As of October 24, 2020. JetPunk Premium. Country Shape Quiz: Guess Countries from their Geographical Shapes. Font Size: Not every nation has a Machu Picchu, a Great Wall of China, or an Eiffel Tower. Bill Russell holds the record for the most NBA Championships won as a player. I get overwhelmed easily, so looking for someone to help make memes and just keep up with everything. The independent country is not only a self-governed nation with its own authorities, but this status needs the international diplomatic recognition of sovereignty. About JetPunk. Europe Geography Quiz — Geography Games A map of the most guessed countries on Jetpunk.com. Light ... by federick Plays Quiz Updated Jan 5, 2021 . XIV 28. Close. New Zealand. Can You Guess the Country By Its Outline? It must be the most guessed correctly, otherwise Russia would probably be near the top of the list. Countries of the World - No Outlines Minefield 2,130. In the end, it will let you know how you scored out of 50. 100. programme-tv.net. 100% Upvoted. Countries of the World 3,288. eric29cocoanuts. Click Share to make it public. Thereby, we can say that the total number of independent states in the world today is 197, including 193 fully recognized members of the United Nations and 2 countries, Vatican City . Benin is a West African country… South Sudan is 85%. How familiar are you with these borders? Should Jetpunk include these? Challenge Friends. Quiz. How well do you know the flags of each country? A map of the most guessed countries on Jetpunk.com. 50 Most Populous Countries - Map Quiz Game: According to 2016 estimates, over 93 percent of the world's population lived in the 50 most populous countries alone. 2. This comparison shows that, overall, the most insecure passwords to use across all countries and populations are "123456" and "12345678" - two of the most obvious, easiest-to-guess numeric patterns which meet the minimum 6 to 8 character password length requirement that most web sites have. And of course this changes every time you play. 30 Most Populous Countries, Capitals - Map Quiz Game: For the past few decades, the rankings of the most populous countries in the world have undergone some changes. DJ Khaled. This leaderboard has been disabled by the resource owner. Played: 1660658. Take this quiz with friends in real time and compare . 50 Least Guessed Countries on Jetpunk-50 Most Guessed Countries On Jetpunk-50 Most Visited Countries-New and Popular Countries of the World Quiz. Obscure Knowledge - US States 5,737. Since 2000, however, European countries like Russia, Germany, and the United Kingdom have fallen in the rankings while . Quiz Stats. Can you name the 20 most guessed European countries without naming any that are not the 20 most guessed? Learn more. What are the most racist countries in the world? How well do you know the flags of the world? Ayodhya On High Alert Ahead Of 29Th Anniversary Of Babri Masjid Demolition. Which quizzes help you become more intelligent/cultured? Weakest Link: Europe 2,369. Talking as a Brazilian, I guess Portugal seems more like a forgotten memory from History school books to most of Brazilians (and I say that because I made some friends/relatives take the Countries of the World quiz and Portugal was not an easy one for . Quizzes . The Country Shape Quiz is an educational geography game, where you are supposed to enter the name of the displayed country shape in the text field on top. The United States of America. Flags help us to identify different countries around the world. I am sure panama is there cause of the hats, and cuba cause of the cigars. The United States declared its independence . This does not scramble the answers, just selects a random selection from your bank of questions and answers in Step 2. In reality, however, the correct number is 7.5. Explore different locations within the United States and make your guess based on the things around you. by Birchfall Plays Quiz not verified by Sporcle . You're probably pretty familiar with the world by now. Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Of those, there are some that most people would be able to find on a map, like China, India, and the United States, and there are others that may be more challenging, like Uzbekistan and Tanzania. Create Account. Most Guessed Countries on JetPunk. Guess Country Flag - Trivia Quiz. The largest percentage point difference was recorded in France where respondents guessed that their country has 31 Muslims for every 100 people. And of course this changes every time you play. And I am sure I missed many reasons for the others :) report reply. A new graphic from Church News labels the 30 countries with the most members of the Church. Bordering Germany on a Map 3. Can You Guess The Country Based On One Food Item? Africa Map Quiz. World Capitals Quiz. 3. Guess the Brand Logo Quiz Online. This leaderboard is currently private. Passwords leaked. Number: Population. Most Americans Can't Score Over 3/7 On This World Population Quiz. Bosnia has the most similar flag to Barbados and Barbados has the most similar flag to Bosnia, but while the US has the most similar flag to Malaysia the Malaysian flag is not the most similar flag to the US flag, because that is the Liberian flag. After you've finished the first 13 questions, click the arrow on the right-hand side of the image to scroll to the next batch. Countries by Borders in 90 Seconds . YourLifeChoices Writers. https://www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/6121/every-country-shape - Quizhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CdDLM2d8ZU&t=60s - Previous Run (8:07) Rentals Details: Flags!One of the most common topics on JetPunk.But the flags you are going to see here are not at all common! Keep in mind that users will often use the map to guide their answers. Contact Us. Countries of Europe 2,136. 1m. Per Capita: 19.902. Discussion: which JetPunk quizzes are the most useful to know? If You Can Match 11/15 Flags To The Countries They Belong To, You're A True Genius. The mortality is up more than 20% and only about 4 % is explained by covid. Countries of the World 322. There are several brands around the globe who are recognized by millions of people from just their logo. 1. Flags of the World 1,623. If I say "poutine," you think ______. Total: 2,867,917,611. The top few, like China, India, the United States, and Indonesia have stayed the same for a number of years. I live in one of the most vaccinated countries in the world and guess what the mortality is. Perhaps most importantly is that it provides an alternative to the . Open a modal to take you to registration information. Clueless Letter Lines: Landlocked Countries 501. European Countries with a 'Y' 1. The first thing we notice about the Worldwide data is that four of the top five most popular sites are the same as in the US: YouTube, Facebook, Wikipedia, and Twitter. BuzzFeed Staff. Average: 8.43. Greece. Well, Portugal is not quite remember by most of people. Most Famous Countries. Then I remember that on JetPunk, Russia is always grouped with Europe. The WHO was established on 7 April 1948. Find the Countries of Europe - No Outlines Minefield 2,885. It's not as easy as it sounds. I'm sorry to inform you, but at least the Portugal cities are wrong, the source you used its not the most up to date. This leaderboard is disabled as your options are different to the resource owner. 61,310,623. 0%. Each question includes the clue, category, value, and date the episode aired, followed by the answer in standard "Jeopardy!" format. I live in one of the most vaccinated countries in the world and guess what the mortality is. We've laid some popular flags over the outline of their countries - can you guess which countries they are? It's not like Germany or France, from which we get lots of political news every week. Let's see if you can score 20 correct answers in this fun multiple choice geography test. Light green is most guessed, light red is least guessed. The best place to gather this type of information is on national statistics agencies, in Portugal's case INE as they are governamental organizations, as I did for my quiz of the Biggest Cities in Portugal, your quiz is good quiz none the less. You can set the order to Easiest first, or Random. This nigga looks like a ferret with a baby afro! Interesting Facts . Take the quiz and find out! Erase Africa (No Outlines or Skips) 20. hide. NBA Basketball Teams Quiz. 16. Good luck! Over 7.4 billion people live in those countries, and nearly 3 billion of those live in just China and India. JetPunk SVG Guide. The Top Ten. Countries of Europe: 1950 1. report reply. Weird and Unknown Flags from Around the World. That's a lot of people! More . Most People Can't Name The 10 Most Populated Countries In 60 Seconds - Can You? 2, 3, and 4-Letter U.S. City Words 19. . To avoid errors due to naming variations or misspellings, you get a list of suggestions when you start typing. Vote. france because of french kiss, china for the chinese wall, India for indian summer, turkey, well, for thanksgiving turkey ofcourse, brazil for brazilian wax. Countries of the World - No Outlines Minefield 186. With only 12 answers, South America may be the easiest of our continent quizzes to finish. The Asian Tourist Economy . Archive and constantly updated (through June 2020, when the most recent season concluded), to compile the following list of 25 "Jeopardy!" questions about countries around the world. US States Quiz. YouTube is the most visited website by far, with 5.5 billion search visits per month. report. I guess since it's new, not many people know it's a country. Blind Ultimate Minefield: Europe 674. Countries of the World - No Outlines Minefield 42. Lil Uzi Vert. There are 6 UN Member states which are unrecognised by at least 1 other member state (China, Armenia, Cyprus, Israel, and North and South Korea). The first meeting of the World Health Assembly (WHA), the agency's governing body, took place on 24 July of that year. 0 comments. Can you guess the capital of these countries? You can't conduct a survey and directly ask people whether they are racist or not. Jun 6, 2019. To begin the guessing game, select a location or difficulty. US States by Sixth Largest Cities 37. There are 23 countries in North America, but only one of them contains Sporcle World Headquarters. Can you guess the country from the flag? Try the quiz yourself, can you guess all the countries?Link: https://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-countries-can-you-name About Us. Austria. Most populous US cities in 60 seconds 52. Will you be able to recognize the flags of countries like Switzerland, South Korea, Panama, The Netherlands, Portugal and India? 30 Most Populous Countries - Map Quiz Game: There are approximately 196 independent countries in the world, depending who you ask (some countries are not fully recognized by others). In . Don't worry if it doesn't come to you right away, hit "Skip" and the country will appear again later. Irish towns quiz 844. Countries of South America. BuzzFeed Quiz Party! 3. Per Knight Frank's Wealth Report (2018); Rank Country/Territory Number of billionaires 1 United States 585 2 China 373 3 Germany 123 4 India 119 5 Russia 101 6 Hong Kong 64 7 United Kingdom 54 8 Canada 46 9 South Korea 44 10 Italy 43 11 France 40 12 Switzerland 36 New Zealand. Every country in the world has its own flag. Guess as many countries as possible in the shortest amount of time! In the example above, you get given 20 random flags from the 196 countries on JetPunk, then you have to guess the country that flag belongs to. Blind Ultimate Minefield: Europe 142. A country's flag is made up of symbols, colours and sometimes phrases that represent its . Sudan is at the bottom, though, so maybe S. Sudan is not too far down the list. Here are the top 10 countries with the most beautiful shapes. Charts. Yes, I could make the colors different, but Clueless #3 uses the same color strategy (as do the other quizzes in the series), so I . 20 Country Snapshot VIII 1. Posted by just now. Erase Europe (Few Outlines, No Skips) 30. We are among the heaviest countries in the world, and the health issue is most pronounced in states like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and West Virginia, where, according to the U.S. Centers for . 61,184,347. Each question asks you to identify the flag of a specific country and you are given several options to choose from. are these other quizzes that have a list of the names of the countries and a picture of the continent and you have to guess each country one at a time. Answer (City) 01: 3,520,031. Top Quizzes with Similar Tags. The cost per Mbps in the Philippines was also one of the most expensive with an average value of $18.18. In honor of Ken Burn's latest PBS documentary "Country Music," take this multiple-choice challenge and learn which legendary country . Some are cool shapes, like Switzerland's and Nepal's, and others just have really cool designs! US States 2,160. The United Kingdom slipped five spots from 2020, coming in at number 18, while Germany is at 7—up 10 spots . 24-06-2020. European Capitals & Countries First Letter Blitz 506. en-1. Most people struggle to name four! 1. Tourism is important to these economies for many reasons. Add to Playlist Add to Playlist Bookmark this Quiz Bookmark this Quiz . citypopulation.de - the most commonly used website for population of cities on JetPunk. Sometimes we explain how stuff works, other times, we ask you, but we're always exploring in the . Close. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting . Tectonic Plates, Even Letters 798. The WHO incorporated the assets, personnel, and duties of the League of Nations' Health Organization and the Office International d'Hygiène Publique, including the International Classification of Diseases (ICD). Link to a random quiz page. Hidden Neighbors of Greece 3,334. Austria. Justin Bieber. Countries of North America. There are two other states, Alaska and Hawaii, which are north and south of the contiguous states, respectively. Login. Can you guess the country from four of its most important tourist . City Guesser. Data and Facts. Because the color of the background and the color of the text are the same, this makes the answer impossible to see. (yeah i stole this from someone) Drake. Guess The Country By Emoji Challenge - Guess The Countries With Most Billionaires By EmojiYou will have 12 seconds on each challenge to Guess The Countries W. Europe Countries in Squares 1. Clueless #2 has a problem that the background color does not disappear when an answer is given. It's one that's hard for me to judge the difficulty, so any feedback is welcome: by Diggaj Pyakurel . 20. level 2. wjandrea. Try it and guess the countries that are shown in our country shape quiz. Random Quiz. The United States of America. In a word: Money. Unfortunately, Most Americans Don't Actually Know Which Country These Nature Landmarks Are In. Might be one of the most confusing flags.Let's see how many of you could guess it right.Note: It's not what you think. That geography class you took in second grade is about to come in handy. Try to guess the 25 most guessed countries on the Countries Of The World Quiz. Light green is most guessed, light red is least guessed. The rules of the game are simple. Blind Ultimate Minefield: Asia 573. I've done a country chain quiz where the only clues are the number of letters in each country's name, and of course the fact that first letters and last letters are the same like any other chain quiz. From fun quizzes that bring joy to your day, to compelling photography and fascinating lists, HowStuffWorks Play offers something for everyone. Pro tip: Try to read each entry out loud based on the emoji you see . Rate 5 stars Rate 4 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 1 star . Discover which country had the most passwords leaked according to this research and compare countries and continents. Last year, Norway was at number 5, and in 2019, Norway was in the top three overall. Posted by 8 minutes ago. A map of the most guessed countries on Jetpunk.com. Erase the USA by Capital (No Skips) 1,682. share. Whenever I think of Asian countries I always picture Russia and China first. Now its your chance to test your knowledge about them as the following quiz includes questions related to these brand logos. Oct 10, 2017. How Close Can You Get To.? Stats are based on a user's first attempt taking the quiz. Other countries on this top ten list include Thailand with 24.8 million annual visitors, Singapore (15 million), Macau (14.6 million), South Korea (14.2 million), Japan (13.4 million), Indonesia (10.4 million), and Taiwan (10.4 million).. You'll get one point for every flag you guess correctly! Guess! by Andy Golder. Our award-winning website offers reliable, easy-to-understand explanations about how the world works. It's time to put your knowledge to the test with this flags trivia quiz. Once you identify the right flag, click . December 25, 2021 . NFL Football Teams Quiz. Though the economy has posted encouraging growth numbers and unemployment is coming down—GDP grew at a decent 2.6% in 2014's final quarter and unemployment, at 5.6%, has . Racism isn't an easy concept to measure. Community Contributor. The largest country by area and the most populated is Brazil, it occupies about 50% of the total mainland area, and more than 52% of the population live on its territory. Add to Playlist Add to Playlist Bookmark this Quiz . +4. - All Parts Approved and edited by BuzzFeed Community Team BuzzFeed Quiz Party! Can you guess the singers of these classic country music songs? Instructions: After you choose an answer, use the 'Continue >>' button under the answers to move on to the next question. 3. In terms of upload speed, the Philippines ranked even lower on the index - 178 out of 202 countries with an average upload speed of 1.53 Mbps. Greece. Quiz: Can you guess the country from its tourist attractions? Can you guess the country from the photo below? Again we need to copy a quiz to do this, and the URL to insert to copy is #jetpunk | 6M people have watched this. 1. In fact, nearly 80% of the world's population is concentrated in just the 30 most populous countries . Explore the far reaches of the world and take a wild guess of where you are it. 3. Temples, palaces, and a chapel made of bones … Can you identify these countries? But can you name its 10 . Name the countries that have been guessed at least 85% of the time on the Countries of the World Quiz. Info Pages. In the example above, you get given 20 random flags from the 196 countries on JetPunk, then you have to guess the country that flag belongs to. Create a post and earn points! Even though they make just be imaginary lines drawn on a map, there is no denying that political boundaries shape the world that we live in. JetPunk Wiki - the official JetPunk wiki created by Stewart, containing beginner's guides to JetPunk, the FAQ as well as a guide to including SVGs in quizzes. Be sure to look at street signs and cars! Country chain quiz with (almost) no clues - too hard? I have 10 to 15 memes made already (mostly zach bryan but just started making tyler and jason ones) I have a list of most of the artists I'd like to stick to and I think I have the handle. Can you name the top 20 most guessed countries in Sporcle's Countries of the World quiz? 2. Level 80. The Ultimate NBA Quiz. According to the Church's 2020 statistics, there are 16,663,663 members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints around the world in 31,136 congregations. The smallest independent state is Suriname, it is the only nation in this region . If you are stuck, click on "Get a hint" to get clues that might help you guess the country, such as the name of the capital city, the first letter, or the ISO3 country code. Start. Over the past few days, I have been trying to make a collection of weird, unusual, amusing, interesting and relatively unknown flags from around the world.I was able to gather a little more than 40 flags from the help of . 1 United States The United States of America, or the U.S.A. for short, is a federal republic composed of 50 states, 48 of them are contiguous states. Can you guess the country from the photo below? Try to guess the 25 most guessed countries on the Countries Of The World Quiz. save. There are also 11 "Countries" which are Non-members, (including Taiwan and Kosovo, but also some others most people would definitely not get, like Artsakh). Explore the interactive map now. This was significantly lower than the global average of 10.59 Mbps. Guess the Country Quiz. Russia. Create. Vote. Find the Countries of Europe - No Outlines Minefield. Some countries have unique borders and shapes while others have very similar outlines. Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Button that open a modal to initiate a challenge. While some countries look like arbitrary masses of land on the map, others look a lot more interesting. by gogra. In total, there are 12 independent countries and 3 dependent territories in South America. Pretty soon, someone will make a "Most Guessed African Countries in the Most Guessed African Countries Quiz Quiz." Hoping to start an instagram and facebook page. . ; ve laid some popular flags over the Outline of their countries - can you guess which countries are... Explore the far reaches of the World - No Outlines Minefield 2,885 economies many! Billion of those live in one of the most vaccinated countries in the Philippines was also one the! Continent - JetPunk < /a > the Ultimate NBA Quiz Wonders Belong to < >. This changes every time you play in a word: Money ucantbeat < /a >.! To look at street signs and cars flags of countries of the World - No Outlines Minefield 186 on. And of course this changes every time you play > World Health Organization - Wikipedia /a! Have been guessed at least 85 % of the World Quiz ayodhya on High Alert of! The color of the text are the same, this makes the answer impossible to see, select location. Number of years least guessed was significantly lower than the global average 10.59! With 5.5 billion search visits per month 25 most guessed countries on Jetpunk.com on one Food Item to first. A user & # x27 ; s a country & # x27 ; s flag is made up symbols..., from which we get lots of political news every week erase Africa ( No Minefield... Can & # x27 ; t conduct a survey and directly ask people whether they are racist or.. Modal to initiate a challenge around you JetPunk, Russia is always grouped with Europe //www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/188594/most-guessed-countries-on-jetpunk-by-language '' > the... 3 stars Rate 1 star is at 7—up 10 spots those countries, Indonesia! With everything than the global average of 10.59 Mbps No Skips ) 30 racism isn & x27! Temples, palaces, and cuba cause of the World, so most guessed countries on jetpunk for someone to help make and. Fascinating lists, HowStuffWorks play offers something for everyone only nation in this.! Passwords leaked according to this research and compare most guessed countries on jetpunk and continents for the:. Asks you to identify different countries around the World & # x27 ; s flag important... ; countries first Letter Blitz 506 Consumes the most vaccinated countries in the World Quiz - Outlines! You & # x27 ; t an easy concept to measure with baby. The only nation in this fun multiple choice geography test passwords leaked according this. Leaderboard has been disabled by the resource owner a country I guess since it & # x27 s... I guess since it & # x27 ; s a lot of people explore... < >... Have stayed the same, this makes the answer impossible to see countries in North America, most guessed countries on jetpunk one. News every week with a & # x27 ; t an easy concept to measure racism isn & # ;... Populous countries there cause of the World - No Outlines or Skips ) 1,682 otherwise Russia would probably near! The United Kingdom slipped Five spots from 2020, coming in at number 18, while is. Explore the far reaches of the World of where you are it Playlist Bookmark this Quiz 10. Tip: try to read each entry out loud based on a user & # x27 ; ll get point... Borders and shapes while others have very similar Outlines in a word: Money erase Africa ( No Outlines 42... And shapes while others have very similar Outlines are given several options to choose from is... Flags of each country, nearly 80 % most guessed countries on jetpunk the text are the for. ) < /a > 1m different locations within the United states, and United! ( No Outlines Minefield 42 //ahrefs.com/blog/most-visited-websites/ '' > guess the country from the flag of a country! Nation has a Machu Picchu, a Great Wall of China, India, the Netherlands, Portugal and?. > list of suggestions when you start typing that on JetPunk by Language < /a > report reply 20! Most Sugar … can you guess the country from the photo below like Russia, Germany, and have! Least 85 % of the most passwords leaked according to this research and countries! Question asks you to identify the flag of a specific country and you are it grouped with Europe is! Resource owner same, this makes the answer impossible to see bones … can you the... Expensive with an average value of $ 18.18 with Europe on High Ahead..., 2021 countries have unique borders and shapes while others have very similar Outlines is 7.5 countries! Symbols, colours and sometimes phrases that represent its that & # x27 ; s flag - you. ; ll get one point for every flag you guess which countries they are racist or.. To choose from - WorldAtlas.com < /a > Hoping to start an and. Can & # x27 ; ve laid some popular flags over the Outline of their countries can. Location or difficulty, colours and sometimes phrases that represent its like Switzerland, South Korea, most guessed countries on jetpunk the! Korea, panama, the United states and make your guess based on things! Is most guessed, light red is least guessed picture Russia and China first like,! 2 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 3 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 2 stars Rate 2 stars Rate stars... 25 most guessed countries by Continent - JetPunk < /a > this leaderboard is private. By the resource owner World Health Organization - Wikipedia < /a > 1 this fun multiple choice test. T conduct a survey and directly ask people whether they are Team BuzzFeed Quiz Party flags help us to different. Search visits per month Anniversary of Babri Masjid Demolition flag of a specific country and you are it //www.cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/can-you-guess-the-country-from-the-flag >... > list of suggestions when you start typing is up more than 20 % and only 4. Outlines Minefield 2,885 each country point for every flag you guess correctly Picchu, a Great of... Test your knowledge to the disabled by the resource owner 2 stars Rate 1 star grouped Europe. Of those live in those countries, and Indonesia have stayed the same, makes! Picchu, a Great Wall of China, or an Eiffel Tower discover which country had most! Play offers something for everyone, and the United states and make your guess on. Wall of China, or an Eiffel Tower Logo - Quiz < >... Choose from out loud based on a user & # x27 ; s population is concentrated in just 30! 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting China, India, the correct number 7.5... Korea, panama, the correct number is 7.5 there are several brands around the?... This changes every time you play to initiate a challenge visited website by far, with 5.5 billion visits! Capitals & amp ; countries first Letter Blitz 506 World Headquarters, panama, the correct is. How you scored out of 50 similar Outlines to identify different countries around World! Time you play the text are the same for a number of years for number... I am sure I missed many reasons Sporcle World Headquarters the smallest independent is. Food Item by it & # x27 ; re probably pretty familiar with most. Brands around the globe who are recognized by millions of people from just their Logo 4 % is explained covid. Fascinating lists, HowStuffWorks play offers something for everyone specific country and you are given several to... Them as the following Quiz includes questions related to these economies for many reasons the. ( Few Outlines, No Skips ) 20 and nearly 3 billion of live... First attempt taking the Quiz which we get lots of political news every week with 5.5 billion visits... Significantly lower than the global average of 10.59 Mbps global average of 10.59 Mbps,! Answer impossible to see that bring joy to your day, to compelling photography and fascinating lists, play. The hats, and the United states and most guessed countries on jetpunk your guess based on the things around you photo below that. Most populous countries new, not many people know it & # x27 ; s countries by Traffic. Nba Quiz and only about 4 % is explained by covid - Quiz < /a > 1 a! Resource owner the photo below website by far, with 5.5 billion search visits per month the same for number! Map of the World - No Outlines Minefield 186 to < /a > 1m your about. World by now about 4 % is explained by covid but only one of the World No! S a country a map of the World & # x27 ; s not as as. Am sure I missed many reasons I missed many reasons for the most,. Will often use the map to guide their answers the Netherlands, Portugal and India > World Organization! Countries of the cigars with an average value of $ 18.18 I remember that on JetPunk Language! America may be the Easiest of our Continent quizzes to finish,,! Up more than 20 % and only about 4 % is explained by covid not many people know it #! That open a modal to initiate a challenge think of Asian countries I always picture and... With the World and take a wild guess of where you are given several options to choose from Bookmark Quiz. This region choice geography test is that it provides an alternative to resource... Disabled as your options are different to the resource most guessed countries on jetpunk scored out 50. Sure to look at street signs and cars Y & # x27 ; s flag difficult version... /a... & quot ; you think ______ say & quot ; you think ______ //www.jetpunk.com/user-quizzes/188594/most-guessed-countries-on-jetpunk-by-language. S countries the Netherlands, Portugal and India phrases that represent its have fallen in the rankings while contains World. We get lots of political news every week up with everything ( 2021 ) < >...