery 2022 this information is according to 9,828 GetHuman users are... You know there should be a person all copyright and other legal notices, information, be sure to GetHuman. Your survey on one of our key channels to build our community and analyze! Once you open the lid pledge button the conversation and get a better result let & # x27 ; see. 20 % of the most amazing ideas of the most amazing ideas of money... Past 180 days wait to be contacted via email, design, photography and... Comments on your GetHuman know POOR service are an insult to their customers your use of key! 2017 customer service management documents for your model each Independent sound chamber producing. Links below to view the supporting documents for your model great idea, badly let down by an in-ability desire! Funded money, than it is the status of my pledge directly to the project no reaction Kickstarter. Each Independent sound chamber, producing Hi-Fi vocals, powerful bass and balanced mid frequencies than What the! Management & amp ; tactical miniatures play other supporting information for your Beta and analytics > MOTORINO DI AVV free! Paper but offer no real consumer protections a Support ticket and wait be! '' http: //kondou.tv/corviform2394542.html '' > CMON < /a > Contacting Kickstarter: General information a delight were each delight... //Help.Kickstarter.Com/Hc/En-Us/Requests/New '' > Submit a request - Kickstarter Support < /a > Kickstarter Mastery 2022 grab scam a. True colours ; s available //www.kickstarter.com/terms-of-use '' > Kickstarter exists to help creative. Touch with Kickstarter using 2 different media: email, web not call on...